• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Before Creation comes Destruction

Equestria. Ponyville. On the Nation of Magehold. Day.

Yveltal had been hit.

The Lich Queen finally did what she wished to do for so long. Ending Yveltal's life. And in return, the end of everyone else on the planet. Yveltal felt everything fading fast as the Red Lightning caused the most maximum amount of damage possible to him. Everything came to a halt. Not just for Yveltal, but for everyone who looked at him, witnessing the Destruction Pokemon receive this blow.

Out of thin air, an immeasurable amount of Infinity Energy appeared, closing in on Yveltal's body. His whole body from the inside and outside would tremble as the most violent form of Infinity Energy was building up at this very moment. And with the most devious grin on Rosa Maledicta's face, she was excited about what would happen next. Or rather, instantly.

And once it all gathered within Yveltal, it would combust. All the destructive power he wields had been unleashed in the form of a deep crimson red wave. The sound it made overpowered everything else as the clouds themselves had been destroyed by this red wave.

Celestia, Luna and their Pokemon already knew what was coming their way and they still couldn't believe it. They each tried flying back as fast as they could as they were the closest to Yveltal, but alas, it was too late for that. The wave was far too fast for them to avoid. So if they couldn't avoid it, they would try and defend themselves. Together, the two alicorn sisters put up the biggest shields they have ever created as their lives were truly on the line. Nothing came close to this.

These shields were large enough to protect all of their Pokemon, but it was a matter of it they could properly defend themselves. The red wave approached them, hitting their shield as Celestia and Luna braced themselves. It had enveloped them while the shield was up, continuing on its path of destruction.

As for the Lich Queen, the way she would survive this was already planned for. A spell that appeared to have the same colouring as Yveltal's Aura appeared around her body as protection from this wave. But unfortunately for many others, the wave got to them inevitably. And that involved the Shadow Army. The Golurk had been struck by the wave, unable to escape it as it engulfed them while continuing on its way. The Golurk were frozen when trying to flee as their bodies had turned to stone as the life within them, despite being artificial, had been snuffed out.

The trees had died out as well as even the Heavenly Maiden Tree was enveloped in this red wave. The Canterlot and Crystal Empire soldiers could not flee either as they were overtaken by the wave. The last thing they all saw was a red wave that was blinding to the eyes. Twilight would descend near her friends, in utter disbelief and completely fearful of what was approaching.

The Shadow Army gained no protection from this. The Pony of Shadows expected the Lich Queen to shield them with the same magic she was currently using, but they received no protection either. Those possessed by the shadows had been engulfed by the red wave as well and next in line was Cynthia and everyone else.

Cynthia closed her eyes along with her Garchomp as their bodies were overtaken by the wave of destruction, snuffing the life out of them. Drayden, Bea, Brawly, Roxie and Roxanne and the other Gym Leaders were not safe at all, becoming victims to Yveltal's Life Ending wave of destruction.

Not even the Magehold citizens were safe from this. Originally, they would've been protected, but since they rebelled against the Lich Queen, they were now eligible to be destroyed.

Even those inside of the buildings were taken out. Whether it was in the Magehold Chamber or even the remains of the castle. The Pokemon from PokePark and the Pokemon House could not fight back against such a force, succumbing to the red wave like all the rest.

The Pony of Shadows noticed how he wasn't safe from this at all. There was nothing he could do to avoid Yveltal's Destruction. He looked over at Rosa Maledicta, who showed no consideration for him at all. Once more, he had been betrayed and this time, there was no way for him to take revenge. Before he could shout Rosa Maledicta's name or even attack her, the red wave took her out.

"It's over!" Rosa Maledicta shouted, raising her hoof as she felt incredibly victorious with all the life around her being taken out. "I win! You lose!" She cackled as the wave had reached her, but even when her body was engulfed by it, the Lich Queen could be heard laughing. She had found a way to defend herself against the Life-Ending Wave just to pull this off. The same couldn't be said for everyone else

However, the moment the red wave approached Ash and his group, crashing down at high speeds was a beam of light. The same light that comes from the Sea Temple Crystals. And from that light was none other than Galaxy Master, who had his hands out, here to defend his son and his friends.

"Dad?!" Ash gasped as Galaxy Master was already using all of his power to try and stop this wave. The light from his body would flare as bright as possible. The sound of the wave reached everyone's ears as it was incredibly haunting to listen to, especially to Audino.

The hands of Galaxy Master met with the wave as he could be heard grunting in pain from something that intended to take his life. The light from his body would shine as bright as it could, trying to push back against the wave as the ground beneath him and everyone else would tremble.

Galaxy Master then made his light expand as far as it could right as the red wave was growing as well. Ash and the others braced themselves as they saw both the light and wave of destruction of which would reach them each at the same time. And soon, the rest of Magehold, Ponyville and beyond were obliterated.

All citizens were caught. No one was able to avoid something like this. And unfortunately, that meant the gateway as well. It didn't matter if there was a gateway. The wave of destruction would pass through it, entering Ponyville. It was already spreading across Equestria, turning the skies red and obliterating the land and everything that stood before it.

It reached a height so great that not even those from the nation in the sky, Pegalysium, found themselves safe. This wave intended to obliterate everything. The entire planet was its victim. King Paramount, the Unown and all those living on Pegalysium and beyond were overtaken, helpless against Yveltal's Life-Ending Explosion.

There was no region that was safe from this. Delia, who sat peacefully at her home, heard the wave even before it reached the gateway. She and those at Ponyville witnessed a crimson light flying over. Spectrum Shade, who was still over there, would gasp, knowing what this meant. She wasn't sure what to do in the face of such destruction. She did what she could, using the best of her magic to protect Delia and Mr Mime as the Wave of Destruction engulfed the entire house.

Professor Oak and Ash's Pokemon were next, minding their own business until they saw the wave, confused and bewildered. Soon, the entirety of Kanto had been overtaken and other regions were next. In just a few minutes, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, Alola, Galar and other regions were engulfed as life from all around the world had been destroyed.

Soon, the entire planet had turned red, burning almost as bright as the Sun. The wave even tried going further than that, but it reached its limit with Earth. It could go no further but what it managed to do was already enough as the light was beginning to fade away. That signified that Yveltal had fallen at last.

The World had become a graveyard as everything was silent. There was no array of sound of any sort across the wider world. Only the cold wind blowing in this dead world.


The dust was clearing on this beyond-scarred land. The skies above had been darkened, appearing completely dead. All matter of nature was gone. All Pokemon, ponies, humans, dragons and any other species that exist were no more. The Lich Queen had done it. She had snuffed out a disgusting number of life in this Grander World.

She emerged from the dust, laughing maniacally as she expected this outcome. It took plenty of steps but she got there at last and the scenery spoke for itself. Aside from the dead skies, the land was dead too, losing all the colour in the world. She looked over at where Ash and his group stood, eager to see them as nothing but lifeless stone statues.

"What?!" But her eyes were confounded by what they had seen. She couldn't believe it once the dust left the area.

"Ngh..." Lo and behold, Galaxy Master's protection had some success. He had his hands out still, but unfortunately, they had been turned to stone, losing the life within them. The rest of Galaxy Master's was still affected as half of it had been destroyed.

He did his very best and the result was almost everyone being saved from Yveltal's destructive attack. Ash was still standing but with a catch. His right arm had been turned into stone while the rest of his body had been shielded by Galaxy Master's light. Twilight found herself safe but her wing and half of her face had been destroyed, turning into stone. Pikachu and Espeon were trembling with parts of their bodies becoming stone.

Roseluck also had one-half of her face destroyed, barely managing to survive Yveltal's Destruction. Unfortunately, the same could not be said for the rest of their friends.

Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity and Starlight Glimmer had been turned to stone. Galaxy Master's light could only do so much in the face of such power and it showed.

"I-I'm sorry..." Galaxy Master groaned before getting on his knees. "I tried my best but it was too much to handle."

"Everyone..." Roseluck breathed in and out, truly horrified by what her sister has done. Now she was truly beyond unrecognizable thanks to this horrific act. She laid on the ground, barely having the strength to get back up. Roseluck teared up as everyone her dearest friends were now gone.

"I-It isn't over yet." Ash panted, while holding onto his damaged arm, still having the spirit to continue. "L-Looks like you didn't get everyone you wanted, huh?"

"Pikachu..."

"You...You..." Rosa Maledicta stood back as she shook her head, finding it hard to believe that Ash had managed to avoid certain doom once more. "What are you?! And how can you still smile even after all of this?!"

"Because there's always a way. So I've always got a reason to look on the bright side." Ash replied, giving his reason which he held true to his heart. "It's horrible that my friends and everyone I know are practically gone...Mom. Mimey. Professor Oak, all of my Pokemon and more. But I haven't given up yet. I haven't given up on them. This battle isn't over yet, Rosa."

"You are supposed to feel utter despair! True dread!" Rosa ranted, completely annoyed that Ash stayed strong.

"My friends..." Twilight already started crying now that her friends were gone. But, even though she was crying, she did not give up. Ever since Emerald Aura sacrificed herself, Twilight learned not to lose sight of hope at all. Not when there was always a way to come back from this. "Even though they're gone...I know I'll see them again."

"Come on. Let's finish this." Ash held his only working arm, ready to finish this battle.

"Kh...!" Rosa Maledicta twitched as her bones could be heard cracking from how much anger was building up from within her. But before she could unleash her anger, something else happened. Something that grabbed everyone's attention.

And it came from the Heavenly Maiden Tree.

Beyond all expectations, the Heavenly Maiden Tree that Fantina had made was still standing, keeping that beautiful smile on its face. It was as if the wave meant nothing to it. The Cherry Blossoms were still bright and beautiful for Ash, Twilight and Roseluck to admire. But it wasn't just the fact that it was still standing that surprised them. It was what emerged from it.

The most beautiful light flew out of the tree as the Heavenly Maiden moved her arms, gaining motion. The same seeds that help grow the Despair Plants had been used to make this tree so it was only natural that it gained sentience. But no one expected it to move now of all times.

And as for the light it emitted, it raced across the ground, sending a warming and inviting feeling. Something that was truly heavenly. Twilight had felt this before. Mainly because she once possessed this power as a one-time thing but she never forgot that feeling. When looking at the tree, she already figured out what was going on.

Someone was inside the tree and the most brilliant appearance was about to happen. The Lich Queen closed her eyes from this blinding light that would erupt in between her and Ash's group. And from that light that the Heavenly Maiden Tree summoned, an entity appeared.

A quadrupedal, stag-like Pokemon with four pairs of antlers and the most delicate and pristine posture. There was only one Pokemon that fit this mould as its eyes would glow through the darkness before clearing it all away. The complete opposite of Yveltal and the one who brings life to balance things out.

The Life Pokemon Xerneas.

"Xerneas!" Ash cried out with joy. This is the reason why he kept his hopes up. He knew Xerneas would show up and not let this stand. At the end of the day, both sides were right about Xerneas. The only way to bring out Xerneas was by destroying a huge heap of life just to force it to show up.

"Pikachu!"

Lo and behold, she did show up, in all of her glory. Xerneas had to. It surprised everyone that she showed up from the Heavenly Maiden Tree, making her entrance in such a way. It was rather divine how she did it as the light she emitted was blow away the surrounding darkness. Rosa Maledicta opened her eyes to see the Pokemon she and Opal tried snuffing out as soon as possible, finally standing before her.

Twilight was the most happy about this. She nearly broke down ever since her brother had lost his life along with Emerald Aura. She was right to keep her hope up after all as it was burning brighter than ever.

"You...!" Rosa Maledicta hissed. "Of course, you'd show up now!"

Xerneas looked over at the land and how ravaged it was. It was saddening to look at. The colours had been robbed. Both on land and air. The mountains have crumbled. The seas have died. Those living peacefully in the skies had unfairly lost their lives. The world has taken its biggest toll ever. And unfortunately, it was not the fault of Yveltal. He was forced to do such a thing because of the Lich Queen. Oh, how disheartening it was. She then looked over at Roseluck, seeing her expression as it spoke volumes.

Refusing to let the world perish, Xerneas would act. The bumps on her antlers would light up as she was entering her active mode. In Active Mode, her markings, antlers, and trim on her legs became pale gold plus multicoloured spots appeared on her back. As she was about to perform the greatest miracle possible. She sparkled so elegantly as the light she created earlier would expand with a beautiful golden flare that could only be described as divine. The horns of her head showed seven beautiful colours before they became infused with the light that was spreading.

And that wasn't the only thing she would infuse. The closest to her were Ash, Twilight, Pikachu, Espeon, Roseluck and Roserade. Once the light reached them, all the damage that Yveltal had done was completely erased. Ash's half-destroyed arm was healed with a divine light, returning to normal.

Energy and vitality had been rekindled in his body as he felt like a completely new person. Twilight was healed too as to be expected, feeling that power revitalization. Rosa Maledicta hissed at this bright light as it would not benefit her at all. In fact, Xerneas made it so that the light was volatile to her. Even though she wasn't a vampire, she once again knew what it felt like for them to be exposed to light.

But as for every other vampire who lost their lives, this light did not harm them the same way it did to the Lich Queen. This was a welcoming light. One that they could be safe around. All the life that Yveltal had destroyed was being brought back in the most beautiful way possible.

Applejack and everyone else were already brought back as they felt some heavy whiplash from all of this. They each were completely bewildered yet felt comfortable at the same time. The trees that have perished were reborn, gaining slightly new looks to them. The Earth was healing with plenty of Energy and Vitality returning to them, giving back what was once lost.

Friend or foe, they were all restored. Those possessed by the Shadows were revived and of course, those fighting to protect their homes were brought back from the clutches of destruction. The dark skies above were pierced by the light, reaching beyond the land. Xerneas would do what Yveltal did but in reverse. Engulf the entire planet.

This light would even go as far as to heal the buildings. All the damage that had been done to Ponyville was undone as Xerneas spared absolutely nothing. Everything that has happened from the Black Crusade. All the damage and destruction that followed, no matter how near and far, practically never existed as Xerneas used her light to embrace the world.

Delia blinked for a moment as she felt like she saw the red wave only a second ago. It didn't feel like her life had been taken out as Spectrum Shade breathed in and out as much as she could, bewildered and confused by what just happened. She just saw her entire life flash before her eyes when trying to protect Delia and Mr Mime.

The world once again lit up. But this time, with a beautiful golden instead. The greatest healing in the world had been made on this fateful day where so much life was previously. Rosa Maledicta saw it all happen, much to her dismay and frustration. The area was lively once again as even the Shadow Army, despite being expressionless, felt emotions. Their true selves came out for a moment. And how could they not after something so shocking?

Xerneas then bowed her head after granting life back to the world, bringing everything back to how it was supposed to be. Life was back as Xerneas expended more energy than she ever has in her life. This was the first time the entire world has ever perished after all.

Xerneas even went as far as to bring Yveltal back to life. Usually, Yveltal would emerge as a cocoon and heal up until he was ready to be awakened once more. However, since Yveltal was unfairly used to destroy so much innocent life that he did not wish to snuff out, Xerneas could not let him rest in sadness. She helped out her counterpart, restoring him back to life.

"No, no, nooo!" Banging her hoof on the ground was Rosa Maledicta who was beyond furious that all of her hard work was practically erased. Just like that. "Curse you all! This isn't how it's supposed to happen!"

"Thanks, Xerneas!" Roseluck thanked the Life Pokemon. Xerneas looked back at Roseluck and joyous expression. She would once again bow her head, taking Roseluck's thanks. But Xerneas wasn't done yet. Even though she used up plenty of energy, she would stay behind to finish things off. Now Xerneas was involved with stopping the Black Crusade and would not rest yet until it was finished. The Life Pokemon stuck around as the Heavenly Maiden Tree she emerged from would go back into its original position, serving its purpose.

"W-What happened...?" Starswirl, who was caught up in was also brought back to life. And of course, the Pony of Shadows had been revived, feeling just as bewildered as Starswirl the Bearded.

"I saw an Angel...Where did she go?" Fluttershy commented, stumbling for a moment before being caught by Audino.

"Okay!" Ash grinned. "Now we can really wrap things up here!"

"NOOO!" An enraged Rosa Maledicta roared before blasting her magic which tore up the ground. Countering this as soon as possible was Pikachu's Thunderbolt.

"Pikachuuuu!" Thunderbolt met with the enraged blast of magic, entering a small clash before both attacks cancelled each other out. Pikachu slid back along with Rosa Maledicta as she could no longer steamroll over her opponents like she wanted to. Now that all life had been returned, her plans have been greatly set back beyond belief.

"Rosa Maledicta!" But the Lich Queen wasn't the only one who was furious. Rising into the air and feeling completely betrayed was the Pony of Shadows. Everyone looked up, witnessing this Dark Pony arise, breathing in and out after having his life snuffed out and brought back at the same time. "Once again...I've been betrayed. You have completely broken my trust..."

"Oh quiet!" But the Lich Queen could care less. She was too furious to care at all. "I'm honestly surprised you came back in the first place!"

Those weren't the words the Pony of Shadows wished to hear. Not only would he fight against Celestia's forces, but he would also turn against the Lich Queen, taking on two sides at the same time. First, it was the Pillars and now Rosa Maledicta. The anger the Pony of Shadows, also known as Stygian, felt was tremendous. The level of betrayal he felt matched it as well.

"Oh, Stygian..." Mage Meadowbrook sighed, seeing how betrayed the Pony of Shadows appeared. At that moment, the Pillars all knew how Stygian felt but he would not return the feeling back to them, only seeking to destroy everything else now.

"I-I am not sure what happened, but now is our chance," Starswirl said. "We have to open the portal and send him away before this situation escalates again."

"We'll open the portal. But let's try something else." Twilight suggested, looking over at Starswirl the Bearded.

"Hm?" Starswirl wasn't following what Twilight was getting at. But he would still execute his portal-opening plan. Twilight had something else in mind.

With all the Elements of Harmony here, Twilight would send them to the ponies who perfectly represented those elements. Her friends and the Pillars were joined up with the Elements as they all had something in common. Those who originally laid the groundwork for the elements and those who are the current wielders of the Elements. Together, the Elements would light up when near the ponies who best suited them.

And once the Elements all lit up, they would shoot out a ray of combined light. From that light, the same portal that was used to send the Sirens away had opened as it was aimed right at the Pony of Shadows. He was far too focused on Rosa Maledicta to even notice the portal that had opened behind him. And once he did notice, he turned his attention away from the Lich Queen to something else of importance.

The portal had a powerful pull to it, threatening to take in the Pony of Shadows. He tried moving forward but his body pushed back. His hooves fell onto the sides of the portal, fighting to stay here so that he can exact his revenge on not just Equestria but now the Lich Queen.

"No! You will not trap me again!" He roared.

"Twilight! Push him in!" Starswirl yelled, expecting Twilight to finish it off and cross one major problem off the list. She was intending to cross off that problem but not in the way Starswirl was thinking. Ash looked at the Pony of Shadows, she saw how someone else would emerge.

From his shadowy body, the pony he used to be had appeared. Stygian's face showed up as he was struggling to escape the portal's pull while being stuck within the Pony of Shadows. At that moment, Twilight would take flight, approaching the Pony of Shadows.

And instead of pushing him in, she would enter the Pony of Shadows, taking a different approach to all of this. All the while, Ash and everyone else would handle the problem on the outside.

"Until I stand at the top of the world, I won't rest!" Rosa Maledicta lashed out, summoning her massive roots to attack those who robbed her of her victory. However, the roots would suddenly lose most of their thickness as they had been greatly weakened. "What?!"

And flying out of the roots was none other than Cynthia's Spiritomb. This whole time, Spiritomb was within the roots, taking away all of the souls from within and by extension, avoiding Yveltal's Life-Ending Wave.

"Spiritomb!"

"Here goes!" Ash held out his glove which showed his Mega Stone. He was ready to truly end this and go out with a bang. All of his friends had the same idea. Rainbow Dash threw each of her Poke Balls into the air, summoning the rest of her Pokemon to further diminish the Lich Queen's chances and numbers. Ash, Rarity, Rainbow Dash Fluttershy and Applejack would initiate Mega Evolution as they would shout the same words. "Mega Evolve!"

"Not if I eradicate you first!" Right as they spoke it, Rosa Maledicta swung her thorns and unleashed another beam to try and obliterate them before they could continue with their comeback. The Mega Evolution Energy from each of their Pokemon went off, blowing away the roots and the magic that approached them.

Out of it emerged Mega Lucario, Sceptile, Altaria, Ampharos and Audino who were all revitalized thanks to Xerneas. This meant that they were at peak condition and could go at full strength without any issues whatsoever.

"This might be our last chance! Sceptile, use Frenzy Plant!"

"Scep...Tile!" Mega Sceptile slammed his hands together and sticks them deep into the ground, causing giant roots to emerge, meeting with Rosa Maledicta's roots. The two roots clashed, but this time, the Lich Queen's Roots weren't at their best anymore. Thanks to Spiritomb, they were weaker than before, allowing Sceptile's Roots to win.

"Pheromosa, use Triple Kick! Ampharos, use Dragon Pulse!"

"Altaria, use Dragon Pulse too! Whirlipede, use Rollout!"

"Mosa!" It was a full frontal assault against the Lich Queen as this would be their final attack on her. Pheromosa and Whirlipede approached the Lich Queen as they were joined by two Dragon Pulses.

"Get back!" Rosa Maledicta attempted to push them back with a stream of dark magic, only for Pheromosa to flip over the darkness with elegant moves. After front flipping, Pheromosa would deliver a staggering kick to Rosa Maledicta's face. This was then followed up by an upwards kick to her chin and the final kick was an axe kick that was brought down on her head. Pheromosa did this while becoming a white blur.

Feeling heavy pain from different sides of her head, Rosa Maledicta would then receive a fourth pain in the form of Whirlipede's Rollout. The Curlipede Pokemon crashed right into her.

"Superpower! Discharge!"

"Luxray!" Luxray would continue the assault with a high-voltage blast of lightning that joined the Dragon Pulse moments after it got close to the Lich Queen. Rosa Maledicta barely had time to recollect herself as the three attacks landed, blowing up around her body.

"Curses...!" Rosa Maledicta stumbled back, struggling to keep her balance. She then shifted her eyes, noticing how Yveltal was currently alive. Thanks to Xerneas, he hadn't reverted to a cocoon but instead had his entire body brought back. However, Yveltal was no longer under the Lich Queen's control since he had been brought back to life. He needed some time to rest since this was not what he was used to when using up all of his power.

Rosa Maledicta would try and do it herself, releasing a powerful flare of darkness that would appear in the shape of a dome, threatening to blow them all away.

"Force Palm!" Ash, Applejack and Rainbow Dash each said, prompting Mega Lucario, Delta Lucario and Mienshao to take action.

Each of them pulled their arms back, pulling in plenty of power into their paws. Together, they swung at the Dark Field that furiously approached them, stopping the attack in their tracks. The Triple Force Palm exuded a brilliant light which obliterated the darkness completely, stunning the Lich Queen.

"Superpower!"

"Hyper Beam!"

"Audi...No!" It was now time for Audino and Braviary to take action as the Hearing Pokemon built up a revitalized chunk of Infinity Energy thanks to the power that Xerneas shared. Braviary already went ahead, lighting up both of his wings with a fiery aura.

The Lich Queen had a look of desperation on her face, unleashing all the magic she could to defend herself in the form of a massive barrier. Hyper Beam crashed into the shield as well as Braviary's Superpower. The shield of the Lich Queen would shake, making her tremble as well.

And in that instance, while smashing his wings against the shield, Rainbow Dash had tapped into the Harmony-Phenomenon, initiating Rainbow-Braviary. A flash of rainbows emerged out of Braviary's body as he would become even stronger than before. With this vast strength increase, he and Audino shattered the barrier, dealing heavy damage to Rosa Maledicta.

"Aura Sphere!" Ash and Pinkie Pie both said.

"Luca!" Together, Lucario and Mew would unleash a combined Aura Sphere as both their Auras were stronger than ever before. The two spheres flew out, soon merging with each other to create a stronger, faster and bigger Aura Sphere that would engulf and blow up right in front of the Lich Queen's face.

By now, the Lich Queen felt like she was out of it. The darkness around her pupils were fading away as she was losing control of her true form, gradually reverting to her original form. The Shadows were leaving her, no longer staying on her side.

"N-Not like this!" She used her magic to levitate and recover, saving herself from any further damage. With an outburst of rage, all the Dark Magic within her would be unleashed, granting her a dark sphere for her to reside in. This sphere acted a lot like Dazzling Gleam, shooting out dark rays in response to Rosa Maledicta's anger.

She ascended high into the air with all of her torrential Dark Magic, shooting out a constant fusillade of rays that brought destruction from above.

"Roserade! Use Petal Blizzard"

"Roserade!" Multiple pink petals circle in front of Roserade's body and are then fired at the raging Lich Queen. But Roserade wasn't alone in this. Joining her was none other than Xerneas.

Xerneas unified her strength with Roserade, using Moonblast alongside her Petal Blizzard. The power of the Moon had been gathered as she unleashed the largest Moonblast ever seen. The two moves fused as Moonblast was being carried through the air at a faster rate while in Petal Blizzard, giving it that extra oomph.

The rays tried taking down the incoming Petal Blizzard Moonblast combo as Rosa Maledicta was throwing everything she had at them. But the rays were being completely broken through by their combined might, failing to stop the attacks from reaching. But that wasn't the only batch of attacks she had to worry about. There were the ones right above her.

"Reshiram, use Fusion Flare! Passion, use Plasma Bolt!"

"Zekrom, use Fusion Bolt! Darkrai! Dark Pulse!" The Royal Sisters threw their hats in, unleashing devastating attacks that came from two Legendaries, a Mythical and an absolute prodigy. A gigantic flame, thunderbolt, plasma and beam of darkness approached from above, giving the Lich Queen more to worry about. She expanded her Dark Sphere, trying to defend herself in the best way possible.

And even though Twilight wasn't here, that didn't stop Espeon from doing something as she unleashed Dazzling Gleam, assisting the Pokemon above with her own rays. The attacks crashed into the sphere as there was a double dose of plasma thanks to Reshiram and Zekrom. The double plasma plus the darkness obliterated Rosa Maledicta's sphere with ease as she no longer had the strength to fend off such attacks. Her strength was greatly weakening, no longer at its best.

"Pikachu, use Thunderbolt!" Ash raised his fist into the air.

"Poison Jab, Roserade!"

"Pikaaa....!" Pikachu appeared above the Lich Queen with his body lighting up all over. Joining him in the air was Roserade with Poison Jab. Thunder cracked in response to Pikachu's lightning as he would unleash a greatly elevated Thunderbolt from his body, bringing it down on the Lich Queen.

"T-This can't be! I-I can't move!" Rosa Maledicta was still stunned by the combined attack that Celestia's group unleashed, unable to counter the incoming Thunderbolt. 100,000 powerful volts struck her as the Mouse Pokemon gave a powerful smite to the Lich Queen. This was then followed up by Roserade who slashed past the Lich Queen with her bouquet arms, performing a stylish landing when touching the ground.

The sound the attack made even resembled thunder as the Lich Queen's pupils turned white. She lost all the strength she had as she reverted to her original form, losing all of the shadows. The Final Attack had been unleashed as the Lich Queen hovered there for a moment with her pupils gone and her mouth completely open as electricity crackled from her body.


And meanwhile, Twilight was fully within the shadows, coming face to face with the pony within the Pony of Shadows. The Unicorn Stygian. She did not push him in. Rather, she wanted to do something that Starswirl would've seen as rather unorthodox or impossible considering how he viewed the Pony of Shadows.

But Twilight was all about tackling the unorthodox. Upon entering this cruel darkness, she already had some of her Pokemon emerge just to be safe. Out came Absol, Togekiss, Cinccino and Ninetales.

"Are you...Stygian?" Twilight said, stopping in front of the pony sitting in the darkness. Ninetales would light up the place by using his flames, piercing the darkness and showing the full body of Stygian.

"I was, once. Until my friends betrayed me." Stygian replied.

"But Star Swirl says you betrayed them. You wanted their magic..."

"No! I wanted their respect. I brought them together. I planned strategy, and I read all I could about the beasts we faced. But I didn't have magic or strength, so nopony ever noticed me. I went to Ponhenge to make my own copies of the artefacts. With them, I thought I could be a Pillar, too, and stand by their side in battle. I never wanted to steal their power. But instead of sharing and letting me help, my friends threw me out. " His voice deepened as the Pony of Shadows was about to emerge out of him once again.

"Absol...!" Absol snarled, ready to defend Twilight, only for the Princess of Friendship to stop him from taking action. And as for the words Stygian was saying, they reached the outside. They were not secretive. Not at all. Everyone out there could hear it and that did in fact include everyone.

The Shadow Army he controlled were speaking through him.

"You're not the only one who made copies of the artefacts. This is all a misunderstanding. If the Pillars knew how you felt, I'm sure they wouldn't have turned their backs on you. The shadow isn't who you really are. Let me help you be Stygian again."

"Even if my friends did still care, what makes you think you have the power to help me?"

"It's what she does." Appearing behind Stygian, making herself uninvited was none other than Nightmare Moon. A being who was similar to the Pony of Shadows, being Luna's alter-ego.

"Nightmare Moon?" Twilight gasped.

"I wasn't so different from you. The same goes for other ponies. But Twilight and Luna helped us change. If there's one pony in Equestria that can save a friendship, it's her. As a fellow creation of shadows, I'd take it to heart."

"I... I want to believe you...But the darkness will not be stopped!" Stygian was currently struggling, unable to free himself from the shadows. It had too much of a grip to it. The darkness around him would expand, threatening to knock Twilight, her Pokemon and Nightmare Moon out of here.

"That's the problem with this darkness..." Nightmare Moon grumbled. "Twilight! You have to stop him from the outside. Chrysalis will assist you in that."

"Chrysalis?! Chrysalis is here?!" Twilight shouted as it seemed that Equestria wasn't done getting as much support as it could.

"Together! We'll blast the darkness out of him! Blast him!" In unison, Nightmare Moon and Twilight Sparkle would fire their respective magic at Stygian before the Pony of Shadows could fully overtake him. His body was encased in a sphere of two different magical sources but the darkness was already fighting back.

The sphere rippled, trying to contain the darkness that was emanating from Stygian. Twilight growled when trying to hold it together as she was slowly moving back. But to give her an extra oomph, Twilight would utilize the magic of Horizon Storm plus her Rift Magic, allowing her to push back.

The darkness would then try and creep up on Twilight while she was keeping the sphere up, only for Ninetales to intervene. The Fox Pokemon stomped on the darkness, surrounding his legs in fire to do so. Absol would cut up the darkness that slithered out of the ground while Togekiss and Cinccino would blast them to bits with Dazzling Gleam and Tri Attack, defending their Trainer and Nightmare Moon.

There was a third magic that entered here. Twilight felt the magic as it was very familiar despite nopony else making a new appearance. Nightmare Moon did say Chrysalis had arrived and that seemed to be true as Twilight could feel Chrysalis' magic burning through the darkness from wherever she could be.

And it was all near the outskirts of Magehold. Chrysalis was neither in Magehold or Ponyville. And even in her condition, she did not hesitate to assist in whatever way she could. Assisted by baby daughter Anthophilia, Chrysalis fired a beam from a far distance, reaching the Pony of Shadows with it. But it was still quite the struggle for them as the darkness was refusing to go down so easily.

"Arceus...give me strength!" Twilight groaned as the Twilightium Z within her saddlebag would light up in response to her plea. The Twilightium Z and the bit of Arceus that resides within the crystal would grant her wish, sending one more energy source to power up the sphere. The darkness met the light. Arceus' Light to be exact.

With each of them using their magic on Stygian, the Darkness was obliterated, shattering into bits as a powerful eruption of colours flew out of it, bringing colour to what was once colourless.

Outside, the Pony of Shadows screeched as a pillar of magic shot into the air with a dazzling blaze. His roar echoed through the sky as all the shadows he brought to the Black Crusade had been expunged. It took the Elements of Harmony, Rift Magic, Sorrowful Rage Magic and the magic of a Changeling to finally put a stop to him.

At the same time, the Lich Queen had finally been defeated. Right as the Pony of Shadows shattered, Rosa Maledicta crashed into the ground, unconscious and defeated. Her armour fell to pieces as Stygian fell out of the portal, returning to the real world after so many years of being stuck in both Limbo and the Pony of Shadows.

The Black Crusade was over. The Shadows were gone which resulted in those possessed by the shadows regaining control of their bodies. But they didn't just snap back to reality. They passed out right afterwards, falling over after the crushing effects of the shadows. They would no longer have to fear or worry about those shadows anymore now that they have been erased, consumed by the light.

"I-Is it over...?" Pinkie Pie stuttered as everything went silent. What was once a hectic area now calmed down as the battles that happened here had come to an end.

"We did it..." Ash uttered as his hat fell off. The clouds gave way to more of the sun's rays, beaming down on this land that was once scarred but now healed. "Man, that was rough...We put everything on the line...But we won!" He would then explode out of excitement. "Yeeaaah! We rock!"

"Pikachu!" Pikachu would run over to Ash with excitement. Realizing it was over, everyone who was waiting for the Black Crusade to end would cheer out of pure happiness. Sound returned to the land but this time it was full of joy. No longer was there any despair or dread to be found. Not when the two forces of that have been defeated.

"I'm revitalized but...I still feel so tired!" Rarity sighed, falling on her back as her mane was an absolute mess. But that was the least of her worries."Finally, it's over!"

Dropping out of the portal was Twilight and all of her Pokemon as she nearly forgot to leave it. Twilight exhausted herself too even though Xerneas revitalized her. The stress she felt was on a whole another level. But she could rest easy, knowing it was over.

Afterwards, Twilight would laugh, looking up at the blue sky to witness the most calming sight possible. She didn't even want to get up right now. All she wanted to do was lie down. And many others felt the same way. After what felt like an eternity of back and forths, the day was won. The Grander World they now lived in was safe and would continue to live on as the journey continues.


Chapter 195 End.

Author's Note:

Told ya we'd finish before 200.

PreviousChapters Next