• Published 19th Apr 2013
  • 3,253 Views, 52 Comments

The Journey to the Xenomorph Temple - sonicdash123



The new journey begins with Twilight and her new friends Charming Thunder and Daring Do as they make their way to the temple of a creature called Xenomorphs.

  • ...
27
 52
 3,253

Chapter 11: "Its a boy!"

Charming Thunder looked back at Queen Chrysalis as the guards were about to leave her be. Once there was no one around in the courtyard, she charged at Charming Thunder with her horn lit up. He then said a magic spell to make her stop moving, "Paralysis!" Chrysalis was then frozen like an ice cube.

"What did you do to me?" she demanded.

"Oh just a little paralysis spell."

She tried to struggle to break the spell. "Why did you even take my Changeling anyway?" she asked.

"Come to the lab to find out. Just promise me this: you will never again set foot into Canterlot." He then closed his eyes to break the paralysis spell and asked, "deal?"

"Alright. But that doesn't mean that I am your friend."

"Good show," Charming Thunder said as he was walking to the castle.

---------------------

Charming Thunder was back in his room with his friends reading the first book of the series of Daring Do's Adventures. He was amazed that she has collected lots of artifacts. Charming Thunder bookmarked the page he stopped on and asked Daring Do, "What are you going to do when this is over?"

"Hmm. Probably go home and find some more treasure to collect," she replied. "so that I can go on more adventures."

"When I was a filly, I use to pretend to go on an adventure. I have always dreamed about going on an adventure. And now it has come true."

"I am glad you like adventures, too. Maybe if we meet again, we can go on another one together."

"Sounds like a plan."

A guard entered the room and said, "The doctor needs you. Its about the Facehugger."

"Tell him I'm on my way. Daring Do grab our friends. I have a Xenomorph to introduce to you."

---------------------

Queen Chrysalis, Charming Thunder, Daring Do and the others arrived at the lab on time to see the Changeling still alive...for now. Derpy walked up to Charming Thunder carrying a big test tube and said as she was giving it to him, "You are going to need this."

"I know," Charming Thunder said. "When that thing bursts out of its victims chest, it will just run off around the castle."

"That is why I have one just for you," Doctor Whooves said as he was looking at the x-ray of the Changeling's skeleton. "You all might want to come here. I think he is waking up. The Changeling was chained to the wall. He sees the Facehugger lying on the floor dead as the result of the egg laid inside him. He then tried to move, but he realizes that he is chained up. The door opened with Charming Thunder levitating the test tube and placed it not too close to the Changelings chest.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!" the Changeling demanded. "Why am I chained up like this?" Charming Thunder did not answer.

When he finished setting up the trap for the Chestburster and walked to the door, he replied before he entered the viewing room, "You'll see. Oh, wait. That's right. You won't." The doors then closed and the Changeling felt something in his chest. It felt like he was being used as a punching bag. He then started screaming in terror as felt some pain.

Charming Thunder saw what was going on in the x-ray screen and said, "It's coming." Daring Do and the others gathered around and took a look at what the Chestburster is doing. It is chewing on the bones of his chest. The Changeling's chest was then bursted open. Green blood was spilled on the floor in the room. The Chestburster crawled out of its chest and into the test tube. Once it was inside, the tube's lid closed so that it would not run off.

Charming Thunder smiled with joy and said, "Let me go check what it is." He then left to get the test tube and bring it back to the lab. He came face to face with the Chestburster. It's smooth skin color was grey and cream white. It had a yellowish hide and had a large multi-spiked blade for a tail. The dome covering the head was also slightly more transparent than a Warrior's and hollow eye sockets could be seen beneath. "Everypony," Charming Thunder said. "Its...a...Predalien." He knew that it was a Predalien due to the way it looks.

"Let's show it to the princesses," Twilight suggested.

"Good idea," Charming Thunder replied.

"But what of my dead minion?" the queen hissed.

"He failed you before. You think about it." He then turned to the guards. "Get the Changeling unchained."

Yes, sir," one of the guards said as they were about to give the dead Changeling to the queen. Charming Thunder and the group then left the lab and went straight to the throne room.

---------------------

Charming Thunder and Twilight were both in front of the group as they were walking down the hall to the throne room. "Charming Thunder, can I ask you something?" Twilight asked.

"Sure. What is it you want to know?" Charming Thunder replied.

"Well now that you have a Xenomorph, what are you going to do with it?"

"I am going to ask Aunt Celestia and Aunt Luna that when it grows big that you and I can use our magic to tell it that all ponies are friendly and that if any pony are evil, it will attack anypony who gets in its way. Anything else you want to know?"

"Yes. You said yesterday that you already decided who you want to live with. Well, who exactly?"

"That is a surprise for you and your friends."

"One more thing, Charming Thunder," Twilight said as they approached the door to the throne room.

"What's that?" Twilight then stepped up close to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Aww. What was that for?" Charming Thunder said with a blush.

"For saving my brother from the Xenomorph Queen."