• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Dragon Dash

Rainbow Dash woke up to a clap of thunder. She looked around. It was dark outside. She was about to go back to sleep when she heard voices.

"Thanks for coming on such short notice, Zecora."

"It is my honor, to watch your two fodder." Zecora rhymed. Dash heard footsteps and the door creaking open. Fluttershy poked her head in the room. When she saw her little Dashie awake, she sneaked in.

"Well Dashie, mommy has to go to Canterlot." Fluttershy said.

"Why?" Dash asked.

"We have been called by Celestia, not sure what for though. I hope it's nothing scary." Fluttershy mentioned. "So while mommy is gone, Zecora will be watching over you and Dusty." Rainbow Dash shook her head.

"You're not going without me." She commanded.

"No my little Dashie, you have to stay here. If anything were to happen to you..." Fluttershy shuddered to think what would happen.

"I don't care, you went last time without me, and if Celestia called the mane 6, I'm still the ewement of woyalty so I am still a part of this group." Dash argued.

"The little foal is right, her help you will need, for without, you will not succeed." Zecora rhymed quietly.

"See, ewen Zecowa knows when I'm right." Dash exclaimed. Fluttershy shushing her due to Lightning still sleeping.

"Well, I guess, but you better be on your best behavior missy. I do NOT want a repeat of the Toy Store, got it?" Fluttershy asked, picking Dash out of her crib. She changed her diaper then she picked up her saddle, put it on her back, then picked up Rainbow and set her on.

"Hang on." Fluttershy whispered. Rainbow nodded and hung onto Futters' mane.

Fluttershy carefully left her cottage. She then flew up into the air with Rainbow hanging onto her mane having the time of her life. Fluttershy was worried what would happen if Rainbow Dash got hurt. Dash was more than her baby, she was her best friend. If anything happened to her.... She shook her head. She just couldn't think of that. She slowly descended. She landed on the train stop next to twilight. She looked back to find a sleeping Dash on her back, still holding on tight, by sucking on Fluttershy's mane.

"I thought you said you weren't going to bring her, Darling?" Rarity asked.

"Yeah we did promise that whatever happens is too much for the little foals." Twilight reminded her.

"Ye...Yeah, but she was really fussy. And I just couldn't leave her behind." Fluttershy replied.

"Well, ya still got time to bring her back, the train won't arrive for another couple minutes." Applejack stated.

"Zecora also said we would need her if we were to succeed." Fluttershy stated. That didn't get any arguements. They all remembered what happened when Zecora predicted the future and they didn't listen.

Just then the train came. Everypony got on, and sat down. Fluttershy took a separate cabin from the rest, knowing what she would have to do when Rainbow woke up. She looked at her little foal. If there got to be real danger, she was going to leave Dashie with Luna. She could play with Nightmare and Blueblood, while the rest of the Mane 6 risked their lives. She nodded to herself. That is what she would do.

She popped out of her stupor when she felt Rainbow move. She looked at her with sleepy eyes.

"Hey mommy, I had an amazing dr...." she was cut off when she realized they were in a train. "Nevermind." Her stomach growled, which made her blush, as much as a foal could blush, which incidentally made Fluttershy giggle. Dash looked at Fluttershy. She took loving care of her so well. It reminded her of her real mom. She popped out of her stupor when Fluttershy put a wing on Dash's Back. She noticed a tear was climbing down her face.

"Is my little Dashie hungry?" Fluttershy mumbled. Dash just nodded, and Fluttershy got into position as she nursed. The nursing lasted most of the trip, and as the train reached near the Canterlot station, Dashie looked up at her Mommy, and smiled.

Fluttershy was thinking to herself about the predicament at hoof with Rainbow as the train pulled up. The stopping of the train caught her attention, and she popped the saddlebags back on her back, and let Dash climb up on her back. She reunited with the rest of the Mane 6, and they headed up to the castle.

"So what do you think Celestia needs us for?" Pinkie Pie asked bouncing everywhere.

"I hope not another pickle jar... You think with all that magic, she could open it herself. I mean I could open one of those with my hooves tied behind my back." Applejack replied.

As they approached the gate, the guard on duty looked at them, his eyes widened as he saw Dash, but said nothing, for fear of any punishments. He quickly opened the gate, letting them in. They trotted up the path, being led by a guard. On the way in, Twilight saw Flash Sentry. She smiled he stared back, smiling. They entered the castle.

The guard took them to the throne room. "Your Highnesses, You have guests." He announced before leaving with the other posted guard in the throne room.

"Pricess Celestia, Princess Luna, we came as soon as we could." Twilight announced.

"Thank you Twilight, I have called you here today, because there is a great disturbance in the force."

“Uh does anypony know what she is talking about?” Applejack whispered.

“The Anges Mountains, to the farthest north of Equestria, lies a dragon that protects the borders, named Zorath.” Luna explained

“A….a… Dragon?” Fluttershy stammered.

“Yes Fluttershy, a dragon.” Twilight said.

“As I was saying, it was put at the mountains to stop invaders from coming in, but as of recent we have reports of it terrorizing towns nearby on either side of the mountains. Neighboring countries are complaining that we need to put a stop to it. Celestia and I would do it, but we cannot deal with Zorath and the Canterlot Festival.” Luna explained.

“So you want us to go, and defeat a dragon so that all of Equestria and Arlor can be saved? Hooray! What are we waiting for!?!?!” Pinkie Pie asked, bringing a couple streamers out of her saddlebags and throwing them. Twilight gave herself a facehoof, reminding herself to never give Pinkie Pie streamers or confetti as a present ever again.

“You will most likely need these, I was hoping we wouldn’t have to get rid of Zorath, but it may just come to that.” Celestia said, unlocking a box and levitating the Elements of Harmony to Twilight. Twilight glanced at the Element of Loyalty, the shining red gem shaped like a lightning bolt. Then she remembered about Rainbow.

“Princess, we have a problem.” She stated. Celestia was about to question, but then she saw Rainbow Dash, the Element of Loyalty.

“Hmm.. you may be right, we may have to go up to the mountains after all.” Celestia thought out loud.

“NOO!” everyone looked at Rainbow Dash, who had just climbed down off of Fluttershy’s back, and crawled closer towards the princess.

“But Dashie….” Fluttershy whined

“No buts, Fwuttershy. Equestria needs us, all of us. I don’t cawe if I am forced to grow up all over again, if I'm needed to hewp out, then I am going to hewp. We can't use the Magic of Friendship without all 6 of us. I can do this!” she said, flying up into the air. Everyone just stared at her. “I can still fwy, and I’m still amazingly awesome, no matter my age. I can still help out.” She said, grabbing the Element of Loyalty from Twilight's magic. She tried fitting it over her head, but nothing happened. Twilight shook her head, and gave everyone their elements, she put on her crown, and Rainbow Dash started to glow again, so bright that everyone had to look away. When everyone looked back, a cyan colored mare fell from the sky. Rainbow was a full grown mare again. Everyone looked at Celestia and Luna for answers. Their faces were as awestruck as the Mane 6’s. Even Rainbow looked surprised.

"Oh my GAWSH!!! Dashie, you're.... Back to normal!" Pinkie Pie screamed. Everyone started at Dash.

"Woo Hoo!" Dash said, flying into the air. "I'm normal again!"

"Woo Hoo. Now I can plan you a welcome back party! It will have streamers, and balloons, and rainbow confetti, and... And..." Pinkie Pie was interupted when Twilight put a hoof over her mouth.

"We can deal with the party later, for now, we have a problem to solve." Twilight stated.

"Hmm, it would seem that the same elements that could cure me of Nightmare, cured the uncurable case of Rainbow Dash's Regression." Luna whispered out loud.... Which was pretty much just normal talking for her. Everypony looked at her for a moment, then back at Rainbow who was flying around all happy. Everyone except Fluttershy.

Rainbow saw the saddened Fluttershy, and didn't even have to ask what it was about. She felt happy now that she was back to normal, but she knew both Fluttershy, and a part of herself, would miss what had transpired in the past year.

"OK everypony, let's get going, we have a long trek ahead of us." Twilight stated. They all left out of the throne room, all except for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Even the Royal Sisters left.

"Ya'll comin Sugarcube?" Applejack peeked back into the throne room and asked.

"Yeah Applejack, just give us a moment." Dash said. Applejack looked into both Dash's and Fluttershy's eyes, nodded, then left out the castle with the rest of the group. It was at that moment, tears started dripping out of Fluttershy's eyes. Thats when she felt something on her back. She looked over, to see Rainbow Dash

"Fluttershy, you have no idea.... Well I guess you do, you were there after all, but back to the point. You have no idea how much you watching me and helping me has done for me over the past couple months. It has been amazing, everything you've ever done for me, it felt like my Mother. I don't remember much about her, but I remember the feelings I did get from her. You, and You alone have brought that up in my eyes. You are like the Mom I've always wished I had, and you have no idea how much it impacted my life. I probably wouldn't have said it before, but I am glad that I dragged you out of your house to watch me do my 'Failed' trick, that caused all of this. I don't know what i would have done if you hadnt been there. What I'm trying to say, is for all these months, thank you for being my Mommy." Rainbow Dash said, wiping a tear from her eye. Rainbow hung her head low. Fluttershy nuzzled her little Dashie.

"It will all be ok my little Dashie." Fluttershy said.

"You just gotta remember, you still have Lightning to look after, she needs you more than I do now, but if it's OK with you, I might need you a bit too." Dash smiled. Fluttershy nodded. "We should catch up to the others." she said, taking flight.

Before she could get out the door. "Dashie?" Fluttershy asked.

"Yeah Mom?" Dash questioned.

"Thank you, and you're Welcome." Fluttershy replied, taking flight, and following Rainbow Dash out to the group. They met them at the castle gates.

"Welcome back, Rainbow Dash." Twilight said, poking her head out of the map.

"Wow Egghead, you finally looked out of a book long enough to notice the stuff around ya? I'm amazed!" Rainbow joked. For a couple moments everypony looked seriously at Rainbow Dash. Then they all broke out into a fit of laughter.

When they all calmed down, someone spoke up. "OK everyone, let's get going, we have little foals to get back to." We all looked at Fluttershy. Maybe, after all, all that taking care of Rainbow actually made a difference in Fluttershy's life. This entire day, she never whispered or was shy once. Rainbow nodded at that thought, and smiled.

The trek was long, and took well about a day. They had to pass through parts of equestria, that not many ponies visited. In the distance they saw black smoke, signaling a fire had taken place. Finally after a long while of walking, they decided to rest for awhile. There was a small house on the side of the trail, and the owner, after seeing who they were, offered them into the house. Rainbow Dash, on the other hoof, decided to stay outside. Even with the lurking danger, she had a lot on her mind. She laid down on a cloud, thinking to herself about the past and future, as she slowly nodded off to sleep.

"Who?" Dash woke up. She looked around, to find an owl perched on the top of the house below her, looking up. She smiled and shook her head. That's when she noticed everyone was outside. She flew down to greet them.

"Hey, sup?" she asked, as she flew in and landed next to Fluttershy.

"Notin sugarcube, we were just waiting on you." Applejack said.

"Yeah, we are ready to head out, isn't that great?" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

"Yeah... Great." Rainbow muttered.

After that, they were off again. Dash knew they would catch up, so she sped up as much as she could, feeling the wind in her mane. As she flew, a sound caught her ear. "... Little Dashie." it whispered, leaving as soon as it came. She shook her head, and flew back to her friends. Everypony was silent as she landed, except Pinkie, who was bouncing everywhere talking about the party she would throw for her. It annoyed everyone it seemed.

After a long trek, and entire day, and going through two different towns, both demolished by what appeared to be the dragon, they finally reached the foot of the mountain. They noticed a large opening, well big enough to contain a dragon three times the size of the one they had faced.... The one Fluttershy had faced months ago. With a sigh, Rainbow walked into the cave, the rest of the Mane 6 following. Thats when a growl could be heard from farther in. No one moved, until from the back of a cave, a figure appeared. It was giant.... No it was gargatuan... Easily the size of the entire Crystal Empire. Everypony was scared, but they all knew what they had to do. Fluttershy's stare, though extremely powerful, could not hold this beast.

"Thou hast come to slay me? None of thyne weapons could possibly defeat me." the dragon Zorath gloated.

"We may be only ponies, but we are still the Elements of Harmony!" Rainbow exclaimed.

"I do not care who you are, simply today that you will all DIE!"

The dragon snapped at the Elements, his jaw wide open to eat them all whole. Everypony scattered as the dragons jaws bit into stone and ruble tearing the very ground apart. The dragon rose back up and looking around for the scattered ponies he saw Fluttershy flying away. Zorath roared as he lunged to eat her.

Rainbow looks back to see him trying to get Fluttershy then quickly turns around and charged at him. "Leave my Mom alone you jerk!" she screamed then kicked the dragon right in the nose.

Zorath reared back in pain roaring angrily.

"Twilight now!" Rainbow yelled zooming in position.

Twilight nodded. "Let's do this girls!" the Elements got in position and quickly charging up thier Magic, a rainbow shot from them, attacking the dragon.

"Nooo!" were Zorath's last screams before he thudded to the ground. As the girls cheered to celebrate, they looked around. Rainbow Dash had disappeared.

"NOOOOOOO!" was a girlish scream heard from behind them.

****

As the dragon lay sleeping, Shadow Moon entered the cavern. Jewels and gold lined it, but he no use for those petty objects. He felt something, an energy of some sort. Long after the mane 6 had left. Zorath was his normal full grown dragon size, but something was still off. He felt it, up above, below, all around. He stuck his hand in durt, and let his hand sift it out. As dust was falling, very weak bits of dark energy floated away as the dirt containg it dropped. Although his helmet was on, his eyes widened. "No..... Not that." He stated, as for the first time in his existance, he was genuinely scared.

Author's Note:

AN: this chapter was written by me, DGGames on Permission of Super-Stallion. Ever since i started reading, ive always wanted Rainbow to turn back into a mare somehow, and when i had it. I pitched the idea to him, and started writing it. If you guys have any comments or questions feel free to put em up in the comments. If you really like my writing, i may or may not come back into the world of writing, either to help out Stallion, or start writing my own stuff again. Dont Forget Leave a Comment!!

Zorath: Thanks to those ponies im back to my normal self. All in all said, im hungry..... now where did that Draqouneus Discord go??

PreviousChapters Next