• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Zygarde

Equestria. Under the Sea. The Storm King's Airship.

Zygarde had appeared.

All the way from the Kalos region, the Order Pokemon arrived, travelling through the seas of Equestria. The distance between Kalos and Equestria was great, making Zygarde's arrival and response to this damaged ecosystem all the more impressive.

In its 50% Forme, it was already making its way to the ones responsible for damaging the ecosystem in such a way. It had already gathered up its cells and cores when during its trip to Equestria, appearing in a form that was before its final form. Even 50% of its cells were enough to make it extremely powerful though. The movement of Zygarde was enough to ripple the ways as parts of the sea were parted just from its movements. As the Guardian of the Land, it would eventually show itself, moving through the sea at great speeds, targeting the airship of the Storm King.

"The plan worked..." Tempest Shadow said as she could hear the roar of Zygarde going off. The more it slithered through the waters, the closer it got as it brought a green aura that lit up the seas, replacing the usual blue around a wide area. "It's here."

"It's Zygarde! I told you he'd come to us!" Speaking of the Storm King, he cackled once Zygarde was seen, ecstatic that his greatest prize was coming to him at last. "Alright! You all know what to do! Let's not waste our big chance!"

Now that Zygarde was here, the mission to capture it would be initiated. They have waited long enough for the Order Pokemon and now it was here. The Storm King held up his staff, ready to use the power of the crystals once more and this time, it would be at full power. The seas around him were under his control as he would manipulate the water, warping it and bringing out its destructive nature.

An underwater tsunami was then unleashed, flowing in Zygarde's direction. But without haste, Zygarde would retaliate immediately. And that was by using one of its signature moves, Thousand Waves. Even when underwater, this Ground-Type move could be used. From its body, Zygarde caused the sea floor to explode. It then manipulates the rubble to swirl around the controlled waves, rendering them immobile.

Zygarde already demonstrated a great wealth of its power, continuing to approach the airship with another attack being prepared. The Storm King paused for a moment before realizing he had to act soon, otherwise, this ship was history along with him.

With a twirl of his staff, the Storm King manipulated the sea once more. But this time, he raised them. With amazing power, he raised a large chunk of the sea into the air, carrying everything near it. The Airship was instantly lifted up as to be expected as well as the rubble that Zygarde had made.

All of it had been shot up to the surface at high speeds, creating a massive pillar of water. The water reached great heights as the Airship went above it, managing to stay airborne even though it was just underwater. Of course, this would be noticed by those in the Grand Equestria and the Sea Temple.

When pursuing the Storm King's Airship, they witnessed a powerful pillar of water enter the air, rippling and shaking the seas. That gave them a clear indication of where the Storm King was. But it wasn't just the Storm King that was present here. Their eyes met with someone else that was sent into the air. And it was none other than the Order Pokemon Zygarde.

"Is that Zygarde?!" Luna gasped, recognizing that appearance based on the books she read. That seemed to resemble Zygarde perfectly. Reshiram and Zekrom already knew that it was Zygarde in an instant just by looking at its appearance. The Storm King succeeded in bringing it here.

The People of Water also knew that it was indeed Zygarde. Now that Zygarde was here, that meant that parts of the ecosystem have been healed during its arrival to Equestria. It has been centuries since they've seen the Order Pokemon but now it was here, in its 50% Forme.

As for Zygarde, even though it was lifted into the air with the water, it was far from thrown off balance. While in the air, Zygarde had used Scale Shot, firing multiple black-and-white-glowing scales from its Z-Shape Serpentine body. As the scales travelled, they left behind purple trails of energy before piercing through the waves that sent it into the air.

And of course, it targeted the Storm King's Airship. Now that Zygarde was here, the Storm King could speed up his airship and go on solid land at last. However, it seemed that Zygarde would do that for him. Scale Shot struck into the barrier that protected the airship, rapidly beating down on it with its sharp scales. And while the scales were trying to push through, Zygarde found the time to unleash another attack.

And this time, it was Thousand Arrows. Yet another signature move in its arsenal. 50% Forme Zygarde fires beams of energy from its body, sending them upwards. Any airborne opponent hit by this attack will be knocked down to the ground and in this case, the Airship was a perfect target. The beams came flying, joining the scales and rapidly beating down on the shield. The Storm King saw that the barrier was about to break as cracks were already starting to show.

One of the beams managed to get through, leaving a hole through the barrier. This beam struck the airship of the Storm King, dealing damage to it and leaving behind a hole. Already, the airship was starting to turn as the rest of the barrier had been destroyed thanks to this one hole.

The Storm Creatures and Tempest Shadow held on as the ship was starting to turn, falling sideways. At this rate, it would most definitely crash. On top of that, there was now a hole in the ship, revealing the outside. The nearest piece of land was a mountainscape in the distance.

"Don't panic! I've got this under control!" The Storm King said, raising his staff once more. With the power of the crystals, he could easily solve this however he wanted.

By the power of the crystals, he managed to repair the damage that was done to the airship with ease. The hole had been put back up as if the damage was never done in the first place. And finally, the Storm King would make the airship land safely, gaining perfect momentum and balance in an instant.

The Storm King's Airship would land perfectly on the ground, harming no one inside. As for Zygarde, it would eventually descend. And the location it descended at would also be the mountains. Zygarde had a harder landing than the airship, crushing nearby rock mounds. Now, Zygarde was in its advantageous territory. The Land.

But now that both sides had touched the ground, they would face off against each other more. The doors of the airship would open up as the Airship would slightly leave the ground. And from that airship was the Storm King, coming out to meet with Zygarde. He would walk out with high confidence, making himself seem above Zygarde as he envisioned himself as the future ruler of the ecosystem and the world.

At the same time, rushing to the scene was the Grand Equestria and the Sea Temple. Now that Zygarde has shown up, they had to hurry before the worst could happen. There was a chance that the Storm King could obtain Zygarde's power for himself thanks to those two crystals.

"You. You are the ones who have elevated the damage to the world." Zygarde spoke, using telepathy to do so as much like most Legendaries, it had a booming voice that echoed in everyone's ears.

"Well, well, well! We meet at last, Zygarde!" He rested his staff on his shoulder, putting on a confident yet intimidating smile.

"The World has already been tainted by the acts of the Black Crusade and you have only brought out that Dark Magic which threatens to eat away at everything."

"That's right! All me! I've been waiting for this! With your power, I can control the world in any way I want compared to other powers that I've been searching for. They would help me conquer the world but it would take so much longer. You're my shortcut!"

He would boast about elevating the Dark Magic and also how Zygarde would bring him every benefit possible just by taking his power. And at the same time, the Storm Creatures would exit the ship to confront Zygarde at last. But it wouldn't be a physical confrontation. Far from it. Everyone here was smart enough to know that getting close to Zygarde was just asking for a painful beatdown.

Zygarde watched as these Storm Creatures appeared, already having ways to try and restrain it. And in their arms, they already had many chains in store for Zygarde. The Order Pokemon looked around it as a chain had already been thrown at it. Zygarde would headbutt the first chain away, knocking it aside. But more were inbound as these chains came flying in, targeting many parts of Zygarde's body.

These chains which also appeared to be made out of obsidian, would automatically latch onto Zygarde's upper body with the first targeting his neck. These chains would grab onto the Order Pokemon's serpentine body, trying their best to restrain it since it didn't have any arms. At least, not yet. Restraining a snake-like creature with chains was a difficult task indeed but not impossible.

However, to scoff at their attempt to capture it, Zygarde, with just one attack, would easily destroy the chains. By using Outrage, Zygarde shattered these obsidian chains with a bellowing roar and exertion of Draconic Energy that flew out of its body. The chains would not only shatter, but the power would knock over some Storm Creatures just from the force alone.

On top of that, large rocks would come crashing down from the mountains that broke apart from Zygarde's cry. These rocks rolled down, approaching the Storm Creatures. Seeing this, they would quickly disperse, attempting to avoid these large rocks that could easily crush them.

The chain plan already failed but the Storm King had more to offer. Anything to capture Zygarde and take its power for itself. Tempest Shadow took action, quickly sending out her Sneasler and Noivern. In her eyes, the best thing to do was subdue Zygarde and the most common way of doing so was via a Pokemon Battle.

"Boomburst, Noivern!"

"Vern!" Starting off was Noivern with Boomburst, who already sent a powerful soundwave at the Order Pokemon, blowing away the rocks and sending a powerful echo through the air. Zygarde took the hit, receiving a powerful Boomburst. But the best it did was make it utter a small cry.

To return the favour, Zygarde would use Outrage once more, releasing another powerful roar. This time, it was intended for Noivern. The Sound Wave Pokemon would instantly be knocked away, crashing through a pile of rocks while other Storm Creatures were knocked over.

As for the rocks, they would crash near the Storm Creatures while some would pursue them, rolling across the ground. Zygarde was the master of the land the rocks that followed the Storm Creatures weren't doing it by chance. It was all done by Zygarde's will. He was essentially the Will of the Planet.

"Sneasler, use Dire Claw!"

"Snea!" Approaching Zygarde was Sneasler would jump from rock to rock, avoiding any damage. With her claws surrounded in poison, she would lunge at the Order Pokemon, preparing for a swift yet poisonous slash. In response, Zygarde would use Thousand Waves. Zygarde causes the ground underneath Sneasler and everyone else to explode immediately. The Storm Creatures and even Tempest Shadow were knocked into the air by this powerful eruption of power.

But for the Storm King, he would put up a shield around himself thanks to the staff, staying perfectly still on a platform of Earth while his forces were lifted into the air or even knocked over. Tempest Shadow managed to keep her balance even when the ground below had erupted. Sneasler avoided it as well by jumping even higher as she finally reached Zygarde, ready to slash at it.

However, by manipulating the rubble, Zygarde had bombarded Sneasler with multiple large rocks the second she got too close. The Regional Variant from the far past was knocked out of the sky, taking heavy hits as the rest of the controlled rubble would fly at the other Storm Creatures.

Sneasler would still manage to recover, sliding on the ground that hadn't been struck by Zygarde's Thousand Waves. "Curses. Use Close Combat! Noivern, use Dragon Pulse!"

"Snea!" Sneasler would try again. This time with Close Combat. Noivern would join her, using Dragon Pulse to deal super-effective damage. Sneasler would move past all of the rubble and falling rocks, approaching the Dragon-Ground-Type.

The Free Climb Pokemon would then start slashing as fast as she could before she even reached Zygarde, getting a headstart. Zygarde had already countered the Dragon Pulse with its own Dragon Pulse. Two Dragon Pulses would crash into each other, causing an explosion of Infinity Energy to go off.

And through that smoke was Sneasler who landed a hit on Zygarde. The Order Pokemon had been struck by an incoming flurry of sharp and deadly slashes from the Free Climb Pokemon. It was hard to say how effective these strikes were but they were definitely doing damage.

And at that moment, Tempest Shadow would take out one of her Obsidian Orbs, seeing this as the best time to use them. She threw it into the air before then kicking it with all of her might. The orb travelled rapidly, striking Zygarde after it received a powerful barrage of slashes.

With the orb hitting it, everyone expected Zygarde to finally turn into obsidian, making this easier for everyone. That way, the Storm King would have its power at last. And once the magic within the orbs went off, the obsidian texture was already appearing around Zygarde's power.

The Storm King grinned, seeing this as the moment of truth after seeing those obsidian textures as they started around Zygarde's upper body. However, Zygarde would make sure that moment never came. With its power, Zygarde used another one of its signature moves.

And that would be Core Enforcer.

Normally, it would be fired as a beam, but now, it would be used differently. From Zygarde's body, a multi-coloured pulse flew out, instantly blowing away the obsidian that tried to restrain it. The magic had been negated with this powerful outburst of energy. This outburst not only obliterated the obsidian but it would strike the Storm Creatures and Sneasler as well.

Afterwards, a light green Z-Shape was formed on the ground, representing Zygarde's shape. That shape would then explode, having its own power. The mountainside had been lit up with a light green energy for many nearby to see as the light would even change the colour of the sky for a moment.

The aftermath showed some of the Storm Creatures being too dizzy to focus or even down for the count, bewildered by Zygarde's power. It was many against one and yet Zygarde still showed them why it had the status of a Legendary Pokemon. Tempest Shadow narrowed her eyes, standing near a massive crater that had been formed from Zygarde's attack. Her Sneasler climbed out of the rubble as Grubber stayed inside the ship, knowing he would be running into his own demise if he went out there. It was best to stay inside and avoid the Land Dragon.

"As long as i am the Guardian of the Land, you cannot defeat me."

"Hmph. Whatever! You're just talking big, that's all!" The Storm King grumbled at this development before aiming his staff at Zygarde. He would get involved, having plenty of power that even a Legendary Pokemon had to look out. "You won't be so tough when I use this!" The Storm King yelled before unleashing a power blast of light at Zygarde.

A direct hit. Once hit by the light, Zygarde's body was suddenly surrounded by a powerful orb of light. This orb of light would keep Zygarde still for a moment, preventing it from moving. Zygarde was met with the power of the Sea Temple Crystals and what two of them could do. By using their full power, the Storm King managed to make the Order Pokemon stay still, forming this orb of light to contain him.

"I can still take your power for myself just by doing this!" And even though ZYgarde wasn't fully restrained, the Storm King still had the opportunity to steal some of its power. And while the orb held it down, the Storm used his staff to instantly draw power from the Order Pokemon.

The staff sent a dark blue magic that travelled through the light, reaching Zygarde. Immediately, the Staff Sacanas would start drawing power from Zygarde, seeping this Legedanry Power from its body.

"Oh, yeah I feel it!" The Storm King laughed as he was starting to feel some of Zygarde's power flocking to him. It was a new kind of power. Much like how the Sea Temple Crystals felt new. The power that comes from the Pokemon World had a different feeling compared to what comes from Equestria and beyond.

Zygarde roared as there was now a green energy slowly appearing around the Storm King's staff. With this simple action, he was managing to draw some of Zygarde's power into the staff and if something wasn't done, he could most definitely succeed.

Refusing to let that happen, Zygarde would shatter the orb by using Outrage once more. Its roar and draconic energy had obliterated the orb, shattering it into a million pieces while also ending the power absorption that the Storm King was pulling off. The Storm King stumbled from this power exertion, nearly falling over. But even though his absorption didn't fully go through, he still managed to take something.

Zygarde felt a bit winded from this. The Order Pokemon knew something had left its body, making it a bit woozy and out of it. But it wasn't something that would last that long.

"Take a gander at this!" The Storm King raised his staff, showing Zygarde and the others what he managed to obtain. Green energy was now crackling from the staff, showing that Storm King succeeded in taking some of Zygarde's power. "Now that I have a bit of it, I'd say at least...10%, I'll test it out! But I can make it better too!"

Without wasting any time, the Storm King would use the newly obtained power. But not only would he use Zygarde's power, but he also merged the power of the Sea Temple Crystals into it, elevating it. By merging the two powers together, the Storm King created a union of energy that has never been made before.

Zygarde knew something like this was unnatural. Its own power and the power of the Sea Temple Crystals were never meant to merge as one. The Sea Temple Crystals have never even merged with anything before, until now. Such a powerful union and it was being used in the hands of a conqueror.

The Storm had power over some of the land and a majority of the water now and by using these two powerful, he unleashed a dark yellow and green energy into the air. This energy would reach a high point in the sky, colouring it differently. The seas would tremble as they were being tampered with once more.

They rose up, bending to the will of the Storm King as the energy he cast was affecting the area even though it was appearing in the sky. Only the skies were exempt from this power but that didn't make it any less dangerous. He already had the power to affect the land but that was mainly with the power of the Sea Temple Crystals. Now, he could affect the land in new ways that only Zygarde originally could.

Only 10% of Zygarde's power had been taken but thanks to the Sea Temple Crystals, it had reached a level that surpassed 10%. The full power of two crystals brought it up to what could be considered 50% matching Zygarde's 50% form. And with that power, the land started to change.

By the Storm King's will, the lands were changing, turning into magma. Lava began to spurt out of the ground, cracking the ground apart. The large mountains were beginning to transform, changing shape to form into volcanoes. Lava eruptions were starting to appear, breaking apart more of the ground and slowly transforming it into a volcanic area. And of course, the first target was Zygarde.

The Grand Equestria and the Sea Temple had their movements interrupted by these disturbed waves, failing to keep at a consistent speed. Reshiram and Zekrom were nearby, witnessing this new power being unleashed. They would stop in their tracks as the water nearly struck them mid-flight. A demonstration of what the Storm King could do with all of Zygarde's power as finally being shown and it was not a pretty sight at all.

However, the Storm King's new power wasn't just affecting this part of Equestria. It was going beyond that as he was willing to go wild with only a bit of Zygarde's power.

"This is amazing!" The Storm King laughed. "Alright then! Now we can focus on the princesses too! I'm feeling pretty confident! But first, I'll need more from you, Zygarde!"

Zygarde saw this was a rather quick escalation of danger, knowing it couldn't stick around such a dangerous area for long. The lava was only growing. And on top of that, the Pokemon were being threatened. Their home could turn into something that did not fit them all. Knowing this, Zygarde would try and stop this.

"Your excellence! Up there!" Suddenly, Tempest Shadow would draw the Storm King's attention to the two Dragons that could be seen in the distance. Reshiram and Zekrom were near.

"Ooh, that's not a good sign. Time to go! Again!" The Storm King called for them to keep on moving. But before they would leave, the Storm King wished to use more of Zygarde's power in this area. But this time, against Zygarde itself.

He aimed the staff at Zygarde, unleashing a powerful blast of Draconic and Light Energy. In response, Zygarde would use Core Enforcer. The Order Pokemon formed an orb of energy in front of it, firing yet another multi-coloured beam. The two great powers would collide, meeting in the middle of the mountains. A great clash occurred, forming a larger crater than before.

Tempest Shadow returned her Pokemon, quickly running back to the Airship. All the Storm Creatures would make a run of it, retreating for the scene as this entire area was quickly becoming too dangerous. There was still lava appearing around here. Green and Dark Blue lightning would come crackling thanks to this clash as some of it would hit the sea. The seas were getting the worst of it, having their ecosystem greatly disturbed compared to the land.

The clash between the Storm King and Zygarde was fierce as it was reaching past the mountains by this point. Seeing that it was getting too dangerous to be here, the Storm King would end his clash with Zygarde as the two attacks cancelled each other out. The result was a great light that eclipsed the mountainscape, forming a giant tsunami in the process.

This tsunami would fly up, reaching Reshiram, Zekrom, the Grand Equestria and the Sea Temple. The two Dragons could handle the Tsunami, however, the Sea Temple and Grand Equestria were raised into the air by its pressure. They all held on once they were lifted into the air as the seas grew ever more violent by the second.

Once the light cleared, Zygarde was suddenly gone. A massive crater that left the mountainscape in shambles had been left behind. And the aftermath also left behind massive damage to the ecosystem. Not just in this area, but anywhere random beyond it.

The airship had been knocked into the air as well from the aftermath but was shielded by the Storm King. The Storm King himself levitated by using the power of the crystals, bringing himself safely onto his own ship, leaving the mountainscape in an absolute mess.

"Where did Zygarde go?" Tempest Shadow questioned.

"Oh, we'll see Zygarde again. Now that I have some of its power, it's bound to show up again. It's probably underground by now." The Storm King rested the staff on his shoulder. "We've drawn it out successfully, so let's keep doing it. It'll want its own power back so let's play chase with it. To my home turf, the Badlands."

The airship would fly off, heading elsewhere. This time, it was off to the Badlands. The home territory of the Storm King. There was bound to be an advantage there.

As for Zygarde, it emerged from the ground, blowing away all the massive rubble that could be seen. It had taken some damage from this explosion, but not enough to knock it out. Part of its power had been stolen and was now a weapon for the Storm King who has already demonstrated what he could do with it. Now Zygarde was in pursuit of the Storm King.


The Badlands. In the Skies. Captain Celaeno's Airship.

Because of what the Storm King had done, random locations had been affected by his actions. Ecosystems had been targeted as lands and seas were disrupted by this great power. And this very moment, Ash and his friends, who were on the ship of Captain Celaeno would be near such a power.

The skies above them would rumble for a moment but they were not aware of it yet. Since they were in the air, they could not see the power at all. Currently, they were on their way to Mount Aris, where the Hippogriffs could apparently be found. They moved through the dark clouds which seemed endless thanks to the Badlands' atmosphere. And while moving through the clouds, green flashes could be seen.

Ash noticed these green flashes in the clouds, acting like thunder. But that wasn't any ordinary thunder. Nor did it sound like thunder at all. Ash wondered what this really was Castform's Cells were already tingling, reacting to the change in weather. At this moment, no one knew what was going on away from the Badlands but now, it seemed that it was reaching the Badlands at last.

And speaking of reaching, in the distance, Mount Aris could be seen. It wouldn't be long until they reach their destination. But at the same time, there was something ominous in the environment that would say otherwise as the journey continues.


Chapter 206 End.

PreviousChapters Next