• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Prisma: Second Awakening

The Human World. Rainbow Falls. Prism Oasis. Afternoon.

A Second Awakening has occurred.

Due to the actions of Pokemon Hunter J, both Ash and Red have undergone a Second Awakening, their original souls influenced by Prisma's souls as seen by their crimson eyes and menacing aura. Ash and Red stood before the two of them It was right here at the true Rainbow Falls, right next to the Prism Pool.

"Move aside." Ash ordered. "I'm going to J!" Despite the awakening, the goal was clear. Ash and by extension Red were going after Hunter J.

"Ash...We can't do that right now. Not when you're looking like that." Rarity got in front of him and Red.

"That's not just Ash. It's Prisma too!" Sunset replied, revealing it to her friends. This was their first time encountering a part of Prisma. This time, with two individuals instead of one. They've heard of Prisma here and there but only for a little bit and they never expected to meet him at all.

"Out of the way! All of you! We're going to J!" Ash said. But it was also Prisma speaking to them. There was no soothing or welcoming familiarity in his voice anymore.

"Woah, now! You're mad, but you can't go in there!" Applejack interjected. "Kirlia told ya'll not too! That water's already messing with you so ya can't go all in!

"Right! If you enter that pool, who knows what'll happen to you!" Rainbow Dash admitted.

"I don't care," Ash spoke before taking a step, intimidating the girls. The step he took sent a pressure that they all felt while Red simply stood still. The people they were speaking too were Ash and Red, but they were clearly being influenced, unfortunately encouraged by Prisma's soul.

"You're not going." Adagio would get in front of them all, already wielding her Poke Ball. "Not with all of us here. That's final."

"So, you're all going to stand in our way?" Ash uttered as that was more of Prisma speaking.

"Ash, wait!" called out Fluttershy, wanting to reach her friend. "This isn't like you! You shouldn't go through! Leave it to Twilight and Kirlia!"

Ash turned to her, his eyes reflecting an unknown horror that sent shivers down her spine. "If I don't go, J will just continue."

"But that's what she wants you to do! You're falling into her trap!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, knowing that this was all what J wanted.

"Trap or not, I'm still going." But that did not bother Ash one bit. Prisma's influence was too strong at the moment, fueling their anger and driving them toward revenge. Ignoring the pleas of their friends, Ash and Red advanced.

"Pika-Pi!" Pikachu chirped desperately, nuzzling Ash's cheek in a futile attempt to calm him. But even that wasn't working.

"Then battle us!" Adagio declared, shocking the others. "You're not getting through unless you defeat us!"

"Are you crazy?!" Pinkie Pie screeched, now that was just asking for an immediate loss. "We'll get creamed!"

"Fine then." But even with Prisma's influence, they were Pokemon Trainers first. They were not ones to back down from a challenge.

"Oh geez..." Sunset Shimmer feared this would happen but there was no other choice. She held up her own Poke Ball along with Rainbow Dash, Aria and Sonata. These were the only ones who had Pokemon with them while the others could only stand back and watch.

With a swift motion, Sunset released her Pokemon from its Poke Ball and in this case, it was her Braixen. For Adagio, she summoned her Pheromosa, Aria summoned her Brionne while Sonata summoned her Vaporeon. Last was Rainbow Dasho, who brought out Staraptor.

"Sit this one out. Pikachu." Ash said to Pikachu with his voice being distorted. From his hands, he summoned a Poke Ball out of thin air, shocking the others.

"What?! How did he...?!" Sonata was starstruck. The Poke Balls were kept in Ash's bag which was with Twilight Sparkle at this very moment. Prisma already displayed some of his power by bringing his Poke Ball back to him.

"Dragonite! I choose you!"

"Dragonite!"

"Pika..." Pikachu was very much worried. He wanted to help Ash but he just couldn't do it with Prisma involved. Dragonite looked back, seeing the crimson stare coming from Ash and Red.

"Dragonite! Don't do this!" Fluttershy spoke to Dragonite. "That's not fully Ash in there!"

Dragonite paused for a moment as Fluttershy's gentle voice reached her ears. Turning her head slightly, Dragonite regarded Fluttershy with a look that seemed to betray a flicker of recognition buried deep within its primal instincts.

Right before everyone's eyes, Dragonite's own eyes were burning with Draconic Energy. The Dragon Matter. Her eyes would flare as she was also being influenced herself by Prisma, the creator of Dragon Matter.

"Oh no..." It was too late as Fluttershy stepped back. Dragonite already picked a side. The influence of Prisma's soul, intertwined with the power of the Dragon Matter, had swayed Dragonite's loyalties, drawing the powerful Pokémon into the escalating conflict unfolding before them.

Despite Fluttershy's heartfelt plea, the bond between Dragonite was not about to have second thoughts. She was going through with this, even if her expression was one of regret.

As Red called forth his Charizard from its Poke Ball, the majestic Pokémon emerged with a fierce roar, its wings spreading wide as he took to the air. Though not inherently a Dragon-Type Pokémon, Charizard's connection to the Dragon Egg group stirred a latent response within his body, causing it to react to the presence of the Dragon Matter.

"Charizard!"

"Mmm...!" Sunset Shimmer gulped and flinched. Red was not holding anything back by sending his strongest Pokemon and that terrified her. But it wasn't time to get cold feet right now.

"W-We're not actually gonna try and win, are we?" Rainbow Dash stuttered. She knew for a fact that battling these two was just asking for trouble.

"No. We just need to buy enough time for Twilight to do whatever she needs to do." Sunset Shimmer said. That was easier said than done as they were standing in front of two absolute titans of power.

Charizard, Dragonite, Ash and Red all had a menacing aura and glare coming from them, appearing larger than life, making it known that they were practically unstoppable.

"We'll go first! Pheromosa! Use High Jump Kick!" Taking the lead was Adagio, who had Pheromosa perform the first attack.

"Mosa!" At high speeds, she took off, deciding to use her speed to her advantage. By doing that, she could potentially avoid as many attacks as possible and stall for enough time, knowing how fragile her body was.

"Dragon Claw!" Ash would clench his fist along with Red, even if Red didn't need to say anything to launch an attack. They clenched their fists as if they were claws, prompting Dragonite and Charizard to do the same.

With a fierce roar, Dragonite's claws ignited with draconic energy, forming into razor-sharp talons as she prepared to counter the incoming attack.

With lightning-fast reflexes, Dragonite lashed out with a ferocious Dragon Claw, meeting Pheromosa's High Jump Kick head-on in a clash of titanic strength. The impact sent shockwaves rippling through the air, the sheer force of the collision reverberating throughout the underwater area and shaking the Prism Pool while everyone else closed their eyes.

Despite Pheromosa's impressive speed and agility, Dragonite easily caught her movements as the two were locked in a power struggle. Pheromosa looked to her side, seeing Charizard approaching with his own Dragon Claw. Quickly, she leapt off Dragonite's claws, narrowly avoiding the next Dragon Claw and performing a backflip.

"Hydro Pump!" Together, Aria and Sonata would have their Pokemon unleash a dual Hydro Pump as Pheromosa landed in the middle of the two Water-Types.

"Brioooo!"

"Vapoooor!" The dual Hydro Pump attacks collided with Charizard and Dragonite, creating a powerful deluge that engulfed the two imposing Pokémon in a cascade of surging water.

However, despite successfully landing, Charizard and Dragonite powered through it, using their strong claws to cut the water apart, shocking the girls. "Not even a pushback?!" Aria gasped, at least expecting Charizard to be knocked back since he was vulnerable to Water-Type attacks.

"Braixen, use Psybeam!" Sunset Shimmer ordered.

"Xen!" Braixen summoned a shimmering beam of psychic energy, channeling her power towards Charizard and Dragonite with precise aim.

"Pheromosa, Ice Beam, now!" Adagio's command echoed Sunset's, her own determination fueling her Pokémon's actions. With a swift motion, Pheromosa unleashed a freezing blast of ice energy, aiming to encase Charizard and Dragonite in a veil of frost and chill. This would especially mess up Dragonite since she was the most vulnerable to it.

"Break through with Dragon Claw!" Ash ordered and this time, it would just be Ash while Charizard stayed back.

Under Ash's decisive command, Dragonite surged forward with incredible speed and power, her draconic instincts taking over as she prepared to counter the incoming Ice Beam. With a fierce roar, she charged ahead, her claws glowing with draconic energy as she aimed to break through the icy assault with her Dragon Claw technique.

Despite the freezing blast of ice energy hurtling toward her, Dragonite powered through it. As Dragonite continued to press forward, her sheer power overwhelming the combined assault of Ice Beam and Psybeam, the state of the underwater garden seemed to tremble in response to her unstoppable advance. Ripples spread across the surface of the Prism Pool while some rocks were beginning to fall from above.

Despite the girls' efforts to repel Dragonite's onslaught, they found themselves struggling to hold their ground against the relentless onslaught. The sheer force behind Dragonite's Dragon Claw technique was overwhelming, threatening to break through their defences and push them back further.

Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Rarity would screech once the pressure caused some rocks to drop and hit the ground. They were in a wild danger zone without a doubt.

Dragonite landed a successful hit, striking Pheromosa's body after obliterating the Ice Beam and Psybmea. Pheromosa gasped as she could cough from the initial blow to her chest. "P-Phero!"

The impact sent Pheromosa hurtling backwards, her body colliding with Braixen as they were both thrown off balance by the force of Dragonite's devastating blow. Pheromosa gasped for breath as she struggled to regain her footing, the collision having knocked the wind out of her and left her momentarily stunned. The same went for Braixne was both of them were immediately downed.

Not letting them have time to breathe, Dragonite continued the attack, going for a downward attack while Braixen and Pheromosa were on the ground. The two of them saw eyes as fierce as a firestorm and thunderstorm at the same time when Dragonite's body came into view. But that was when Rainbow Dash came to their save.

"Aerial Ace, Staraptor!"

"Staraptor!" With a swift command from Rainbow Dash, her Staraptor dove into action, streaking through the air with blinding speed as it executed the Aerial Ace maneuver. With precise timing, Staraptor swooped down toward Dragonite, aiming to intercept her attack and disrupt her assault on Braixen and Pheromosa.

As Dragonite descended with menacing force, Staraptor collided with her mid-flight, their bodies clashing in a powerful collision. Despite Staraptor's valiant effort, Dragonite's overwhelming strength proved too much to contend with.

With a mighty blow, Dragonite swiftly repelled Staraptor, sending her careening backward with formidable force. The powerful impact sent Staraptor hurtling through the water, her body crashing against the unforgiving walls of the underwater garden. "R-Raptor!"

Brionne and Vaporeon, undeterred by Staraptor's setback, rallied to their trainers as soon as possible. "Brionne, use Moonblast!" Aria commanded.

Simultaneously, Sonata urged her Vaporeon onward. "Vaporeon, Shadow Ball!

With synchronized precision, Brionne and Vaporeon unleashed their potent attacks, casting Moonblast and Shadow Ball toward Dragonite. The radiant Moonblast shimmered brilliantly, while the ominous Shadow Ball crackled with dark energy, both hurtling toward their draconic adversary with incredible speed.

"You're just wasting my time." Ash said with a cold tone. "Crush them, Dragonite!" Not needing a Pokemon Move, Dragonite simply caught the attacks in her claws with ease.

"Gonite!" The radiant Moonblast and ominous Shadow Ball dissipated harmlessly against Dragonite's formidable defences, showcasing her incredible strength and resilience.

The girls gasped in disbelief as their attacks were effortlessly nullified, realizing the daunting challenge they faced against the relentless power of Ash and Red under Prisma's influence. Dragonite, empowered by the intense aura of Prisma's soul, loomed ominously over them, her crimson eyes gleaming with an otherworldly fervour as she prepared to retaliate once more.

"They're so strong...!" Sunset Shimmer grizzled her teeth as there were sweatdrops appearing on her head. "Braixen! Use Flamethrower, quick!"

Braixen unleashed a scorching Flamethrower from her wand-like branch, sending a torrent of searing flames hurtling towards Dragonite. At the same time, Pheromosa darted forward with blinding speed, her lithe form a blur as she launched a flurry of lightning-fast strikes at Dragonite, aiming to exploit any openings in her defences.

The combined assault struck Dragonite head-on, the Flamethrower engulfing her in roaring flames while Pheromosa's rapid punches and kicks hammered against her armoured body. Dragonite roared in defiance, her draconic aura flaring as she endured the onslaught, taking every hit with excellent defence.

"Come on...!" Adagio grit her teeth, needing Pheromosa to put some pressure on if possible.

"Is that all you've got? You were never on my level in the first place." Ash uttered. The words coming out of his mouth were things he would never say to his friends or anyone else. But that was the part of Prisma speaking. "I think I can end this now."

As Dragonite weathered the storm of attacks, her gaze locked onto Pheromosa with the Dragon Matter flaring frmo her body. With a swift motion, she seized the opportunity to counter, her movements fluid and precise despite the relentless assault. As Pheromosa launched another barrage of strikes, Dragonite expertly dodged and parried, her movements graceful yet deadly.

"Dragon Claw!"

"Drago!" With a resounding roar, Dragonite surged forward with incredible speed, her form enveloped in a draconic aura as she charged towards Pheromosa with unstoppable force. Adagio and Pheromosa could only watch helplessly as Dragonite closed the distance in an instant, her powerful momentum driving her straight towards them.

To their shock, she was faster than Pheromosa, who was constantly getting faster thanks to Beast Boot. Yet Dragonite could match that with ease, having a flare of Dragon Matter trailing out of her body with her swift movements.

"Pheromosa, watch out!" Adagio shouted.

But it was too late. With a thunderous impact, Dragonite's Dragon Rush collided with Pheromosa head-on, the sheer force of the attack sending her hurtling backwards with tremendous force. Pheromosa crashed to the ground with a resounding thud, her body skidding across the rocky terrain as she struggled to regain her footing.

"M-Mosa...!" For someone like her, this was not ideal. She was far too fragile to afford heavy hits such as this.

Adagio watched in horror as her Pokemon lay stunned on the ground, the impact of the attack leaving her battered and vulnerable. She gritted her teeth, her hands clenching into fists as she struggled to contain her frustration and fear.

"Why you...!" Adagio growled.

"You can't keep this up." Ash pointed out. And this entire time, it's mainly been Ash who's been battling while Red and Charizard watch, only adding to the intimidation factor. "Time to end this. Hurricane!"

"Dragonite!" Dragonite's eyes blazed with Dragonite as she unleashed the devastating Hurricane attack. As powerful winds swirled around her, gathering strength with each passing moment, the area pulsated with electricity, heralding the impending storm.

Rarity and the others got down for their own safety as they could feel their bodies attempting to be swept away. The swirling winds grew in intensity, whipping up debris and creating a vortex of destruction. With a mighty roar, Dragonite unleashed the hurricane upon them, the powerful winds tearing through the air.

"I don't think so! Vaporeon! Protect!" That's when Sonata had Vaporeon jump in front of everyone.

"Vaporeon!" Sonata's quick thinking prompted Vaporeon to leap into action, summoning a protective barrier just in time. Vaporeon surrounded her self and the others with an aquatic shield of energy as the hurricane roared towards them. The protective barrier absorbed the brunt of the attack, deflecting the powerful winds and keeping them safe from harm.

The hurricane raged against the barrier, its ferocious winds buffeting against the protective shield with incredible force. Vaporeon grit her own teeth, doing her best to keep the Hurricane away.

The winds grew stronger, threatening to sweep everyone away into the tumultuous maelstrom. Fluttershy's heart raced with terror as she clung desperately to the ground, her senses overwhelmed by the chaos unfolding around her.

"V-Vaporeon...!"

"Protect!" It wasn't just Vaporeon who had Protect.

"Braixen!" Backing her up was Sunset Shimmer and her Braixen, who created another protective shield, merging it with Vaporeon's. As Braixen's barrier merged with Vaporeon's Protect, the combined strength of their defenses created a formidable shield against the raging hurricane.

The two shields interlocked, reinforcing each other against the relentless assault of the winds. Together, they formed a solid barrier that pushed back against the storm's fury, providing a glimmer of hope. But that was hope was being ripped away as the Hurricane continued to close in, forcing the two of them to pour more of their Infinity Energy into this.

Eventually, the Hurricane would disperse, sending rubble everywhere. Vaporeon and Braixen breathed in and out, obviously using a lot of energy in that initial moment as they dropped their shields.

"Hmph. You managed to withstand that," said Ash.

"Says you." Adagio, stubborn as ever, spoke back to Ash. "We've lasted more than 5 minutes against you. Looks like you're the ones getting sloppy." She even called back to the battle Sunset Shimmer had against Red and how that lasted 3 to 4 minutes. But with all of them working together, they extended that, but for how long

"Please, Twilight. Hurry." Sunset Shimmer said, hoping that Twilight found a solution already. She wasn't sure what was going on inside the Prism Pool, but she was hoping it was good.

"Can you withstand the second onslaught, however?" Ash questioned, sending chills down their spines.


Deep within the Prismatic Waters.

With Twilight along with Kirlia, she kept going deeper and deeper into the prismatic waters as it was much bigger than it appeared. "How deep are these waters?!" Sci-Twi wondered as she was holding Kirlia closer to her. The familiar energy around her body kept dressing her, making sure she was clothed for whatever was coming next.

Eventually, there was something ahead. An open hole in these waters that led somewhere. There was finally an end to this. Twilight peered into the opening, trying to discern what lay beyond. The swirling currents obscured her vision, but she could sense a powerful energy emanating from the other side.

Twilight and Kirlia fell through the hole, ending up in another area. An area that was rather dream like and brighter than the Underwater Garden as they would fall down onto some grass.

"There was another place through here...? What is this?" Sci-Twi groaned when getting back up. Once she and Kirlia stood up, Sci-Twi noticed that she was now wearing the same dress she wore when she was in that Illussion World.

The clothes of Twilight Luminaria, but fit for a human instead of a pony. Sci-Twi was shocked to be back in these clothes once more even if there weren't any Unown around.

"These are Twilight Luminaria's clothes. How did-"

The area they found themselves was strikingly similar to the abandoned cathedral ruins they saw earlier. However, they were cleaner with no cracks or damage whatsoever, letting out bright lights. Not only that, but the design of this area strongly resembled the Sea Temple.

"Is this the Sea Temple? It can't be..." She uttered.

As they took a few steps forward, Twilight couldn't help but notice the presence of individuals who bore a striking resemblance to the Samiyans she had encountered in the Sea Temple. These people, engaged in conversation and going about their daily activities, much like the Sea Temple she knew.

The sight filled Twilight with a strong surprise. "Samiyans? Here? Hey!" She called out to them, but they did not respond to her. "It's me! Twilight Sparkle!" She continued but there was still no response at all.

Twilight's calls echoed through the chamber, but the Samiyans continued their activities as if they hadn't heard her. It was as if Twilight and Kirlia were mere observers in this ethereal realm, invisible to its inhabitants.

"They can't hear me. Are we...not actually here?" Twilight then looked at her hands, noticing a glow coming from them. The fact that this place felt dreamlike was backing that up. "Kirlia. Did you know of this place from the start?"

"Kir. Kirlia." She pointed at herself, referring to the Fairy Matter. It was thanks to the Fairy Matter that she was able to see this all for herself and it was natural for Twilight for obvious reasons. Just then, that's when they saw him.

Prisma.

There he was, walking forward with the crystal in his hand as he passed by the Samiyans here. Just as Ash suspected earlier, that was indeed a crystal that resembled the ones from the Sea Temple. Twilight's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Prisma, feeling very much scared. Here, in this Sea Area, stood the legendary being whose existence leaked into this universe as well. His presence was overwhelming, suffused with an incredible aura.

"So that's him. That's Prisma. And are these visions of the past?" Twilight wondered before following Prisma to wherever he was headed with that crystal.

Eventually, Prisma reached a room that had an altar. The same altar seen earlier when her friends discovered this place. But this time, it was in its full design as many people were standing there. But the longer Twilight stayed here, the more she realized that there were more than just Samiyans here. She saw Seaponies here too.

This was her first time witnessing them as well as they were casually with the Samiyans. Then again, she wasn't sure if this place was Samiya, however, the person standing at the altar was very familiar.

Up ahead, she spotted a familiar face at the altar. A man who strongly resembled Alo, the Royal Advisor of the Sea Temple as Prisma was approaching him. He was very much close to the Alo she knew but with some differences, such as a good mixture of white and blue instead of white and gold.

Next to him were other Seaponies and one of them strongly resembled Queen Nova while another resembled Skystar. Height and all. Sci-Twi had no idea who they were unlike her Equestrian Counterpart, but she knew this was all strikingly important.

Twilight couldn't shake the feeling that she was witnessing a pivotal moment in this universe's history based on what she was seeing.

As Prisma and the man who resembled Alo exchanged words, Twilight strained to hear their conversation, hoping to glean some insight into the mysteries that surrounded them. But try as she might, their voices were muffled, as if they were speaking in a language that she couldn't understand.

"What are they saying?" Sci-Twi was rather confused and a bit frustrated but undeterred. Just then, Twilight's eyes widened in astonishment as a flash of Fairy Matter fixed that for her, allowing her to comprehend the ancient language spoken by Prisma and the man who resembled Alo. Listening intently, Twilight absorbed their words.

"Master Prisma. Are you sure about this?" The man who looked like Alo asked.

"I am. Use this Crystal as a last resort." Prisma spoke with his powerful voice. "We have gone through 88 Billion of them. I plan to make this the last. Because this universe, much like the rest will come to an end."

"So Prisma already knew that his universe was coming to an end?" Twilight spoke.

"This crystal has all of my energy in it. Dragon Matter and all. I even placed it in the oasis for a further boost, just in case." Prisma continued when looking down at his crystal.

"Does Queen Twilight Luminaria know?" The one who resembled Queen Novo asked. "She wouldn't like you using the Prism Pool for such a thing."

"But she should understand, right mom?" The one resembling Skystar spoke up. "I mean, this is all bigger than us. Is our universe really going to end?"

"It will. And it's not just because of the Rift." Prisma closed his eyes. "I've seen it 88 Billion Times and I've had enough. Alo. Novo. All of you. You have to see me through this. We have to Reset the Universe."

"They were going to reset the Universe?!" It hit Sci-Twi lik ea truck. The universe Prisma came from was already planning to be taken away in the first place. But not just from the Rift, but also Prisma himself.

She knew Prisma caused some type of destruction as seen by the few cities from the lost universe that have shown up and were absolutely demolished but she didn't think it would transcend that. Was Prisma actually planning to destroy his own universe or was he the cause of it all being destroyed?

"If that is what you wish, Master Prisma," Alo said as his tone was heavy. He was afraid of this. Naturally so. But so was everyone else. "Are you positive this is what you want?"

Prisma's gaze was steady, his expression resolute as he met Alo's apprehensive eyes. "Yes," he affirmed, his voice carrying a weight of certainty that brooked no doubt. "I'll be the one to destroy this universe. Then it'll all be over."

"What about us?" The one who resembled Skystar asked with a nervous tone. "We won't disappear forever, right? Right?"

"..." But Prisma didn't give an answer to all of that. There was something rather haunting with it. Instead, she said something else that did not meet Skystar's question. "No matter what, no one will stop me from doing what needs to be done. Not even Twilight Luminaria. If I see you all again in the next universe, well..."

Just then, the visage of this memory was beginning to fade away. The voices were being muffled out as Sci-Twi could no longer hear anything else from this conversation. "Wait! I need to know more!"

But that was all she was getting. Once she ran towards Prisma, trying to reach her, his visage would vanish upon contact. Prisma was gone and very soon, so would this entire area. The Samiyans, the Seaponies and the Water Pokemon that lived here. All of them were gone.

Suddenly, right in front of her, a flare of Fairy Matter would appear but not only that, some Dragon Matter appeared as well. As the memory left, Sci-Twi's attention snapped back to the present, her senses immediately drawn to the flare of Fairy Matter and the ominous presence of Dragon Matter swirling before her. With a gasp, she realized who was hovering there. A convergence of opposing forces, embodied in the form of Alpha Sliggoo trapped within the turbulent currents of Dragon Matter.

"Sliggoo!"

"Sliggoo!" Sci-Twi called out, her voice filled with relief and concern as she saw the Alpha Pokémon emerge from the dissipating energies of the Dragon Matter. She hurried over to Sliggoo's side, hearing the roar of the Dragon Matter as she kept her distance.

"We need to get you out of here," Sci-Twi continued, her mind racing with thoughts of how to help Sliggoo. She knew that lingering in the presence of Dragon Matter could be dangerous, especially for a Pokémon as vulnerable as Sliggoo.

"It's okay now," she reassured Sliggoo, gently reaching out to comfort it. "You're safe."

"Goo..." Sliggoo blinked in bewilderment, still recovering from its harrowing experience. It seemed to recognize Sci-Twi's voice, its gaze shifting to meet hers as if seeking reassurance.

"Lia. Kiria." Kirlia spoke, explaining something else to Twilight before she could free Sliggoo.

"So that's how I was able to view it. The Prism Pool combined with Fairy Matter and Dragon Matter helped me look into this memory. But who's memory is it?" She thought before shaking her head. "That doesn't matter. Kirlia. Can you use the Fairy Matter to free Sliggoo? Or have you already tried that?"

"Kir. Kirlia." Kirlia nodded in response to Sci-Twi's question. She's done this before but failed to do so. This was also connected to why she froze the other Alpha Pokemon.

"Alright. Try it with me this time." Sci-Twi held her hand out. "I'm connected to it too. More than I thought. So go on and use some of my magic. I know I have some in me along with Fairy Matter."

"Kir?"

"Trust me, Kirlia," Sci-Twi said with a smile. Immediately, Alpha Kirlia sensed her emotions, feeling the strength behind them. Trusting in Sci-Twi with all of her heart, she touched her hand as a beautiful light appeared.

A gentle glow emanated from Kirlia's body as she extended her other hand towards Sliggoo, her Psychic energy intertwining with the Dragon Matter. With careful precision, she began to unravel the swirling draconic vortex that ensnared Sliggoo, using the inherent harmony of Fairy Matter to counteract the chaotic influence of the Dragon Matter.

It was amazing. Kirlia felt a greater connection with this energy that she's never felt before. It felt so natural yet new at the same time. Sci-Twi could say the same thing. It was especially familiar to her, knowing this feeling very well.

"Kir/!" As Kirlia focused on freeing Sliggoo, a sudden sense of danger washed over her. Reacting swiftly, she sensed the incoming threat and instinctively used her Psychic powers to push Sci-Twi out of harm's way just in time.

A beam of energy, shot by none other than Hunter J and her forces, narrowly missed Sci-Twi as she was propelled to safety by Kirlia's quick thinking. The beam struck the ground where Sci-Twi had been moments before, sending debris flying in all directions.

"J!" Twilight shouted.

"Surprised you made it this far." J said while on top of her submarine. "I was banking on you being finished off by the Dragon Matter inside the pool. How did you even survive all of that?"

"Kirlia trusts me. Way more than she trusts you."

"Ah, it doesn't matter. It looks like you've weakened the Dragon Matter for me. We couldn't get close but thanks to you, our chances of catching Alpha Sliggoo shot up. I was also hoping that Ash and Red would do it instead with their own Dragon Matter but you surprised me..."

"You tried turning them on me and my friends, but that won't last. I'm sure of it. Sunset and the others will get them back to their senses and you won't get any of the Alpha Pokemon." Twilight declared with a strong voice. "Not while we're here."

"Kirlia!"

J chuckled arrogantly, unfazed by Twilight's defiance. "You're in no position to stop me, little girl," she retorted, her tone dripping with contempt. "You may have survived so far, but your luck ends here. You should've stopped back when I knocked you off but you're still here."

With a flick of her wrist, J signaled her forces to advance, ready to capture Alpha Sliggoo and exploit the power of the Dragon Matter for her own sinister purposes.

"I need your help! All of you!" Grabbing Ash's bag, she threw her Poke Balls into the air, summoning all of her Alpha Pokemon. Alpha Rapidash, Munchlax, Luxio and Dusknoir.

"Pika!" As for Alpha Pikachu, he leapt out of Ash's bag, making his appearance and standing beside his fellow Alpha Pokemon.

"Forgetting something? You're not the only one with Alpha Pokemon." J grinned while holding out a few Poke Balls as well.

From them, she summoned a non-Alpha Pokemon which was her Salamence. After that, she summoned the Alpha Pokemon at her disposal which were Drapion, Bronzong, Honchkrow, Skuntank, Gyarados and Toxicroak.

The grunts of Hunter J would also send out their own Pokemon, only increasing the odds against Twilight's side. As the grunts of Hunter J released their Pokémon, the battlefield became even more crowded, further stacking the odds against Twilight and her team. From the ranks of J's minions emerged a diverse array of Pokémon, pressuring Twilight.

"Please! I need you all to give Kirlia and me some time to free Sliggoo!" She pleaded to her Pokemon, who would do just that. They would give Twilight as much time as she needed.

As the battle commenced, both sides wasted no time in unleashing their Pokémon's powerful moves and tactics.

Alpha Rapidash, with flames dancing along her mane, charged forward with blinding speed, her Hooves of Fury striking down opponents with precise kicks. Munchlax, towering over its foes thanks to his size as an Alpha Pokemon, unleashed waves of crunches, its massive jaws closing around its adversaries with bone-crushing force.

Luxio unleashed fierce discharges from his body, electrifiying his opponents in this underwater system while the Prism Pool above was floating over them all.

Meanwhile, Dusknoir loomed ominously on the battlefield, his Shadow Punches striking true and phasing through enemy defences with ghostly precision. Pikachu joined Luxio in a display of lightning, merging their attacks occasionally.

Hunter J's forces were not to be underestimated either. Drapion, with its venomous stinger, lashed out with Poison Tail, swinging it violently. Bronzong tolled its ominous bell, its Psychic powers bending reality itself as it unleashed a torrent of Psychic energy upon its foes.

All of them were going wild. Gyarados unleashed torrents of water with its Hydro Pump attacks, threatening to overwhelm Twilight's team with sheer force, only for Munchlax to swallow the water with his mouth, gladly taking it all.

Toxicroak, agile and venomous, moved with blinding speed, its Poison Jab strikes leaving trails of toxic energy, immediately clashing with Rapidash who was also moving swiftly across the area.

"Come on...!" Amidst the chaos, Twilight and Kirlia remained focused. Channelling their Fairy Matter, they worked hard to weaken the Dragon Matter ensnaring Sliggoo while there was a brawl happening behind them.

Creeping up behind them and moving past the battle was Hunter J, readying her Protean Gauntlet. Kirlia gasped once she saw J approaching. "Lia?!"

"Hurry up and free it already. You won't mind if I help out, right?" J said, her footsteps echoing ominously as she drew closer and closer. With a flick of her wrist, she activated her Protean Gauntlet, utilizing Fairy-Type Energy from it.

"Kir!" Kirlia braced herself, her psychic powers pulsating with energy as she prepared to confront the formidable Pokemon hunter.

J shot out a flash of Fairy Magic, only for Kirlia to do the same by using Dazzling Gleam. Very soon, both forces would clash against each other.

"Kir...! Kirlia!" Kirlia gritted her teeth as she poured all of her psychic strength into maintaining the barrier against Hunter J's onslaught. She could feel the strain of the battle taking its toll, but she refused to yield, knowing that the fate of Sliggoo depended on their success.

Meanwhile, Hunter J's expression remained cold and focused as she directed the full force of her Fairy Magic against Kirlia's defences. Her Protean Gauntlet glowed with an eerie light as she poured more and more energy into her attacks, putting the pressure on.

"As expected from an Alpha Pokemon. But you're already injured, so you can't keep this up." J grinned as Kirlia was stull suffering from the damage she took back at the underwater garden. J's own Fairy Energy was beginning to win, pushing through Kirlia's.

Grimacing with effort, Kirlia struggled to hold her ground, her determination flickering like a candle in the face of a fierce wind. Sweat beaded on her brow as she strained against the onslaught, her muscles trembling with exertion as she fought to maintain her protective shield.

But despite her valiant efforts, the relentless assault of Fairy Magic began to take its toll. Cracks began to form in Kirlia's barrier, allowing thin tendrils of Hunter J's energy to seep through. "Lia...!"

"Pika?!" Alpha Pikachu turned to see Kirlia struggling, attempting to help her out. But before he could do anything, Salamence unleashed Hyper Beam against him.

"Sala!"

Reacting swiftly, Pikachu attempted to evade the oncoming onslaught, zipping to the side with lightning-fast agility. However, the Hyper Beam was too fast and too powerful to completely avoid. The searing energy grazed Pikachu's side, sending him tumbling through the air with a pained cry.

"It's over for you! Now, be a good girl and come with me!" J declared as Kirlia got on one knee.

"Kir...! Kirlia!" Kirlia shouted. The words that came out of her mouth shocked Sci-Twi who fully understood what they were thanks to the Fairy Matter. Those words involved Prisma, but not in the way she expected. Sci-Twi heard Kirlia speak about how "She had to finish what started in her Lost Universe."

"Kirlia...Are you not from Hisui?" Sci-Twi gasped. It seemed that she wasn't dealing with a Pokemon from the past. But rather, a Pokemon from the Lost Universe.

Just then, jumping out of the bag was none other than Hisuian Zorua, finally taking action. Normally, shy, she mustered the courage to retaliate against the attacks. From her body, she used Bitter Malice right on Hunter J.

Caught off guard by the sudden counterattack, Hunter J staggered backward, her expression contorted with surprise and frustration. The Bitter Malice struck her with unrelenting force, enveloping her in a shroud of dark energy that sapped at her strength and resolve.

"Ngh!" J grunted as she was hit spine-chilling resentment. Her body staggered from it as she felt all of Zorua's sadness and anger throughout the years rushing through her. This gave Kirlia the opening she needed as she stood back up, managing to gain the upper hand.

"Kirlia!" The gleaming rays pierced through the lingering darkness of Bitter Malice, cutting through the shadows with their luminous brilliance.

Caught off guard, Hunter J found herself engulfed in the radiant onslaught. The dazzling light enveloped her form, illuminating her silhouette against the backdrop of the battlefield. Despite her attempts to defend herself, she was unable to fully withstand the sheer power of Kirlia's assault.

"Gah!" With a cry of surprise and frustration, Hunter J staggered backwards, the brilliance of the Dazzling Gleam overwhelming her.

With Hunter J momentarily incapacitated by Kirlia's powerful Dazzling Gleam, the oppressive influence of the Dragon Matter surrounding Sliggoo began to wane. As if responding to the shift in the balance of power, the swirling vortex of draconic energy surrounding Sliggoo began to diminish, its grip on the Alpha Pokémon loosening.

The once turbulent currents of Dragon Matter now subsided, revealing Sliggoo's form within the now-clear waters of the Prism Pool. Freed from the oppressive influence of the Dragon Matter, Sliggoo stirred as it landed near Sci-Twi.

"Sliggoo..."

"Why you...!" J growled while getting back up, glancing at Kirlia and Zorua with a destructive intent.

Everyone! Time to go!" Twilight urged her Pokémon, screaming at all of them.

Her Alpha Pokémon swiftly responded to her command, disengaging from their opponents and regrouping around Twilight. They began to withdraw, moving quickly to put distance between themselves and Hunter J's forces.

The only way out was up as they had to jump into the Prism Pool above them. Quickly, Kirlia used her magic to grant everyone else a barrier of Fairy Magic, knowing that they couldn't pass through it so safely without some protection. She used up all of her remaining strength to make this happen, covering every single Pokemon here.

Sci-Twi and her Pokemon each jumped upwards, finding their bodies taken by the Prism Pool. But J and her men weren't about to let them escape. "After them!" J ordered as she headed back to the submarine along with her men. It would start up again, making its way to these prismatic waters.

As they ascended through the pool, Twilight could hear the sound of J's Submarine nearby, already moving through the prismatic waters. They needed to reach the surface quickly, before Hunter J could catch up to them. With every stroke and kick, they propelled themselves upwards.

"Think you can escape with those Alpha Pokemon? Think again." J scoffed. "Fire!" The front of the submarine would suddenly open up, revealing a cannon. And from it, energy was being charged.

As Hunter J's submarine unleashed its formidable weapon, a burst of energy crackled within the cannon's chamber, building towards a devastating release. It was seen in the form of a blue and black beam, flying straight at them all.

"Dragon Pulse, Rapidash!"

"Rapidash!" Clashing with the beam was Alpha Rapidash's Dragon Pulse.In that moment, the two energies seemed locked in a fierce struggle, pushing away some of the waters and leaving some space. But gradually, Twilight's Dragon Pulse began to gain the upper hand, its relentless force pushing back against the cannon's energy.

And then, in a brilliant burst of light, the Dragon Pulse managed to break through, overwhelming the cannon's energy and shattering it into harmless sparks. Thanks to the Dragon Matter inside of these waters, Dragon Pulse was stronger than ever.

The submarine went back, hurtling through the waters while staggering as it gained distance from Twilight's group. J grit her teeth, looking onwards as the view of Twilight Sparkle was getting smaller and smaller.


Back at the surface, the battle against Ash and Red was looking grim. No matter what, Sunset and her group just couldn't find an opening. The girls were breathing in and out, clearly exhausted by all of this, but for the sake of Ash and Red, they had to keep going. All the while, the underwater breathing spell was starting to run out for everyone except for the Sirens.

"It isn't over yet! Volcarona! Litleo! Go!" Sunset Shimmer would summon the rest of her Pokemon immediately.

"Go! Kricketune!" Adagio would send out her Kricketune for backup. Aria sent out her Ledian and Croagunk while Sonata summoned her Lopunny. And last was Rainbow Dash who brought out her Pangoro.

".,." Red finally decided to step in, walking forward as he would join in on this battle, which intimidated the others.

As the battle continued, it became increasingly evident that Dragonite and Charizard were simply too powerful for Sunset Shimmer and her friends' Pokémon to handle. Despite their best efforts and the assistance of their newly summoned Pokémon, they found themselves struggling to keep up with the overwhelming strength and skill of their opponents.

Dragonite and Charizard seemed to grow stronger too, their attacks becoming more relentless and ferocious. Sunset Shimmer and her friends fought as hard as they could, but it soon became clear that they were outmatched.

Pheromosa tried going in for an attack, only for Charizard to catch her attack. Then, with a mighty Dragon Claw, Pheromosa was sent flying. As Pheromosa's body was flung through the air, the force of Charizard's Dragon Claw attack proving too much for her to withstand, Sunset Shimmer and her friends watched in dismay as their ally was sent hurtling towards the ground. With a heavy thud, Pheromosa landed on the battlefield, her strength depleted and her body unable to continue the fight.

"Pheromosa..."

"No! Pheromosa!" Adagio cried out.

The same went for their other Pokemon. As Dragonite unleashed her Hurricane, Brionne and Vaporeon found themselves struggling in a similar position. Despite their valiant efforts to counter with Moonblast and Hydro Pump, their attacks were quickly snuffed out by the ferocity of Dragonite's raging storm.

Meanwhile, Aria and Sonata found themselves caught in the midst of the Hurricane, carried aloft by the ferocious winds. Very soon, they would be airborne along with their Pokemon.

"Sonata! Aria!" Adagio screamed, seeing her sisters fall to the hard ground after being swept up. The two of them would groan, their bodies injured as they laid next to their fainted partners.

As Lopunny and Ledian launched their counterattack in a desperate bid to avenge their fallen comrades, they found themselves facing Charizard's strength. They were swiftly engulfed by the powerful Flare Blitz, the intense flames engulfing them and leaving them unable to continue the fight.

"Lopunny..." Lopunny cried out after falling to the ground, having flames around her body.

Staraptor did her best, but an uppercut from Dragonite's Dragon Claw finished her off as a tired Rainbow Dash cried out her partners name. "No...Staraptor." Staraptor hit the ceiling of the area before dropping to the ground.

"Goro!" Pangoro would try his best, only to be struck by Dragon Claw as well. With a fierce battle cry, he unleashed a barrage of heavy strikes, his fists pounding against Dragonite with all his might. Yet even as he fought as hard as he could, he was no match for the sheer strength of The Dragon Pokemon.

With a swift movement, Dragonite retaliated with a ferocious Dragon Claw, the force of the blow overwhelming Pangoro's own strikes and leaving him vulnerable to attack. Just like the rest, Pangoro was unable to withstand the devastating blow, his strength faltering as he fell to the ground, defeated. "Pangoro..."

It was a grim moment as Volcarona would soon fall to Charizard who pursued it through the air. The Bug-Fire-Type was crushed by Dragon Claw which sliced past it, sending it spinning through the air before it hit the ground.

"It's over." Ash declared when staring down Sunset Shimmer and Adagio, who only had Litleo, Braixen and Kricketune left.

"Stop it, Ash! Red!" Just then, holding the arms of Red and Ash were Applejack and Rarity, trying to snap them back to their senses. "Can't you see you already won?!"

"Unhand me!" Ash declared, shoving Applejack off her. Red did the same as both Applejack and Rarity fell to the ground from the force of his push which was stronger than they expected. That was more of Prisma's voice coming through.

"I can't keep this up." Sunset Shimmer closed her eyes, her voice waining as she held her arm. "I'm sorry, Twilight."

"Don't you dare give up now!" Adagio would growl at Sunset Shimmer, slapping her in the face. Sunset was shocked by the slap, but it was not one out of hatred, but one of support.

"Adagio?" Sunset's eyes shot open in surprise, the sting of Adagio's slap snapping her out of her momentary despair.

"Since when have you given up? You and your annoying friends never give up and now you want to start here? Ridiculous!" Adagio barked at her. "I won't give up for even a second and I never have! Neither should you since you try and make yourself seem better than me!"

It was very true. Adagio knows what it's like to not give up. It's why she was such a nuisance for so long. Even in this ferocious encounter, she was still keeping up that stubborn nature.

Sunset's eyes widened in shock at Adagio's words, the impact of her slap reverberating through her thoughts. Adagio's pointed words cut through Sunset's hesitation, igniting a spark of defiance within her.

"You're right," Sunset replied, her voice tinged with gratitude. "I'm sorry. Thank you, Adagio."

"Don't say thanks. I can't stand my rival being in such a state." Adagio admitted to Sunset Shimmer being her rival. Despite her harsh words, there was sincerity. Sunset finally realized that Adagio didn't actually hate her at all. That fact brought warmth to her heart.

In response to all of this, Braixen and Litleo started glowing. Sunset Shimmer gasped along with her friends as they saw their bodies enveloped in a white light, followed by a burst of flames. This meant only one thing.

They were evolving.

"Braixen? Litleo?" Sunset Shimmer gawked.

As the light subsided, it revealed the newly evolved Pokémon standing proudly before their trainers, their forms now enhanced and empowered. Braixen had evolved into the majestic Delphox, her elegant disposition radiating with newfound strength and wisdom.

"Delphox!"

"Pyroar!" Litleo had transformed into the mighty Pyroar, his mane ablaze with fiery intensity, exuding a regal presence befitting his evolved state.

"You evolved! You both look amazing! Delphox and Pyroar, you've become even more incredible than before."

Delphox and Pyroar gazed back at Sunset with confidence, ready to continue the battle with renewed strength. They've come this far. All of their battles were finally culminating into this one moment where they have reached the apex of their transformations.

"Hmph. So, evolution," said Ash. "But this is far as you go. Evolution won't save you."

Sunset met Ash's gaze. "We'll see about that. Delphox, Pyroar! Flamethrower!"

With a nod from their trainer, Delphox and Pyroar both unleashed a powerful stream of fire, aiming to engulf Ash and Red's Pokémon in a relentless onslaught of fiery attacks.

"Kricketune! X-Scissor!" Helping them was Kricketune, who would use X-Scissor. Dragonite and Charizard immediately responded with Dragon Clw and Flare Blitz, continuing the battle.

The battlefield erupted into a chaotic clash of elemental powers and fierce physical attacks as Delphox, Pyroar, and Kricketune fought tooth and nail against Dragonite and Charizard.

The battlefield erupted into a chaotic clash of elemental powers and fierce physical attacks as Delphox, Pyroar, and Kricketune fought tooth and nail against Dragonite and Charizard.

Despite their own formidable strength, Ash and Red couldn't help but feel a sense of respect for their opponents' determination and resilience. With each attack, Delphox and Pyroar were unleashing destructive bursts of flames, stronger than what they previously could do.

"Hmph. Not bad." Ash could pay his respects. "But this is where it ends." With his eyes flaring, Dragonite and Charizard merged their attacks as one. "Draco Meteor!"

"Dragonite!" While Dragonite used Draco Meteor, Charizard would use Flare Blitz. The combined force of Draco Meteor and Flare Blitz created a cataclysmic explosion of fire and draconic energy, engulfing the battlefield in a blinding inferno. The earth trembled beneath the onslaught as the fiery meteors rained down with unstoppable force, threatening to consume everything in their path.

"Go! Meteor Blitz!" By merging their attacks, they created a new move. One fitting of such fury and power.

Delphox and Pyroar strained against the onslaught, their forms bathed in the intense light of the blazing meteor shower. With gritted teeth and determined eyes, they summoned every ounce of their strength to counter the devastating attack.

"Push through it!" Sunset Shimmer shouted, her voice barely audible over the deafening roar of the conflagration. "Flamethrower!

With a mighty roar, Delphox and Pyroar unleashed a final surge of power, channeling their fiery energy into a dazzling shield of flames. The barrier shook under the relentless assault of Draco Meteor and Flare Blitz, already beginning to break apart in the face of a titanic force.

The clash reached its climax as the two opposing forces collided in a blinding explosion of light and heat. The girls all closed their eyes in the face of this light while Red and Ash simply stared.

Then, as suddenly as it began, the explosion subsided, leaving behind a smouldering battlefield strewn with debris. Through the clearing smoke, Delphox and Pyroar emerged, battered and bruised, their fiery auras burning brightly amidst the devastation.

Sunset Shimmer and Adagio stood side by side with Adagio supporting Sunset Shimmer up since she took some damage during all of this. Sunset glanced over Adagio who supported her up with her arm, putting on a smile.

"This might be it." Sunset Shimmer panted. "Thanks for saying all that by the way, Adagio. it was nice of you."

"Don't mention it. Really." Adagio kissed her teeth before smiling. "You're not all bad and annoying. For the most part."

"So that is your limit," Ash said. "Now! Finish-" Right before he could say anything else, emerging from the Prism Pool was Twilight who came with Sliggoo and Kirlia.

And as soon as Sliggoo left the pool, so did all of the Dragon Matter in the area. Kirlia fell to her knees, removing the shields from everyone she brought up with her.

"...!" Since Sliggoo was surrounded by all the Dragon Matter, once he left the pool, all of the Dragon Matter influencing Ash and Red was beginning to fly out of them as they held their heads in pain.

"Ghhh! Gaaaaaah!" As Sliggoo emerged from the Prism Pool, a wave of energy radiated from its form, dispersing the Dragon Matter that had enshrouded the area. Ash and Red staggered, clutching their heads in agony as the influence of the Dragon Matter was fading away.

"What's happening?" Sunset Shimmer asked with a tired voice.

"When we broke the Dragon Matter down there, it meant the one messing with Ash and Red would be disrupted. All of it was underneath the Prism Pool instead of being within it and it was all in Sliggoo." Sci-Twi explained.

They continued to scream and scream as their auras would flare, making a sound as terrifying as thunder. The girls closed their eyes before witnessing Ash and Red faint. Their Pokemon would immediately snap back to their senses, the ominous glow leaving their eyes.

"Ash! Red!" Sunset Shimmer screamed their names once they fell. Dragonite and Red looked around, bewildered by what had just happened. They recalled everything.

It was all over as there was a moment of silence. But they couldn't stay here forever looking at the fainted Ash and Red. "J might come back up. We need to leave." Sci-Twi said.

With no time to waste, the group gathered their Pokémon and made their way out of the area, mindful of any potential threats from Hunter J or her forces. As they left the vicinity of the Prism Pool, the atmosphere felt tense with the weight of what had just transpired.

All those injured were picked up by the larger Pokemon such as Dusknoir and Rapidash and some were returned to their Poke Balls. The incident that happened down here was shielded from the rest of the world. Both worlds, even. However, it was something neither of them would ever forget.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 443 End.

PreviousChapters Next