• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Playtime

Fluttershy yawned as she got up to another bright shining day. She got up from her bed and walked over to the crib and looked down in it and smiled to see Rainbow and Lightning sleeping together Rainbow curled up on one side, and Lightning on the other suckling on one of Rainbows wing.

Fluttershy giggled and picked up Lightning removing her from Rainbows wing and cradled her, "Sweetie its time to wake up." she said in a motherly tone bouncing Lightning to encourage her to wake up.

Lightning rubbed her eyes and looked up at her, "Hey Mommy how, awe you?" Dust yawned.

Fluttershy smiled, "I'm fine, now let's get Rainbow up."

Lightning smirked and took a deep breath, "Hey Wainbow, wake up!" she called down in the crib.

Rainbow shoot up and blinked, "Huh wha what now, what's going on?" said a bit frightened and surprised.

Fluttershy looked at Lightning scornfully, "Dusty, don't scare Rainbow like that."

Lightning just giggled as Rainbow grabbed onto the railing and stood up, "Hey Wightning, don't wake me up wike that!"

Lightning rolled her eyes, "Oh yeah, or what?" she teased as Fluttershy picked up Rainbow cradling her in her free arm.

"Or I'm gonna swug ya right to the moon"

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Oh Yeah?!"

"Yeah!"

"Girls don't start fighting or do I have to give you both a hard time?" Fluttershy warned making them go quiet and look away from each other.

"No Mommy." the foals said in unison.

Fluttershy smiled and kissed them both on the cheek, "Good now would you two like to go play in the other room?" she asked not expecting to do anything today.

Rainbow and Lightning looked up at her and smiled, "Yes pwease!"

****

Fluttershy went to the Playroom and dropped Rainbow and Lightning to the ground, she watched as Rainbow and Lightning went to the slide and Rainbow started climbing it and slid down screaming in joy. Fluttershy smiled at how much fun Rainbow was having but then she noticed Lightning wasn't playing.

Walking over to her Fluttershy leaned down to be eye level with her, "Why aren't you playing Dusty?" she asked.

Lightning looked at her, "I changed my mind, I dun wanna pway anymowe." she replied.

Fluttershy raised a brow, "Why not? You were excited when we got here." she retorted.

Lightning puffed out here cheeks, "I'm not a weal baby Mommy, I can still be a big pony when I want to."

Fluttershy giggled. Lightning sometimes still thought she was a big pony and tried to do adult things, like trying not to give into her urge to play and act like a foal, but that wasn't going to stop Fluttershy, "Oh come on Dusty you know you want to play." she cooed.

Lightning shook her head, "No, I'm good."

"Aww I bet you would like to play with Mommy." Fluttershy retorted. Lifting her wing and she started tickling Lightning under the chin, just like Rainbow she had a special tickle spot under her chin. And just like she expected Lightning started giggling her head off.

"Ha, Ha s-stop it M-Mommy! T-That tickwes!" Lightning screamed through giggles.

"Aww will Mommy's little filly play now?" Fluttershy cooed tickling Dusty mercilessly.

Lightning nodded unable to stop screaming and when Fluttershy stopped tickling her she took a minute to catch her breath and looked up at Fluttershy, "That's no fair." she pouted.

Fluttershy smiled and picked up Lightning, "Okay little lady, let's get you on that slide." she said then going over to the tiny slide she waited for Rainbow to slide down it one more time before putting Lightning down at the top.

"Fine, but I won't have any fun," she retorted, Fluttershy rolled her eyes and gently pushed her down she slide, Lightning tried but couldn't help the giggles that escaped her and laughed a little once she reached the bottom after she stopped she looked up at Fluttershy's smile, "Okay that was a fwuke."

"Hey Wightning, you wanna come and pway on the wockers?!" Rainbow called from next to the two rockers in the room, Lightning looked at her and smiled and crawled to her she liked the rockers more then the slide, the first one was a cow and the other one was a pony with fire for a mane and tail and weird black beady eyes.

Lightning got on the cow while Rainbow got the pony, Fluttershy laid down and watched her little girls play. No matter how many times she's seen them play it was always fun to watch, it gave her a good feeling in her heart.

Once she got board Lightning stopped rocking and got of the cow, "Hey Wainbow I'm gonna do somting else you wanna come?" she asked.

"Otay I'll come with you." Rainbow replied getting off the rocker but she made the mistake off getting of while it was still moving and she fell hard to the floor, hitting the floor like that to her small soft body caused Rainbow's eyes to water and she screamed crying.

Fluttershy quickly got to Rainbow and picked her up bouncing her in her arms, "Aww it's okay Rainbow, it'll be alright stop crying, Mommy's here." she cooed calming Rainbows crying to a sniffle.

Rainbow looked up at her tears still in her eyes but nodded, "Otay Mommy, thank you." she said wiping her tears away and cuddling into Fluttershy's chest.

Fluttershy smiled and put her down, "Good, now go along and play with your sister." she said nudging Rainbow by her padded bottom, Rainbow smiled up at her before crawling to Lightning.

Fluttershy watched as they played peacefully again till suddenly there was a knock at the door, "Hmm who could that be? I'm not expecting anypony today." she said as she left downstairs to the door and opened it to be greeted by Scootaloo, "Oh hello Scootaloo, how are you today?"

Scootaloo smiled, "Hi Fluttershy, can I play with Rainbow and Lightning today? she asked.

Fluttershy smiled Scootaloo visited her and the foals almost every week to play with Rainbow and Lightning. In retrospect Fluttershy should have seen her coming. "Sure Scootaloo, they're in the Playroom, you can go right ahead."

Scootaloo thanked Fluttershy and then raced into the house. Going up the stairs and to the Playroom and stopped in front of the door to see Rainbow and Lightning inside playing with their Wonderbolt dolls.

Rainbow looked up at the door way and smiled to see Scootaloo, "Hi big sis!" Rainbow said happily.

Scootaloo smiled and walked in, "Hi Rainbow, Lightning what are you two doing today?"

"We're Wondewbolts and were twying to find monsters and catch them." Lightning replied holding up her Soarin' doll.

"Oh is that so? Well I know about a monster that you can catch." Scootaloo said an idea coming to her head.

Lightning eyes grew, "Weally? What?"

Scootaloo bent down to be closer to the foals, "Something very dangerous the most horrible monster in Equestria that must be stopped....the TICKLE MONSTER!!" She screamed before jumping over Lightning and blowing a raspberry on her tummy sending her laughing.

"Don't worry Lightning, me and Spitfiwe will save you!" Rainbow said getting up and jumped onto Scootaloo's back.

Scootaloo let go of Lightning to look at Rainbow on her back, "You will all be tickled to death!" she said in a deep monster like voice.

Once she was let go Lightning looked up at Scootaloo and smirked, "Not today we're not!" she retorted before jumping onto Scootaloo's head.

Not able to stay balance and hold the foals, Scoots fell to the floor with the foals giggling on top of her and her giggling too.

Fluttershy watched from the doorway as the girls played together and smiled. These were her girls, and she loved them more then anything.

****

Later after Scootaloo left Fluttershy put Rainbow and Lightning in there crib getting ready to put them to bed, "Okay girls, it's time to go to bed." Fluttershy said tucking the foals in.

Rainbow sat up undoing her tuck, "But Mommy we're not sweepy." she complained.

"Yeah, can't we pway a widdle longer?" Lightning asked getting up too.

Fluttershy shook her head, "No girls not now, you two can hardly keep your eyes open." she retorted seeing how they kept yawning and rubbing there eyes.

"Pwease Mommy." both foals pleaded showing there puppy dog eyes.

Fluttershy sighed and smiled, "If your going to complain then I guess the only thing to do is sing you two a lullaby." she said then started singing.

♪ Dream by night♪
♪Wish by day♪
♪Love begins this way♪
♪Love it starts with open hearts♪
♪Touch and stay♪
♪Sleep for now♪
♪Dreaming's how lovers lives are planned♪
♪Future songs and flying dreams♪
♪Hand in hand♪
♪Love it seems make flying dreams♪
♪So heart could soar♪
♪Heaven sent these wings were meant♪
♪To prove once more.♪
♪That love is the key♪
♪Love is the key♪
♪You and I, touch the sky♪
♪The Eagle and the Dove♪
♪Nightingales we keep our sails♪
♪Filled with love♪
♪And love it seems made Flying dreams♪
♪To bring you home to me♪

(Orchestra music)

♪Love It seems made flying dreams♪
♪So hearts could soar♪
♪Heaven sent these wings were meant♪
♪To prove once more♪
♪That love is the key♪
♪Love is the Key♪
♪You and I, touch the sky♪
♪The Eagle and the Dove♪
♪Nightingales we keep our sails filled with love♪
♪Ever strong our future song, to sing it must be free♪
♪Every part is from the heart and love is still the key.♪
♪And love it seems made flying dreams♪
♪To bring you home to me♪

Fluttershy kissed the now sleeping fillies as the snored peacefully, "Good night my little doves."

****

Out in the hall Angel and Tank had watched the whole thing and now they had tears working down there cheeks, "Man, that was beautiful." Tank said wiping the tear away.

"It so beautiful it makes a grown bunny cry, but not this bunny. Get back in there, tear." Angel said and straining his eye he made the tear go back into wherever it came from.

"Uhh okay... Let's go to bed now, shall we?" Tank said. Angel and him started walking downstairs.

"Hey Tank?"

"What is it Angel?"

"I saw something weird last night before coming home." Angel said stopping for a minute.

Tank turned to Angel, "What did you see pal?"

"Well yesterday while I was walking home I saw that White pony, I think her name's Rarity and her foal walk by Spike and suddenly the foal latched onto Spike and they were stuck together for some reason." Angel explained.

Tank squinted his eyes, "Have you've been drinking cider again?"

"Maaaaybe."

Author's Note:

Well there goes another song from my childhood hope you like it and here's the link if your interested by the way does anyone know how I can post a song on a chapter?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqlnpXeELOI

I hope you enjoy this chapter and don't have a heart attack cause~HHHHHGGGG *Fall to the ground from Cute attack*

Editor: I'm imagining what happens when they're all grown up... Again.

PreviousChapters Next