• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Personal Intervention

Kalos. Lunice Hills. The Pokemon Festival. Nightfall.

With the defeat of Gardevoir, instead of all the Subspace Pokemon disappearing, they were simply weakened instead. However, the Digital Sea fizzled out. In the end, Daybreaker's group ended up helping out Celestia's group by doing this, making the seas safe again. Not even the presence of some of these Subspace Pokemon was enough to digitize it once more. They were vastly weakened.

"Check it out..." Rainbow Dash gawked at the Digital Energy fading away from the Sea. Her friends struggled to find a way to reverse this and were only fixated on getting the Pokemon out of the sea. But now, they would have an easier time since the seas were no longer digitized, making them safe. "What do you think happened?"

"No clue. But we can work with this." Ash saw this as a golden opportunity either way. "Are ya doing better, Twilight?"

"It's not going away though..." Twilight groaned as the pixels around her were still present. One half of her vision was still obscured and her balance was greatly disturbed.

"Perhaps if we defeat them all..." Celestia faced Twilight before looking back at the Subspace Pokemon. These Pokemon from another dimension, even when weakened, continue to go on the offensive.

"Thunderbolt!" In unison, Ash, Celestia and Luna shouted, prompting their Pokemon to collectively unleash electrifying blasts. 100,000 volts from the three of them were summoned, which added up to 300,000 volts. Synchronized, three bolts were unleashed upon the opposing Subspace Pokemon.

The Water-Types that were on land were immediately struck by the volts, reverting to pixels, vanishing out of thin air.

"They vanished?" Luna gasped. "Are they returning to where they came from?"

"Perhaps. Either they can't continue to terrorize the area. Passion! Approach with Thunderbolt!"

"Garde!" The Embrace Pokemon took flight, summoning lightning in her hands. The Swanna attempted to stop her by flapping their wings, generating Pixel Storms. With her eyes narrowing, Gardevoir released a flash of magic from her body that would clash against the Digital Storm. It helped her tear through the storm, getting closer to the opposing Pokemon.

"Swanna!" The Swanna were then struck by the Thunderbolt via an up-close interaction. The lightning would scatter, hitting all of the Swanna with a chain reaction. Each of these Swanna vanished as pixels once more. Right after defeating them, she was already being attacked from the side by a Crawdaunt and Clawitzer.

"Electroweb!"

"Chu...Pika!" Saving Gardevoir was Pikachu with an Electroweb from above. He slammed the net of lightning down onto the two Pokemon, pinning them down. By doing so, they would also vanish. Pikachu would then jump back the second the opposing Swampert tried grabbing onto him, attempting to spread this digital infection.

"Castform, use Energy Bal!"

"Form!" Keeping his distance, Castform would use Energy Ball to snipe the Swampert, sending it back with super-effective damage. Swampert was still rather durable, proving to be the juggernaut out of all of these Subspace Pokemon. Raising its arm, it would go in for a Focus Punch on the Mouse Pokemon.

"Sceptile! Leaf Blade!"

"Tile!" Along came Ash's Sceptile with Leaf Blade. He slashed past Swampert at breakneck speeds. Swampert soon fell, disappearing as pixels. By the time it realized that it was too late to make a counterattack. It tried grabbing Sceptile's tail, only to vanish.

Just like that, all of the Subspace Pokemon had been defeated. Pixels appeared and dispersed. Unintentionally, Celestia and Daybreaker's group worked together to defeat a common foe. Ironically, it was from someone who was on the side of Daybreaker and another who was connected to Twilight Sparkle.

"Hah..." Speaking of whom, by defeating the Subspace Pokemon, Twilight's affliction fizzled out. Her eyesight returned to normal and so did the speed of her wingbeat and hoof. Rainbow Dash could finally let go of her. "Thanks..."

The Fishermen witnessed the end of this Digital Danger that would've consumed and pixelized them. Twilight only got a taste of it. Celestia sighed after steering this issue away but she wasn't exactly sure what caused it or where it came from at all.

"Perhaps...could Daybreaker's group be behind this? The timing makes too much sense after all." Luna immediately resorted to Daybreaker's alliance.

"Maybe. If so, that's just another reason why we must stop them. Where did such a power come from?" Celestia could only ponder at the moment.

"I don't know but...It felt familiar." Twilight walked over. "Even though it was so strange when I first saw and took a hit from it, a part of me recognized it in some way. It didn't feel that obscure to me."

"It didn't. Why?" Luna asked.

"I want to believe it's because of Twilight Luminaria's soul within me. There's no other reason I can think of. And if that's the case, it couldn't be Daybreaker."

"No. It was." Celestia suddenly said. "After you mentioned her name, that confirms it. When we stayed behind with Nadya's Parents for a while, they shared a lot of with us. One minor thing that we got was the scenario that happened at the Black Market prior to our arrival. She told us about how Gardevoir was promptly taken over by her."

"We didn't think too much of it. " Luna grumbled. "But now..."

Celestia feared that Daybreaker was achieving greater strengths, even some that come from this lost universe which is said to boast plenty of power. She was hoping that was the only power she obtained and nothing else. But for now, she could only hope and that was all.

For now, they had to continue to the Diamond Domain before Daybreaker's group potentially gets there first.


"Ugh..." Speaking of Gardevoir, she was on the ground, groaning in pain after what just happened. She still had memories of that entire scenario and how it played out. Standing over here was Daybreaker along with Second Wind, who had her Unown around Gardevoir just in case she was still being influenced by Twilight Luminaria.

The troops of Second Wind who were previously turned into pixels returned to normal once Gardevoir was defeated. Their Auras were still stolen but at least they still had their bodies. It couldn't be far worse than they expected.

"Oooh...I can't believe she got the better of me again."

"Twice in a row so consistently is rare. And you're supposed to be an expert when it comes to the mind since you're a Psychic-Type. How did you let it happen again?"

"I don't know..." Gardevoir sighed. "I was sure I'd have the advantage. But her magic is something else. The power it has might be beyond my own." The Embrace Pokemon could also feel the level of power that she had to wrestle with. Even though Twilight Luminaria wasn't at full strength and she was currently sealed away. the fact that she boasted so much influence was staggering.

"Well, from now on, you'll have to be less active if we're to get this under control," Daybreakear ordered.

"Huh?! What?!" Gardevoir unleashed a bellowing gasp and scream before standing up.

"We can't trust you to start using whatever energy you discover next when Twilight Luminaria could influence you again. And she might succeed. Whatever power it ends up being, it could be difficult for us to overcome. I can't take that chance." Daybreaker shook her head, being adamant being about her decision.

"B-But...What about the Diamond Domain?! I can at least still absorb the Aura, right?! You can't forbid me from my urges! Much like Necrozma, I need to survive on Aura."

"No, you don't." Daybreaker shut her down in an instant. "Necrozma's life depends on absorbing light. You are merely absorbing Aura because you fear the day you pass on. The two of you are very different when it comes to your goals, but I still agreed to help you. I will not starve you of Aura, but we will had to do it sparingly and with caution. You can go days without absorbing any Aura, especially with the lifespan you've gained."

"Tch." Gardevoir grit her teeth, annoyed and irritated by Daybreaker's decision. But she was not wrong. Even Gardevoir knew she couldn't properly control it yet since she was influenced by Twilight Luminaria twice. The Aura Vampire would have to skip out on a consistent Aura-absorbing streak.

There was only one bright side to this. The Aura from the Diamond Domain was up for grabs but after that, she would be exempt from absorbing Aura for a while. They had to continue moving to the Diamond Domain, but they were completely unaware of Ash's group who were also heading there with shortcuts to their advantage.



Allearth Forest.

Allearth Forest.

A sprawling woodland with towering ancient trees that filter the moonlight into dappled shadows on the forest floor. The air is heavy with the scent of moss and damp earth, carrying the occasional chirp of an unseen Flying-Type. Naturally, since it was nightfall, many of these Pokemon were asleep with only a few currently active such as Noibat, Noivern and Noctowl.

After crossing the sea that once was Digital and travelling further across the land, Ash and his group arrived at the Allearth Forest first. This was thanks to Ash knowing some shortcuts and this helped them beat Daybreaker's group to the forest and by extension, the Diamond Domain.

"So, where's the Diamond Domain?" Rainbow Dash asked, searching for an inkling of diamonds. The Diamond Domain was supposed to be near the Allearth Forest after all.

"It's somewhere nearby. Been a while since I've been there but I still know where it is. It'll be easy to find it since this is where Xerneas is resting."

"Wait, really? Xerneas is resting here?" Twilight uttered. "How do you know it came to rest here?"

"Well, it's not the same Xerneas. It's a different one that decided to rest here." But Ash quickly revealed that this was not the same Xerneas. "We shouldn't wake it up. Xerneas only wakes up when it needs to after all."

"Ain't that the truth...You two told me it showed up right after Yveltal destroyed everything. Talk about timing" Rainbow Dash whistled. "Yveltal's not here too, right?"

"Nope. But you're gonna see a lot of Carbink here. Plus, you might get to see Diance for the first time. I mean...if Mew hasn't already turned into one." Ash promised them a truly wonderful sight. And they could count on it since Ash doesn't disappoint with his locations.

Speaking of locations, they could gawk at the beautiful forest for what it was while they approached the Diamond Domain. The massive waterfalls were something to behold. They were titanic yet sparkling. Ash noticed how there were now diamond sparkles coming from the waterfalls which even surprised him. Those weren't there before.

Then again, it's been quite a few years or so since Ash has last been here during his Kalos journey. It was only natural for certain areas to undergo changes. Allearth Forest wasn't an exception. These diamonds would perfectly fall down with the water, sending sparkles with each passing second.

"Hoh..." Slowing down and taking the time to sit down was Twilight. Clearly, she was still feeling the effects of what just happened back at Lunice Hills.

"Tired? Let's take a break for now then." Celestia was willing to give them all a break. Allearth seemed like the best place to do so. "We can continue on our way later on. But let's refresh before that. Absol?"

"Sol." Absol would not only be a lookout for any potential danger thanks to his high stamina, but his horn would be able to warn them all if Daybreaker's group was nearby.

"Well...At least we know what this year's Pokemon Festival is all about." Twilight saw a theme with this year's Pokemon Festival. It seemed to be centred around counterparts this time. Prisma, Lucas, Twilight Wish, Luminaria and Daybreaker were proof of this. She was honestly surprised no other counterparts of anyone else she knows has shown up just yet. So far, it's only been confined to two of her friends and herself.

Ash would rest his head against a tree, getting comfortable with Pikachu. Everyone else got comfortable in the best way that they could. Celestia used her magic to bring some leaves over, using her magic to knit them together. Much like a Leavanny, she make a blanket of leaves with her magic, creating enough for everyone.

Luna would also stay awake, only to enter the Dream Realm to continue her job. She might even find a current dream involving Daybreaker's group. Just like that, many of them were asleep, including Zeraora.


Twilight's Dream.

Twilight already started dreaming, falling asleep faster than anyone else. And in her dream, she was back at Golden Oak Library. It was previously destroyed by Tirek but Twilight still dreams about it here and there. While she had a castle now, there was something about that library that she loved, aside from the plethora of books.

Being here brought some peace of mind whenever things got wild and today certainly has been wild as well as yesterday and the day before that.

"This is more like it..." Twilight said. She could be seen sitting in her old home, doing nothing else. Nothing fantastical was happening in her dream. She could just sit here for hours until she wakes up. But even the calmest dreams have something of interest occur.

And in Twilight's case, while sitting there with a peaceful disposition, she was starting to think of her other-self. Not Sci-Twi, Wish or Moonlight. Twilight was thinking about Twilight Luminaria. She was apparently supposed to be what Prisma is to Ash and his 9 other counterparts.

Twilight began imagining what she looked like and only went off what she knew about herself and her 3 other counterparts. A horn was the first thing to appear since all Twilights she knows about have horns. Even Sci-Twi, when she became Midnight Sparkle once.

The appearance of Luminaria was something she had to theorize about. Would she be fully grown just like Princess Celestia or even Empress Twilight or around Twilight's current appearance which was around the same height as the average pony? Twilight put on a smile, imagining the best version of herself. Based on what Scione told her, Twilight Luminaria was potentially amazing just like how Prisma was.

In front of her appeared a dream version of Twilight Luminaria who had the body but not the face. Twilight didn't wish to imagine the best version of herself with Empress Twilight's face, but that potentially had to be done. She even had to think about what the mane could possibly be. Not every Twilight had had the same mane style after all.

At that moment, when dreaming of Twilight Luminaria, she was caught off guard by what happened next. The dream projection suddenly spoke to her. "You don't have to dream about what I look like, Twilight."

"Aieeee!" She screeched as this was not what she imagined. The Princess of Friendship jittered for a moment after her own projection spoke to her. It was none other than Twilight Luminaria herself.

"Apologies. But this is the one chance I get to speak with you at last." Lo and behold, Twilight Luminaria overpowered Twilight's dream and spoke through this projection.

"Y-You're here? Are you really her?" Twilight stammered. "How did you hijack my dream? Or is this technically your dream too?"

"I am. And you need to listen carefully. My soul is within you and four others, much like Prisma's. I haven't had the chance to speak with any of you all. You've only felt me in small instances."

"I...have. Pretty recently actually during the Pokemon Festival. It happened on the Ghost Train first. Wait. Did you say four?" Twilight didn't mishear things. Twilight Luminaria said four others instead of three. Obviously, Sci-Twi, Twilight Wish and Twilight Moonlight were involved but apparently, there was another. Another that Twilight wasn't aware of

"Have you been focusing on stopping Prisma?"

"Well, I've been thinking of it, but I don't have much to go off about him. He's also pretty mysterious even if I know a lot about him." Twilight admitted. "But for now, I don't think he's going to show up anytime soon. Me and my friends are focusing on stopping his revival. Is it bad if he actually returns?"

"Yes. I'm afraid so. Your friend Ash cannot allow a part of Prisma's soul to show up. That goes for the other 9. If he does, I may have to appear as well, but only if I can revive myself. Unlike Prisma, my revival won't be so easy. Not since our previous clash."

"You and Prisma apparently went up against each other, right? Scione told me you were the only one who could stand up to Prisma."

"I wasn't just the only one. I was the only one to battle him to a stalemate. And it was because of that stalemate that we both ended up as souls." Luminaria revealed more to it. A battle was involved and it was apparently the result of their souls being locked up. "I didn't want to resort to it but..."

Suddenly, Twilight Luminaria was beginning to pulsate. Her dream projection was fizzling out and slowly fading away. "What's wrong?!" Her smaller self asked.

"My magic still isn't as strong as it used to be. Even here in the Dream Realm, it's no use." Twilight Luminaria sighed. "I can't talk with you any longer, Twilight. Just know that I am within you. And I need you to focus on stopping Prisma. If push comes to shove, you may have to take drastic action against Ash. You-"

Those were her last words before she vanished, unable to keep her magic active any longer. Twilight Sparkle stood there absolutely stunned by what was just said. Especially that last bit. It sounded like Twilight Luminaria wanted her to one day challenge Ash, just like how Prisma was challenged by Twilight Luminaria.

"Drastic action against Ash...? That can't happen...Right?"


"Ah!" Twilight was soon woken up, letting out a gasp. Her eyes met with the beautiful night sky but she didn't wake up based on what happened. Instead, she woke up thanks to a cry from Absol.

"Sol! Absol!" Absol cried out, waking up everyone else. His horn was vibrating rapidly, letting them know that danger was afoot and very much near. Once they were awake, they shot up as soon as possible. Luna would even exit the Dream Realm at a breakneck speed along with Darkrai.

"Is it them, Absol?!" Twilight asked, blinking for a moment as she was still perplexed by Twilight Luminaria's message.

"Sol...!" Indeed it was. Absol looked up to see something in the distance. Approaching Allearth Forest was a Salamence along with some Unown. Daybreaker's group had arrived.

They had minuscule time to even sleep, allowing them to wake up fairly swiftly. But this meant that their opportunity to take a rest and relax was crushed the second their enemies showed up. At this rate, an encounter between both groups might occur. Celestia feared this encounter a bit. It would be the first time she finally comes face to face with Daybreaker.

However, this could be avoided if the Diamond Domain was protected. There was no time to waste now that Daybreaker's alliance had shown up and if they spot Celestia's group, poor Allearth Forest and by extension, Xerneas, could be the catalyst of something truly disastrous. Absol's horn said it all with how much it was shaking.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 325 End.

PreviousChapters Next