• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,503 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,503

PreviousChapters Next
Dreamers

"Pwease Mommy, just once. I pwomise I won't cause twouble."

"No Nightmare, the Dreamscape is no place for a little filly to be playing around in." Luna retorted.

Tonight Princess Luna was going into the Dreamscape, to watch over the little ponies of the land as she usually does after she puts Luna and Sly down for a nap. That is just when she was about to put Nightmare to sleep she asked her if she could join her and go into the Dreamscape with her that lead to a argument. Now with Sly already asleep next to Nightmare, her and her mother continued to argue.

"Pwease Mommy, I want to go to the Dweamscape. Just this once pwease?!" Nightmare begged with the old puppy dog eyes trick.

"I'm sorry Nightmare, but the Dreamscape is too dangerous for a little filly like you. What do you want from there anyway?" The Princess asked.

"I wanna see what Swy's dweaming about. I'm curious a what he dreams at night and I want to see pwease Mommy just once I promise I wont cause troubwe."

Luna looked at Nightmare's big pleading eyes. In truth the Dreamscape can be pretty safe as long as you stay away from certain parts of it and with certain spells you can even prevent ponies from entering certain dream what really worried Luna though about Nightmare's safety was what she could see there. She could end up seeing a nightmare of someponies dreams that could scare her for life or even worse somponies wet dream! But even with those thought she hated disappointing her little moon more.

'Maybe if I set some rules I can prevent her from doing anything to drastic and protect her.' Luna thought to herself.

Luna thought about it a little, she then said. "Okay Nightmare, you can come."

Nightmare smiled brightly. "Weally, I can come!?" she asked then she was picked up out of the crib and put down on Luna's back.

Luna giggled. "Yes, but just this once okay? And there going to be a few rules."

"Otay Mommy."

"Alright, it's time to go, to the Dreamscape!"

Luna's horn started glowing and magic surrounded her and Nightmare and the vanished in a bust of light. Sly only rolled in his sleep slightly disturbed by not enough to wake him.

****

Luna and Nightmare stood in what looked like the middle of space, stars surrounding them everywhere and orbs of lights in different colors passing them now and again. Nightmare stared in awe at the scene with big innocent eyes, she could remember memories from when her and Luna were one. But they faded, it was difficult to really remember it that well.

Luna looked back at Nightmare and smiled at the awe expression she had on her face. "Do you like what you see, my little moon?" she cooed.

Nightmare smiled at her. "Yeah, I wike it a wot, It's like we're in space!"

Luna giggled then lowered Nightmare to the seemingly invisible floor. "Alright Moony, I'm going to explain somethings now so need you to listen closely." Luna said then pointing a hoof to open space.

"All these stars you see are ponies who are slumpering right now in Equestria, can you tell me the different colors you see.

Nightmare looked at the passing orbs and replied. "I see Red, Bwue and Green."

"Very good, the red are nightmares that a pony somewhere in Equestria is having right now and the blue are ponies who are having more peaceful dreams,"

"What about the gween ones?" Nightmare asked as she reached out for one.

"DON'T TOUCH THOSE!!!"

Nightmare fliched at let the orb pass by, she looked at her mother fear across her face.

Luna frowned, "Sorry Moony, I didn't mean to scare you but those greens orbs are forbidden from your sight there are...things that no foal your age should EVER see understand?"

"Otay Mommy." Nightmare replied then looked off. then suddenly she saw something coming towards them. "Mommy what's that?" she asked pointing a hoof.

Luna looked in the directions she was pointing and smiled at three blue orbs that seemed to be connected together by a chain of magic. "That Nightmare is a Dream Connection, on rare occasions ponies will share the same dream and here they become connected like this one." she said as she walked up the Dream Connection along with Nightmare.

Nightmare looked closely at one of the orbs and smiled at who would you know she would see. "Hey wook, it's Onyx." she said happily pointing to a picture of Onyx."

"Yep it sure is, and it seems he's having the same dream as Night Mist and Sky Hooves." Luna said as she looked at the other two orbs with pictures of the other two foals.

"Can I go into thewe dweams, Mommy?"

"Sure, do you need any help getting in?"

"No, I can do it mysewf, watch." Nightmare backed away from the orbs then quickly ran toward one of them and jumping at it she collided with the orb and in a flash of light she vanished.

****

Onyx, Sky Hooves and Night Mist were soldiers, defending the planet from a multiple alien invasions from different species of aliens all want to take over the planet and destroy the pony race...but not this century SON!

Three full grown stallions ran into what looked like a warehouse room filled with crates and boxes, each armed with there own weapon and equipped in armor. Then suddenly aliens started dropping down from nowhere and they started firing there weapons like crazy while screaming like crazed war veterans!

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

"WHY ARE THEY SCREAMING!" an alien said in another language we did not know, but it didn't matter for he was shot up into millions of pieces and destroyed.

When the room was cleared they stopped firing and finally had the time to relax.

"Okay it's clear now." Onyx said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah, I'm sick of these dang aliens that better be the last of them!" Sky Hooves said.

"Yeah, we better keep going. I don't want to stick around here." Night Mist said.

Suddenly there was a clanging sound and they all pointed their guns at somepony?

"AH! Wait! It's me, it's me!" a fully grown Nightmare screamed as she looked at the guns pointed at her.

"Nightmare what are you doing here?" I say as I lowered my gun.

"I'm in the Dreamscape with my Mother and thought I'd say hi, what are you guys doing anyway?"

"We're trying to defeat these aliens and save the planet." Night answered.

"Oh okay. That sound like a hard job."

"It is and I think you better get out of here, Nightmare. it tends to get messy around here. Just look over there." Sky said pointing to a wall littered with the remains of aliens.

"Okay, I will I just wanted to say hi...Question: is that one of the aliens?"

Sky Hooves looked behind him and his eyes grew at what he saw. "Oh my goddess!?"

"Dude, there's like an alien on your head." Night Mist said pointing to the pulsating, blood sucking alien on Onyx head.

I turned to them freaking out. "Well get it off! Get it off!"

Night Mist was about to shoot it.

"NO!" Sky Hooves yelled smacking his brother's gun down. "It might have acid in it." he retorted.

Sky Hooves took of one of his combat boots and with some aim through the boot right at the alien on my head and knocked it of.

When the alien was off I looked down at it at the ground and started shooting at it. "DIE!" I scream as the alien exploded. I smiled. "Thanks guys, I thought I was a goner." I said then looked at my friends then my worry came right back.

"Night Mist...there's an alien on your head."

Sky Hooves turn to his brother and screamed when he saw an alien on his face. "What where is it?" Night Mist asked not able to see anything. "Guys I think it's saying something...nope, nope! Get it off! GET IT OFF!!"

I grabbed the knife from my boot and threw it right at the alien on his face making it let go and it falling to the floor. Night Mist coughed a little then stomped on the alien on the floor making sure it was dead.

"Guys you got to be more careful I don't want to go to your mommies and say you died with a freaken alien on your head!"

"You know what, I quite agree."

"Ugh." I groaned looking at Sky Hooves.

"Are you saying that there's an alien on my head." he said pointing a hoof at his head not noticing the alien on his head.

"Yeah."

"Guys, get it off!"

"I got this." Night Mist said as he took his bow and arrow and aimed at the alien.

Then suddenly another alien came and landed on the aliens head. "THERE'S AN ALIEN ON MY HEAD!" the alien screamed in alien.

Night Mist flinched and accidently let loose his arrow causing it to hit Sky Hooves in the chest making him fall down the aliens fleeing from his head in fear. Me and Night Mist looked down at him with sore expressions as we looked at the arrow in his chest. Sky Hooves got up looked at the arrow then at us.

"Kind of ironic with you being a marks man."

"Yeah."

Then the aliens from before landed on our heads.

"Oh come on!"

****

Back in the dream world, Nightmare stood in front of Luna (Back as a little filly). "Hello Moony, did you have a good time with your friends."

"Yeah, they're having a weird dream though." Nightmare replied.

"If you want you can go see your other friends dreams too. I even took the liberty of collecting them here for you." Luna said and pointed a hoof at some orbs in front of them that had pictures of there friends on them some of them are even connected like the boys.

Nightmare smiled and walked up to the orbs and expected them. "Okay Nightmare, I have to go do some things now so I have to leave you here for a while. You be good okay? Bye." Luna said then walked off.

"Otay Mommy bye, hey here goes Rainbow's and she's having the same dream as Lightning, I wonder what they're doing?"

****

Rainbow and Lightning were in a jungle walking through the thickets of vegetation wearing some jungle gear on an exploration to a recently discovered tomb in hopes of finding treasure. Instead of flying there they decided to walk to make sure they weren't spotted by anypony else who may also be after whatever relics lie inside the temple.

"Rainbow, are we near the temple yet?" Lightning asked from behind Rainbow.

"I think we're almost there, look I can see it." Rainbow said pointing a hoof off in the distance, there what looked like the top of a building not to far from where they stood. "Let's go."

They trotted through bushes and passed trees until they reached the temple. It had that Mayan temple look stars going up to make a triangle and marking of an old language across the walls.

Rainbow and Lightning walked up to the wall and started to expect the area to see if there was a way in.

"What are we looking for exactly?" Lightning asked as she expected the wall markings.

"Anything. A lever, a button just keep looking." Rainbow said doing the same as Lightning and pressing her hooves on the wall.

Then suddenly when she presses down on another part of the wall a brick started to slide back into it's socket with a click and then a wall slide down revealing a staircase leading down into the temple.

"See? There we go. Let's go and see if we can get us some treasure." Rainbow exclaimed about to walk through the entrance.

"Hold it you two!"

Rainbow and Lightning look behind them to see a Pegasus mare come down from the sky and land right in front of them. She was all too familiar to the two with her ash black mane and light brown coat.

"You two shouldn't be exploring this Temple it's way to dangerous for you to handle."

"You can't tell us what to do Daring Do, this is our dream!" Lightning retorted.

"Yeah you're just part of our imagination we're in charge here." Rainbow said turning back towards the temple entrance.

"Are you sure there could be a whole bunch of traps down there?" Daring Do asked.

"That's the awesome thing about exploring. To go where no pony has gone before, to risk life and limb, brand new discoveries." Rainbow said with a gleam in her eye.

"When did you start sounding like a book?"

"Shut up."

Daring Do looked at them expressionless then her lips grew into a proud smile. "Hmm, maybe I was wrong about you two maybe you can do this. But I should warn you there's more then just traps waiting for you down there."

"What could be more then deadly traps that has a good chance at killing us?"

"Me."

The three mares look behind to see a group of scruffy looking stallions lead by one of Daring Do's past enemies; Dr. Caballero!

"Dr. Caballero? But I thought you retired?" Rainbow said.

"True, I was retired but now I am back and I plan to take everything that is in this temple." Caballero said with an evil smirk.

"Don't you already have enough gold at your mansion, what do you need more for?!" Daring asked as she prepared for a fight.

"You can never have to much gold Daring Do, besides that's not all I came here for. There is something special in this temple and I plan to get it and if any of you try to stop me... Well I'll have to personally punish you!" Caballero and then he started walking towards them along with his men.

"Rainbow, Lightning, you two go on ahead I'll keep them busy as long as I can!" Daring yelled then charged right at the stallions and started pounding away at them.

Rainbow was about to dive in and help till her tail was pulled back and she looked at Lightning. "Come on she can handle herself, we got a job to do."

Rainbow nodded and followed Lightning into the temple. They raced down the stairs that spiraled as they went further down then after what felt like hours of running they made it to long hall and at the end of the hall they could see a bright light at the end.

"That must be where we gotta go." Lightning said as she took another step then suddenly her hoof started to sink into the floor as a tile starts to sink in.

"LOOK OUT!" Rainbow yelled and pulled Lightning back just in time before thousands of darts flew out the wall from out of nowhere.

Rainbow and Lightning watched as more traps started to spring in front of them down the hall. Pits opened up revealing spikes at the bottom, more darts flew back and forth from the wall, swinging blades swung back and forth from the ceiling and badgers were released into the halls.

Rainbow and Lightning looked down the trap infested hall then at each other and nodded. "Lets do this!"

"Come on follow me!"

"Okay- Rainbow look out for that blade!"

SHING

"WOW!"

"Keep going! Keep going!"

"Badger!"

"AHHH! It's in my mane! IT'S IN MY MANE!"

"Come on we're almost there!"

When they finally made it out of the hall, their manes and feathers were all ruffled up Rainbow had a few darts in her mane and Lightning had a badger hanging from her tail.

"Glad that over." Rainbow sighed in relief.

Lightning nodded in agreement then looked up and gasped. "Look." she says in astonishment pointing a hoof.

Rainbow looks and gasped at the sight before them. The room was filled with gold, gems, diamonds and many more priceless jewels that could make a pony very rich. In the middle of the room there was a pink ruby standing at pedestal.

They walked up to the pedestal and Rainbow looked at the ruby. "You think this is what Caballero is after?"

"It's in the middle of a room filled with treasure so yeah, I think this is it." Lightning said then looked down at the side of the pedestal and saw some writing. "Hey it says something right here."

"What does it say?"

"Give me a minute...it says: Thy who wishes to live for all eternity take thy gem but beware if thy have greed in heart thy be punished?"

"Freeze both of you!"

They look up to see Caballero along with his men -who looked beat up from the traps from before- and Daring Do tied up right next to him.

"Back away from the gem or else I can assure Daring's safety." Dr. Caballero said holding up a knife threateningly close to Daring.

They both backed away from the ruby and Caballero motioned his men to get them. Two stallions walked up to them and grabbed them both. Caballero smirked as he walked up to the pedestal looking at the ruby.

"At last the Gem of Youth is mine!" He yelled picking up the ruby in his hooves.

"Youth? What does that thing have to do with that?" Rainbow asked.

"Well since you were so kind as to lead me here I guess I can tell you. Years ago in the time of the ancient mayans, it was believed that they had a secret to immortality nopony was ever be able to prove it, that is until now! This gem, my friends, is their secret to immortality with this I will never die and I can continue to collect treasure all over the world FOREVER!"

"That ruby belongs in a museum, Caballero! It doesn't belong to you, how do you even know if it works?!" Daring said.

"Simple, I'll show you." Caballero lifted the ruby at arms length and started to mumble some words under his breath, suddenly the ruby started to glow bright pink then Caballero started to glow pink and his features started to change.

The greys in his mane faded away and all the wrinkle he had before also faded from sight, as soon as it started it ended and when the pink glow faded from his body Caballero looked like a young stallion in his prime, Daring looked at him shocked.

"Oh my goddess."

"Don't you like what you see Daring? With this I'm going to be sticking around for a long time. Too bad I can't say the same for you."

"You can't do this Caballero!"

"I can and I just did. The Gem is mine and mine alone and nopony can have it!"

Suddenly the ruby starts to glow pink again and Caballero looks down at it. "Why is this thing still glowing?" then his body starts to glow and everypony watches as he continued to shrink in age. "AH! Why isn't it stopping!?"

"If thy has greed in heart thy be punished." Lightning said as she remembered the words from the pedestal.

As he continued to shrink and started to lose facial hair Caballero looked at Daring pleadingly. "Please Daring, can't you help me!?"

"I'm sorry, but this is what you deserve."

Caballero kept shrinking getting younger by the second then his legs start to feel weak and he suddenly falls down to his belly that soon started to gain some baby fat and his cloths start to fall of him. Everypony watched as the glow finally faded away leaving a tiny helpless baby in Caballero place the ruby laying right next to him.

Caballero looks up at everypony with big innocent eyes and they start to water and he started crying. "WAAHHHHH!"

Suddenly the temple starts to shake like thunder and everypony looked nervously around as they listened to the rumbling sound.

"Daring, what going on?!" Rainbow asked as the room continued to shake.

"Caballero must have activated a trap when he picked up the ruby the temple is collapsing."

"It chooses now to decide to come down on us!"

"What can I say the mayans suck at what they do."

"The hay with this I'm getting out of here!" one of the other stallions said before running out the room followed by the rest leaving them behind.

Rainbow and Lightning quickly untied Daring Do and they were about to run out along with the rest.

"Wait!" Daring Do said.

"Wait for what? We have to get out of here now!" Lightning yelled.

Daring quickly ran over to Caballero and picked him up cradled him in one arm. "We can't leave him."

"Alright whatever, let's just go."

They ran to the entrance but then the roof collapsed and ruble fell in front of them blocking there path.

"Now what do we do?!"

"I don't know, give me a minute to think." Daring said trying to calm the whimpering colt in her arms.

"Somepony better think of something quick before where all crushed!" Rainbow said then jumped out the way just in time before a big piece of ceiling crashed down where she last stood.

It seemed hopeless for them as the roof of the temple continued to crumble with no possible way out, and nopony to help them. If only they had a hero.

BOOM

Suddenly there was an explosion and the mare looked at the other end of the room to see Nightmare Moon standing in front of a hole that light poured into the room from.

"Did somepony call for a hero?"

They all cheered and quickly ran out through the hole and outside just in time before the roof collapsed sealing the entrance to the temple with rubble.

"Thanks Nightmare, how did you know we we're in trouble?" Rainbow asked.

"I was watching the whole time."

"Wait, couldn't you have helped us earlier then?" Lightning asked.

"Yeah, but I didn't want to ruin the dream for you." Nightmare retorted.

Rainbow looked over at Daring who was holding Caballero in her arms and cooing at him. "So what are you going to do with him?"

"Hmm, I could send him to an orphanage but that seems to cruel, maybe I'll take care him. Would you like that widdle Cabby would you like to be my baby." Daring cooed brushing a wing to his belly making the foal giggle.

"Well Lightning looks like our adventure here is through want to run into that sunset with me?"

"Heck yeah!" Lightning said then she flew off into the sky.

Rainbow flew next to her and they both went off into the sunset.

"Well, I better get going the night is still young and I still haven't gone to see Sly." Nightmare said then vanished in a flash of light.

****

"Otay, now where are you Swy?" Nightmare said to herself now a little filly again as she looked at the orbs that her mother left for her. As she looked through them she saw something in the corner of her eye and looks to see a orb with a picture of Discord on it.

Anypony in their right mind would stay away from Discord's mind but as Nightmare looked at the orb that holds the lord of chaos dream she became curious.

"What does Discowd dream about, it pwobabwy nothing good but maybe just a widdle peak won't hurt."

With a flash she went into Discord's dream.

****

Nightmare appeared in the middle of what she guessed was someponies room, it was dark but she could see okay thanks to being use to be in the dark . Nightmare here's snoring and looks left of her to see Discord lying in his bed snoring loudly.
'Why am I in Discord's room wasn't I in the Dreamscape a while ago," Nightmare though to herself, "Maybe this is Discords dream in truth I thought it be more crazy then this."
Nightmare was about to just leave and go back looking for Sly's dream. Suddenly light started to pour into the room and Nightmare looks behind her to see the sun start to rise up over the horizon.
"Wait a minute the sun isn't suppose to rise up yet for a few hours?" Nightmare said to herself.
Then out of nowhere music starts playing and Discords sits up from his bed with the brightest creepy smile you could think and he start...singing?

"And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed,"
"To just give it all up, what in my head,"
"AND I!"
"Feeling a little peculiar..."

Discord jumps out of bed and walk to the door in his room and literally kicks it down and walked outside.

"And so I wake in the morning and step outside,"
"And take a deep breath and get REAL HIGH!!"
"And I scream from the top of my lungs!"
"WHAT'S GOING ON!"

Then a truck drives up next to Discord with Kit driving in the front and Super-Stallion in back seat, he jumps in the passengers seat and they drive off while all of them singing.

"And I said, HEY! YEAH! YEAH YEAH YEAH! HEY! YEAH YEAH...I SAID HEY!"

"What's Going On!"

"And I SAY!"

"HEY! YEAH, YEAH YEAH YEAH HEY YEAH YEAH! I SAID HEY!!"

"What's Going On!"

As they drove past a cliff, Celestia on top of the cliff jumps over the edge and landed on top of the roof of the car. She punched her hooves through the roof and ripped the top open and grabbed Super-Stallion picking him up and kidnapping him. The car stopped and Discord and Kit got out the car. Discord expression looked very sad and then Firebird landed on his shoulder.

Firebird: And he tries!...

Discord: Oh my GAWD do I try!...I try all the time...In this Institution:(

Kit: And he prays!

Discord: I MAI GAWD DO I PRAY!

Discord: I Pray ever single day!

Kit: MYAAAH!

Discord: For revolution-Hoo!

"And I say, HEY! YEAH! YEAH YEAH YEAH! I SAID HEY!...What's going on!"

Then two Discord appeared next to the first one and they put there arms over his shoulders.

"Don't worry noooooow, Just keep it inside...and learn how to hide your feeeeelings!"

At Sugar Cube Corner, DG was mixing up chocolate for the frosting of a cake in a pot.

"YEAH YEAH YEAH! I SAID HEY!"
"WHAT GOING ON YEAH!"

Nightmare had watched the whole thing and she looked at the ponies in front of her not knowing what to say except one thing. "I have no idea what just happened now or do I want to."

And with that Nightmare vanished in a flash of light. Nopony ever found out what happened to Super-Stallion in the middle of that time.

****

Nightmare was now finally inside of Sly's dream and she looked around to find her little fox friend. The place was covered with squeaky toys, toys as the eye can see everywhere. Nightmare smiled when she saw Sly on the floor chewing on one of the many toys and she walked up to him.

"Hello my little brother." Nightmare said and she came next to Sly and leaned down to be eye level with him. "How are you tonight?"

Sly stopped chewing on the changeling chew toy and looked up at Nightmare and smiled, "Hey Moony, what are you doing here?"

"I'm in the Dreamscape with Mother, Sly, I wanted to come into your dream and see what you were doing. You know you can have anything you want right?" Nightmare asked as she looked around at squeaky toys expecting to see more then this.

"Yeah I know." Sly said and started going back chewing his toy.

"And all you want is a bunch of squeaky toys you don't want something big or anything like that?"

"Nope this is just fine for me."

"Oh well, okay then."

"There is one thing I want though." Sly said looking back up at her.

Nightmare smiled. "Really what?" she asked suddenly the world seemed to grow around her and she looks down at her hooves to see that she was becoming a foal again.

When she was back being a foal she fell on her padded behind and Sly walked up to her and started licking her face.

"I want you to play with me." Sly said happily then ran off leaving Nightmare a bit confused.

Nightmare looked at him confusingly then she giggled. "Otay Swy, get back here!" she said as she crawled off after the fox.

*****

Back in the real world, Luna quietly walked into Nightmare's room with the sleeping filly cradled in her arms. She walked over to the crib and laid her down next to Sly who cuddled closer to Nightmare, Luna smiled down at her children and kissed them both on the head.

"Goodnight my little ones, sweet dreams." Luna said before walking out the room.

Author's Note:

OH MY GOD! This is the longest chapter I have ever made, ever. It's been a while sense I made a random musical number and even though I am now tired as heck it was totally worth it:)

I hope you guys like it enjoy and leave a comment.

PreviousChapters Next