• Published 3rd Apr 2024
  • 2,934 Views, 60 Comments

Bros With Benefits - G r e y



Rainbow Dash was your childhood frenemy, now you're learning to like her.

  • ...
15
 60
 2,934
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )
G r e y #1 · 2 weeks ago · · 1 ·

11876725
Yeah, that's what I was going for. One of those "neither side is 100% in the wrong" types of cases.

Also, to anyone who just opened the story in the past 24 minutes or so, I just edited it to make the end of chapter 5 flow a tad bit better.

Also I promise the next chapter won't take this long to get out, but it might be just as long in length. Might.

The story's back with another chapter!
:yay:

D-F

wasn't expecting a chapter this big, but i'm definitely not complaining! though you did kind of overdo it with the emphasization using italics and stuff - in my opinion.

11906079
You're probably right. I'll tone it down next time.

Zephy #5 · 2 weeks ago · · ·

AJ was a complete bitch to someone who recognized the problem and removed himself from the situation to make it less weird. Hope she’s not a constant inclusion in this story.

He passed out because all the blood that he had and reserved was going south

Umm Rainbow pretty sure you filming Applejack like that is a crime. And pretty creepy. Hope MC berates her for this. After he gets the blood back to his head.

Honestly, MC realized him getting a Boner would be a problem and removed hmself, and Rarity/Sunset/AJ still treated him like the villain for doing the decent thing, complete with AJ threatening physical Violence. Ever wonder why guys don't feel comfortable around a girl's friends? I'm saying this as a girl myself here, folks.

KMCA #9 · 2 weeks ago · · ·

11906285
Yeah, it's rough. I don't know how teens do it these days... but hey, I've been single for the better part of a decade so I'm obviously not any better.

11906209
11906250
11906285
Applejack and the others do have at least one more brief scene but that's all. It'll relate to Sunset's hesitance at the party. Further details may count as spoilers:

Spoilers ahead:
They do apologize, don't worry. Especially Applejack for obvious reasons. They even offer to make it up to him. However, MC will know things I haven't revealed here yet, but he will not dare to talk about it to them after a long conversation he has with RD, who is also about to admit fault to something in said conversation. That's all I can say outside of the chapter itself.

Man… I know this is billed as a porn but I am seriously invested in this story. Bravo, my good man. :heart:

Yippee updates

And girls wonder why us guys are terrified nowadays 😂

Novi #15 · 1 week ago · · ·

This is such a ‘came for the sauce, stayed for the story’ fic. I am thorougly entertained!

11906209
All the girls were complete assholes here. Rarity thinking je would actually rape her because he had a boner amd asked her to the prom twice.

Seriously girls you are all hot in someway boners are going to happen.

Frankly if i was RD that is friendship ending right there.

Damn Rainbow that's kinda messed up.

Sunset trying to wrangle these kids from fighting each other must be frustrating.

Login or register to comment