• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 3,116 Views, 85 Comments

Weaving Memories at Amore University - Cloudline Dasher



Some how dozens upon dozens of humans have somehow mysteriously appeared in Equestria, and you being one of said humans. Upon studying your culture, Celestia sees a fatal flaw in Equestria's and tends to fix it by creating a new campus to teach

  • ...
17
 85
 3,116
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 22 )

Ok, I', glad to see this story update again. I hope to see more chapter soon as the girls' complete misunderstanding of how sex works is hillarious.

oh i can just imagine all the hilarity that shall come in the future.

can i pimp bitch slap some mares? pretty please?

I do believe I need more great writer.
-Star

MLP-Tumblr Crossover.

Huh. I express curiosity about getting a new chapter of this story, and a day later this appears. Funny how that works. :trollestia:

Also wanted to say that it's nice to see best pegasus (Raindrops) getting some screen time in this story. :pinkiehappy:

Say no to facing stallions. Oh boy, all this ignorance is gonna bite a lot of asses.

5371160 don't you know? I'm psychic, silly.

I it all so far it had me cracking up.I can't wait to see what happens between them all next and what happens next to them all.

:rainbowlaugh: More Please!

It's spelled "Apple Bloom", "Sweetie Belle" and "Silver Spoon". The Apple Bloom one I can understand, since I made the mistake until seeing it in the credits but how could you get the other two wrong?
It's "vaginas" and "penises". You don't need apostrophes if it's just a plural.

this amuses me :twilightsmile:

buttonmash will growup to be a wizard

I am curious, how long do you suppose it will be until the next chapter is done and added, like a planned date since nothing is set it stone :P

5388750 just whenever I get to it. I have many stories that I'm working on and I try to shuffle between them to keep my mind fresh and keep interested. I grow bored and uninterested easily so I try not to focus on one thing for too long.

I spy, with my little eye, the beginnings of a ship. Hope there'll be even more! Maybe the professor could visit one of Cheerilee's courses once, to get a sense of how an actual Equestrian educator approaches the topic.

Comment posted by qazse deleted Dec 20th, 2014

great chapter i can't wait until the next :twilightsmile:

You know, with the girls determined to show off their backsides to the boys... it'd be quite funny if our human protagonist accidentally made things even worse. Like explaining unusual positions, such as doggy style. And suddenly, all the fillies will only approach the colts with their faces at about crotch level, meaning their own crotch is as far away from any danger as possible.
Cue to him going into detail about oral...

I like this concept and hope that further updates may be possible.

Misconceptions generally create some hilarious situations and I can't wait to see how this turns out! :twilightsmile:

I love this concept, and your writing is awesome, PLEASE continue PLEEEEEEAAAAASEEE.

Login or register to comment