• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
A Most Enigmatic Household

Equestria. Canterlot. The Pokemon Festival. Day.

Arriving at Canterlot, Lucas stood in front of the mirror that leads to the Human World. By taking on the Human Rarity's request. It was just a small test to see if the gateway that follows Lucas around would work differently in the Human World. However, they had just passed through the mirror, not once, but twice.

"So much for that," Lucas said, leaving the mirror with the Infinity Gateway behind him. "Sorry, I couldn't do more."

"That's fine." Returning to Equestria was the Human Rarity, stretching her bones in her Human Body. "What a shame though..."

"If only you could do more." A disappointed Scootaloo and Apple Bloom said, gutted that this was the extent of what Lucas could do.

"Maybe we should have Palkia hit him one more time," said Sweetie Belle.

"Hey, I tried my best with what I have!" Lucas barked at the three girls who would giggle afterwards. "Geez...I'm the only one out of the others who has something like this and this is the thanks I get?

"Well, it is what it is." Rare shrugged it off."Maybe one day a new gateway that accesses my world will show up. Maybe."

"Ash, what are you doing?" Pinkie faced Ash who placed his head through the mirror. He was currently in between worlds.

"Just checking for something." Ash's voice was heard from beyond. "Hmm....Yeah, the school's definitely closed, so I won't find Twilight here. She asked me to do her a favour so now might be the best time for that."

"Are we going through it again? I wanna be a Human again already!" Scootaloo expressed as she already got to experience the feeling of being a human. So did Apple Bloom. It was brief but they felt it and now it seems like they would get a second opportunity.

"While you do that, I'm gonna pay the Pokemon School a quick visit. Lots of hungry mouths there and I offered to feed them. The food at the school's okay, but there's a reason why we bring our own." Pinkie Pi grinned before prancing away.

"Is it another Alpha Pokemon, Ash?" asked Rainbow Dash.

"Nah. It's something else. She was talking about some shards that she's looking for. Not sure what they are but she sounded like she was struggling with them. I'll just chime in and see what I can do." Ash put his entire body through the portal, entering the Human World.

"What's the matter with this thing?" Meanwhile, Lucas was holding onto the Infinity Gateway, struggling to figure it out even though he's been with it longer than anyone else, even if it wasn't by much.

"If you wanna figure it out, ask Twilight! She's really smart!" Sweetie Belle exclaimed after jumping through the portal. She didn't specify which Twilight and Lucas only knew about one. Following her were Scootaloo, Apple Bloom and eventually everyone else.

"I could ask Brendan too." Lucas sighed before passing through the mirror as well. "He's smart. Not sure if it's up his alley though."


The Human World.

Meanwhile, Sci-Twi was on her search for the Shards, finally having a way to properly track them. All she had to do was think about which areas these colour-coded shards would be at. And in this case, she was looking for anything related to the Ghost-Type. The colour of these shards would possibly be close to the Poison or Psychic-Type shards. They were basically another shade of purple.

"These were our options." Sci-Twi looked at her phone, going through a very small list of options. "I couldn't think of many places where a Ghost-Type Shard would be at. The Halloween Spot doesn't open for a while and we don't exactly live in the most haunted place."

"Glad to hear it too." said Spike. "Do we have to be here though? We're already missing out on the Pokemon Festival.

"Don't worry, Spike. We'll catch up. Besides, I'm probably guessing that some of the shards ended up in the Pokemon World. It would make sense for some of the shards to be there. For now, let's try our world and this is the one place I figured would work."

"Does it have to be a place like this?" Zorua whimpered while Pikachu didn't look all that intimidated.

"Yes. This is probably a mistake but...where else would I go?" Sci-Twi stood before a massive mansion overshadowed by the clouds. This mansion stood tall and imposing, its gothic architecture looming over the surrounding landscape, casting long shadows. A mansion is commonly known for being haunted. Especially the old ones.

With a confident face, Sci-Twi was expecting the appearance of Ghost-Type Pokemon in there and by extension, the Ghost Shards. Spike and Zorua had a different feeling, even though Hisuian Zorua was also a Ghost. Sci-Twi approached the entrance of the mansion, lightly knocking on the door.

"Yes?" It wasn't abandoned tough. There was someone there. A feminine voice could be heard through the mansion. "What is it?"

"Oh, uh. I didn't think anyone would be home. I'm just here to check up on something..."

"I didn't call for any house repairs. Our home is completely fine if you must know. It may be 500 years old but it's stable, mind you." She blathered.

"N-Not really. I'm not here to fix your house. I'm just looking for something." Sci-Twi twiddled her fingers. "Oh, this is getting awkward..."

"Snooping around, are we?" Suddenly, a hole would open up in the middle of the door. And from that hole emerged an eye, glaring at Sci-Twi. "Hmm....You don't look like anyone I notice from that town. The population is 750 and you don't match even a single one of them."

"Y-You know what everyone looks like?" Sci-Twi stammered as this mystery character was rather odd.

"Don't worry about that. Out of town perhaps. Do you have any Pokemon with you?" The lady lowered her pupils, focusing on Pikachu and Zorua who stuck out. "That looks to be the case."

"I-Is that bad?" Sci-Twi nervously giggled as she wasn't sure what she had gotten herself into.

"Hmm...Do you have any Ghost-Type Pokemon on you?"

"Uhhh...." Pausing for a moment, Twilight and Zorua looked at each other. Hisuian Zorua was indeed a Ghost-Type but it seems that this mystery individual didn't know this. Hisuian Zorua also didn't exactly give off the appearance of a Ghost. "No...?"

"You're in the clear...Come in." That was the deciding factor. Sci-Twi was allowed access to this mansion even after all of those questions. The door opened up, but there wasn't a shadow to show that someone was opening it. It was almost as if the door opened itself.

Sci-Twi would gladly let herself in, hoping she wasn't intruding in any way. She would quickly try to explain why she was here and would be on her way. Upon entering, the first thing that met Sci-Twi's eye was a courtyard of all things. Not a living room, hallway or anything.

The wind howls through the empty courtyard, causing the worn stone steps in front of Sci-Twi and Pikachu to creak ominously. Zorua shuddered, hiding within Sci-Twi's bag.

As they approached, they noticed that the windows were cracked and the once vibrant gardens now overrun with thorny vines. A worn brass knocker shaped like a twisted gargoyle adorns the imposing wooden door, beckoning Sci-Twi and her group to enter its eerie depths.

"Uh, hello? Where did you go, miss?" Sci-Twi called out for the lady. "I'm just here to find some shards. I'm on a bit of a mission to find a lot of shards of different colours. I-" Before she could finish her sentence, her eyes were met with what appeared to be a library.

It came into view all of a sudden, even though it was never here in the courtyard to begin with. In fact, one side of the courtyard was gone, suddenly replaced with a living room. She instantly approached the books before anything else. "Wow...Where'd this library come from?!"

"That's a bit weird." Spike pointed out. Sci-Twi's eyes lit up, viewing the collection of books in front of her. When grabbing one, she noticed how this book seemed to focus around Pokemon. This was a surprise considering how new this world was to the Strange and Wonderful Creatures but the lady in this house already knew about their existence.

"What's your name?" The lady asked once more.

"My name's Twilight Sparkle. I'm not from this town. I'm from elsewhere. I'll be out of your hair soon after I see if there are some shards here."

"So, you're a treasure hunter, are you? Okay then...Not a bad occupation. You don't look like one too. Not with that tardy look of yours."

"I wouldn't say that. And hey...! I'm not tardy!" She grumbled.

"I kid, I kid. Have some coffee." Suddenly, appearing next to Sci-Twi, out of one of the books was a cup of coffee. Sci-Twi pulled back after seeing the coffee emerge from the surface of a book. She would gently grab the coffee, picking it up as the book would return to the shelf as if nothing had happened.

"What the...? How did that happen?"

"Never mind that. Go on about yourself. How come you're so close with the Pokemon? Everyone in this town will barely even get close to one of them." The voice continued. The lady did not show herself at all. She was only communicating with Sci-Twi via her voice.

"Well, I had some help. I couldn't have gotten close to them on my own. I have Ash, Sunset and the others to thank for that." Sci-Twi added. "It'll take a while before everyone gets used to them. I know the other world practically lives with them as if they've always been here."

"Ah, right. The parallel world to this. Lucky for them to live there. If only we were caught up to speed just like them." The lady then spoke with knowledge about the world opposite to this. "I mean, look at this."

Showing yet another surprise, walls would suddenly appear next to Sci-Twi, startling her. She grimaced as these walls already formed another room while the bookshelves rearranged themselves. This entire mansion felt like it was constantly moving and changing based on what Sci-Twi said. And on these walls, images were shown.

Images of how Equestria grew with the Pokemon World. The visage of Ash and Twilight Sparkle was seen, recreated in different styles. It recaptured the scene perfectly, especially the detail of Ash wearing his pyjamas when first meeting Twilight.

"What? How did you make this?" Sci-Twi gazed upon the images. She saw the day Equestria suffered its first Pokemon attack from Darkrai. And right next to that was when Malamar showed up. It was essentially a tapestry of events. The event of when the Changelings first got their hooves on the Pokemon, Ghetsis being freed from prison and even the very first Pokemon Festival.

"Look at all of this." Spike gawked. "I think Ash told us about one of these before."

"Something's up." Sci-Twi narrowed her eyes as her suspicions were elevated. "It sounds like you already know about this but you didn't know that I came from out of town? What's up with that? And what's up with this house? I just came here to see if there were some shards around but now I'm curious."

"What? This is just an ordinary house." The lady replied as if nothing was wrong. "You're thinking about it too much. We all live in a Pokemon World now. Have a seat and tell me more about yourself. Especially that pendant around your neck."

"I think I'll try and look for the shards right now." Sci-Twi focused on her main objective, walking away from the wall of events. And immediately after she took a step, the ground beneath her would transform into a floor, gaining a wooden surface. Not only that, but stairs would appear. Sci-Twi was now going upwards instead of forward as a new room was sprouting up thanks to the mystery of this mansion.

"Pika?" Pikachu looked down, noticing the sudden shift in the mansion's layout below him. At the same time, Sci-Twi's phone started ringing. Before she could take any further steps, she held her phone to see who it was. With perfect timing, it was Ash Ketchum.

"Oh? Ash!" She immediately answered it. "Ash! I'm glad you called! I'm in the weirdest house!"

"Uh, what?" said Ash from the other side.

"Ash? Oh, I was wondering when he'd show up. Glad he's here today." The lady sounded pleased that Ash had shown up.

"There's this lady speaking from...wherever, and she knows a lot. Not a lot about me, but still! It's so weird! You have to come over and see this, Ash."

"Twi. Where are you? I haven't seen a mansion nearby?"

"I left town when searching for the shards. I decided to head east and I found this mansion after reading about it online. I figured some of the shards would be in here, but so far, I'm being held back by a voice from someone I can't even see."

"I'll be there." Ash wasn't exactly sure what was going on, but he'll show up eventually. "Just let me know how to get there."

"This will be fun, having Ash come along. Is he tagging along with someone? Usually, that makes things far more interesting."

"Why?" Sci-Twi narrowed her eyes, wondering why the mystery individual was looking forward to Ash making an appearance. "Who are you anyway?"

"If he shows up here with the other Twilight then I want to see some tension, understood? I can rearrange this house to fit the inevitable tension."

"Um...W-What?!" Sci-Twi blinked with her face turning rosy for a while.

"If I'm not mistaken, now that I've gotten a good look at you, this is your competition, correct?" Appearing from below the floor was another wall of images. But this time, it wasn't showing any events. Instead, it was showing all those who had a crush on Ash.

The Twilight Sparkle of Equestria, Anabel, Luna, Meloetta, Bayleef, Chrysalis and many more. Not just from Equestria, but other regions. Sci-Twi was paralyzed while Spike whistled at what he was seeing. The mysterious individual knew about those who wished to be even closer with Ash it seems. Quite the level of knowledge especially since some of them predate the two worlds ever meeting each other.

"Forget about that!" Sci-Twi frantically moved her arms around, clearing the images away as a clear sense of embarrassment hit her. "Wo cares about it?!"

"Jackpot." But all Sci-Twi did was expose herself. The way she acted made the mysterious voice pin her as another candidate. "Let's kill some time before he shows up. How about I offer you some delicacies?" Food was soon offered up as a table of it appeared from the door in front of Sci-Twi.

She lowered her eyes, realizing she was going to be here for a while. Munchlax immediately let himself out of his own Poke Ball after sensing some food. Sci-Twi was now waiting for Ash to show up since this was something out of her expertise.

"Can you at least give me a hint as to who you are? This mansion is older than me and everything you've shown me so far. But for some reason, you have a book about Pokemon?"

"Hmmm...I guess I can share something with you since you're apparently a friend of Ash." After learning that Sci-Twi was Ash's friend, she would oblige. "Very well. Here's something you should know. The mansion you're in, isn't from this world."

"It's not? Oh. So then it's just something that's been misplaced from the Pokemon World, huh? Pfft!" Sci-Twi giggled. "Duh! I should've figured that out immediately! If the shards can show up here along with the Pokemon, then so can this."

"Eeeeh! Wrong!" But the lady shut her down. Sci-Twi was wrong. "It's not from the Pokemon World you know, that's for sure. This library is from somewhere else. A different Pokemon World."

"A different Pokemon World? Like the one Red and the others come from?"

"Guess again. Where this mansion comes from is from a world that is long since gone but it's making a comeback thanks to the power of Jirachi. And I for one am especially glad about this."

"What could she be talking about?" But nothing was coming into Sci-Twi's mind. It was all going blank for her.

"This world is rather boring. Just a few minutes looking around it and I saw how uninteresting it all was. It isn't even that adjusted to Pokemon. I wish I could enter the real Pokemon World, but alas, I'm glued to this mansion. It's not all bad. I can still interact with it since I've been here my entire life."

"Wait! Are you 500 years old as well? That can't be!"

"Oh, it be. I come from this lost world as well. And I've made sure to keep records of it. Such as this." Just then, the mysterious voice revealed a hidden door that would open up. Her eyes opened up with a beautiful light peering through. Sci-Twi and her Pokemon would witness a hall that was hidden in this mansion.

This hall sat at the heart of the strange mansion, its grandeur evident in the soaring ceilings and marble columns that stretch towards the top. A kaleidoscope of colours floods the room, courtesy of the stained glass windows lining the walls, casting a spellbinding glow on the polished marble floors.

Standing proudly in the centre is a colossal statue of a figure that Sci-Twi didn't notice at first. But when looking at him, he looked a bit like Ash, but there was something different about him as his eyes were glittering with an otherworldly brilliance.

"Who is that? Is that, Ash?" Sci-Twi slowly approached the man standing there. He looked like Red, Ethan Brendan and the other counterparts Sci-Twi has met, even if he was just a statue.

"Close. That is Prisma."

As the journey continues.


Chapter 290 End.

PreviousChapters Next