• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
POETIC JUSTICE!

‘The brave knight slowly approaches the sleeping beast, knowing that should it awake he was most likely doomed, closer and closer he approached, until he was sure he had a kill shot.’ Blueblood slowly crawled up to his target, an unsuspecting sleeping fox puppy. “WAKE UP SLY!!”

“YIP!” Sly jumped into the air and ran off getting Blueblood to fall on the ground laughing as he watched the young fox take off.

“BLUEY!” Nightmare Moon scowled at her cousin. “Why did you do that he wasn’t doing anything to you.”

“I know but I thought it would be funny.”

“Well it’s not.” as Nightmare Moon stormed off and headed in the direction Sly ran off, Blueblood found himself slightly stunned as well as completely alone.

“I’m sorry, let me help find him.”

“No you did enough already.” As Blueblood continued to insist on helping Nightmare Moon kept insisting that he didn’t.

Else where in the castle Spitfire and Soarin walked happily each one caring one of their foals, while Night-Mist, and Sky Hooves smiled happily and tossed a brand new ball back and forth. “I told you they would like it.” Spitfire said, as she smiled back at her husband.

“You were right, I’m sorry I ever doubted my oh so very wise and lovely wife.”

“Hear that my handsome little colt’s, you should learn from your father, mommy is always right.”

“Yep little guys, she’s always right, even when she’s wrong she right.”

“Alright you two now remember you have to stay in the play garden, and even if Nightmare Moon, or Blueblood has solid food, don’t eat any of it your little tummies can’t handle it right now.”

“Nether can my coat, or mane.”

“We pwomise.” Sky Hooves said, as he held onto the ball and smiled at Night-Mist. As the two proud parents entered the play garden Spitfire looked around. “I guess they’re inside right now, so you two play nice, and remember what mommy said.

“Yes mommy.” both colts said, as they here placed on the ground.

“Alright, we need to head inside honey.” As Night mist and Sky hooves watched their parents leave they started to role the ball back and forth.

“So what do you think we might get into today?” Sky hooves asked, as he looked at Night-mist.

“Not sure, but it should be fun.”

“And don’t you ever do that to Sly again.” Nightmare Moon scolded as she walked up to the play area with Sly sitting on her back.

“I Already said I was sorry Moony.”

“Well you shouldn’t have done it in the first place.” with that Nightmare Moon noticed Night Mist and Sky Hooves, and smiled. “Night, Sky when did you get here.”

“Just now,… what are you and BB arguing about and why is there a fox on you back?” with that Nightmare Moon walked up and smiled proudly.

“I’m so glade you asked, I want to introduce you to my little friend, Sly.” with that Nightmare Moon lowered one of her wings and Sly jumped to the ground and looked at the two new foals in the garden.

“So is he like your pet or something?” Night mist asked, as he looked at Sly who slowly approached him. “D-does he bite?” Sly slowly stalked closer and closer until he lunged forward onto his target. The foals watched with a bit of amusement as both Sly and the ball he had jumped on rolled a few times. “Hey that’s not yours.” Sly looked at Sky and then started to push the ball away from the foals. “HEY!” As the foals started to give chase after Sly they laughed happily.

“Sly that’s not yours you can’t just take it.”

“I don’t think he’s listening to you Moony.” As the five youths played happily none of them noticed a filly walking into the area.

“I can’t believe I have to sit around with these foals.” Diamond Tiara said, as she walked forward and watched as the foals ran around before she reached down and snatched the ball from in front of Sly and held it up.

“YIP!” Sly quickly ran hid behind Nightmare Moon.

“HEY! Give that back it’s not your’s.” Sky hooves demanded, as he looked at Diamond Tiara.

“Well Duh, but if you want this back you’re going to have to do what I say.”

“Who says?… Do you know who we are?” Nightmare Moon asked, as she stamped her hoof.

“Oh I know, you’re the great and powerful Nightmare Moon, or at least you where powerful, now your just an itty bitty baby who wobbles around in her diaper, and that is the foal prince Blueblood, and these two are the forsaken foals of the leader of the wonder bolts, still can’t believe she decided to keep them if their mother didn’t want them why should the head of the wonder bolts even waist her time with them.” As Nightmare Moon, and Blueblood slowly started to back away Night Mist and Sky Hooves started to glare at Diamond Tiara, ready to inflict some serious payback for all she had done in the past, as well as for what she had just said, but before any of them knew it Sly ran forward and started to growl at Diamond Tiara in an attempt to protect those that he cared about. “Bad Dog!” The blow caught the four foals off guard and left them speechless as Sly went sliding to their hooves after Diamond Tiara had back hoofed him.

“YOU JERK! I’m going to.” Sky hooves started but was cut off quickly.

“You’re going to what you little pest, you lay one hand on me and I’ll have my daddy sue your parents for everything they have, and with his pull get them kicked off the Wonderbolts, you’ll be out on the street by the end of the week, then we’ll just see how much your mommy and daddy loves you since you’ll cost them everything they’ve worked so hard for.” It took everything for Sky hooves not to slug the smug look off Diamond Tiara’s face that instant, but he didn’t want to risk Spitfire and Soarin to loose everything, because he dished out a little justice on this smug little spoiled brat.

“You just wait until my mommy finds out.” Blueblood said, as he glared at Diamond Tiara.

“Oh right, that mutt lunged at me and started to growl, I only defended myself.”

“He was protecting us you Brood Mare.” This caught all the foals off guard as they turned and looked at Sky Hooves, who seemed to be fuming now. Diamond Tiara was just as red for a few moments and the shock of what she had just been called sunk in, and the anger slowly filled her.

“If you don’t want to play with me then you can’t have this back.” Diamond Tiara kicked the ball into the garden and then trotted away laughing slightly. Leaving the four foals circling around Sly as he whimpered on the ground.

“Sly stay still everything will be alright.” Nightmare Moon comforted Sly. “Blueblood go get mommy.” tears streamed down her face as Nightmare Moon pleaded for Blueblood to go for Luna, but then turned as she heard the sound of foot steps coming from the garden.

“Alright who threw it.” Kit asked, as he held up the ball and looked at the group trying to make a joke, only to have his smile falter as he saw Nigtmare Moon with tears streaming down her faces and Sly laying on the ground whimpering. “What happened?”

“Diamond Tiara happened.” Sky Hooves said, as he watched Kit walk up and kneel down to Sly.

“Yeah she started to bully us and Sly jumped to our protection and she just hit him.” Night-Mist finished Explaining as he watched Kit reach down and start to feel around Sly’s body and then jaw.

“She hit him?”

“Yeah just back hoofed him and now he’s.”

“Broken jaw, he’s only a pup so his bones are still very delicate.” Kit explained as his eyes started to glow. “Now little one this is going to hurt a little, but I promise it’ll be much better in a few seconds.” with that Kit clapped his hands together and started to rub getting them to glow slightly before he slowly reached down and started to heal the broken jaw. The four watched as Sly tensed up and started to whimper but then stopped and started to breath heavily. “Alright little one rest now.” Kit looked up at the four foals. “Keep him safe and comforted.”

“What are you going to do?” Night Mist asked, as he watched Kit stand up and then noticed a dark power start to fill Kit’s eyes.

“I’m going to deal with our arrogant, abusive little filly.”

“You’re not going to hurt her are you?” Kit looked at Sky Hooves and then started to walk away.

“There is more ways to teach a lesson then to cause physical harm to any creature Sky Hooves. I’m about to use one.” Several minutes later Diamond Tiara walked down one of the many halls of the palace with a smile on her face and a spring in her step, feeling good and more confident then ever that she was in control of everything. That was until she turned a corner and found herself looking at Kit, his arm’s crossed and a bit of a glare on his face that was only illuminated by the glow in his eyes.

“y-you c-can’t touch me, my daddy is already demanding the princess do something about you after everything you’ve done to me, and she’ll make you sorry if you do anything to me in her palace.” Kit smirked slightly as this threat and took a few steps forward. “I’m warning you I’ll tell my daddy and he’ll.”

“He’ll what you spoiled arrogant abusive excuse of a bone sack, sue me? Good luck I have nothing he can sue me for, get me thrown in jail?” Kit snapped his fingers and a cage appeared around him. “I’m so scared.” Kit touched the bars and the cage rusted until it was dust. “Or maybe he’ll yell at me, which would be rather hard to do when I take away his mouth.” Kit snapped his fingers and Diamond Tiara’s mouth vanished leaving her a little panicked. “But all that aside, don’t worry little brat I’m not about to touch you, I’m not even going to waist a tomato on you, and I can say they are very upset about that.” Kit pointed to a near by window where a row of monster tomatoes glared at her, teeth bared and ready to attack. “Oh no not this time, you see this time you really ticked me off, insulting and stealing is one thing brat but this time around you caused physical harm, to a innocent pup and that calls for something very special.” Kit vanished and appeared in front of Diamond Tiara and their eyes locked for a second. “Word of advise, and consider this my only sign of mercy this time.” Kit leaned in close and whispered only one word into Diamond Tiara’s ear just before he vanished once more.

The hall was now dark she didn’t know how long she had remained standing there but she knew it had to have been for a while as she noticed that the sun had already gone down. “I knew he was bluffing.” Diamond Tiara said proudly but also a little shaken, before she smiled and touched her mouth. “Yeah he knows better then to mess with me now.” As the now proud and a little more empowered Filly headed back for the garden expecting to at least run into another pony trying to find her she was surprised that she didn’t see any pony on her way there. “Where is every pony?” As she started to wonder around again she started to get scared but then froze in terror as she heard a sound that sent a chill down her spine knowing that only one thing could make it, only one terrifying creature in the deep reaches of her mind could make such a noise. As she lowly turned around she could see a shadow coming around the corner and started to panic as it started to take shape.

“Stay away from me! Keep away!” The creature’s shadow jerked and then made the noise again as it seem to get bigger and bigger Diamond Tiara backed away from the corner and then at the first sign of it’s fingers taking a hold of the corner, Kit’s whispered word came back to haunt her, a word that she didn’t understand the meaning of then but now understood it’s horrible meaning. “Run.” Once she repeated the word she turned and started to run for all her life away from the monster, the creature of her greatest nightmares, the thing that she feared was in her closet or under her bed as a younger filly, the terror that she had ran to her parents crying when she had nightmares about it, she ran for her life, screaming for help begging for help and trying to plead with the creature to leave her alone, but she soon learned that the creature wasn’t alone, as she turned one corner she found herself looking at another pale skinned monsters looking at her with a massive grin on it’s face as it started to walk towards her. “LEAVE ME ALONE!!” She turned and ran the opposite direction only to find more and more of these living nightmares trying to get her, each one more terrifying then the last.

In the real world Kit watched Diamond Tiara, in truth she hadn’t moved at all, she was in the middle of a day-mare of her own making. As he walked away he snapped his fingers and listened as she snapped from her day-mare into reality with out even noticing and started to run around the palace screaming her head off. Once he appeared outside he smiled as he saw the shocked look on the foal’s faces.


“What did you do to her?” Night-Mist asked, as he looked at Kit shocked. “She just came running by a moment ago screaming something about some kind of pale skinned monster keeping away from her.”

“I just let her experience her worst fear and then as she reached her the peak of it I released her from her trance, right now she’s still running away from the thing that scares her most.”

“W-what scared her most?” Blueblood asked, as he looked at Kit scared that he might draw down his wrath.

“Well for that I’ll give you two hints, Bozo knows what scares her, and Roy B. Bellows can not help this situation.” the foals all gave Kit a look of confusion. “Alright one last hint.” with that Kit snapped his fingers and music started to play from thin air.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYxrLLye1q0

Night mist and Sky Hooves looked at one another then back at Kit who now had a devious smile on his face. “I just don’t understand why she’s so scared of them, every other pony likes them so why not her?”

As Night Mist and Sky Hooves started to laugh, Kit looked over as Sly who was curling himself up as close as he could to Nightmare Moon. “How is he doing?”

“He’s still trembling.”

“Well just keep comforting him, he’ll calm down. Now since I know you could have taken little miss prissy your selves, I’m sure I can take a nice little nap right here.” with that Kit laid down and closed his eyes again.

“Hey Night Mist I got an idea.” Moments later the two foals slowly walked up and prepared to pull a prank on Kit. “Alright got the paint?”

“Yep.”

“Let’s get to it then.” Sky hooves took a brush and got some paint on it then slowly moved it close to Kit’s face. By the time the two finished Kit’s face was painted up like a clown, getting both Nightmare Moon and Blueblood to laugh slightly.

A few minutes later Celestia, Luna, and Spitfire walked out into the play area and smiled as they noticed their little ones laughing and playing. As they noticed another figure still peacefully sleeping.

“How much do you wish to wager that we have our explanation about that young filly running around screaming about clowns?” Spitfire asked, as she looked at the two princesses.

“Tiss a suckers bet Spitfire.” Luna walked up to the sleeping Kit and Smiled as she noticed that Nightmare Moon was sleeping beside him and between the two rested Sly. “We have a few questions about what transpired today young trickster.” Luna said, as she nudged Kit getting him to open an eye.

“M-mommy?” Nightmare Moon slowly looked up and then smiled brightly as she jumped up and started to nuzzle Luna.

“It’s good to see you my little moon, but it seems that the young trickster caused some trouble today.”

“If you speak of a little Filly named Diamond Tiara I regret nothing.”

“Yes I figured as much, but the court would like to know why you have targeted the young filly.”

“Sure when she tells everypony why she thinks it’s alright to treat others poorly.”

“Can you be a little clearer?”

“She hurt Sly.” Nightmare Moon said, as she held Sly in her fore hooves. “and Kit helped him.” Luna looked at Nightmare Moon shocked for a moment and then turned to the other foals who nodded to confirm the story.

“Is there anything else?” As the foals told their tale of how Diamond Tiara had treated them, and how Kit had come to help them Luna nodded and did her best to restrain herself, as did Celestia.

“When I get my hooves on that little brat I’ll knock that tiara off her head and blister her backside in front of the entire day court, and if her father tries to stop me I’ll pound him so far into the ground he’ll have to look up to see grass.” Spitfire was not so restrained.

“Well we will inform the court of this information, and handle things on our end.” Celestia said, as she tried to calm Spitfire down. “Kit I would like you to remain here and make sure they stay out of trouble.”

“No problem.”

“And Little Moon I want you to make sure he stays out of trouble.” Luna said, as she nuzzled Nightmare Moon. “Though I must admit little trickster, you do get into your work.”

“Oh Always princess, besides I thought it would be fun to let the little ones paint my face.” with that the three adults left the and Kit turned and looked at Night Mist and Sky Hooves. “Now my little artiest, let’s play.”

Author's Note:

This chapter was brought to you by your local Crystal Shard. I altered a few thing we hope you enjoy I may make another chap today.

Discord: You sure are being buddies, buddies with these ponies?

Kit: What I do with my life is none of your business Discord.

Discord: I don't really care you can do whatever you like just don't drag me in it. Although I do hope you still join me in chaos?

Kit: Of coarse I will. Although I'm surprised your willing to except this life I've chosen for myself.

Discord: Even if I was I couldn't do anything about it could I?

Kit: Why not?

Discord: Why not? Cause where Lords of Chaos my young friend. What we do is of are will and at random like me you'll sometimes help and sometimes you'll kick a guy in the pants.

Kit: 'Like you'? What are you talking about you never help anypony?

Discord: On the contrary my friend, remember that time at the season premier where I talked to Twilight after she just left her friends, when I teased her and convinced her to go back into the forest? True I sent her back into a place filled with dangerous plants but think about it, if I didn't she would have failed.

Kit:....So you helped her but also put her in danger O-o

Discord: That's the greatness of chaos my young Trickster, but don't forget: Even if where friends, I can still mess with you two:)

PreviousChapters Next