• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,321 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,321

PreviousChapters Next
His and Her Resolve

Somewhere in the World. Nightfall.

After going through a large hole, Ash, his friends and the Sea Temple ended up elsewhere in the world, having a rocky landing. Thankfully, wherever they landed had some land and sea. When getting back up, Ash saw that his surroundings was a strange mix of the sky and the sea being closer to each other than expected.

"Where is this...? Where are we?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't recognize this place at all." Twilight groaned.

They were in a place where towering cliffs kiss the clouds, their rugged edges disappearing into the misty heavens above. Below, the azure sea stretches endlessly, its waves crashing against the rocky shores with a rhythmic melody that echoes throughout the land.

"What the...Why's the sky so close?!" Rainbow Dash gasped once she got back up, looking up.

"Goodness." Alo and everyone in the Sea Temple were just now recovering, having been thrown in this world by the sudden appearance of the hole. They would all look up to see the skies above and how they were practically touching the sea, the clouds above them.

"The sky is practically touching the sea." Safia uttered. "And the clouds are so close to each other."

"Ooh..." Enola raised her hand, her fingers touching the clouds and feeling how soft they were.

"So close to each other...!" Another Samiyan would feel the softness of the clouds and even the warmth. Truly a heavenly feeling as the other Samiyans would interact with them.

"So this is where this hole leads to." Twilight observed. "That part of the sea leads to this location? Even if it was by pure accident..."

"That doesn't matter right now." Rarity got up, shaking her head and removing all the rubble in her mane. "She went with Volo. He took her."

"Twilight went with him." Rainbow Dash said.

"And we're here because of that guy, too." Applejack groaned, trying to get up.

"And we're here because of that guy, too." Applejack groaned, trying to get up. "I can't believe it...She's really sticking with him?

"What happened?" Ash asked, wanting to know everything. And indeed Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rarity and Pinkie Pie had something vital to share. They didn't waste any time explaining the situation with Twilight and Volo, giving Ash the full rundown on the situation.

"Volo...?" Ash repeated.

"Yeah, we met him on the ship. He had Sci-Twi with him." Rainbow Dash replied. "And...you're not gonna believe whose his descendant."

"Is it someone I know?"

"Yeah. And guess who.." Rainbow Dash's smile dropped. "Cynthia."

"Cynthia?!" Ash's eyes widened. "What?! That guy's Cynthia's Ancestor?! No way...!"

A stunning revelation. It seemed that Ash wasn't the only one with an ancestor in the present. He was just now learning that Volo was the descendant of Cynthia. A good friend of his who came from a family line that was the closest to Arceus. Very soon, Ash and the others would be informed of everything that Volo said, from start to finish.

"I see.." Ash spoke. "So that's how it is. That's why she decided to stick with him, huh? Because of the history of his people."

"Yeah.." Twilight Sparkle looked down, gutted by what her Human Counterpart decided on.

"We tried our best to talk it out of her, but it was hopeless." Rarity sighed. "There was no convincing her at all.

"I bet he used something to mind control her. That's gotta be it!" Rainbow Dash suggested. "It's gotta be some kind of brainwashing. There's no way Twilight would just abandon us like that.

"It didn't seem like it.." Rarty spoke, recalling the look in Sci-Twi's face. "She said she was sticking with him by her own choice. Not like we can say that it was a bad decision, though. Volo said that the people in his clan were close to Arceus, and he just wants to inherit his ancestor's will and legacy."

"Yeah, but...!" Pinkie Pie tried replying, but couldn't find anything. As they all sat underneath these close skies while the boat was lying there, greatly damaged by the trip it went through, in Ash's mind, he was already reaching a conclusion.

Twilight looked over at him, seeing his face and having an idea of what Ash was about to say. While the girls were all disgruntled by it, Ash saw something else as he would stand up.

"Then we'll wait." Ash spoke. "If that's her choice, we'll wait for her. She's probably too hit to see us again, so we'll just have to wait. When she gets the chance to come and see us, that's when we'll talk to her."

"Are you kidding me, Ash?!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed, standing up. "That's what you wanna say?!"

"Yeah." Ash nodded his head. "We can't force her to see us if she doesn't want to. I'm not one to leave my friends behind, but I also trust her. She sees something in Volo, and even if I don't understand it, I'm gonna put my faith in her."

"So, we're just gonna let her stay with him?!" Rainbow Dash couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah.." Ash nodded his head. "She wants to do what she believes in right now, and that all leads to Arceus. After the fallout she had with Sunset, if we just bug her, it's not gonna end well. We're gonna have to let her choose when the time is right. I trust her. So until then, let's keep moving forward and wait. That's the least we can do for her. We'll meet again but not so soon."

"But, Ash.." Rainbow Dash was about to say more, but stopped herself, feeling like there wasn't anything else to say. All she could do was look away and sigh, knowing that her friend was making the right call.

"Ash is right." Twilight agreed. "Forcing her to meet with us won't help at all. We can't make her decisions for her. For now, all we can do is wait. When the time is right, that's when we'll meet again.

"I don't know, Twilight.." Pinkie Pie whimpered.

"You told us that you saw the way she was." Twilight told the Pink Pony. "She was still hurting over what Sunset did, and even after that, we tried forcing her to meet us. We can't go through the same thing again. If we want her to be happy, we have to let her come to us when she's ready."

"And we'll have to hope that she'll be ready soon." Twilight Sparkle stated.

"Mhm. And besides..." A smile returned on Ash's face. "We're gonna be looking for the shards too. We're gonna cross paths again, sooner or later. I wanna help Grandma get back to her time after all."

"Well, you said it better than I did, Grandson." Walking over was Lena, who joined in on the conversation. "Honestly...I didn't think you'd decide on that. Letting her go through it all alone. Even though I know what your friendship is like, I was expecting you to try and go after her. But you've chosen the most mature path. I'm surprised."

"Well...it was a tough call, but this is the only way we can handle this." Ash told her. "And if we do meet up sooner or later, then I just gotta work from there."

"Hm. Well, then..." Lena's smile grew. "We should get going. The sooner we get out of this place, the sooner we can move on."

"So uh...What is this place exactly?" Applejack questioned, needing to know. No one could really recognize it. Not even the Samiyans. That is until Ash and Twilight's eyes would flash when looking at the skies a bit longer.

Flashes went through their head. Flashes of Prisma and Twilight Luminaria.

"This place...It's another place from the Lost Universe!" Twilight gasped, her eyes flashing with Fairy Matter while Ash's flashed with Dragon Matter.

"Yeah..." Ash gawked. "I don't know the name, but it's from that universe for sure."

"Really? Another one of these places?" Fluttershy asked. "I guess it found its own spot now that it's been revived."

"Man, just how weird was that universe?" Pinkie Pie placed her head through the clouds. "It's got so much. Even this! No wonder it was like a utopia back then! If there was a place like this, then I would never wanna leave!"

"Hmm..." Ash took out his Rotomphone, wondering what region this area had found itself in. When checking the map, he discovered that he and the others were somewhere in the Galar Region. "Oh, we're in Galar. So this place found itself here, huh?"

"Galar...?" Rainbow Dash raised her eyebrow, confused. "Really? What part of Galar is this?"

"It looks like it's somewhere near the Wild Area. I can't tell what part. All the clouds and the sky are way too close for me to see everything else." Ash informed. "Wonder how that works...

"Your Majesty!" One of the guards rushed out of the temple, coming to a screeching halt. "Your Majesty! Big news! We've tried looking beyond but it seems that there is nothing else except this land.

"What are you talking about?" Ash questioned.

"We tried seeing where we could sal in these close seas, but when scouting the area, we found that there s nothing else. Just more of it as far as the eye can see."

"That can't be right. You should at least spot the Wild Area at a certain angle, right?" Rarity questioned, not too sure of it.

"We haven't seen anywhere else. Only water, cliffs and clouds. The rest of the sea is just more of the same. This place doesn't seem to be an island either. It's all one massive piece of land."

"You're serious?! Then does it even connect to Galar or is this a part of it?" Rainbow Dash questioned.

"We're stuck?!" Pinkie Pie screeched, her tongue aggressively moving left and right. This area from the Lost Universe was not only larger than it seemed, but somehow, the rest of Galar had been cut off. The sea was not connected to Galar, being its own entity. Neither was the sky. They were their own entities. Almost as if they were in an another world entirely.


The Sea Temple. Samiya.

"Ow..." This whole time, in the lower levels of the Sea Temple, Gallus, Smolder, Ocellus, Sandbar and Yona were bewildered, sprawled across the floor. The actions that happened outside reached them, and the whole ship was tipping, pulling them in.

"Oh...That hurt." Smolder winced, getting up. "What was that all about?"

"I have no clue." Sandbar groaned. "One moment, we were on the surface. Next moment, everything was getting dark."

"I think I heard a roar out there...and thunder.." Gallus mentioned, recalling the vicious sound of a Dragon's Roar and thunder. All that chaos disturbed even them, causing them to end up elsewhere in the Sea Temple. They weren't even aware of the location they were currently stuck in or what led to that ruckus.

By this point, they were very much far from home, in an entirely different part of the world that was seemingly cut off from everywhere else, being on its own. Once they recollected themselves, they noticed the room they were in had a large slide leading downwards to what appeared to be some type of abyss.

"A slide?" Sandbar observed. "A Water Slide?

"It doesn't look like it leads to any water. What's up with all that darkness?" Gallus squinted, trying his hardest to look beyond to look past the abyss. But all he could see was darkness. "Is this even a part of the Temple?"

"What do we do now? Yona not sure if Yona can go on."

"I don't see any other way out." Smolder pointed out. "Plus, something great could be there, waiting to be filmed."

"Are you sure? We got knocked down to this part of the Sea Temple and we have no idea what caused all of that trembling. Maybe we should just show ourselves and try and head home. By now, it should be midnight." Sandbar suggested.

"No way. Take a look at that!" Gallus pointed at the abyss. "There's a reason a slide is right here of all places. Pretty redundant to have a Water Slide in a Sea Temple, but eh. I bet there's something there. Might as well go and find out."

"Yeah. And who knows, we might find a way home or something cool." Smolder suggested.

"Ooh!" Yona's face lit up, a sparkle in her eyes. "Yona will be famous if Yona finds something! Then everyone will respect Yona!"

"I'd rather be alive and safe than gain respect." said Sandbar.

"Trust me. The latter's way better! I gotta see this for myself!" Wasting no time, Smolder jumped in, throwing the camera to Gallus. "Get a good view of this! Haha!"

"What?! Do I have to hold it this time!" Gallus yelled.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Yona jumped onto Gallus, urging him on.

"Argh!" Gallus was pushed forward, jumping in the abyss along with the others, sliding down the water slide.

"Yay! Go! Go! Go!" Yona cheered. "Do it! Do it!"

"I'm not a performer, Yona! I'm not doing any tricks!" Gallus groaned, doing his best to keep the camera steady. Sandbar held on tight to Yona while Ocellus transformed herself into a Bronzong to increase her weight.

As they descended, the slide would soon lead them into a dark tunnel, the slide leading all the way down into an abyss that had no end. With the camera rolling, they would fall deeper and deeper, the tunnel growing darker.

"Woo hoo! Hahahaha!" Smolder laughed, enjoying the thrill of this ride. She felt like she was going faster, feeling a bit of the wind on her face, a smile appearing on her lips. "Woo! Go! Go! Go!"

"This would be way better if there was any water! Or if we were even safe!" Gallus exclaimed. As they kept going, the darkness continued to envelop them, masking their bodies completely to the point where they might as well be invisible. Sandbar closed his eyes when the darkness got closer, fearing the worst.

However, rather quickly, something up ahead was seen. The darkness began to disappear, revealing a light in the distance. The light was strong enough to alert all of their eyes, having a bluish colour to it, keeping in line with the Sea Temple's water theme. Once the light got brighter, it was revealed that waiting for them were two massive doors that were open wide, the light shining out of them.

"A door?!" Sandbar shouted. "So even this leads to somewhere new!" More the Sea Temple's secrets were being revealed, even by newcomers. But at the speed they were travelling at, they wondered if they would even be able to see what was beyond that door without suffering critical damage. The five would crash through the doors, entering the light.

And what awaited them was a magnificent sight. The light blinded their vision for a moment, their bodies feeling the warmth of the sun, the fresh breeze and the soft sand. Their eyes would soon adjust, their surroundings finally coming into focus.

But they weren't outside or on a beach or anything. Instead, the room they found themselves in appeared to be another a sanctuary. The shape of this area took the form of a colossal nautilus shell, its spiraling chambers drawn, painted and sculpted into the coral bedrock of the temple. The chamber's exterior is adorned with carvings resembling the delicate ridges and patterns found on the surface of a nautilus shell, the patterns forming intricate and mesmerizing patterns that draw the eye inward.

The chamber's interior walls are a deep shade of blue, a color reminiscent of the deep sea and its waters. At the very centre was an alcove, concealed behind a shimmering veil of enchanted seawater. The alcove also had a massive sculpture of Manaphy at the very top, with a sculpture of Kyogre below him.

"Ahaha! Jackpot!" Smolder stood when admiring this place, smiling at the sights around her. "Man, this place looks amazing!"

"Is it some kind of sanctuary?" Ocellus asked. But it wasn't really showing any signs of being one. There were no Pokemon at all, the place completely empty. The only thing that was here was this sculpture and that was it.

"No Pokemon...Maybe they come here at certain times?" Sandbar scratched his mane.

"Who knows? We're probably the first ones to find this." Gallus commented, looking around.

"Ohh.." Yona sighed. "Yona wanted to see cool stuff. This is only one thing."

"Well, we haven't looked everywhere." Smolder told her. "Maybe there's more."

"Well, it just looks like this is the only thing that matters." Gallus approached the Alcove, getting a good view of it with the camera. But as soon as he got too close, the Alcove reacted to his presence. The water that was around it began to rise up and the statue of Manaphy and Kyogre began to react, their eyes flashing.

"Ah!" Gallus gasped his body was suddenly outlined in a blue light. He didn't have time to react, completely caught off guard. The camera had been dropped as Gallus could feel his body leaving the ground, the light surrounding his entire being.

"Gallus!" Ocellus gasped.

"Not good! You might've triggered something!" Sandbar shouted as the time to panic was nearing.

"Huh? Huh?!" Gallus felt himself being raised into the air, the light surrounding him. "Wait! I can already fly!"

"Gallus!" The others shouted, the blue light engulfing his entire being. As soon as that happened, the Gallus was thrown into the alcove, which would summon a veil of water in the entrance. Gallus could be seen being placed in some sort of seat that suddenly spawned from below the alcove, being surrounded by a sphere of water.

"W-What's happening?! Get me outta here!" Gallus was unable to break free, feeling trapped in this seat. The chair was made out of the finest and purest pearls and coral, and its cushions are crafted from the softest and smoothest sand dollars and anemones, all of which are found on the bottom of the ocean.

In front of Gallus, he was shown some sort of interface that was made out of water and bubbles, a type of screen appearing before him. On his hands, he felt circular water spheres suddenly appear that he could himself grabbing. At that moment, the inside of this Alcove let out a voice that spoke to Gallus.

It was obviously a foreign sound, but it was made for Gallus to understand. He heard a beautiful song rush through his head that would speak to him in just a few seconds, but allowed him to process everything.

"Gallus! What's going on!?" Smolder picked up the camera, rushing to the alcove but unable to pass through.

"This thing...It said it's a Defense Mechanism or something like that?" Gallus uttered.

"A defence mechanism?" They all repeated.

"Yeah, that's what it's saying. It's saying that this place is a defense mechanism." Gallus would start moving his hands, making the water spheres move accordingly. He cooed at the sight before turning his head, suddenly getting a view of the outside. The mystical interface allowed him to view the area outside the Sea Temple, giving him a good look of the place.

Gallus was amazed by what he was experiecing. The moment he turned his head, he got another look of the outside from the west instead. Turning his head again gave him a view of the east. "This thing is allowing me to view the entire outside of the temple! I can see the ocean, the sky, everything!"

"Really?!"

"You have been selected for the role of the Guardian. For this task, you have been granted the title of Guardian, and as Guardian, it is your duty to protect this place, as it has protected you. Should anyone threaten the safety of this temple, the power of the ocean itself will rise up to defend it. It will not allow anyone to cause harm to this temple." The interface spoke, having an echoing voice.

"A Guardian?! Me?!"

"You have been chosen for the role. This is the duty you have been chosen for. The ocean has seen it within you and has accepted it. You have been selected to become a guardian of this temple."

"What does that mean? Why me?" Gallus questioned.

"Only those who have been selected can become a Guardian. To Protect the King of the Sea, The Prince of the Sea and the Ocean." The voice continued.

"So that's what this thing was. You just had to accidentally walk into it." Smolder lowered her eyes, not impressed.

"Please! You would've done the same!" Gallus pointed out and he was very much correct. Smolder, putting on a smirk, would've done the same thing.

"Well, at least it's not dangerous." Sandbar sighed, relieved. "Let's get out of here already."

"Are you kidding!?" Gallus was stunned. "There's no way I'm passing up this opportunity! I'm gonna get a good run with this stuff and show how much fun it is!"

"Huh?!" Everyone else was surprised.

"So, I basically control the entire Sea Temple right now? Sweet! Let's see how this works!"

"No, you're not supposed to be a Guardian! Get out of there!" Smolder tried breaking through, but couldn't pass through the water. "What do you think you're doing?!

"Says you! I bet I'd be an awesome Guardian! Watch! I'm gonna do a little experiment here. Try not to freak out, okay?" Gallus smirked.

"Why are you asking us that?! It's not like we have a choice!

"I'm a Guardian, so I get to have some fun with this." Gallus chuckled, pressing a glowing, transparent button on the interface, a bright light filling the inside of the Alcove. And the outside as well.

"Wh-What's going on?" Sandbar gasped. "What is he doing?"

"It's just a little test. Just a little test..." Gallus said, the light becoming blinding.


At the top of the Sea Temple, Alo and Safia were still thinking about what to do in this situation, trying to find a way out of this area. They would all gasp as they felt the Sea Temple beginning to move, a strong quake occurring.

"W-What was that?!" Enola gasped, almost falling over.

"Something's going on!" A guard alerted everyone.

"Your Majesty, please get back." Safia urged Ash, not wanting him to be a part of this. Right before their very eyes, the Sea Temple started rising from the seas. But it wasn't just ascending, from the bottom, something was beginning to protrude out.

Bursting out were massive legs, large and thick, and covered in a shiny, smooth surface, looking like a crab's legs. At the very top of the legs were large claws, both of which were the size of the Sea Temple, with one of them being smaller.

"Whoa!" Ash was taken aback, his eyes widened by what he was witnessing. "Awesome!"

"What the heck is that?!" Rainbow Dash shouted, her hooves trembling.

"I don't know!" Applejack answered. "What is goin' on?!"

"What are those things?!" Twilight Sparkle gawked at the giant legs, unable to believe her eyes. "Did they always have that?"

"Goodness! The Spiritual Defence of the Sea Temple has been unleashed!" Alo quickly ran out of the temple, rushing to Ash as fast as he could in his old age. He was shocked and appalled by what was going on, a bit nervous about it.

"Alo, what's happening? Why's the Sea Temple acting up all of a sudden?" Ash asked.

"Your Majesty, the Spiritual Defence has been unleashed." Alo stated.

"Spiritual Defence?"

"Yes, the Spiritual Defence. It is a powerful defensive system that the people of the Sea Temple created a long time ago. The Spiritual Defence can take control of the temple's structure, changing it at will and taking various forms." Alo explained.

"That's what this is?!" Pinkie Pie pointed at the legs. "But why did the Sea Temple turn into that all of a sudden?!"

"It seems that the Spiritual Defence has chosen the form of the Sea Beast. It mainly reacts to the spirit of whoever is fulfilling the role of a guardian. " Alo explained. "But the Spiritual Defence has not been used in so long..."

"Wait, I thought Safia was the Sea Temple's Guardian." Fluttershy glanced at Safia.

"I am. But this predates me. Exactly 7 years before I was born and when the Sea Temple was still new." Safia explained. "However...the reason it hasn't been used so long is because it was too dangerous.

"Dangerous? Why is it so dangerous?" Ash asked.

"Because no matter who takes on the role as guardian, the Spiritual Defence cannot help but act on its own. And it chooses a form at random, not caring who is the Guardian or not." Alo stated. "The Spiritual Defence has been dormant for so long, but now that it's active again, there's no telling what will happen."

"Wait, if no one's in charge, how does it work? Is it doing its own thing?" Rarity inquired.

"Exactly." Safia replied. "And no one's able to stop it. Only a true guardian is able to gain control over the Spiritual Defence and tame it. Anyone else is just going to be along for the ride."

"What if someone is in control right now? Maybe someone's taking on the role of guardian right now." Twilight theorized.

"No one in Samiya would be bold enough to approach the Spiritual Defence, not since it was sealed away. And no one outside the temple should even know how to operate it." Alo mentioned. "...Unless..."

"Someone found it.." Rarity realized. "Maybe it's an intruder."

"That can't be. There are only a handful of people who are even aware of the existence of the Spiritual Defence. I know the names of all the Samiyans and they haven't left. And not only that, no one should even be able to enter the depths of the Sea Temple without my permission." Safia added.

"That probably means it's not a Samiyan." Ash walked forward, approaching the Sea Temple and looking up at it. He was staring at the legs, seeing how big they were and how they were holding the Sea Temple off the ground.

"Y-Your Majesty! Please be careful!" Alo stuttered, holding his hand out hile the Samiyans inside and outside were beginning to panic.

"Hah..." Ash took a deep breath, building up his voice. "Hey! It's me! The King of the Sea!" At that moment, from his mouth, Ash would actually announce his title to the Sea Temple. Ash has never done this before until now, his voice booming across the ocean and reaching the ears of the Sea Temple.

His voice was loud and clear, being carried by the wind and entering the foundations of the Sea Temple. With his words having reached it, the Sea Temple's eyes, which were located near the claws, would open up, the blue eyes shining.

Of course, this voice also reached Gallus, who would receive it. He was caught off guard by Ash's booming voice, almost falling over. The camera dropped, the sphere surrounding him, allowing him to control the Sea Temple.

"Woah! Who's talking?!" Gallus bellowed.

"Be very careful, Your Majesty! The First King of the Sea, my father, attempted to have the Spiritual Defense answer to him, but because of its nature, he had to seal it away!" Safia yelled, warning him. "It might not answer to you either! Please, get back!"

"I won't know unless I try." Ash stepped forward, looking at the eyes and raising his voice again. "If you're here to help, I would greatly appreciate it! But if not, we need to get out of here! So, will you lend me your strength, Samiya! We have to get back home! And back to the Sea!"

When saying that, a blue light would shine from the eyes, the entire Sea Temple starting to shake and tremble. The guards would gasp, fearing the worst.

"Your Majesty, please run away!" One guard urged.

"I-I'll protect you, Your Majesty!" Another guard shouted, standing by Ash's side and taking out his weapon, ready to protect his king.

"Please, come back here! It isn't safe!" Alo begged, his hands together. But it was at that moment, the entire Sea Temple would let out a roar, a roar that shook the ocean and the seas, causing a tidal wave to form. The water was sent flying, the wave crashing into the nearby islands and the rocks.

"W-What's happening?!" Smolder shrieked, her body shaking. Gallus, are you the one behind this?!"

"N-No! It wasn't me!" Gallus stuttered. "I was just testing things out and then that happened!"

Ash was staring down the Sea Temple, unphased by its actions, his eyes focused. From the eyes, a pillar of light would emerge, shining upon the temple and the sea. The Samiyans all covered their eyes, blinded by the light.

But as the light reached Ash, his Aura would suddenly block it all, emerging from his body and forming a barrier, blocking the light from getting too close. Twilight and everyone reacted as the massive light was being blocked by this Aura that was roughly Ash's size and shape. Ash kept his serious expression when staring down the Sea Temple, not moving for a moment.

"He's just taking it! Awesome, Ash!" Rainbow Dash smiled, amazed by Ash's actions.

"It's because of Ash's resolve." Twilight quietly said, alerting her friends. "Everything with my counterpart, the shards, Volo, the Dragon Matter, Prisma and more. Ash has been through a lot. He's seen us being put in so many dangerous scenarios that it's all coming together right now. He doesn't want the Sea Temple itself to start causing trouble either. Right now...I think just like my counterpart, Ash is reaching something new."

Unable to break through his Aura, the Light of the Sea Temple would diminish, slowly fading away. It saw that it was unable to overpower Ash. He was very much not the same as the first King of the Sea from the past.

And as it disappeared, the Spiritual Defense would stare Ash down once more, actually calming down. Ash's serious expression then turned into a smile, prompting the Sea Temple to start kneeling, facing its King.

"He did it! It responded to him!" Safia exclaimed, a wide smile forming on her face. "Outstanding, your majesty!" The Samiyans would all cheer, praising their King for his actions.

"Awesome, Ash!" Rainbow Dash cheered.

"I knew you could do it!" Twilight said.

"He's amazing..." Fluttershy gasped, smiling at the sight. Truly, at this moment, Ash proved why he was the King of the Sea. He then raised his arm, prompting the Sea Temple to poke his finger with its own.

"Glad you're calm. Ready to help out?" Ash spoke.

The Sea Temple was very much ready to serve its King, just as intended. The Spiritual Defence, which was too dangerous to the point where the first King of the Sea was forced to seal it away, was now tamed and controlled by the second King of the Sea, a new power joining his arsenal.

"Thanks." Ash then turned, facing the far horizon where the clouds kiss the waters. "Alright. Let's start by getting out of here. And after that, we're going straight for the shards."

As the journey continues.


Chapter 462 End.

PreviousChapters Next