• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,527 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,527

PreviousChapters Next
How to be Super

Rarity was heading to Fluttershy's house today with Onyx for a playdate with Rainbow and Lightning.

"I bet you'll have fun playing with Rainbow and Lightning, Oxyx. They're fun little fillies and I think you'll like them." Rarity said to the foal in the carrier, he bounced in the carrier waiting patiently to arrive to there destination.

This seems ironic, doesn't it? I was the one who wrote how they both regressed in my last story, and now I'm regressed to foal hood and put in this story and now I'm about to meet them. If this isn't some type of poetic justice I don't know what is.

We soon reached Fluttershy's house and Rarity knocked on the door. The door opened but nopony was there Rarity looked around until she suddenly heard a whistling sound from below her and she looked down to see Angel thumping his foot on the ground.

"Oh your Angel, could you please take me to Fluttershy?" Rarity asked.

Angel shook his head and was about to shut the door until Rarity put her hoof in the way and reopened the door, "Oh come now, it's rude to close a door on a lady!" Rarity retorted as she let herself in. Angel ran in front of her when she reached and put his paws up in protest.

"Oh, is Fluttershy up there?" she said and levitating the rabbit away she trotted upstairs to Fluttershy's room and opened the door, "Hello Fluttershy I'm-" she cut off, on Fluttershy's bed Fluttershy was laying down with Rainbow and Lightning close up to her chest...nursing.

Fluttershy sat up a little to see Rarity and blushed, "Oh umm Rarity... I didn't expect you to be here so soon..." she said nervously.

Rainbow let go of Fluttershy's teat and looked up at her, "Who awe you tawking to Mommy?" she asked then looking at the door her eyes grew wide staring at Rarity who was staring back, "Warity! What awe you doing here!"

Rarity looked at Fluttershy, Rainbow and Lightning who had stopped nursing to see her, "Oh I am so sorry Fluttershy. I didn't knew you where feeding the girls, sorry. But you know it's nothing to be embarrassed about. I do it with my foal all the time." she retorted blushing a little then looked back at me.

Thank Celestia I couldn't see anything from here. I don't know what that would do to my little mind.

"It's okay Rarity...I think we were done anyway." Fluttershy said getting up and picking up the foals.

Rarity sighed, "Good. Well Rainbow, Lightning would you like to meet my new little foal?" she asked trying to change subject.

Rainbow and Lightning looked at each other then at Rarity and shrugged, "Sure we'll meet the newbie." Rainbow replied.

Lightning nodding in agreement, "Yeah and maybe we can have a little fun with him."

Rarity then unstrapped the carrier and lifted me to the ground in her magic and Fluttershy did the same with the other foals putting them down in front of me I waved, "Umm hi, you must be Wainbow and Wightning wight?"

Lightning raised a brow, "Wait how do you know ouw names? We nevew met before."

I flinched. Dang it, if they knew I'm the reason they're sisters then....dear goddess, "Oh umm, who wouldn't know the two foaws who did a Sonic Wainboom together? And pwus my Mama talks about you sometimes, by the way you to awe awesome." I complemented them to cover my tracks.

Rainbow and Lightning smiled at my comment, "Hey thanks. I knew I could do it you know, and I wouldn't be surprised if you want a autograph or something." Rainbow smirked Lightning looked at her questionably.

"Umm don't you mean 'we' did it Wainbow?" Lightning retorted, Rainbow scuffed, "You didn't even want to twy it until I said I was gonna do it." she retorted.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"You know what it means scawedy cat!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am...NOT!"

Then Lightning dust jumped onto Rainbow sending them rolling around the floor until Fluttershy picked them back up and cradled them in her arms, "Now girls, what did I say about the fighting?" she scorned Dash and Dust pouted.

"Oh Fwutttewshy we wewe only pwaying." Rainbow retorted.

Lightning nodded, "Yeah we pway like that all the time."

Fluttershy sighed. It was true sometimes, the girls did like to ruff house and roll around the house giggling. They never did anything to hurt themselves or each other but that didn't change her worry, "I just don't want you to get hurt okay?" she said kissing them both on the head.

Rarity smiled, "Alright let's take them downstairs so they can have room to play."

Fluttershy looked up at Rarity, "Oh Rarity I forgot to tell you I made a new Play room for Rainbow and Lightning to play in." she said. She had got her beaver friends to help her make a new room for Rainbow and Lightning to play in since they kept messing up the living room.

"Oh really? I would love to see it."

****

Fluttershy opened the door to the new room and I gasped it was a room any foal would love. There was a tiny slide toys everywhere and one of those rocking toys you see at the park the walls were covered in colorful Rainbow colors and in clouds and lightning bolts.

"Oh my Fluttershy this is wonderful!" Rarity said.

Fluttershy smiled, "Yup, it sure is. Those beavers know there work, and they even modeled the room for me and everything. I don't even now how they made the slide and the rockers."

Rainbow and Lightning quickly crawled into the room and started grabbing different toys and started playing. Onyx looked up to his mother and she smiled and motion a hoof for him to go, smiling he crawled his way to Lighting and Rainbow and sat in front of them.

I rubbed my head, "Umm so what do you giwls want to pway?" When I I asked that question didn't work well with Sunset and Trixie, but what the heck what do I have to lose?

Rainbow looked up at me, "Just gwab a toy and have fun!"

Onyx looked around the floor at all the toys and picked out a tiny toy cart, and started rolling it around. Fluttershy and Rarity smiled and left out the door to their own business. The foals played around with everything; the rockers, the slide and protected the great fort of awesomeness from the evil bunny rabbit that tries to destroy. Why? 'Cause Rainbow took his carrots to taunt him.

Onyx was now bouncing a tiny bouncy ball till it slipped from his hooves and rolled under the slide. He crawled over to the slide and without thinking lifted it up with one hoof and grabbed the ball then putting it down back in place. He turned around to be met by Dash and Dust with their jaws dropped.

"H-how did you do that?" Rainbow said.

I raised a brow and looked back at the slide and back at them, "Oh that I'm a stwong gwowing colt so it's onwy naturaw I can do that." I lied. Dang it! Why didn't I think before I act?

Lightning shook her head, "No way, no foaw can wift that...what awe you?" she said her and Rainbow now leaning in on me.

Oh goddess mayday mayday, think Super-Sallion think, "Umm, I'm a...supew hewo."

Onyx stared at the two foals for what seemed like hours. They seemed to be frozen until a slow but audible gasped slowly escaped them, "OHMYGOSHOHMYGOSHOHMYGOSH, are you weally a super hewo!?" both foals said in unison their eyes were shining.

Well there's no turning back now so getting up a took a heroic pose, "Yes I am."

"Wewe did you come fwom? How did you end hewe? What do you eat?" Rainbow asked in total fan girl mode.

Lightning nodded, "Dude spiww it!"

And thus I started telling the tail of the most greatest hero to ever live the Super-Stallion. (Or Super-Man whatever floats you boat)

****

After telling my fake story of my life and doing some tricks with my super strength, me and the girls sat down to talk a little more.

"So you see you can't teww anypony, undewstand?" Onyx said.

Lightning and Rainbow nodded, "Otay Onyx, we can keep a secwet." Lightning assured.

Rainbow started hopping up and down, "Oh my gosh a weal supew hewo and we know him!"

I chuckled and shook my head, "Neh, I'm just got the powew." I retorted, Rainbow stopped bouncing and squinted her eyes, "But you do know what they say about powew wight?"

I nodded, "Yes with gweat power comes gweat wesponsibility."

Rainbow raised a brow, "Uhh no, with gweat powew comes even more gweat fun!" she said then coming next to me she wrapped an arm around me, "I can teww we awe gonna have a gweat time!" she said smirking evilly.

Onyx feels another arm around him and turn to see Lightning with the same evil smile, "Yeah...wots and wots of fun."

I gulped. This is why Super-Man doesn't reveal his secret identity, especially to his red head friend with the freckles.

****

Later Rarity and Fluttershy came back to see Onyx, Rainbow and Lightning sleeping on the mat and dawwed.

"Aww look at that, they tired themselves out playing so much." Rarity cooed picking up Onyx.

Fluttershy nodded and looked around the room, "Yeah they must have played pretty hard." she said noticing the slid laying on the side that things made out of solid wood.

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you later Fluttershy, bye." Rarity said leaving with Onyx in the carrier asleep.

"Bye Rarity," Fluttershy called back then picking up Rainbow and Lightning she flew to the door and looked back at the mess in the room that seems to be even more of a mess then usual, "Eh I'll clean it up tomorrow, for now I'll just put you two to bed so you can dream peacefully."

Rainbow and Lightning were dreaming, dreaming of their lives with a super hero sidekick in their Wonderbolt shows doing as they pleased and being their hoof stool.

Author's Note:

Well I'm screwed if their was a song of how screwed I am that would be it well I hope you like this chapter and I pray that somehow I get out of this in one piece.

Editor:There were so many errors in this one! Not even just spelling errors! So far this was the most annoying to edit. Re-arranging sentences to make them easier to read is not as easy as you might think. Actually it's not that bad.

Sorry for your inconvenience firebird:(

PreviousChapters Next