• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 3,253 Views, 52 Comments

The Journey to the Xenomorph Temple - sonicdash123



The new journey begins with Twilight and her new friends Charming Thunder and Daring Do as they make their way to the temple of a creature called Xenomorphs.

  • ...
27
 52
 3,253

Chapter 13: Music of the Night

Back at Twilight's house, Charming Thunder started to read the next book. Daring Do thanked Charming Thunder and his friends for her help on the adventure to the temple. "Hey, Charming Thunder." Spike said. "Twilight and her friends are waiting for you downstairs."

"Oh yeah. I almost forgot to tell them who I was going to live with." Charming Thunder said and he rushed downstairs to meet them. When he got downstairs, he also saw Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, and Applebloom.

"So who are you living with?" Cadence asked.

"OK. And now the pony who I am living with is..." He then pointed a hoof towards Rarity. "...you, Rarity. After all I did promise your sister one thing."

"And whats that?" Rarity asked.

"That I will help her, Scootaloo, and Applebloom find their talents so that they can get their cutie marks."

Sweetie Belle ran to Charming Thunder to give him a hug and said, "Welcome to the family, Charming Thunder. I knew that you kept your promise."

"Pinkie, remember that promise I gave to you?"

"Yup," Pinkie Pie replied.

"Well then. Lets get this party started!"

"Yahooo!!!!"

---------------------

When the party which was over, Charming Thunder walked home to his new home with Rarity and Sweetie Belle. "So what are you thinking to earn our cutie marks? Or can you tell us how you got yours?" Scootaloo asked.

"How about tomorrow morning, I will tell you how I got mine and then we come up with ideas. OK," Charming Thunder replied.

"Sure," Applebloom said. "We are so happy that you moved here. After what Sweetie Belle said, we were sure that you would be a great help to the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Well see y'all later." Applebloom then trotted back to her sister so that they can go back home. Scootaloo went with Rainbow Dash to her house because she remembered that she promised to have a sleepover with her idol.

---------------------

Once Rarity, Sweetie Belle, and their new housemate Charming Thunder came to their house, Sweetie showed him to his new room. Rarity was downstairs making dinner while she was humming a tune. Charming Thunder heard the familiar tune of the humming coming from downstairs and said, "I know that song." He then walked downstairs to see Rarity in the kitchen cooking dinner. He stood in front of the room and sang to the tune:

♪ Let your mind start a journey to a brand new world ♪
♪ Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before ♪

Rarity then started to sing along with the final line.

♪ Let you soul take you where you want to be ♪
♪ Only then can you belong to me ♪

They stopped singing and Rarity said, "You know this song, too. Then you must've seen the musical called "The Pony of the Opera" have you?"

"Why yes I have," Charming Thunder replied. "I saw the musical on the day it was released."

"Me, too." Rarity was excited that she had heard an amazing singing voice.

They then sang the next verse of the song:

♪ Floating, Falling, Sweet intoxication ♪
♪ Touch me, trust me, savor each sensation ♪
♪ Let the dream begin, let your darker side give in to the power of the music that I write ♪
♪ The power of the Music of the Night ♪

They stopped singing because dinner is ready. "Oh. Charming Thunder dear, can you set up the table?"

"With pleasure," Charming Thunder replied.

---------------------

The table was set up perfectly. Every one at the dinner plates had chopped carrots and mashed potatoes. "This is really good food," Charming Thunder said. "You are an amazing cook."

"Thanks, Charming Thunder," Rarity replied.

Once they were done eating Rarity levitated the plates to kitchen sink so that she can clean them. Sweetie Belle yawned and went up to bed. "Well, good night," Sweetie Belle said.

"Good night," Rarity said.

Once Rarity was done cleaning the dishes, Charming Thunder walked with her to bed. Rarity's bedroom had a wardrobe full of dresses that she made for herself. Rarity tucked herself to bed and asked Charming Thunder, "Charming Thunder, can you sing the final part of the song we have been singing?"

"Sure," Charming Thunder replied. Once her eyes were closed, he began to sing quietly to her:

♪ You alone can make my song take flight ♪

As he was about to leave to his room, he sang the final line as he slowly closed her door.

♪ Help me make the Music of the ♪
♪ Night ♪

He sang the word "night" and when the door was closed and he smiled as he finished the line. He trotted to his room where Sweetie Belle was also sleeping and began to fall asleep in his new bed. He remembered the fun times he had when he arrived in Ponyvile. He closed his eyes and began to sleep until Celestia raises the sun so that he can have a fun time with his new friends Rarity, Daring Do, Applejack, Spike, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Applebloom, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and most importantly Twilight Sparkle.

THE END

Comments ( 11 )
Comment posted by sonicdash123 deleted May 16th, 2013

In case everyone knows, I have changed a name of the main character of this story to Charming Thunder because I think that Nathan is a human name. Thank you for understanding. :duck: :eeyup:

But........ predalein can only be made by...... why didn't you just.....I disagree with you sir.

:rainbowlaugh: Oh shit... For a Minute there... The Line "Your a Good Cook." the word "Cook" Almost for a Mere Second looked like "Cock" :rainbowlaugh:

Comment posted by Reality-Related deleted Apr 17th, 2015

I wonder how long you can control it before it breaks out. Charming Thunder is keeping a Godzilla in its cage i wonder how long can you keep a xenomorph on a leash before it starts killing everypony.

He sang the word "night" and when the door was closed and he smiled as he finished the line. He trotted to his room where Sweetie Belle was also sleeping and began to fall asleep in his new bed. He remembered the fun times he had when he arrived in Ponyvile. He closed his eyes and began to sleep until Celestia raises the sun so that he can have a fun time with his new friends Rarity, Daring Do, Applejack, Spike, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Applebloom, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and most importantly Twilight Sparkle.

Finally drifting off to sleep, Charming Thunder didn't feel the ache in his chest, as his body began to lurch. Suddenly a Chestburster burst from his chest and let out a hiss.

9856707
Got no idea, not Sane living thing would, unless the xenomorph can think and doesn't try to kill all but that's a bit far

Login or register to comment