• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 3,252 Views, 52 Comments

The Journey to the Xenomorph Temple - sonicdash123



The new journey begins with Twilight and her new friends Charming Thunder and Daring Do as they make their way to the temple of a creature called Xenomorphs.

  • ...
27
 52
 3,252

Chapter 7: Attack of the Xenomorph Queen

Charming Thunder carefully levitated the egg slowly in the bag while Shining Armor was levitating the bag open. "Careful," Charming Thunder said to himself. "You don't want to put it in the bag too fast." The egg was then in the bag as Shining Armor closed the saddlebag and levitated it to Charming Thunder. "We got it. Lets go." The group were about to walk back to the treasure room until they heard a very loud hissing sound which kind of sounds like a snake.

"W-w-what was that?" Fluttershy asked when she hid right behind Charming Thunder.

"I don't know," Twilight replied while she was looking around for the trace of the noise. "but something tells me that something is coming."

"Well bring it on then," Rainbow said. "I can take that thing on."

"I know a way to take it on," Charming Thunder said. "I have a spell to use lightning on anything without using a cloud. In fact see that door right there? That takes us back to the treasure room."

"Well lets go," Pinkie Pie said. "Before Rarity goes dashing off to that room without us." They heard the hissing sound again as they were walking and started to run through the door while they were screaming for their life.

---------------------

"OK, Rarity," Charming Thunder said as he was giving bags to the group. "Let's grab as many gems as we can." The whole group then splits up into two ponies per group. Shining Armor was with Twilight, Charming Thunder was with Cadence, Rarity was with Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy was with Applejack, and Rainbow Dash was with Daring Do. Once all of their bags were full, they came back together and heard that the hissing sound was getting closer and closer when suddenly out of nowhere came a big creature which was similar to the Xenomorph. Its average height was 20 feet high quite larger than a regular Xenomorph as it was seen in the book. There were twin sets of arms on it which was kind of similar to a dinosaur. Its brain case was also bigger. Its tail looks like that it is a lot tougher than its drones. "Everypony," Charming Thunder said while he was staring at the group. "RUN!!!!!!!" The creature did a loud roar and started to chase the running group of ponies making their way back to the outside of the temple.

Once they reached outside, they stopped to catch their breath until the Xenomorph Queen jumped through the entrance and started to attack one of the ponies. It started to strike at Shining Armor, but he dodged it on time. Charming Thunder was about to jump on its back but the Xeno queen countered him with its tail which led him straight to a tree. It then wrapped his hind legs with its tail about to give it a final blow. It raised him all the way to its face so that the queen can finally have its lunch. "SHAZAM!" Charming Thunder shouted like he was casting a spell. Lightning was coming out of his horn then struck it at the queen which forced it to drop Charming Thunder to the ground. He then got back up and struck another bolt of lightning at the queen finishing it off. The Xeno exploded to pieces then the group started to take cover away from the acid blood. The queen was finally defeated.

"Is everypony okay?" Daring Do asked looking at everypony to make sure that no one was hurt.

"Were fine," Rarity replied. "And still got the jewels we collected."

"And the egg," Charming Thunder added. "Come on lets go back to Ponyville. And don't open the bag until we get to Twilight's house.