• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,528 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,528

PreviousChapters Next
Run Discord Run

It was a quiet day at Canterlot Castle, all the ponies going about their own business peacefully. Princess Celestia was in the royal shower in her room washing up for the day, lathering her beautiful mane with her favorite shampoo. When she was done and rinsed out the suds and soap, she climbed out the shower and rapping a towel around her waist she walked towards the sink and wiped the mist away on the mirror.

When the mist was gone she looked at her reflection.

"AAAHHHHH!" the Princess screamed when she looked at her mane that now looked like her little sisters dark star studded mane. She looked at her mane for a moment longer then ran back to the shower and grabbed the bottle of shampoo, taking a closer look she could see a little of the label was slightly removed. Peeling it off her jaw dropped when she saw the label of one of Luna's special shampoo bottles.

She stared for a moment in bewilderment then started grinding her teeth together. There's only one pony who would do this kind of thing to her. "Discord!"

Then suddenly there was another scream from down the hall. Quickly leaving the bathroom with her star covered mane Celestia ran down the hall till she reached Luna's room and ran inside and to her bathroom to see at the bathroom mirror her sister with her rainbow mane.

Luna turned around to look at Celestia. "He got you too?"

Celestia nodded. "I think it's about time we did something about Discord." she said.

Then there was another scream and both Princesses ran out into the hall and into the nursery where they saw a squirming Blueblood rolling around the floor. Celestia ran to his side kneeling down in worry. "Blue what's wrong?!" she asked.

Blueblood looked up at her pleadingly. "Auntie hewp! There's something in my diapie!" he yelled.

"Okay, okay just calm down, I'll get it." she said then lifting Blueblood up into a sitting position she dug in the back of his diaper with her magic and pulled out some earth worms.

"Boy, is Discord on a roll today?" Luna said.

"Yeah and when I find him I'm going to strangle him!"

"AAHHHH!"

"That was Nightmawe!" Blueblood said.

Grabbing Blueblood, they ran out the nursery going next door to Nightmare's room and when they entered they saw her crying in her crib her coat and mane pink with Sly trying to comfort her.

Luna ran over to the crib picking her up and cradling her, she started rocking her back and forth. "Sweetie it's okay, it's okay calm down." she cooed.

"Mommy my coat is PINK!!" she yelled into her mother's coat.

"I know, I know it'll be okay alright. We're gonna find Discord and get him back for this."

"Indeed we will sister," Celestia said as she walked next to her sister. "Discord has been playing jokes nonstop for a week now and I think it's about time he got what's coming to him, a lesson he'll won't forget."

****

In a tree in the garden, Discord was laying on a limp with his friend Kit on another branch across from him taking a little break from a job well done.

"Oh boy, today was a good day. I've haven't had this much chaos in a while." Discord said.

Kit shook his head. "You know they're going to get you back for all you've done to them eventually right?" he said.

He just laughed. "HA! No way are they ever going to catch me, they're to busy with their duties and eating cake to bother."

"What have you've done today anyway?" Kit asked.

"Well I switched Celestia's and Luna's shampoo, put worms in Blueblood's diaper and turned Nightmare pink. Just now I made a Grilled Cheese army."

Discord pointed to the ground and Kit looks down to see a small group of grilled cheese sandwiches with legs and arms and creepy little faces run across the field past their tree while talking some grilled cheese gibberish.

"Discord, I'm serious, if you don't stop this you're gonna get it."

"Tch, no way hosay, this chaos train is rolling and it isn't gonna stop for nothing." then suddenly his stomach started to growl loudly. "Now excuse me it's lunch time so I'm going to search the kitchen for something to eat.

And with a snap of his fingers he disappeared leaving Kit to ponder how long before his friends demise.

****

In the kitchen Discord searched the refrigerator and cabinets for something to munch on but just couldn't find anything to his liking. Then he saw in the corner of his eye, a plate of cookies laying on the kitchen counter.

"Well looks like my lucky day." Discord said as he walked up to the table and took one cookie and took a bite tasting that rich gooey goodness of chocolate chip.

One by one he ate a cookie until the plate was empty. Satisfied he was about to leave the kitchen till suddenly there was a loud growl from his stomach.

"Strange, I didn't think I would still be hungry."

His stomach growled again only more painful and he held his stomach in pain. "W-What's going on here?"

"You're getting what you deserve."

In a flash of light Princess Celestia appeared along with Luna there manes back to normal with the foals on their backs.

"Princess? What's going on?!" he asked starting to worry.

"We're tired of your tricks Discord so me and Luna made you some 'special' cookies and left them here knowing you would probably eat them." Celestia replied.

"And we helped." Nightmare said happily from Luna's back Blueblood waving from Celestia's.

"What was in those cookies?!"

"Nothing just your regular ingredients and a potion."

"What! What kind of potion?!?"

Celestia smirked evilly. "You'll see."

Suddenly the ponies in front of him started growing in size. Discord's eyes grew as he knew what exactly was happening. "No...No anything but that!"

"Yes Discord, that."

Discord looked behind at his legs and yelled when he saw them start to retreat into his body becoming smaller. He looks up at Celestia pleadingly. "Please Celestia I'm sorry. I'll stop with the pranks for a while just please stop this!"

She shook her head. "It's a little too late for that Discord."

Just as she said that the final portion of the potion took affect and Discord was now a little baby draconequus. Discord looked up at the Princesses, fear clearly in his eyes.

Luna cooed. "Aww look how cute~ he is now Celestia."

Celestia nodded. "Yes he sure is Lulu, he's so cute it's almost hard not to be mad at him almost...now Discord it's time to get you in your diaper before you have an accident."

Celestia's horn started to glow and a diaper appeared in her magic floating in the air for Discord to see. Discord looked at that diaper in utter horror, he was being babied and was about to be diapered there was only one thing to do.

Run Discord, run!

Discord ran out of that kitchen faster then Rainbow Dash when she makes a Sonic Rainboom. He ran down the hall not daring to look back as he knew he was being pursued by Celestia and the others.

"Hewp me Gwilled Cheese Army!"

The grilled cheese army were nearby by didn't go to help Discord, instead ran over to a air vent opening and taking off the cover they entered the air vents.

"How could this happen to me," Discord said to himself as he ran. "how could Super-Stallion do this to me?"

Like this.

Suddenly Discord tripped falling down onto his belly. Flipping onto his back he looked down to see Celestia run then jump right over top of him the diaper in her magic next to her.

"Time to put on the diaper Discord."

"NO!" Discord yelled before snapping his fingers and disappearing out of sight.

****

Discord reappeared in the gardens panting heavily sitting on the ground. "Oh man that one twick already got me worn out. If it was that hawd for me to just get away I won't even be able to go home. I got to find Kit and ask him to turn me back."

Discord got back onto his feat and ran through the garden hoping that his young (older) friend was still sitting in the tree. When he reached the tree he looked up the trunk to see Kit still laying on the branch with his hands on the back of his head.

"Kit!" Discord called.

Kit opened his eyes and looked around for the caller, then looking down he raised a brow when he saw a little draconequus. "Discord is that you?"

He nodded. "Yes, yes Kit pwease hewp me." Discord said lifting his arms up pleadingly.

Kit lifted down his tail and wrapped his coils around Discords waist then lifted him up over his head. "What happened?"

Discord explained everything to Kit and he sighed.

"I told you, you would get it."

"Can you change me back?"

"Sorry I can't." he replied.

"Why not!?" Discord yelled not realizing he was about to cry.

"I'm sorry, but if I helped you Celestia would get mad at me then I'd be the one she tries to put a diaper on."

"But I don't want to be a baby." Discord whimpered.

"Hey come on man, tell you what, I'll help you hide from her until this passes over she's probably just mad right now, if we go back to her later I'm sure she'll change her mind and turn you back." Kit said comforting Discord's nerves.

*Sniff* "Otay thanks Kit."

Kit chuckled. "No problem, I have to say you make a pretty cute baby, Discord." he said as he rocked the young Discord in his coils.

"Hey, stop wocking me." he complained before yawning and blinking his eyes tiredly.

"You sleepy buddy?"

Discord nodded. "Mmhmm, running made me sweepy."

"Hmm well you can take a nap if you want." Kit said still rocking him.

"No...need...nap." Discord said before the motion being rocked made him fall asleep.

Kit smiled and laid Discord on a branch to sleep. Then he heard hoof steps approaching and he looks down to see Celestia and the others at the bottom of the tree looking left and right probably for Discord. Grabbing the coils of the branch he fell off to be hanging upside down right in front of Celestia's face.

"Hello Princess, how are you today."

Gaining her composure she smiled. "Ah hello Kit, have you seen Discord lately?"

Kit put a hand to his chin in thought. "Hmm, not since he went to the kitchen why you ask did something happen?"

"Oh nothing we just want to know where he is so we can talk." she lied.

"About what?"

"Things."

"What kind of things?"

"Nothing important just things."

"If there not important then why you want to talk to him about it?"

"It's just things okay, why do you have to know?"

As the two talked Nightmare looked up into the tree and smiled when she saw Discord sleeping on the branch. "Mommy, Mommy thewe he is." she said pointing a hoof up the tree.

Luna looks up and smiles. "Good job Moony." she said then reaching with her magic she tried to grab Discord.

Noticing this, Kit quickly went back up the tree and grabbing Discord he jumped out the foliage of the tree running away from the group who then started to pursue him.

Discord started to open his eyes and looked up at Kit. "What's going on?"

"The others found you and now we're running."

Discord's eyes grew wide. "Oh no, what are we gonna do?"

Kit stopped for a minute and put Discord down. "You keep running and I'll keep them busy as long as I can."

Discord nodded and quickly ran away. Kit watched him run away then looked back ahead of him to see Celestia and Luna walk up to him.

"Where's Discord, Kit. And don't lie." Luna demanded.

"He ran away."

"Where?"

"I can't tell you."

"Why are you defending him, you know he deserves it so why protect him?" Celestia asked.

"Look, I know that Discord can be a jerk sometimes, okay a lot of times but he's still my friend and even though he's a total jerk you stick by your friends and that's what I'm going to do."

"You know you can't stop us Kit. Your conscious wouldn't allow any of us to get hurt let alone hurt us." Luna retorted.

Kit shrugged. "That's true I can't hurt you. But the Grilled Cheese Army can." he said pointing to a nearby bush.

The Grilled Cheese Army then jumped out of the bush.

"What can they do?" Nightmare asked.

Then the sandwiches pulled out weapons from their backs.

"Looks like they found the armory."

The grilled cheese charged and Celestia yelled. "Bring it on!" before charging at them.

Discord was running down the hall as fast as he can. Suddenly he comes up to a dead end no way of continuing on, he turned around about to go back but Celestia and Luna was right there in front of him with big smirks.

"Yay we got him." Blueblood said.

"Hewp me armed Gwilled Cheese Army!" Discord yelled.

Celestia walked closer. "The army is gone, Discord." she said whipping the bread crumbs from her lips.

"No!"

"Now it's time for you to turn yourself in." she said as she walked even closer the diaper floating in her magic.

"No, no NOOOOOOO!!"

****

"NO!" Discord screamed as he shot up from his bed.

The door to his room bursts open and Kit, Firebird and Grilled Cheese Army rush in to the side of his bed.

"Discord what's wrong, why are you yelling?!" Kit asked.

"Oh man. Kit, I had the strangest dream, you were in it and you guys were in it, you weren't Firebird."

"Wouldn't be the first I wasn't somewhere. What happened?" Firebird asked.

Discord explained what happened in his dream and Kit laughed. "Don't worry Discord, that would never happen to you right Super-Stallion?" he said looking over to a white stallion in the room with a black mane and devilishly handsome blue eyes.

"No I would never do that for two very good reasons." Super-Stallion said.

"What are those reasons?" Discord asked.

"One: You're the antagonist and you keep the story entertaining. And Two: you would make an ugly baby."

"Ouch."

"I have a question."

"Yes Firebird?"

"How are you here?"

......

......

"I have no idea."

Everypony in the room looked at Discord for an answer. He smirked. "A lord of Chaos never reveals his tricks."

Author's Note:

CS: Do you really think he's an ugly baby.

SS: Nah he's pretty cute as a little kid, that was just a joke. After this chapter I'm feeling kinda hungry.

CS: Me too.

FB: Walks up to them with a grilled cheese sandwitch in wing taking a bite out of it.) You said it.

CS: Firebird...where did you get that?:twilightoops:

FB: Grilled Cheese Army.

CS::pinkiegasp:

SS::pinkiegasp:

FB: What do you expect to happen when you made an army of grilled chees?!:ajbemused:

Discord: Is there any left!?:pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next