• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Castle Chaos part 5

When we last left the group they had managed to get away from the stained-glass monster unharmed, and was rejoined by Granny Smith and Sly Fox, with an added friend to their mix to their group, before moving onto the next room, the hall of mirrors where Nightmare Moon was given new hope for the future, just before the entire group fell through the mirrors and into an alternate dimension where they were soon surrounded by a group of reflective pony like creatures.

“Uh, go get them boy.” Blueblood said, as he pushed on their new friends legs, only to get Rainbow Dash to slap him over the head.

“He’s not a dog you jerk.” Blueblood sniffled a few times as he rubbed the back of his head while the group crowded close together, wondering what would happen next, but they didn’t have to wait long as one of the creatures started to glow an orange color, just before Onyx found himself being shielded by the groups friend, who was hit square in the chest by an energy blast.

“That was so awesome, he just took a magical bolt to the chest and he’s still standing!”

“RAINBOW DASH, LOOK OUT!!” Trixie yelled, as she knocked Rainbow out of the way of another blast but braced herself for the impact only to find it never to come, as she opened her eyes she gasped slightly as saw that she had cast a magical barrier. “B-but how?”

“Never mind about that right now, young filly, right now our friend needs our help.” Granny Smith said, as she pointed to a group of the creatures’ dog piling their companion.

“GET OFF OF HIM YOU JERK!!” Onyx yelled, as he ran up and hit the side of one of the creatures’ legs getting the creature to turn its attention on him as the blows only reaction. “Uh,… please?” As the creature started to power up an attack Onyx started to back up only to be stunned with Sunset and Trixie jumped to his sides and put of a barrier each, causing the blast to cause no harm. “Oh gee, thanks girls.”

“Anything for you Onyx.” Sunset said, as she kissed Onyx on the cheek.

“I would do anything for you.” Trixie said, as she hugged Onyx getting Sunset to turn a little red in the face from anger, but before she could say anything all three of them where knocked out of the way by Sky Hooves, just before a pair of Reflective hooves stomped down right where they had been standing.

“If you two are finished, we are in the middle of a fight for our lives here.”

“Yeah Trixie.”

“Me? What about you giving him the kiss?”

“WILL YOU TWO PLEASE DO SOMETHING USEFUL!” Lightning Dust yelled, as she looked at both Trixie and Sunset.

“FINE!” both fillies concentrated their magic for an offensive spell, as their horns started to glow two magical bolts fired, but then went wield bouncing all over the place until impacting at the exact same time sending it’s victim flying backwards and crashing on the ground.

“THAT’S NOT HELPING!!” Lighting Dust yelled, as she looked at the two fillies.

“WE DIDN’T MEAN TO!!” Both fillies cried, realizing that the unfortunate victim of their wild attack was none other then their companion, and with him no longer posing a threat to the creatures they turned their attention back to all the foals.

“QUICK, WHOEVER CAN CAST A BARRIER DO SO!!” Granny Smith yelled, getting those that could to do so. They now found themselves trapped within their own protective bubble, while the creatures on the outside kept pelting it with energy bolts.

“What are we going to do now?” Night Mist asked, as he looked at Sky Hooves.

“I’m not sure, it seems that only the unicorns have their magic back, Onyx any ideas?” Onyx shook his head slightly.

“With all the casters busy keeping up the barrier so that we don’t get hit by those magical blast these creatures are using and none of us able to use our own gift, we seem to be stuck.”

“Yeah, because two fillies knocked Shadow Moon out.” Lightning Dust said, as she looked at the groups’ companion outside the barrier still lying on the ground not moving.

“That was an accident, besides how do you know that’s Shadow Moon?”

“Who else could it be? He jumped in the way of that first attack meant for you, he’s already destroyed one monster and he might have been able to handle these things and get us out of here if not for those two.”

“Lightning that’s mean, they didn’t mean to hurt him.” Rainbow scolded her sister, as she stamped a hoof.

“Your friend is right, none of us know what kind of physics goes on in this dimension, the only reason the barrier spell might work is because it’s only an extension of them, where as when they used that other spells they are no longer connected so they have no direct control over them.” Granny Smith said, getting the other foals not casting protective barriers to look at his slack jawed. “What just because I’m an earth pony don’t mean I don’t know anything about magic.” For several moments the others just kept looking at Granny Smith shocked but then shook it off as they noticed that the barriers had started to weaken.

“We can’t keep this up forever.” Blueblood said, as he started to lie down, getting the others to notice that smoke had started to raise from the magic casters horns.

“Quick we have to come up with a plan, try your ring Sky Hooves.” with that Sky Hooves started to concentrate only to have marble size dragon construct to appear. Both Onyx and Sky Hooves looked down at the very small dragon before they looked up at each other.

“We could always throw it at them and hope they get a tummy ache.” Just then something went flying over the group getting them to turn their attention to the direction it came from, the reflective creatures on that side of the barrier where now slowly walking away from their companion who was now on his feet and didn’t look at all happy, his fist now clinched and his stride said it all, he was annoyed.

The creatures tried to fight back pelting him with no mercy as he walked past the group. “I think he’s mad.” Sunset whispered to Trixie as the two fillies hopped that he didn’t punish them once this was all over. Once he reached the first creature the foals watched as he delivered a devastating punch to the creature and it seem to explode into a fine powder, getting the other creatures to quickly run to each other and merge to slowly morph into an exact double of their friend.

“TAKE IT DOWN SHADOW MOON!” Sky Hooves yelled, as he started to cheer getting the other foals to start in.

As the fight started it was clear that not only was the mimic an exact copy but seem to know every movie their friend was going to do before he did it, and knew exactly how to block it. “SHADOW MOON, HURRY WE STILL HAVE TO GET TO THE THRONE ROOM TO SAVE OUR MOMMIES!!” Nightmare Moon cried out, which seem to ignite a new fighting spirit their friend as his moves seem to come faster, until finally he delivered a blow square to the creature’s chest and pulled his hand back out holding a pink crystal in his hand before shattering it quickly causing the dimension teleporting the foals and their friend to the hall of mirrors.

“Is everyone O.K?” Onyx asked, as he looked around at the group and then noticed the companion standing and waiting for them to join him at the next door. “Come on everyone, we have to keep moving.” The members of the group groaned slightly but got up and started to move on.

Once the rest of the group walked through the door Onyx looked up at the one fighting for them and smiled. “You know what I’m just going to call you, Shadow.” this got Shadow to tilt his masked head as if confused by this comment. “Well we have to call you something, can’t just calling you him, or hey you, and since me and Sky Hooves have figured out that you're Shadow Moon I figured I could just call you Shadow, what do you think about that?” this only got Shadow to shrug slightly and then follow Onyx through the door. This led them outside into the old gardens.

“That’s weird.” Nightmare Moon said, as she looked around the gardens.

“What’s weird?” Night Mist asked, as he looked out at the gardens.

“Well, I still kind of keep some of Luna’s memories of this place, but not a lot, but I still kind of remember this garden having shrub sculptures and stone statues.” with that the group looked up and found them selves in a wide enclosed area with pedestals for statues but none apparent, and several hedges but no sculptures.

Elsewhere in the castle, Kit smiled as he looked through a small crystal ball and slowly spun the gold chandelier holding the still struggling parents of our young friends.

“Oh my, they reached the garden.” Kit said, as he looked in the crystal ball and then smiled slightly. “Oh I see, they seem to have found a little help on their way, no matter the rune on that mask I put on him can only be removed by me.” Kit then turned and looked at the Crystals as the parents kept trying to break free. “Look at it this way, they really wove you so much to keep going on, but you see they won't reach you in time, the further they get the harder things are going to get, and should they happen to make it here there is nothing that is going to make me release you.” Kit stopped the chandelier to look at Luna, Celestia, and Twilight. “My father will never let me rule our realm, so I’m just taking yours.” with those words Celestia and Twilight started to beat on the Crystal even harder trying to get out of it, while Luna only looked at Kit confused by his statement.

Back in the gardens the group slowly made their way trying to find the next door not knowing that from the shadows a stone and plant creature were watching them very closely.

PreviousChapters Next