• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Beginning of Pranks

Shining Armor was pacing back and forth in the hall the Crystal Empire hospital, while Celestia, Luna, and Twilight watched. “It’s taking to long something’s happened, Twilight you’ve read up on this hasn’t it taken to long.”

“Well uh, deliveries can take different amounts of time, brother; it all depends on what’s happening.”

“I’m sure everything is fine, the doctors are just making sure everything is alright with the new little one.” Celestia said, as she tried to comfort Shining Armor.

“DAD!” Sombra came running up with Blueblood, Sunset Shimmer, Trixie, and Sly each going to their parents, and greeted them, each one now around the age of 7 years old. “Is mom doing alright?”

“She’s fine son.”

“That she is.” the Doctor said, as he walked out and looked at Shining Armor. “If you would like to see her you can.” in a flash Shining Armor was in the delivery room and with his beloved wife who had just given birth to their very first child together. “Congratulations your majesty it’s a lovely little princess.” Shining Armor’s heart leapt for joy as he heard this news and watched as the nurse handed the wrapped bundle to his wife you looked at it and rocked it slightly then turned and looked at him.

“Would you like to hold your daughter?” Shinning Armor couldn’t find the words to say but nodded as Cadence handed him the new bundle of joy and smiled as he felt her move in the blanket.

“Hey there little one.” Shinning Armor smiled as he felt the little bundle squirm a little in his arms. “You may not know this but you’ve made this one of the proudest days of my life.” with that he leaned over and kissed Cadence and then smiled down at the bundle in his arms. “Now let’s get a good look at you.” Shinning Armor uncovered the fillies face and couldn’t believe his eyes as he found himself looking down at the filly face of Queen Chrysalis.

“Give me awe your wove dada.” the little changeling said before she attacks his face.

The next instant Shining Armor bolted up right in his bed screaming in terror, waking Cadence sleeping next to him. “Oh sweet Celestia, that was the most terrible nightmare I’ve ever had.”

“Nightmare, honey? Why don’t you tell me about it.” with that Shining Armor nodded.

“Well I was dreaming about Chrysalis.” Shining Armor was stopped quickly when he received a hoof to the head, only for him to notice the angry look Cadence was giving him. “Now wait let me finish.” with that Cadence nodded and Shinning Armor calmed himself slightly. “We had a foal together.” Another smack upside the head got Shinning Armor to stop again and cover his head to prevent anymore blows. “Cadence let me explain the dream.”

“You just said you were dreaming about you and that evil queen having a foal together.”

“That’s not what I meant, besides I never said this was a dream I said it was a nightmare the worst I’ve ever had, I wouldn’t wish this kind of dream upon any of my worst enemies.” with that Cadence’s eyes narrowed and she nodded. “Alright now let me start over you and me were at the hospital and you where giving birth to our first foal.” once he said it he realized that he had screwed up as Cadence brought her hoof square with his nose.

**************************

In Discord and Kit’s apartment.

**************************

Both Kit and Discord were sitting on their couch laughing as they watched the aftermath of the trick they had just pulled on Shining Armor. “See I told you, you needed to unwind a little.” Discord said, as he looked at Kit who was just laughing on how Shining Armor couldn’t seem to say a word with out getting into more trouble.

“Alright I give you win, I needed this, it’s good to forget about all the trouble once and a while.”

“That’s what I’ve been saying.” Discord hears a knock at their door and still laughing teleports to the door, and opens it.

“Hello Discord.” Luna said, as she stuck her head in and started to growl slightly.

“Good bye Luna.” Discord responds as he slams the door on Luna’s face leaving a dent in the door that resembled a very angry Luna. “Wow, kind of made the door 20% scarier.” Discord said, as he tapped the dent a few times before the door exploded and Luna stormed in her magic blazing.

“YOU WOULD DARE SLAM A THIN DOOR ON MY FACE!!” Kit looked at Luna then at Discord.

“Luna this is my place therefore my rules, and if you can’t keep a normal tone then you’re not allowed to talk.” Discord snapped his talons and Luna’s mouth vanished. This only seems to enrage the night princess more as it seemed she was trying to yell at Discord more but wasn’t able to. “Hey Kit, watch this.”

“DO NOT IGNOR US YOU JIGSAW FIEND!” Luna’s voice seem to come from another part of the apartment, mostly from Firebird’s room which was shortly followed by Firebird screaming in shock and then storming out of his room.

“Why in Equestria did you do this? Do you have any idea of what time it is?” Firebird asked, as Luna’s floating mouth hovered near him.

“Oh dear.” Discord snapped his fingers and was now dressed in a pink night robe with his hair and beard in curlers. “Now just look at what you’ve done, you’ve woken our baby.” Discord said, as he walked over and turned Firebird around and started to usher him back to his room. “Don’t worry my little match stick, me and Aunty Luna are just talking.” Discord said, as he made a teddy bear, a bottle, and something else appear.

“Wait what? I’m not your baby, you twisted nut.”

“That’s no way to talk to your mommy, now mommy got to spank.” with that Discord raised his right hand and a large paddle appeared in it before he brought it down and swatted Firebird’s tail feathers so hard it sent him flying through the door he had just emerged from. “Now then where were we? Oh yes, my home my rules so there.” Discord finished off by blowing Luna a raspberry, while else where Firebird was slowly picking himself up off the floor.

“That jerk, I’ll get even with him for that.” As he stood up he started to notice that he wasn’t in his room, and as he turned to try and figure out just where Discord had just sent him to, he found himself beak to beak with Philomena. “Oh hey Philomena, I guess this must be your room.”

“Yes, and I would say this was romantic if not for one thing.”

“The time?”

“No.” Firebird looked at the teddy bear and bottle then tossed them to the side.

“Better?”

“Not really.” Firebird looked at Philomena for a second then watched as she looked down, and followed suit only then noticing that he had a diaper on. He then looked up at his girl and blushed slightly.

“Anything you want to tell me?”

*******************

Back at the apartment.

*******************

“Discord, give her back her mouth you know this is just going to make it worse when she does get it back.”

“Oh fine, but it was a good joke.” with that Discord snapped his talons getting Luna to glare at him. Then looked at Kit.

“You know you’re better than that Kit, at least I thought you were.”

“Hey, I talked him down from the nightmare he wanted to give Shining Armor.”

“Which was?”

“The night of a thousand dirty diapers.” Discord said, as he smiled at Luna only to get her to shack her head.

“Besides it was harmless fun, the only reason he got hurt was because he failed to explain it to Cadence with out making it worse.”

“This is true, and it’s not because you gave somepony a nightmare.”

“You’re not?”

“No, I am not.”

“Then why did you look so angry?”

“I am angry because I must resort to asking for help from you Discord.” both Kit and Discord looked at Luna confused. “It has been ages since me and my sister had a good prank war.”

“HOLD IT!” Kit yelled, as he held up his hands and then looked at Luna. “Princess, I must urge you not to open this box, do not I repeat do not open this Pandora’s box by asking Discord to help you in a prank way, innocent ponies might get hurt.”

“Oh stop being such a party pooper.” Discord said, as he looked at get then smiled as he turned to Luna. “Open the box, open the box.”

“Before we go any further I want to be known perfectly well that my little ones and my sister’s little Blue is not to be pranked, joked, or harmed in this prank war.”

“Luna I’m hurt, I would never stoop so low as to harm a little one.” Discord stood up and put his hands together as a halo appeared over his head. “You have my word as a saint.”

“You’re not a saint.” Kit reminded getting Discord to wave him off.

“Fine, but you have my word that the foals won’t be harmed in the prank war.”

“Good, then it is agreed you will by my comrade in this prank war.” with that Discord smiled as he looked at Luna and started to rub his lion paw and eagle claw together.

“Oh this will be so much fun.” Kit looked at Discord and then at Luna.

“Oh dear sweet, Luna what Chaos have you just unleashed upon your unsuspecting world.”

“The best kind, it comes with the Discord seal of approval.” with that Discord handed Kit a seal.

“Can I just ask how this all got started?” Kit asked, as he looked at Luna.

“Very well then, it started this afternoon, when my sister had me woken up.”

************************

Early the previous afternoon

************************

Celestia was walking down the hall and saw two new night guards standing as her sister’s bedroom door. “Oh dear, you two must be new.”

“Yes, your majesty.” both respond at the same time.

“I can tell because you haven’t woken me sister yet, and she loves to have a cup of coffee before she raises the moon. The older guards did inform you of that, didn’t they?”

“No princess.” by new guards looked worried, first day on the job and they were already messing up.

“Well, did they at least tell you how to wake her up?”



“No your majesty.” Celestia rolled her eyes and then leaned down, and motioned for them to both get close.

“Alright you have to be very quiet and go inside her room, and stand right next to her bed, and yell at the top of your lungs, for the glory of the night sky and beloved moon of Equestria it is time to awaken most beloved princess of the night.” with that the two guards nodded and started to follow their instructions, as Celestia started to continue to walk down the hall, she made it five more feet before she heard.

“FOR THE GLORY OF THE NIGHT SKY!” The rest of cut off as Luna screamed which was shortly followed by both guards screaming in terror.

*******

Present

*******

“The worst of it was that I still had three more hours of sleep before I needed to be woken up.” Luna said, as she looked at Kit and Discord who were not sitting at a levitating table drinking tea. “So, I can count on your help?”

“I already gave you my word, Luna.” Discord reminded, as he snapped his talon causing the table to vanish and Kit to fall to the floor.

“What have I been telling you about warning me when you're about to do that?”

“Sorry.”

“Great then, my sister won’t even know what hit her.” with that Luna teleported away leaving Discord smiling and Kit having bad feeling about what might happen in the future.

“Discord.”

“Yeah?”

“Tell me something, Luna said she had three hours before she had to wake up.”

“Yeah?”

“Which would put the event that took place somewhere around four in the afternoon?”

“Yeah?”

“I know for a fact that Celestia was attending afternoon court at that time.”

“Yeah.” Discord smiled as he looked at Kit who just face palmed and shook his head.

“Celestia didn’t do it, did she?”

“No and the best part is, I just got permission to pull more pranks.”

PreviousChapters Next