• Published 14th Sep 2013
  • 6,519 Views, 2,920 Comments

Foal Adventures. - Super-Stallion



This is Rainbows new life as Fluttershy's foal along with Lightning, as they go on some adventures only a foal would dare to go.

  • ...
21
 2,920
 6,519

PreviousChapters Next
Castle Chaos part 2

The following day, our young friends found themselves being taken to the Everfree Forest, though it took a while for Soarin' and Spitfire to comfort Night Mist that everything was going to be alright, he found more comfort riding on Spitfire’s back as the large group walked up to where the old rope bridge used to swing only to be replaced with a double wide stone bridge, with Kit standing on the far side dressed in what looked to be a ring masters outfit. “Come one and all to the grand opening of Castle Chaos, a place that you’ll keep coming back for more to see what tricks we have in store.” with that Kit laughed slightly before vanishing in a puff of blue smoke.

“Such a little show off.” Luna said, as she smiled at her sister.

“Really? I didn’t think it was too over-the-top compared to the escapades of the Midnight Avenger.” Celestia said through a giggle as she looked at her sister getting Luna to blush slightly.

“Midnight Avenger?” Nightmare Moon asked, as she looked at Celestia.

“Oh yes, I read about that pony in my history classes.” Twilight said, as she looked at Nightmare Moon. “In a time long ago when Equestria was very young, and before the rise of the royal sisters there was a pony running around at night striking fear into the hearts of all that would break what laws existed back then, but as time passed ponies started to think that maybe that the task was getting to her because she seem to be going more and more over-the-top when she made herself known.”

“I don’t know, I didn’t think she was going over-the-top.” Luna tried to defend the vigilante as she cleared her throat slightly.

“Oh yes, because her last appearance where the criminals fell to the ground laughing after she introduced herself was a perfectly normal reaction.” Celestia said, as she smirked slightly getting Luna to glare at her.

“She was just before her time, that’s all.”

“I think I recall one of the stories of the Midnight Avenger.” Twilight started before her mouth was magically closed.

“Let us just change the subject and continue on with the day, besides I would like to see if Kit has rebuilt our palace correctly.” As the group agreed to Luna’s suggestion, and really not wishing to anger the princess of the night, they made their way into to the throne room and found Kit smilling standing on the bridge between the two throne.

“Ah, so good to see that you’ve all excepted my invitation, and rest assured that this castle is 100% foal friendly.”

“It better be, just to warn you if any harm comes to our little ones you’re going to be very sorry.” Spitfire warned as she glared at Kit.

“My dear, dear Spiteshine, I would never bring harm to any of these adorable little foals, I only wish for them to have fun, and fun is what they shall have.”

“Call me Spiteshine one more time and they’ll be getting entertained by me kicking your flank all over this throne room.” Kit ignored this warning as jumped from the bridge and landed in front of the group.

“Today is a very special day, it’s the castle grand opening, well I guess re-opening, and I wish to give all the little ones a very special treat, you see I’ve set the castle up in a very special way just for the day, the little ones will make their way through all the different little areas of the castle in a chance to get back into the throne room, and if they make it back before Celestia's sun reaches it’s highest point in the sky they will all get a prize.” with that Kit held out his hand and revealed a little red gem. “Each of your little ones will get one gem of their choosing but only if they are able to make it back to the throne room before noon, and before any of you ask I promise that you will all be keeping a close eye on them.” with that the adults looked at each other before Luna cleared her throat.

“I trust Kit with this little contest, and seeing that none of the jokes in the castle are dangerous I’m sure our little ones will be safe, and Kit did say we would be keeping a close eye on them so if they should get into any trouble me, my sister, Cadance, or Twilight could get to them in an instant, or teleport them to safety.”

“Oh, but that’s the best part, should the foals find themselves in danger, before any harm will come to them they will join the adults in observation.”

“I do say that does sound promising, but I will not force my little Onyx to do anything he doesn’t want to.”

“Ah Agree, if Granny Smith doesn’t wish to take part she doesn’t have to.” Applejack said, as she looked at Rarity, and Kit smiled.

“Well let me just get this straight, I have all the parents approval?” with that the adults nodded.

“But if any harm comes to them.” Spitfire started to warn once more but then watched as Kit snapped his fingers and all the adults vanished in a red flash of light, leaving the foals dazed and confused.

“Oh dear, I think I might have forgotten to mention one little detail to the game.” Kit turned and looked at the now slightly stunned Foals. “If you should get back here in time, they hold the true prize inside.” with that Kit held out the gem in his hand to show Celestia desperately trying to get out of it, before it floated to the ceiling where it joined more gems hanging from the gold chandelier above. Super-Stallion was the first one to act as he lept into the air ready to take off like a bolt of lighting to tackle Kit, only to hit the floor unable to fly. “Perhaps I should also mention that I placed a little enchantment around the castle that will surpress not only Equestian Magic but also some special powered ponies I know, I don’t want any cheating in my little game.” with that Kit snapped his fingers again and the group found themselves in what looked to be a dungeon. “Well you’re at the bottom of the castle now and have only 4 hours to get back to the throne room, I would suggest running my little ponies, or Equestria is going to be under some new management.” As the foals looked at each other stunned at the recent turn of events it was Rainbow Dash who spoke first.

“That Jerk, I’m going to fly up there and make him free our parents.” Rainbow Dash said, as she jumped off the ground and started to flap but only crashed just like Super-Stallion did moments before. “W-what’s going on?”

“Ah ya’h young-ins don’t know nothing, he said he put a spell around the castle to supress Equstrian magic, which means none of us have our natural abilities, Pegasi can’t fly, Unicorns can’t cast spells, Earth Ponies can’t get things to grow, he’s taken away all our advantages and left himself with all of his.” Granny Smith said, as she walked up and looked at the cell doors. “And the only way we’re going to get out of here is with those keys.” With that the group looked at a set of keys hanging on the opposite wall.

PreviousChapters Next