• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Wonderbolt Mascots

Today was a big day for Rainbow and Lightning dust, at the cloudsdale colosseum The Wonderbolts were performing and the two foals were there mascots, Dash and Dust was waiting backstage with Spitfire while her other Wonderbolts were out there showing there stuff while she helped the foals get ready.

Dash was jumping up and down in excitement wearing a mini version of the Wonderbolt uniform, "Ohmygosh I'm so excited awe you exited Wightning!?" Rainbow said happily looking a her partner.

Lightning dust nodded excitedly also wearing the mini uniform, "Hay yeah I'm excited wewe going to be in the stadium with the Wonderbowts!" she yelled then her and Rainbow squee in joy and excitement together in total fan girl squealing.

The two foals have been working hard for this for weeks with Spitfire and Soarin and now they get to be the mascots for the Wonderbolts, when it was found out that Rainbow and Lightning were regressed into foals instead I firing Rainbow Spitfire imposed that she becomes a mascot for the team along with Lightning.

Spitfire giggled at the way the foals acted, "Aww you two are just so cute, I know the pony's out there are just going to eat you two up," she commented ruffling Rainbows mane then she looked behind her to see her partner Soarin coming back in from his act smiled then looked back at the foals, "okay Soarin her will take care of you two and take you were you need to go okay."

They nodded then Soarin came over and highhoofed his partner and Spitfire left for her act then Soarin looked down at the foals and smiled, "Okay are you two ready to go out there."

Both foals smiled and nodded.

*****

Up in the stand with the screaming crowed Fluttershy was sitting with her friends Twilight, her foals Trixie and Sunset, Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie pie, Twilight had used the cloud walker spell again on them to be able to come and watch Rainbow and Lightning perform.

Twilight with Trixie and Sunset held in her arms and looked at Fluttershy and smiled, "You must be very proud of Rainbow and Lightning huh Fluttershy, little mascots for the Wonderbolts." Twilight commented.

Fluttershy nodded, "Yes I'm very proud of them...but I do hope they don't do any thing dangerous." she replied worried about her little fillies.

"Oh don't worry Fluttershy I'm sure they'll be fine and are going to have lots and lots of fun!" Pinkie said excitedly.

Fluttershy smiled, "Thanks Pinkie your right it'll me alright and i'm going to cheer for them as loud as I can."

"Hey look ya'll somepony's a'comin!" Applejack said pointing to Spitfire coming out with her team.

The crowed cheered as Spitfire and her team got into position to start there act until Spitfire raised a hoof for silence and the crowed stopped to hear what she had to say Spitfire looked around before making her speech.

"Hello everypony today before we preform we have a special treat for all of you today," Spitfire said then the crowd started to whisper with curiosity and impatience, "we the Wonderbolts have two new mascots who would like to perform for you first!" she said then nodded to Soarin in the back.

He nodded back and he looked behind him at the foals, "Okay that your que get out there and knock them dead!" Soarin said.

Then both foals rocket out onto the field fluttering there little wings and landed onto the cloud that they were instructed to land on, the crowed all d'awwed when they saw the little filly's then cheered loudly.

"YEAH THAT'S MY LITTLE BABY'S!!" Fluttershy yelled surprising her friends making them fall on there back.

Rainbow and Lightning nodded to each other and they started singing.

"Wonderbolt's Wonderbolt's"
"Soring threw the sky"
"To help anypony who may cant fly"
"There not to slow"
"There always fast"
"And there always be there to save the day"
"GO WONDERBOLTS YEAH!

Once they were done singing the crowed cheered and yelled then Rainbow and Lightning started the next part of there act, Fluttering there wings they flew to a mini course that the others set for them and started flying through cloud hoops doing loop-de-loops through them and then circled around to a small mini vortex tunnel and flew in.

The crowd gasped a vortex would be dangerous even a tiny one especially for a foal they waited on edge for something to emerge from the exit of the vortex and just when even the Wonderbolts were about to doubt there escape the foals rocketed out and the crowd cheered again loudly for them.

Then they landed back on the cloud and Spitfire came over to them and smiled, "That was great I thought you were never gonna come out okay you two are done dismiss." she said then turned around to go back to her team until.

"Wait we still have someting to do first!" Rainbow retorted.

Spitfire then turned around and raised a brow, "What are you talking about?" she asked then bending down closer Rainbow whispered her plan and once she was done Spitfire sat up and winced, "That seems unsafe especially for you." then Soarin came up to them.

"Hey what's the hold up the crowd getting restless?" Soarin asked then Spitfire whispered Rainbow's plan, "That sounds unsafe!"

"Please it'll work I'm sure it will." Rainbow pleaded.

Spitfire looked at her worried, "I don't know girls that sound-" she was cut off by the foals.

"Please." both foals pleaded with big puppy dog eyes and a pout.

Soarin covered his eyes, "Spit don't look at the cutness!" he warned.

"I cant help it there so adorable!" Spitfire cooed staring and giving in to there adorableness, "Okay will do it but you better make the Wonderbolts proud!"

Both foals smiled and nodded then Spitfire picked them up and put them on her back then looked at Soarin, "Soarin I need a safety cloud under the stadium now!" she ordered.

Soarin sighed but then saluted and went to go do his job then Spitfire making sure her cargo is secured flew high into the sky the crowd was curious of what was happening especially Fluttershy who looked at Twilight worried.

"Twilight what do you think there doing?" Fluttershy asked confused.

Twilight shrugged, "I don't know, I guess we just have to wait and find out?"

Spitfire flew higher and higher, Lightning wasn't sure what Rainbow was planning but decided to come along to make sure she didn't upstage her, Lightning looked over at Rainbow, "Hey Wainbow what are we doing?" she asked.

"a Sonic Rainboom."

"Oh, wait say WHAT!"

"Yeah I'm going to do a sonic Wainboom it'll wow the crowd." she explained seeing the shocked expression on Lightnings face.

"But do you even know if you cant do that anymowe?" Lightning asked.

Rainbow shrugged, "I don't know onwy one way ta find out." she said then when Spitfire made it as high as she could go she looked back at the foals on her back.

"Okay this is as high as I go whenever your ready you can Jump!" Spitfire yelled.

Lightning continued to look at Rainbow with a scared expression, "Then why am I hewe!?" she asked her partner.

"Your the own who wanted to come," Rainbow retorted, "if youw that scared you can go back down with Spitfiwe."

Then Lightning's face turned to one of determination, "What and wet you get all the gwory!"

Rainbow smiled, "Then wets go!"

The crowd watched in astonishment as both foals jumped from Spitfire's back quickly falling, Rainbow and Lightning Fluttered there wings to go faster to gain more momentum, they kept falling and falling at high speed Fluttershy almost felt like fainting if not for the thought of making sure if they would make it.

Everpony thought they would hit the safety net in the middle of the stadium but as soon as they were just mere meters from the net they rocketed back up living only a big explosion of color the making the Sonic Rainboom but different by eye it looked like this Rainboom had Lightning flowing through it making it even more intensifying.

The crowd cheered for the foals who were now flying up, up right into Fluttershy's open arms Fluttershy hugged them tightly proud of her little flyers the crowd then dawwed at the cute seen before them.

"Oh I am so proud of you to," Fluttershy said happily, "but what you did was very dangerous you know I was worried!"

Rainbow and Lightning looked up at her pleadingly, "Sowwy mommy but hay were alwight isn't that all that counts?" Rainbow said.

Fluttershy then smiled again and hugged them, "It sure is."

"Does this mean were not gwounded!?" Lightning asked.

"You wish." Fluttershy retorted then kissed them on the head.

*****

Later they when the show was over the group was about to make there way home.

"Hey girls do you want to come over to Sugar cube corner for a sleep over?" Pinkie asked.

"Oh Pinkie that sound delightful but wont the Cakes mind?" Rarity retorted but Pinkie shook her head.

"No the Cakes will be out for the weekend on a trip and they left me in charge and i'm watching the Twins also and they said I can invite guess you guys can come tomorrow." Pinkie assured her friends.

Everypony nodded in approval and agreed to go with Pinkie's plan, "Okay Pinkie will go with you to Sugar cube corner tomorrow after we get a few thing for our little foals." Twilight replied looking at the sleeping foals in their foal carriers that her friends agreed to help carry for her and Fluttershy.

"Great i'll see ya tomorrow then oh my gosh were going to have so much fun I'm going to make burritos for everypony when you come and will party all night long."

Author's Note:

Little do they know that those burritos will be the cause of my next chapter.

I hope you like this chap:)

PreviousChapters Next