• Published 2nd Jun 2013
  • 6,744 Views, 837 Comments

The Sordid Tale of Equestria's Other "Princess" - Enclave2277



Due to a botched spell, Molestia is born. Eager to curb Molly's salatious ways, Celestia sends her to Ponyville to learn the magic of friendship from her most faithful student.

Comments ( 41 )

well.... balls ...

that....sucks.....ooh back in home country we eat a special recipe sheep soup with spagetti and soup veggtables plus some potatoes(if i remmber it correctly) and looks like hobo slorb but the taste is fit for the gods they'll weep for the brilliance of the food abd those rams you talking about sounds just about the right size for a hole caultron pot full of sheep soup....now i'm hungry

4957143 true.... I might read it a bit more.

By the gods...

...No matter. Even God-Emperors can fall.
AND FALL THEY SHALL!:flutterrage:

4957175 There is clop in this story. It just doesn't happen right away.:twilightsmile:

4957596 hmmmmmm.....

.....mmmmmmmmm......

.....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. :trollestia::pinkiecrazy:

I shall look. :derpyderp2:

4957603 Psst. You can check out my other story. There's sex in that one too. But it's strictly between humanized characters. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/Emoticons/misc_Lyra.png

Clickity da Links: Rarest of them All

And from here, I demand a total, evil plan goes back up his own ass and die by it, Indiana Jones style.
Or to return the program back to the sexcapades of Dusk and Molly.

4958312 :pinkiecrazy:
Sweet gore death then clop scene, that is totally okay.

4958318 Wait. Are you saying you want Minos to be fucked to death...in a gory fashion?
Wow, just wow. That's an interesting fetish ya got there buddy.:rainbowderp:

4958344
No, the gory scene to be Minos to get killed like his father, because evil plans suck when this story is focused on Celestia's now ponified Sexual desire.

The clop scene to be returning the program to Molly and Dusk and their sexcapades.

Thus, why I said both, a scene of gore, then clop.

4959512 Hahahaha! I was just messin' with ye. fc02.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2014/014/a/8/hapie_by_comeha-d7251pk.png

I know what ye meant laddie. No hard feelins right? Good! Now, we can all celebrate like the bunch o' hairy, sweaty men we are. WITH A MOUNTAINS OF GLORIOUS CHEESE!!!
img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111007133102/elderscrolls/images/2/27/Funnysheogorath.jpg

4961568 I like to consider this story to be somewhat of an anthology with all events occurring within the same universe, featuring Molly as it's "Crown Jewel" so to speak.

But in all honesty, I'd rather have people complain that I have too much going on rather than too little or that my writing is piss poor. dl.dropbox.com/u/31471793/FiMFiction/Emoticons/shrug_Derpy_Hooves.png

If Molly was born from Celestia's lust, can Starswirl be reborn from the magical overload? And then kill Minos, heal Fluttershy, and use the orb for good? Or are you just going to have everyone get killed, but let somepony live who was supposed to die to create a paradox, thus putting everything back the way it was?

4959512

Or even better: An intermission in the middle of the fight just to get on everyone's nerves!

4965570
Better yet, after the intermission it just ends... An indirect cliffhanger!:rainbowlaugh:

4969303

The sad thing is that this will probably be playing for two more months based on your update history. I only just noticed how sporadically you've updated, yet there still seems to be a pattern.

4971181 You won't have to wait that long. I have another one planned for this month. But it is true that I haven't been updating this story at the pace I did before.

As for the reason why? Well, I guess it's because I've been giving Rarest most of my attention and love. I dunno why but that story seems easier to write for some reason. Such is the life of an author...:unsuresweetie:

And the ewe would never be able to live with herself if Shy was maimed or killed just for refusing to progress her father’s wicked scheme.

Doesn't she have the Thuum? Couldn't she just FUS RO DAH them all to the ground? Or isn't that Fluttershy?

The tune that poured from Ariadne’s lips was unlike anything the beings around her had heard before or would ever hear again. It was almost as if the ewe ceased to be a mere mortal and had adopted the voice of some long-forgotten goddess.

“The craftsmanship of this structure is simply suburb! I can’t even begin to fathom how the ancient Shetlanders managed to carve granite with such precision and intricacy.”

Shh! You are Special Forces, and Special Forces are quiet!

Stariselos growled. “Damnable dragons and their blood magic! They truly are vile creatures…”

Dragons are noble, brave and compassionate. Ponies could learn a good deal from dragons,:moustache: full adult dragons that is.
Sucks balls to be a pony right now. I'm guessing he's going to kill the Collective rather than control it.

I'm sorry to say but I feel these adventure and plotting chapters take away the enjoyment I get from the shenanigans chapters. I started reading this story for Mollys antics and Dusk Shines mental breakdowns, but every time you upload one of these chapters I feel less and less like continuing to read. Sorry but the two parts would do perfectly fine as two separate stories even if they are in the same Equestria, but know their ambience conflicts so much with each other that they actually ruin one another for me.:twilightangry2:

5071813

Terrible and powerful Talos! To you we give praise! We are but maggots, writhing in the filth of our own corruption! While you have ascended from the dung of mortality, and now walk among the stars!

roundstable.com/forums/images/smilies/flail.gif

i dont comment much but when i saw those elder scrolls references i couldnt help myself
i play them quite a bit and know alot especially thanks to a site called uespwiki

4961834 The problem isn't that there is too much going on but that the two plot lines clash. The adventure/tragedy clashes with the romantic comedy in such a way that it negatively impacts the narratives as it causes the reader to pinball between dramatically contracting moods. This is compounded by the two stories being focused on different characters, had the two been focused on the same characters the problem wouldn't exist. The Molly's story fails to act as comic relief for Fluttershy's as it isn't a part of it. What it comes down to is that if all the chapters of one storyline were removed from this fic then the reader would never notice it was missing as they are completely divorced from each other.

Your writing is good overall all, minor errors every so often but nothing big, I just recommend splitting the two stories if only for the sake of the reader.

When is a new chapter gonna come? I know writting takes a while due to my sister being an author, but this is takeing a long time. maybe put in a short chapter just to pacify.

Or are you haveing a long period of writters block?

5347071 Well, for one it is writer's block. But the main reason is I've had very little free time during the past two and a half months due to all the overtime I've had to put in at work. Sorry, but I don't typically write on the days that I work because I come home exhausted and not at my mental best.

oh ok, i just like the story lines even though they clash, i actully think its good, shows that one person has life going in one direction and someone next to them has a completly different life. This is a bit of a tough ecconomic time ... at least over here.

by the way, got any tips for someone starting a story?
skyrim, oblivion, and morrowind/ mlp crossover (working on first)
and
a OC story (just thinking up ideas for later)

5349257 Again, I'm sorry about the delay but I'm thankful to have a job and benefits. Even though it's a job that takes up a lot of my time. I'd be happy to give you some tips. PM me when you're ready.

5470129 Well that's ironic considering I'm actually southern american lol... Though if I had a choice in the matter I probably wouldn't be XD

I really love your portrayal of Molly. Her antics with Dusk Shine are a whole lot of fun, and you write it quite well.

Unfortunately... I'm at chapter 16 right now, and the fic is already starting to suffer from a vexing problem that I've seen many a good fic fall into: overabundance of irrelevant subplots. The Nightwing/Rarity subplot had the excuse of being very tangentially related to Molly, since she set the two of them up. But... then the Mr. Cake/Trixie plotline popped up, and it didn't even pretend to have anything to do with Molly.

At that point, I got really worried. I ended up reading ahead (which is something that I NEVER do normally), and it looks like the problem only gets much worse as the fic goes on. These subplots would be fine if they were each their own standalone fic, but when all of them are crammed into a story that's supposed to be about Molly and Dusk, they feel like meaningless padding. It's really quite alienating when this happens.

Now, I did read your comment about this a little further down:

I like to consider this story to be somewhat of an anthology with all events occurring within the same universe, featuring Molly as it's "Crown Jewel" so to speak.

If that's your intent, then I suggest that you do one of two things:

1. Split all of the tangent plotlines off into their own individual fics. Then, explain in the summaries of those fics that they take place in the same universe as your molly fic.

2. Mark the chapters based on which subplot they advance. This would allow folks to more easily follow the subplots that they're interested in, and ignore the ones that they're not. Also, advertise the subplots in the summary of this fic so readers know what they're getting into.

I'd strongly advise you to consider doing one of these. As it stands, the out-of-nowhere glut of subplots is really hurting this fic.

5531438 I've had numerous people point out this particular flaw with my story. And I'm not saying that anyone who said it was wrong. In fact, there are parts of the story that I've looked back on and asked myself: Where the hell was I going with that? A lot of it had to do with the fact that I was still inexperienced as an author and often had ideas that I thought were great but didn't really meld with the main plot focus.

However, reworking this story would be a Herculean task which could possibly take weeks. Honestly, I'm not sure if I have enough free time or patience to do such a thing. Especially without any help. But...it would likely make the story more coherent and easier to digest as well as improving the dynamics of the core characters (Molly & Dusk). I don't know...perhaps at the very least I should ask my readers how they feel about it first.

5531804

In fact, there are parts of the story that I've looked back on and asked myself: Where the hell was I going with that? A lot of it had to do with the fact that I was still inexperienced as an author and often had ideas that I thought were great but didn't really meld with the main plot focus.

I feel ya. I think at some point or another, we've all been there.

I don't know...perhaps at the very least I should ask my readers how they feel about it first.

That's an excellent idea, spoken like a true author. You have my respect. ^_^

:S 1 year since last update......so sad :fluttercry:

One year, 10 months later and still no update or edit. :twilightangry2: Are you sure this story isn't dead:ajbemused:

7318715 The edit is definitely not going to happen. As far as an update, I'm not sure when that is going to happen. The combination of my job and a severe case of writer's block (for this story anyway) has pretty much sapped away most of my motivation to write this. All I can say is that I'll try to update some of my untouched stories this July since I'm taking some vacation time from work then.

7319594 sorry dude, it's just you would not believe how many stories have died and yet still say incomplete. At least you're trying, unlike a particular Halo crossover we all know of:twilightangry2::flutterrage:

7382340 Wow, sounds like a pain. Possible even worse then my Mom and Grandma finding a bunch of sales at random clothes stores.

No why must you end on a cliffhanger

Gotta wonder if the legend of Grogar ever ties into the story.

when is the next chapter?

Login or register to comment