• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Soul-Freeing Evolution

Above the Skies of Equestria. Magehold. Magehold Chamber. Day.

"Lucario!" Delta Lucario had arrived. Protecting Applejack and everyone else from the Spirit Beam, the newly evolved Lucario held the attack in his paws, unbothered by the morose feeling it brought. He ended up absorbing the attack into his own attack, which greatly resembled Aura Sphere thanks to how he was positioned. No longer was he just a Dark-Type but now a Dark-Ground-Type, reaching his full potential and truly deviating from his Sinnohan Counterpart.

"He evolved?!" Rainbow Dash gasped after being welcomed by Lucarii's gentle aura that mimicked what the Despair Plants had created. To see this for herself, Applejack took out her Pokedex, reading up on Delta Lucario.

"Delta Lucario. The Anubis Pokemon. The afterlife and rebirth of souls are sacred to this Pokémon. It will fiercely guard any tomb or cemetery that it comes across from graverobbers."

"Would'ya look at that?! Nice save, Lucario!" Applejack found the strength to stand back up. That was mainly thanks to Lucario's Aura being so soothing compared to what everyone else was feeling earlier thanks to the Lich Queen. And when looking at a Pokedex it informed her that Lucario had learned a new move upon evolution.

But it wasn't Aura Spherel like how other Lucarios get it. Delta Lucario got something specific. Something that only comes from Pokemon that hail from the Holon Region.

"This is new...Alright, Lucario! Dark Matter!" Applejack cried out the newest move Lucatio had earned. A move that no one else in this room has heard about.

"Lu...Ca!" Lucario still kept the pose of Aura Sphere when using Dark Matter. His power was surging as he began calling for powers from unknown forces across the world. Lucario dug into the opposite of what Aura does, channelling something else.

He was channelling so many things at the moment and one of them were the spirits. The spirits and souls of the afterlife were being poured into his paws as he called upon them for strength. After drawing in power from different parts of the world, he unleashed it by firing a giant sphere of Dark Matter.

The sphere of Dark Matter obliterated the rest of the Spirit Beam as it grew large enough to encompass the other Pokemon. And when it struck the Despair Plants, not only did it engulf and blow up around them, but it also did something spectacular.

The many souls within the Despair Plants were blown out of their bodies, flying into the air. Jaws dropped as these souls left in a hurry, finally free from their entrapment. Very few souls remained in them just from that one attack alone as the Dark Matter had also eradicated the walls to the point where none of their foundation could be found.

"Amazing! He knocked the souls out of their bodies!" Fractured Note uttered with amazement. Another way to free the souls had been found. It was just by having Ghost-Types do it but also this new move Dark Matter, which knocked the souls out of them completely. The other Despair Plants witnessed this now they were within Lucario's line of fire.

Not only that but now that many souls have been freed, the durability of the Despair Plants had been decreased too. More and more, they were growing fragile by the second, giving Equestria a better chance for a turnaround.

"Way to go, Lucario! With this, we can send those souls to the great beyond in one go! Use Dark Matter again!" Why not use it again? It was so powerful and effective, solving two problems in one. This was possibly the best evolution to ever happen in Applejack's friend group as it really saved their skin.

"Rrr...Rrr.." However, Lucario stood there, stuck and having a scrunched face. He looked a bit awkward as his paws were still out, trembling after using Dark Matter

"Hm? Lucario, buddy. What's wrong?" Applejack asked as Lucari slowly turned his head. There was just one tiny catch with Dark Matter and it was a rather familiar catch that most Pokemon Trainers try to avoid.

"He can't do it again?!" Fluttershy translated while Applejack heard it from an Aura Pulse as they both screamed it out. To see this for herself, Applejack checked the description of Dark Matter to see what it was really about.

"The unknown forces of the world and beyond are unleashed. The user must recharge next turn." The Pokedex explained.

"It's a recharge move?! Awwww!" That was the part that was a problem. Lucario was wide open now and very vulnerable to an attack. Such a powerful attack just had to come with a caveat, much like Hyper Beam and Giga Impact.

And the second the Despair Plants heard that, they would try and take out Lucario before he had enough time to recharge, not wasting any time. But this also meant that they couldn't just power through like always since many souls have been freed. They would slither, crawl and lunge, just to try and land a hit on the Dark-Fighting-Type before he can use Dark Matter again. Lucario grimaced, trying his best to move as his body was still processing the kind of power he just unleashed.

"Pheromosa, High Jump Kick!"

"Mosa!" But stopping them from attacking the vulnerable Anubis Pokemon was the combined might of Rarity and Adagio's Pheromosa. They both came crashing in, kneeing the two Despair Plants away. Their knees dug into the Despair Plants, making their bodies tremble as they were launched with a powerful shockwave emerging.

"Braviary, use Aerial Ace!"

"Braviary!" Assisting them was Braviary, who swopped in to strike at the other Despair Plants that tried lunging at Delta Lucario. The wings would slash at the Despair Plants, knocking them aside as they crashed into the walls.

"Sylveon, use Moonblast!"

"Sylveon!" And to those that tried crawling to Lucario, Sylveon interrupted them with a Moonblast, gathering powers from the moon. A pink sphere flew out, sniping the Despair Plants that crawled over.

Lucario was getting the full defence treatment as any Despair Plant that tried landing a hit on him would be blocked by these re-energized Pokemon. And just enough time for Lucario himself to finish replenishing. His body trembled once more as he could move his limbs at last.

"Done? Alright then! Dark Matter again!"

"Lucario!" With his body recharging, Lucario now knew what to expect with this new move. And with that, he had a better grasp of it, forming a sphere of dark matter in his paws once more. And by drawing power from the spirits and unknown forces, he unleashed the attack a second time, this time at the Despair Plants.

But to make sure Lucario got all of them, Flurry Heart used her magic, grabbing them after they were all struck by different attacks. She grouped them all together at one spot, making it easier for Lucario to get this all done in go. And once the Dark Matter came flying in, it would smack the soul out of their bodies in one fell swoop. The Despair Plants felt the many souls within their bodies fly out.

The light blue orbs were sent flying, gently moving through the air while the Despair Plants were stunned. He had to recharge but now his body could properly move instead of being completely stuck. The Anubis Pokemon took a deep breath, standing there and feeling a bit perplexed by this new strength he has gained upon evolution.

The Despair Plants had lost a significant amount of their durability as they laid there, joined together and completely out of it. They felt weaker than they ever have as this would obviously affect other Despair Plants across Magehold. And when the souls left, finally passing on to the afterlife, Delta Lucario heard their Auras go off.

"Well, that takes care of that." Applejack sighed. "There's just one more thing we gotta do now."

"Right. Stopping the Lich Queen and ending the Black Crusade once and for all. And with your Delta Lucario here, I believe that can be possible. Even before his evolution, he appeared to be gaining a resistance to that morose feeling from the afterlife."

"You're right. It's almost as if he's the equivalent of a Lich." Dimstar added.

"So everything here doesn't bother or affect Lucario? Woah..." Pinkie gasped in amazement at Lucario's development. It felt like Magehold was meant for him.

"What an amazing Pokemon!" And to the vampires who favoured dark things, Delta Lucario was already beloved and captured their hearts. Of course, the kind of darkness he brings was nothing like what the Lich Queen or previously Opal Vivacity were capable of. It was a darkness that everyone else could enjoy and approach safely unless they wanted to partake in a Pokemon Battle.

"You all can gawk at Lucario's evolution later," Volkner spoke. "I want to know more about it but now's not the time. We should get going. The Lich Queen is our final stop."

"Right." Applejack approached her newly-evolved partner. "Let's head over and finish this, partner."

"Luca!"


Lich Queen's Throne Room.

Meanwhile, up at the throne room, Celestial-Gardevoir and Princess Luna have confronted the Lich Queen together as a duo. Meanwhile, the Lich Queen was joined by the Pony of Shadows who was summoned here to assist her. The shadows joined up with Rosa Maledicta, fueling her Dark Magic as her eyes would glow within the darkness.

"Darkrai! Poison Jab!" Luna would make the first move, having Darkrai fly in with Poison around his claws. He was then joined by Celestial-Gardevoir who held a Dazzling Gleam in her hands, planning to get up close with it.

The Lich Queen would summon her roots, however, she felt the change in their strength. They weren't as powerful as they used to be anymore. They were still powerful but they lacked that nigh-invincibility from before. Rosa knew she would have to utilize a lot of souls after the Black Crusade and all she had to do was win this.

The roots would swing at Celestial-Gardevoir and Darkrai who would slash and blast through them with their attacks. Darkrai's Poison Jab cut the roots in half while Celestial-Gardevoir blew a hole through them. They would even start avoiding them by simply accelerating.

Rosa Maledicta sneered as they were getting too close for comfort. She would then use the shadows, forming a reflective shield in front of them. Their attacks would hit the reflective shield, failing to get through. Celestial-Gardevoir and Darkrai were launched by this, screaming while flying back. At the same time, some thorns would come from Princess Luna, who instinctively had to move out of the way of this sneak attack. She was still vulnerable since Celestia and Gardevoir had fused to become one.

Celestial-Gardevoir recovered in the air before returning the favour with Mystical Fire in one hand, firing it upside down. The crimson flames would spiral as they pierced the shadows, approaching the Lich Queen's Reflective Shadow Shield. It would once again try and reflect Celestial-Gardevoir's Mystical Fire but this time, something was different.

Darkrai manipulated the shadows around him, pulling them towards him as the Pony of Shadows took immediate notice of this. He wasn't the only one who could control the shadows after all. Darkrai was an expert in that as well as he weakened the reflective shield, allowing Mystical Fire to pass through. Rosa Maledicta was met with these scarlet flames which seared her body. She and the Pony of Shadows cried out as Luna would instantly take advantage of this, shooting out a magic beam that flew past all of the shadows that littered the floors and walls.

Her beam travelled through the darkness as if it was in the night sky, striking the Lich Queen directly in the face. Rosa Maledicta's face received quite the hit, moving to the side in a bit of disbelief. Clearly hurt by that, she and the Pony of Shadows would return the favour, sending a maelstrom of shadows.

This maelstrom wrestled with Darkrai's control over the other shadows, taking back control and forcing Darkrai to block. However, coming to his aide was Celestia, who had Dazzling Gleam in one hand and a Poke Ball in another. She would hold her hand out, blocking the Shadow Maelstrom by expanding the size of the rainbow sphere.

"Go! Kommo-o!" She would throw the Poke Ball into the air, summoning her Kommo-o to assist in this battle. And upon emerging, Kommo-o used Clanging Scales, attacking the Maelstrom that Celestial-Gardevoir was holding back. BY rubbing the scales on his body, he sent a huge noise that materialized into a draconic soundwave, blowing away the maelstrom.

"Close Combat!"

"Darkrai, use Dark Pulse!"

"Kooo!" Kommo-o would land after performing Clanging Scales. And without a second to waste, he went in for another attack while Celestial-Gardevoir unleashed the rest of Dazzling Gleam. The rainbow rays joined Kommo-o who would get physical with the shadows that flew towards him. He would swing his powerful claws at them while some of the rays pierced through them.

But while trying to reach the Lich Queen, one of the shadows managed to strike Kommo-o, slugging his face before then tossing him aside so that he was further from Rosa Maledicta. The rainbow rays were soon blocked by a massive blockade of shadows with many layers. But those layers were soon obliterated by Darkrai's Dark Pulse, which he powered up by using the shadows around him.

The shadows shattered, and once they did they did, a beam from Rosa Maledicta could be seen approaching. Darkrai's eyes widened as he was too late to block, intercept or dodge it. The Pitch Black Pokemon took the powerful blast of dark green magic directly, falling back as the shadows behind him would deliver a second hit. Darkrai was then launched into the air, receiving a double whammy of hard attacks.

Afterwards, a storm of shadows flew their way, covering up a majority of the throne room. Celestia summoned a Light Shield, protecting herself against the fearsome storm of shadows which would rip the carpet apart. The shield took a heavy beating from this storm of shadows as the impacts sent powerful shockwaves that flew out of the castle for many to hear.

Celestial-Gardevoir could feel her time running short as she couldn't stay merged forever. Not after that fierce struggle against Yveltal earlier. To save up time, she would expand her shield, blowing the Shadow Storm away as light particles would pierce the darkness.

"Hah...I can't stay in this state forever since it's tiring me out." Celestial-Gardevoir chose to end the Harmony Phenomenon state just so the two beings within her could be back at full strength. And she made the right call as a shadow spear was racing straight at her. The Alicorn-Pokemon Fusion grimaced before ending her state, splitting up and bringing Celestia and Gardevoir back. The two of them separated, flying in different positions while also avoiding the spear which would pierce through the walls.

"Psychic!" Immediately after defusing, Celestia did not waste any time. And neither did Gardevoir.

"Gardevoir!" With her hand out, she would try and grab ahold of Rosa Maledicta as a light blue outline appeared around the Lich Queen. Rosa noticed the Psychic outline around her as Gardevoir managed to gain control of her body. She flipped her hand up, prompting Rosa Maledicta to ascend as well. But stopping this control was the Pony of Shadows, who would overlay Gardevoir's Psychic Outline, bringing ROsa Maledicta back down. "Voir?!"

And right after bringing Rosa Maledicta down, the Pony of Shadows would summon a maw of shadows underneath the Embrace Pokemon, attempting to swallow her into the shadows. Saving her from that fate was Celestia with a dazzling flash of light from her horn. This light would pierce the Shadow Maw, keeping it from ever capturing Gardevoir.

"Thunderbolt!" In unison, both Celestia and Luna would shout, prompting their Ace Pokemon to unleash a Duo Thunderbolt. And at the same time, Celestia and Luna would unleash a Duo Beam of Magic, adding to that synergy. Gardevoir and Darkrai stood next to each other with their hands out, firing 100,000 volts of electricity each. That added up to 200,000 volts, making an even stronger Thunderbolt.

And right next to that Dual Thunderbolt were two magical beams from alicorns that flew side by side. In response, Rosa Maledicta had to stop something this powerful as soon as possible. By having the Pony of Shadows assist her, she would unleash her own magical beam that was joined by a stream of shadows.

The two attacks would meet, forming a powerful collision when they clashed. The carpet was a goner by this point as the floor seemed to be next. The walls of the throne room were beginning to crumble in the midst of this fierce struggle as lightning cracked, causing a sound so loud that everyone in and out could hear it go off. Gardevoir and Darkrai groaned while trying to push their attacks through as Rosa Maledicta also looked like she was struggling.

Both attacks cancelled each other out, resulting in a massive paroxysm of Infinity Energy and Magic to go off, The floor had been demolished along with the ceiling of the throne room and anywhere near it. The door went flying as the explosion moved across the hallways, breaking more of the castle down.

The balcony would crumble, falling from high up as it no longer existed at this point. Nearby rooms were taken out, completely destroyed by the outburst. The smoke cleared as Celestia's group had fallen through the destroyed floor while the Pony of Shadows used the shadows to keep Rosa Maledicta in the air. However, it didn't take long for Celestia and Luna to fly and for Gardevoir and Darkrai to levitate. Kommo-o was the odd one out but he thankfully had Celestia's magic to keep him in the air.

"Even if it's just half of the Pony of Shadows, it's still so troublesome dealing with two of them at the same time," Luna said.

"It definitely is. But I'm trusting in Twilight to deal with the Pony of Shadows. Without him, the Lich Queen will truly be alone and lose plenty of her power."

"Tch. What on earth is happening?" Rosa Maledicta commented while looking down at the Princesses and their Pokemon. "My roots are weakening by the minute and I most definitely need them at their best to deal with these five troublemakers. How fast are they removing the souls?"

"You should hurry up with this. I fear those ponies from before will find the truth to how I was banished all those years ago."

"I'm trying. Without Yveltal, this is much harder." Rosa scoffed as Yveltal was still asleep and had lost access to his Oblivion Wing thanks to Disable. "If push comes to shove, and it's already moving past just shoving, I'll have to try out the next stage of a Lich. I have yet to take on that stage due to how risky it is...But these Equestrians are beyond difficult. No matter what, they continue to push through and defy their fate."

"I may have to return to Ponehenge in case they manage to find the method of sealing me. Eventually, you'll be on your own." The Pony of Shadows warned her.

"Hmph. I know. But very soon, I'll hit them where it hurts. And one of those places is very nearby at the speed we're moving at. Ponyville."


Ponyville. Twilight's Castle.

It was back to Ponyville as Twilight, Radiant Hope, Starlight Glimmer, Spike and Sunburst had shown up here, being the only ones left. Aside from the Creatures of the Everfree who were guarding Ponyville in case of another attack. They owed them after all. And while over at the castle, Twilight was going over the book that Starswirl left behind, trying ot see what he did to banish the Pony of Shadows.

"Did you find anything yet, Twilight?" Spike asked.

"No. I know I've finished one of Star Swirl's spells before, but this one was on a whole different level! Was it an explosion of magical feedback? An evocation? A kind of incantation? It's Star Swirl, so the possibilities are endless! And once Starlight set me on the right track with his crazy hornwriting. I mean, he was a genius, so I guess we can forgive a little messiness. I went through the journal again, and it's amazing! All I found was that they used their magic to open a portal between worlds to limbo and pulled the Pony of Shadows inside."

"Limbo?" Radiant Hope repeated. "That's out of my expertise, unfortunately. I don't know much about that place.

"So we just put him back into Limbo, right?" Sunburst added.

"Probably. If we can access it. And if we can't...We'll probably have to get the help of Starswirl and the Pillars." Twilight brought up a wild but reasonable suggestion. But still wild considering the fact that the Pillars are gone.

"Uh...How do we do that if they're gone?" Spike questioned.

"Twilight, are you serious? You can save the most legendary ponies of all time?" said Sunburst, finding that a bit hard to believe.

"I-I don't know. Opening portals between worlds didn't work out well for me. Are you sure it's safe?" Starlight stammered, hoping that Twilight would rethink this for a moment.

"It's fine, Starlight. You opened portals through time. And on top of that, Star Swirl wrote the spell you used to do it. If he'd been here, he could have stopped it. Equestria would be safer with him in it. We have to save him and raise our chances of stopping the Black Crusade."

"That means you'd have to save all the Pillars, Twilight." Radiant Hope pointed out.

That's the thing about limbo. It isn't one place or another. It's in between, so time stands still. If we can pull them out, it'll be like they never left. What we need to do is find some items. I remember how the pillars all had something at their disposal and Starswirl's magic latched onto each of them. This book is one of those items. If I'm right, we need to find items that are connected to the Pillars in some way."

"What items do we need to find? And how quickly can we make it" Spike peered over Twilight, looking at the book for clues.

"Luckily for us, Star Swirl took a lot of notes." Twilight turned her attention back to the book, reading what Starswirl left behind. "My compatriots are as varied as the realm itself and hail from every corner of our land, bringing with them artefacts and talismans of great power."

But as she started reading, the sound of magic shimmering could be heard above her. Everyone looked up to see that items had emerged from the book itself.

"T-Twilight. Are you doing this?" Starlight Glimmer stammered as her eyes followed the spinning objects in the air.

"I'm not doing anything. It's the book that's doing this. Those must be the items!" Twilight gasped as the answer appeared right above her but only as projections. Each of them had been identified as the stories of these items were legendary and known by many.

"Oh, wow! Rockhoof's Shovel, Flash Magnus' Shield, Mistmane's Flower, Meadowbrook's Mask and a blindfold that belonged to Somnambula. Those are all their items. It's what they used back at Ponehenge..." Radiant Hope gasped. "That's what we need!"

"Well, now we know. But I don't think we have the time to fetch all of them or even where they are. The only one we have with us is Mage Meadowbrook's Mask." Twilight said.

"Right...how are we going to get them in time?" Spike pondered as it looked like it was too late to find them all.

"We won't have to." Twilight stood up tall, closing her eyes as she apparently had the answer to this. "I was going to ask Cold Colt for help, but I think I can do it myself. I can create replicas."

"Replicas of those artefacts? Will that work?" Sunburst asked.

"It won't be hard. I just have to copy them and even though they'll be cheap imitations most likely, they'll have magic within nonetheless. They'll work out. I just know it."

Just then, a roar from none other than the Ursa Major could be heard. A mighty one that was also meant to be a warning. Everyone took notice of this as it was impossible to ignore. The Ursa Major cried out for one reason. Something was approaching Ponyville since it and the other Creatures of Everfree were defending it.

And it was none other than Magehold. The nation of Magehold was approaching, slowing down now that its main destination was within its sight. Twilight and her friends quickly looked outside to see what the Ursa Major was warning them about. Their eyes then met with the nation as it was once again in the air. The last time they saw it, it had crashed into the ground. But now, it was mobile once more but it would soon come to a halt, aiming to destroy the gentle town of Ponyville.

"Magehold again?!" Starlight Glimmer gasped. "I thought it would've stayed at Exploud Canyon!"

"Not good...There's no time to waste!" Twilight couldn't afford to waste any more time. She had to create those objects as soon as possible. By channelling her Rift Magic, she looked up at the artefacts that each of the Pillars had once more, putting all of her Rift Expertise into crafting them. "Emerald...Please give me strength."


As for Magehold, once it was close to Ponyville, Rosa Maledicta felt it was right to stop here. With a grin on her face, she was prepared to let Magehold fall once more. Everyone standing on the streets of Magehold would soon notice Ponyville as it was impossible not to recognize even in its destroyed state. It just had that familiarity factor.

But it could end up being unrecognizable if Magehold manages to land. And this time, the Pony of Shadows wouldn't shield the residents aside from the Dread League, putting them in jeopardy as well for revolting against the Lich Queen.

"Ponyville!" Celestia looked outside to see the town. And right up ahead was the Ursa Major and the other Creatures of the Everfree. Rosa Maledicta's eyes specifically shifted to Twilight's Castle, aiming to make that the first target for this wave of destruction that was about to take place.

"This time, I'll make sure everything here is crushed!" Rosa Maledicta then released the Dark Magic that was carrying Magehold, ceasing its motion. And with the Dark Magic released, Magehold would start falling once more and right within its sights was Twilight's Castle.

Everyone felt the entire nation tilt once more as it was in for another rough landing. Now was the best time to hold onto something as always but the Lich Queen stood completely still, unbothered by the rotating nation.

"You'd go so far as to destroy the home you were born in raised in?!" Celestia growled while using her magic to keep herself stable.

"Yes. Yes, I would." She said straight from her heart. Her cold, black heart. She had truly thrown away her bright past for a dark future, showing no remorse at all. Everything horrible that happens will be for her own benefit.

Right as Magehold was about to crash into Twilight's Castle, along came the Ursa Major, using its massive size to its advantage. The Ursa Major was as big as a mountain and Magehold's size was equal to its own. Once its large celestial arms met with Magehold which was burning up, it caught it head-on.

However, it did not stop there. The moment the Ursa Major caught the nation, the heat it built up would burn some of its fur, making it scream in pain. If only that was the end. The Ursa Major's feet then dug into the earth itself, moving back as the force that Magehold was dropped at was intense, forcing the Mountain-sized Creature to put a plethora of strength into this. The nation trembled as it was trying its hardest to crash. The Ursa Major's body was backing up, nearly reaching Twilight's Castle. It looked like the castle was about to be destroyed either way.

Sunburst and Starlight screamed, holding onto each other while the Ursa Major's massive body was approaching them. Radiant Hope just looked stunned while Spike was praying for the best. Twilight was too focused on replicating the artefacts to even pay attention to what was happening outside. Because she knew her friends would do everything they could to prevent the worse from happening.

"Done!" She succeded. All the artefacts had been replicated. And right as Twilight finished her work, the Ursa Major received some support from her child. The Ursa Minor would crawl up its mother's back, putting its paws on the nation as well.

The combined might of them both managed to overpower the nation. But to ensure everyone else on it would be safe, they could only do one thing as they held onto it. Together, they both managed to gently turn Magehold, finding the best place to drop it. There was one piece of land that had been recently ravaged by the Dark Tsunami, making that eligible.

With all of their might, the Ursa Family gently placed Magehold down on that ravaged land, preventing it from causing mass destruction. The Unicorn Trio took a deep sigh of relief as they avoided the worst. To Rosa Maledicta, that upset her since another civilization has avoided certain destruction from a falling nation. But on the plus side, compared to Exploud Canyon, she was at least close to the town.

"Too close for comfort..." Spike sat down as today has been full of too many close calls. He wondered when it would end and feared one of them might not be close at all.

"Alright! Let's get going!" Twilight startled them all after their hearts went through a rush experiencing the Ursa Major coming their way along with an entire nation. Around her, she held the fake artefacts, ready to return to Ponehenge. "It's back to Ponehenge!"

Time was of the essence. Magehold had just landed next to Ponyville, causing no destruction whatsoever and yet it was still eligible for destruction now that the entire nation has shown up. No one lost balance now since it was gently placed down which meant that the conflict on the travelling nation would continue its fiery momentum.

"So much for that," Luna smirked after Rosa Maledicta's plan to crash Magehold failed a second time. No one had been harmed at all and she had just wasted plenty of Dark Magic once more. "You couldn't seal the deal a second time."

"And you've been wasting plenty of magic with this one task," said Celestia. "Even you know you can't afford to do it again. You're burning out on resources to the point where you won't have anyone or anything left to help you through with this.

"You may be right about that, but I still have the ace in the hole. The end of Yveltal's life. All I have to do is strike him down and that will be it. The book will be closed on this annoying resistance and there's nothing you can do about it."

"We'll see about that." Celestia narrowed her eyes as the skies above were darkened once more but with a bit of sunlight piercing through.

Rosa's eyes then turned to the gateway that was far away, knowing where it led to and who was in there. Ponyville was only empty because the residents were currently taking shelter at Pallet Town. And one of them was her little sister, Roseluck. Rosa certainly wouldn't forget about that gateway and already had the worst possible thoughts for what she was about to do them.

"Then come. Let Ponyville be where our final confrontation takes place, Equestria!"

As the journey continues.


Chapter 190 End.

PreviousChapters Next