• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Poor Blue

At Canterlot Castle, Blueblood was playing in the nursery...with Nightmare. Since Blueblood' regression, Luna told Nightmare to play nice with little Blue. Specifically not to hurt him. And she did what she was told, but that didn't stop her from messing with him a little. That and forcing him to do her every bidding.

Blueblood was quietly playing with a doll of himself until Nightmare crawled over to him, "Hey Bwueblood," she said in a sing song voice, "do you want to pway a game with me?"

Blueblood eyes shrunk to pinpricks and he looked at Nightmare, "Uhh... Mmmaybe not now N-Nightmare, m-maybe l-l-later?" he replied hesitantly.

"I don't think you heard me, pway with me!" Nightmare screamed her eyes glowing white.

Blueblood gulped and nodded, "Otay Nightmawe, we can pway what you want."

Nightmare's eyes changed back and she smirked, "Good now...wet's pway." she said leaning into Bluebloods ear. He knew this was not going to be fun for him.

****

Celestia and Luna was walking to the nursery together to check on Nightmare and Blueblood, "I hope Nightmare isn't doing something horrible to Blueblood." Celestia said worried for her nephew.

"Don't worry sister, I'm sure Nightmare didn't do something bad to Blueblood, he may have threatened her life two days ago but she wouldn't hold a grudge right?" Luna assured, but then thought about her own question for a minute then looked at Celestia who had the same worried expression as she did, "Scratch that, we better hurry."

The sister trotted faster until they made it to the nursery and opened the door and gasped, hanging upside down Blueblood was tied up suspended over a tank full of worms Nightmare holding onto the rope that would seal his fate.

"Auntie! HEWP ME!" Blueblood screamed like a little girl from his binds.

Celestia quickly unbind Blueblood and levitated him to her arms and cradled him, "Oh poor little Blue, are you alright?"

Luna looked down at Nightmare with a scowl, "Nightmare! We talked about this, you can't hurt Blueblood, even after he threatened you!"

Nightmare crossed her arms, "He stawted it! I just needed to finish it, besides he nevew said he was sowwy. How do I know he wont twy it again?!" she retorted.

Luna shook her head, "Does he look like any kind of threat to you Nightmare?" she said pointing a hoof at the tiny prince cuddling up to Celestia, "I don't even think he was a threat to you even when he was a adult for that matter."

Nightmare pouted, "I'm still angwy."

Luna sighed and nuzzled Nightmare, "Moony what did I tell you? You have to be a good filly if you're going to stay with me." she said in a way a mother does with her child.

Nightmare hugged Luna's muzzle, "I know Woona, but it's hard. They don't call me Nightmawe Moon for nothing." she retorted.

Luna smiled. Nightmare really was trying. She was more polite to the servants and staff. She even sent a letter to Twilight apologizing for trying to destroy her, even though there was an added threat that she should still lock her doors and hide her dragon, "I know my little Night, but couldn't you try harder...for me?" Luna begged.

Nightmare sighed, "Otay Woona, I'll twy a bit harder. But can I at weast hit him in the shoulder?" she asked with a bit hope in her eyes.

Luna seemed to thought about it, "Okay but only a little tap okay and wait till we leave," Nightmare nodded and Luna carried her back to Celestia, "Okay we got it straightened out."

Celestia smiled, "Good and please don't try something like that again Moony." she said looking at Nightmare.

Nightmare squinted her eyes, "No one calls me that except Woona, Cewestia." she retorted.

The Princess just rolled her eyes and looked down at Blue, "Okay Blueblood, me and Luna have to go out now, so your going to have to be here with Nightmare for a bit longer okay?"

Blueblood shook his head, "No Auntie cant you pwease stay with me what if she huwts me again!?" he protested scared if Celestia left he may still end up in that tank with worms.

"But Bluey, we got business to take care of. I promise nothing will happen to you while were gone." Celestia cooed kissing Blueblood on the head.

He sighed, "Otay Auntie, I'll twy."

Celestia smiled, "Good, and don't let her pick on you." she said then looked at Luna, "Come sister, we have to get to the meeting."

Luna nodded and looked at Nightmare, "Okay Nightmare remember what I said." she said then left out the door with Tia.

Nightmare sighed and looked at Blueblood, "Well since I know you don't want to go into the tank and you probably don't want to be fwushed again what do you want to do?" she asked.

Blueblood rubbed his head, "Weww since you're asking, umm could we pway pwetend?" he asked.

Nightmare raised a brow, "Weally?" she said and he nodded then she groaned, "Fine, wet's get this over with then."

****

Trapped in the Castle, Princess Nightmare Moon was being held captive by the evil Dark Knight. There was only one pony that could save her trotting in the scene Prince Blueblood wearing his golden armor stopped in front of the castle.

"Do not worry my princess, I shall save thee!" Blueblood said taking a heroic pose.

"Oh please Prince Blueblood save me from this dreadful place!" Nightmare pleaded to her hero.

****

"Wait a minute, why am I the damsew in distwess?" Nightmare asked annoyed.

"Come on Nightmawe can't you do this for me?" Blueblood pleaded and Nightmare groaned.

"Ugh fine!"

****

Blueblood raced into the castle and down the halls to the tower. Suddenly he stopped to a screeching halt. In front of him was a ten feet tall dragon with claws, fangs with a green and purple scales. The dragon looked down at Blueblood and roared with hell's fury.

"Prepare for thy fall foul beast!" Blueblood yelled then pulling out his mighty sword with his mighty magic. He charged at the beast. He jumped up and he cut his head clean off, sending it rolling to the ground.

Blueblood smirked and was about to continue his course to the tower, till he was suddenly was punched in the face and sent flying to the ground. He looked up to see the Dark Knight hovering over him laughing maniacally. Blueblood quickly rose back off the ground and glared at him.

"Where is Princess Nightmare, ye clichéd fiend?!" Blueblood demanded.

The Dark Knight only laughed at him, "Fool! You are weak. You can never save the Princess from me, the Dark Knight, of hell!"

"We shall see." he said then charging at his foe Blueblood swung his swishing sword down on the Dark Knight's head. But before he cloud do so, the Dark Knight's cutting cutlass blocked it.

The two clashed. Swinging and crashing swords together in combat. One trying to over come the other with it seeming like no one was winning. Until Blueblood tripped and fell onto his back his sword sliding away out of reach, Blueblood looked up at Dark Knight laughing.

"Well Prince, looks like this is the end." Dark Knight menacingly chuckled, raising his sword about to finish the job.

Blueblood smirked, "No Dark Knight! You may have beaten me in combat but no one can beat me when it comes to good looks!" he retorted then swishing his hair he turned his head to the side showing his beautiful looks.

The Dark Knight couldn't handle the gorgeousness and screamed before the armor on him exploded clean off, leaving a only dirty white unicorn mare in it's place. Blueblood got up and looked at the mare who then bowed.

"Oh Prince Blueblood, forgive me for I am wrong to have kept Nightmare in that tower. If you will let me live I will be your bitch." Rarity pleaded putting her hooves together.

Blueblood smiled, "Very well. Now take me to the Princess."

Rarity did what he asked and took him to the tower were Princess Nightmare was. she smiled at her hero, "Thank you Prince Blueblood for saving me now, I shall give you a gift."

Blueblood raised a brow, "And what would that be. milady?"

Nightmare sweet smile turned to one of pure evil, "To rule Equestria of course," she said then covering herself in indigo smoke she reappeared in her war armors, "join me Prince and together we shall rule!" Nightmare yelled in the royal canterlot voice and laughed.

Blueblood smiled and laughed too.

****

"And togethew Nightmawe Moon and Pwince Bwueblood ruled Equestwia and brought eternal darkness, the end." Nightmare said. Ending to what she thought was a good ending.

Blueblood rubbed his head, "Umm Nightmawe not that it wasn't a good story and all, but that ending was kinda umm...much don't you think?"

Nightmare looked at him and shrugged, "Eh old habits die hard," she said then yawned, "Weww that was actually fun, I'm tiwed no so I'm going to sleep here otay?" she said laying down right on the floor.

"Weally, you liked it?" Blueblood asked laying down too.

Nightmare nodded, "Yeah...you'rr not to bad Bwue....but don't get cocky or else I'll kill you."

"Thanks I guess, weww goodnight Nightmawe."

"Goodnight Bwueblood but next time we pway my games."

Author's Note:

Editor: "Until Blueblood tripped and fell onto his back." I don't think that possible for a pony. If anything he should fall on his side. But it makes Blueblood pathetic, so I approve.

PreviousChapters Next