• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
When the three converge

Johto. The S.S Aqua. The Pokemon Festival. Nightfall.

At this very moment, the ship to Johto was on a course to crash into the buildings of Olivine City. Appearing in the captain's room were Celestia and Luna, who saw them completely slumped over, having pleasant dreams. The sisters grimaced at the sight of this before then seeing Olivine City in the distance. It was incredibly close and on the verge of making contact. At this rate,the city will either be sliced in half or crushed. Those at Olivine obviously noticed this and saw how the S.S Aqua was nowhere near the port.

"Sister! Do we even know how to manage a ship?!" Luna bellowed with panic in her voice. She went up to the front of the ship, looking at all the options in front of her which she had no knowledge. She's only been on a ship as a passenger. Not as a member of the crew. Her eyes were rapidly moving across the controls, unsure of what to do. She feared that if she did anything, it would worsen the situation. "Um...How do you stop this thing?! Centuries of living and not a bit of knowledge about this!"

"Starswirl never taught us this...We never needed a reason to anyway." Celestia lowered her head. "So much for like skills. But!" She would soon raise it, having her own solution. "We'll have to steer it with magic. We're surely strong enough to move an entire ship!"

"W-We've never tried that, have we?" Luna nervously chuckled. "I suppose it's better than nothing." Together, the alicorn sisters would use their magic on the ship, doing what they do best.

A golden and blue glow surrounded the S.S Aqua from every point thanks to the unification of these two great powers. This as a rather advanced form of telekinesis that was solely focused on a ship which has never been done before until now.

Those awake could feel a sudden shift in the ship's movements. There was an odd balance for it at the moment that they couldn't describe. Celestia and Luna both growled when trying to slow this ship down. That was the best they could do since they didn't have enough time to turn it. Bringing it to a halt was the best thing to do.

With all of their might, they managed to stop the ship but it was an incredibly close call. They barely stopped the ship from crashing into Olivine City as it lightly tapped a piece of land nearby.

"Hah..." The sisters released collective sighs, glad that they avoided a catastrophe.

"Alright...She's most definitely being apprehended after this." Celestia said, now having a greater drive to find Twilight Moonlight. The main problem was finding her location since that Moon Zone of hers shielded her actual location.


In the dressing room, the standoff between Twilight Sparkle and Twilight Moon was halted after they both felt the ship's bizarre movements. Once it stopped, it looked like their battle was about to continue once more, much to Twilight Sparkle's chagrin. She didn't wish to continue any further but the fate of her friends were on the line right now.

"You'll only end up harming everyone onboard! I know you don't want to do that!"

"Tch! I don't wish any ill intent on them. Especially not against you. But if you didn't get in my way...!"

"You can stop this, Moonlight! You don't have to keep doing this!" Twilight pleaded. "You're dedicated to stopping Prisma, just like Wish. But you don't have to do it like this. Not when it puts the lives of others in harms way."

"Enough!" Twilight Moonlight bellowed. "This is where I finish it! I've been under the Full Moon for a good amount of time now. This means the extent of my limitless magic can keep showing itself."

"Gh!" At that moment, Twilight suddenly felt her energy gradually depleting. She was starting to feel tired even though she showed no signs of exhaustion so far. Twilight Sparkle had plenty of energy to spare and now it was starting to leave her body. "W-What is this?"

"Espeon?" The same went for Espeon and Togekiss. Both were losing their stamina, feeling their bodies twitch and shudder, almost as if they were trying to reset something within her.

"T-Toge..."

"I've affected your Body Clock. Right now, your Circadian Rhythm is shifting, changing your cells and the time you need to sleep. I know for a fact you're a hard-working pony since you're me. You would hate to fall asleep at this time, wouldn't you?" Lo and behold, Twilight Moonlight could force another to change their own body clock, disrupting what they were used to. And even her own counterpart was no exception.

"Moonlight..." Twilight grunted, trying to keep herself awake. She and her Pokemon had the strength to try and stay awake but it was a struggle. Having to fight their own body clock was a challenge indeed.

"While I was the one to suggest a Pokemon Battle, I don't play fair when necessary. When it comes to Prisma, I'll do what I can to succeed." Twilight Moonlight said, revealing her tendency to shift the tide of battle outside of just the Pokemon. It was unfair but she saw it as necessary. "If this were under different circumstances, I would have had a fair battle with you.


With the scent of daisies gone, Twilight Wish's Meowscarada could now focus on Twilight Moonlight's scent, continuing on her path. After moving through droves of tired out and asleep people and Pokemon, Meowscarada reached her destination. She came to an immediate halt around the room that was cut in half by Aegislash's Swords Dance.

"Meow! Meowscarada!" Meowscarada bellowed after coming to a halt.

"So this is the place?" Twilight Wish said after gazing at the split hallway and rooms. Indeed, this was the area, but there was no sign of Twilight Moonlight anywhere.

"W-Where's the other room?" Rainbow Dash noticed a lack of an opposite room. There was one on the right side but none on the left room. It was as if it was completely gone. But that was only because it was being shielded by the Moon Zone.

"Meow." And Meowscarada knew this. While her magic tricks weren't authentic or even full-on magic, she still understood the basic concept of magic and there certainly some of it going on over here.

"Luxray!" This time, Luxray could see Twilight Moonlight's x-ray as well as Twilight Sparkle. This was the right room as he alerted Rainbow Dash immediately.

"But we still can't see where the room is." Ash uttered. "How are gonna reach her if we can't see it?"

"There's one way. I'm hoping this works." Twilight Wish had an answer to this inconvenience. It wasn't just Twilight Moonlight who had a unique form of magic. While Twilight Wish could perform a less potent version of teleportation that requires a specific chant, she still had access to other spells. And one of which was perhaps her best.

"I wish to see past her magic. I wish to see past her magic." She once again wished for something to occur, but it didn't involve teleportation. From her horn, a beautiful pinkish light would appear that immediately fixated itself towards the missing room.

To the amazement of Ash and the others, the magic that was concealing the secret room was dropped by the power of wishes. The Moon Zone was affected, resulting in the hidden room being revealed. There, Twilight Moonlight spotted Ash and the others, no longer hidden from their sight and instead, completely out in the open. But this could be seen as either a positive or a negative.

"Ash..." Twilight Sparkle grumbled while still trying to force herself to stay awake, looking back at her friends.

"Ash Ketchum." Twilight Moonlight spoke his name with a certain intensity in her voice. She was waiting for this moment and not only that, she spotted Twilight Wish. Now that all three Twilights were this close to each other, that odd feeling within them connected to Twilight Luminaria or even Midnight Luminaria was going off once more.

More than two Twilights were within the same distance, resulting in this collective reaction. All of their eyes would unleash a signature purple glow, much like how Ash and Lucas one had a greenish glow in their eyes. The same thing was happening for them.

They then started emanating the same Magical Auras from their bodies which would vibrantly flow and pulsate. From it, Ash and Rainbow Dash could see the silhouette of Twilight Luminaria. It was faint but it was there. Ash could especially feel it. The Prisma part within him was essentially reacting to this moment.


Unierse 10. The Arcane Institute. Nightfall.

This reaction from the three Twilights was able to reach Universe 10. Twilight Moonlight's home world. Those researching otherworldly travel took notice of this, especially Silver Swirl. A large screen that was fixated on the four Twilights and the 10 Counterparts was where they discovered the reaction. It showed three purple lights that were aggressively beeping and flashing with sparks of electricity emerging out of them.

"Not good!" Silver Swirl gasped. "It's a negative reaction instead of a positive one! All three of them are in the same space together but this isn't a sign of Twilight Luminaria!!"

"Then that means Midnight Luminaria is the one trying to appear instead." Speaking on this was none other than the Pokemon Professor. His voice reached this room despite his consciousness being stuck inside of a machine in his own office. That didn't stop him from chatting to those within the institute. "Midnight is less of a threat than Prisma, but now we should bring Twilight Moonlight back. This means she's next to some of her counterparts."

With his order, a gateway was opened. This was their chance to retrieve those crucial to their ultimate plan. The technology they had surpassed what Daybreaker's group had, allowing them to open up a gateway that would last for only 9 days. But this time, they could open that would only exist for a brief moment, just to retrieve one specific Twilight.


Johto. The S.S Aqua.

A new gateway was opened, entering the room where Twilight Moonlight was by simply focusing on her. It appeared with a loud boom and a strong wind pressure that made their manes flow.

"Right now?!" Twilight Moonlight gasped as even she was shocked to see the gateway appearing now of all times. Twilight Wish was equally surprised as this meant that she could be captured right about now.

Ash gazed at this gateway while holding onto his hat, seeing the background within it. He could just slightly see the Arcane Institute and the buildings that surrounded it. But instead of someone leaving the gateway to come and retrieve them, the gateway would do it instead.

This gateway was limited after all as it started a gravitational pull that was felt by the others. It began pulling Twilight Moonlight back since she was the one who travelled through in the first place. But now, it was fixatd on Twilight Wish and only her since she was being hunted by the Arcane Institute's forces. However, it did not mean to drag Twilight Sparkle.

With her body clock disrupted, she couldn't find the proper strength to keep herself still. Grabbing onto her and Twilight Wish was Meowscarada who couldn't afford to let either of them pass through that world.

"Stop!" Twilight Wish roared, noticing Twilight Sparkle being involved in this gravitational pull. "You'll bring another one through! The wrong one!"

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" Ash had to act fast and now was the best time to do so.

"Pika...Chuuuu!" Leaping off the floor was the Mouse Pokemon who would focus on the gateway since that was the source of the problem. With a flash of lightning from his body, he zapped the gateway with 100,000 volts of electricity. This gateway was weaker than the standard ones, making it vulnerable to damage.

Those at the Arcane Institute who opened the gateway felt a powerful surge of lightning reach their location. But the screen was telling them that this wasn't just some random Thunderbolt. Not at all. This Thunderbolt belonged to a specific Pikachu. On the screen, a Red and Blue energy signature came on. The signature of Prisma. Thanks to Pikachu's Thunderbolt, this reaction was possible.

"Prisma..." The Pokemon Professor spoke with a grizzled voice. Seeing Ash reminded him of Prisma and sparked a certain negative reaction for him. The researchers saw that the gateway was beginning to die out because of Pikachu's Thunderbolt which greatly disrupted it.

So their response was to keep it active until they've completed their goal. Quickly, they would use everything in their power to try and maintain the gateway's stability. The result was the gateway growing in size and intensity, gaining an even stronger pull than before.

All three Twilights were starting to fall over because of this reaction. It was specifically tailored towards them as to be expected.

"Not like this..." But Twilight Moonlight didn't wish for this to happen. She saw that Twilight Sparkle was on the verge of being pulled in. At that moment, she decided to do something herself instead of just letting this happen. From her horn, she mustered up her limitless magic, creating a great flash from it.

The accidental unison of Pikachu's Thunderbolt and Twilight Moonlight's flash greatly interfered with the natural flow of the gateways. Those on the other side of Universe 10 saw their gateway collapse failing to stick around as they intended. Thus, their connection to Universe 1 was cut off.

The end result was all three Twilights feeling their bodies settle down peacefully. But while they didn't have to worry about the gravitational pull, there was something else. Specifically, Twilight Sparkle, Twilight Moonlight and Twilight Wish each had Rift Particles flowing out of their bodies at this very moment.

"What did you do...?" Twilight Sparkle groaned.

"I had to stop that gateway. Even if it meant I couldn't take Wish back with me. The institute won't be happy with this, but I had to do it. Even if it means another drawback will hit soon."

"What drawback?" Rainbow Dash questioned while helping Twilight off the floor.

"Under most circumstances, my magic should not interact with gateways. And now that I've done it, I won't be able to return home for a while...instead, I'll end up somewhere else I know nothing of." Twilight Moonlight explained, revealing that her location could change soon to somewhere random.

She risked her own safety for the sake of keeping Twilight Sparkle away from Universe 10, much to the surprise of Ash and Rainbow Dash, even if it meant she couldn't take Wish with her.

"Not just me." But Twilight Moonlight revealed more to it. "With the Rift Energy inside of us at the moment, the next time a gateway opens up for us, it'll..." Before she could finish her sentence, Twilight Moonlight would fall over. "Ugh..."


Olivine City.

With the ship properly stopping at Olivine City, everyone onboard woke up. Once awake, many left the ship, bewildered after the sudden knockout they received. The S.S Aqua would stick around Olivine City for a while since it was moving freely for minutes without any supervision and during that time, Ash's group would stand outside the ship.

Out there with them was Twilight Moonlight herself was currently inactive. She pushed herself, resulting in a knockout. Celestia now had Twilight Moonlight where she wanted her but the circumstances were not what she was expecting. When waking up, Twilight Moonlight saw everyone in front of her. The distance between the three Twilights was still short and close even after all of that.

"Well, now that you're awake we can finally have a chat with you." Princess Luna spoke.

"Mmm..." A disgruntled Twilight Moonlight said, knowing she was practically caught. She was the best at what she did but apparently, not in her own world.

"You nearly caused Olivine City to be crushed by the S.S Aqua," said Celestia. "And caused a fire that almost went far enough to ruin the entire ship."

"Tch." Twilight Moonlight scoffed, having no response for that."

"Hah...At least it's over." Celestia sighed. "You're out of your own world and in ours now, so there's no fleeing. There are a lot of authorities looking for you, Moonlight. You'll be indefinitely apprehended.

"As if that's going to happen." Twilight Moonlight saw that as an impossibility. "I may be out of my world, but believe me, I'm not confined at all." Technically, she was. Luna had placed magical restraints around her hooves to keep her in check. "Metaphorically speaking. And you!"

"Eeep!" Twilight Wish gulped after being spotted, receiving Twilight Moonlight's sharp gaze..

"You knew what would happen if three of us were in the same area together and you still showed up either way?! You're still around us too!"

"I mean, yeah..." Twilight Wish nervously giggled. "That's my bad."

"Thanks for saving me though." Despite all of that, Twilight Sparkle thanked Twilight Moonlight for saving her life. "That was a close one. You could've brought me and Wish through but you didn't."

"I'm not here for you. Only her. And..." Twilight Moonlight closed her eyes. "Apologies for the ruckus. But I always do what I have to do to succeed in my goal. A little bit of destruction is necessary since there are those who will get in my way."

"Isn't she forward?" Luna uttered, surprised at how brunt Twilight Moonlight was. She wasn't quite like Empress Twilight but there were some similarities.

"Besides...I'm only going to be here for 9 days until I return to my universe. It's longer than my previous limit, but now I no longer have to worry about anything else interfering with my transportation. Do you what you want, but you won't keep me here. I'll be free and in the meantime, I'll continue on my mission until I'm done."

"Mmm..." Celestia narrowed her eyes. That was a problem. The fact that she couldn't be kept here forever due to the limitation of her Rift Travel. "Alright then. So be it. If that's what you think then we'll do everything in our power to stop you."

"Eh?" What did Celestia mean by that? Judging by Twilight Moonlight's reaction, there was a slight sense of intimidation involved. Celestia had quite the look on her face when saying that, followed by a devious smile. The Sun Princess was up to no good but with only good intentions involved. At least for the entire world. For Twilight Moonlight, not so much.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 335 End.

PreviousChapters Next