• Published 26th Jun 2013
  • 6,787 Views, 655 Comments

Fallout Equestria: SSDW - Speven Dillberg

Comments ( 39 )

that duster, thats fucked up

4665118
And it does serve its purpose in horrifying the ponies. Yep fucked up, then again this the Wastelands. Might as well he just carry unicorn horns, pegasus wings etc. That my friend will make a living nightmare legend.
Side, this ponies don't use leather. And I don't think they have synthetic too I think.

the duster thing might not be the best of ideas. yea sure it would be great for intimidation. however intimidation is only a good thing when dealing with hostile forces, what if they come up to an otherwise non hostile force and they become hostile because they fear that they might meet the same fate

I suppose Thomas should hope there isn't an Equalizer-esuqe organization in the Equestrian Wasteland, otherwise he and his duster will be cutie marked for death...

Comment posted by nothing_to_see_here deleted Jul 9th, 2014

You surprised yourself? Hope it wasn't a Brazil X Germany surprise...

ugggg... Marked men... never liked those guys.:pinkiesick:

I half expected Thomas to respond to being told he should have put the marks on the inside by pointing out he was feeling REALLY dark at the time and begin turning them around, but making himself a 'shoot on sight' to anyone who has not interacted with him before was probably his worst plan ever.:facehoof:

4665684
He's smart enough to cut things off when he has to.

4665707 Fair point, but I could totally see him meeting a large traveling group out in the wastes, a caravan or something, and forgetting about the duster as just a thing he was wearing that had been recently repaired, and the normally nonhostile group just stops greeting him, goes silent for a second and starts unloading their weapons at him and he has no clue why a caravan would start shooting at him before Moonbeam starts calling him a dumbass. Or maybe I just been reading to much of ed2481's Fallout stuff, because I KNOW that is the type of thing that his fallout protagonists would get themselves into.

Love the description of the aftermath of the bomb, really thought that kind of thing should have happened after you fired a mini-nuke in the game. All the duster comments- couldn't Thomas reverse the actual duster inside out and flip over the collar to make the marks disappear if he needs to?

4666126
There are a lot of internal pockets, filled with all sorts of interesting things.

That duster's now the Fallout equivalent of Pinkamena's homemade gown from Cupcakes. This armour is the kind of wacky referential item that can only ever be a Wild Wasteland exclusive. Do this story again with a "normal playthrough" and it'd probably be replaced by a generic patchwork duster.

Damn this was a good chapter

Cherry Blossom then proceeds to flirt with Thomas and then drunk sex happens. zoophilia!?

perk unlocked: scraped (craft perk, similar to jury rigging and Terrifying Presence)

you can now use the skin, hide, or scales of your enemies or of the fallen to repair clothing, armor and weapons. you can also use certain appendages improve/make armor and create weapons like horned knuckles, unicorn horn spear, spiked bat(horned weapons can be sharpened) or talon gauntlets. Adding things like cute marks, entrails (not advised) or anything a raider would consider fashionable to armor or clothing or using limb crafted weapons will give you the Terrifying Presence perk (armor with limbs give constant Terrifying Presence effect while using a limb crafted weapon effect will be activated when in use or visible and will deactivate when holstered or hidden) if you decide to make them intimidating. This perk will improve the Wide Wasteland perk (for better or worse). This perk will will give you special dialog options benefits towards speech and barter skills.wearing "improved" armor and a seen holstered limb crafted weapon can give a stacked intimidation bonus. Warning, some ponies don't take kindly to your sort of foke. If people attack you out of fear, they are less likely to hit you and lose 10% to critical damage and chance.

4698652
A few things:
1) How could this story NOT be a Wild Wasteland exclusive? If Wild Wasteland wasn't active, Thomas would wake up in the Sink at the end after suffering from the world's craziest fever dream.
2) Baby, you just ain't seen nothing yet.

I find myself quite hooked on this crossover within a crossover story. Can't wait for the next installment!

Comment posted by Soap114 deleted Sep 11th, 2014

4982659
The fact that you have the audacity to even try to shill your own story on someone else's reeks of desperation and a lack of standards.
So, no. Never. The lack of proper English in your comment is all the incentive I need to stay away, anyway.

5723800 true, but I didnt need .308 in fallout 3.

I broke the game by having 4 things. The silent running perk, the chinese stealth suit, the infiltrator assault rifle, and over 15k 5.56mm rounds.

Yeah, I was set for life. Bethesda made a boo boo by puting the stealth suit and that rifle into the same game.

Comment posted by fimficnerd556 deleted Mar 17th, 2015

Great story. Hope it continues soon.

JFK

Update plz

6200764
Nah, Canterlot and the Pink Cloud are based off of the Sierra Madre Resort and its Red Cloud. Manages to be nastier than the inspiration, too.
Manehattan is closer to DC, in that it's a somewhat intact city. As long as you're vigilant and know where the safe places are, it's not a bad place to be. Certainly could be worse, like the Pitt.

Welp, that's a completely practical thing to use... Until some one in a town brushes against a patch. Then you suddenly have problems with a whole town scared shitless of the biped with armor and a duster with cutie marks filling in for a length of cloth, or some thing. Because there is only so far you can go with claiming you sewed in a likeness of a cutie mark because you were bored and had the material.

I miss this story.

Can we has more please?:fluttercry:

7440281 This is going to shame me but, I never played that add on. So, I'mma take your word for that.

Good story. Keep going.

I get the feeling that this won't be updated at all, oh well, let's read it anyway.

If you're ever back online would you please continue I've been enjoying this and I'd like to see Tomas's stoy in Equestrian wasteland to an end. It's spectacular I mean he's an amazing character, and you have been following the lore which makes it even better.

9836772
AAgreed. I doubt they will continue it tho, sadly another gem dies in the darkness

Login or register to comment