• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Yet another Twilight

Equestria. Ponyville. Twilight's Lab. PokePark. Day

Entering the PokePark was its owner, Twilight Sparkle. After entering this other land that was hidden by a garage door of all things, she was ready to expose them all to the Pokemon Festival. Already, she gathered up all the Pokemon she could find at the Cove Area and the Arbor Area. The two places she's been to."

Lined up were Bug and Grass-Types from the Arbor Area with the Cove Area Pokemon being heavily centered around Water-Types. But of course, each of these areas had Pokemon of other types, such as Bisharp who came from the Arbor Area or Audino from the Cove Area.

"That's all of you. A huge chunk too. I'm glad these two areas are pretty small, but now I need to gather everyone over at the Tech and Crag Area. I haven't been there yet so this is a new experience." Twilight had merely scratched the surface on how many Pokemon she had. She's only seen the ones here at the Cove and Arbor Area but that was only because they were close.

The other two areas have yet to be explored solely because of how occupied she was. From the vampires to a clash in space and many more that just spiralled out of control, PokePark kept being an afterthought.

"When we get out there, I'm trusting you all to be on your best behaviour. And most importantly, to have as much fun as you can. The two might clash with each other but, eh." said the Princess of Friendship.

"Bisharp!" Carrying out Twilight's wishes since she was a princess, Bisharp would salute He's already been outside of PokePark so this wasn't anything new. But in terms of what he'll be doing, that will be completely new for him. Just to have fun, Bisharp would have to take orders first. He looked back at his platoon of Pawniwards, expecting them to do the same. Not just because their captain would do it but because it was an order from Twilight.

"Pawniard..." The Pawniard sighed after receiving a glare from Bisharp.

"Snivy!" As for Snivy, she knew how to have fun, but in her own way. As a princess, the things she will do will mostly be for her own benefit.

"Dewott!" Aside from Bisharp, the other Pokemon who hasn't been limited to PokePark was Dewott.

"I'll give you all a head start. You can head out now and I'll show up later as soon as I gather everyone at PokePark." As soon as Twilight said that, the Pokemon stormed off, not wasting any time. They were going to party for three weeks. Twilight screeched as she was knocked into the air by the stampeding Pokemon.

Just like that, they were all gone, ready to flood the streets of Ponyville and wherever they go next. But they would be sure to return after the festival is over. Catching Twilight in time was Bisharp, preventing her from crashing. "T-Thanks, Bisharp."

"Sharp!" Bisharp saluted as he would be the last to follow them all. After gently placing the Princess of Friendship down, he would salute and depart with his platoon of Pawniard, carrying out Twilight's orders. The entrance to PokePark was now completely silent with all of the Pokemon gone.

it was just Twilight and her Espeon who managed to avoid that stampede. Now all Twilight had to do was meet the other Pokemon for the very first time. She wasn't even sure if they knew about her existence. Twilight had to assume they did since BigTime Ben passed ownership of PokePark to her.


The Crag Area.

The Crag Area. Located along some mountains, this was home to an abundance of Rock-Type Pokemon specifically and other Pokemon-Types. Twilight had finally arrived here after so long. This was another testament to the fact that PokePark was a stored dimension hidden behind Twilight's Lab.

In the distance, a massive rock formation that resembled an Emboar could be seen. It was behind everything else in the Crag Area but it was so huge that it stuck out more than any place else.

"Hooh...It is hot over here." Twilight was already feeling the heat. Her first time here and she already discovered the different living conditions. This would definitely be a place where Rock-Types would live. When taking a step with Espeon and approaching the PokePark, the first Pokemon they saw stood before them, right at the Crag Area's entrance.

"Bastiodon." A Bastiodon. Twilight wasn't aware that she even had a Bastiodon as a Pokemon now that she had ownership of PokePark.

"A Bastiodon?"

"Bast." Bastiodon already recognized Twilight Sparkle the moment she showed up. While Twilight has never been to the Crag Area and by extension, the Tech Area, her existence was still well known. Possibly by the Pokemon from the Cove and Arbor Area that have come by here. Seeing her, Bastiodon stepped aside for its trainer. Bastiodon was clearly meant to the gate guardian of the Crag Area against anyone else that approaches, but Twilight was granted easy access.

And after being given access to the place, Twilight saw it for what it was. An entire fort was in the Crag Area area as opposed to the Cove and Arbor Area which were filled with a beach town and verdant fields.

"Gible!" Running past Twilight was a Gible who was also being chased down by a furious Primeape. Above her, the sound of a Braviary flying by could be heard.

"Braviary!" The Valiant Pokemon cawed.

"Flareon!" Present here was a Flareon as well, currently rolling a Ferroseed along while also hurting its nose in the process. Advancing further, Twilight saw other Pokemon that looked too out of place to be in such a hot place.

Dancing nearby was a Bellossom who was surprisingly fine, showing no signs of feeling the heat compared to Twilight. Creeping up behind Bellossom was a Croagunk who had another Ferrosseed in its arms, ready to surprise Bellossom. But this was soon interrupted by the force of a Diglett emerging from the earth, causing Croagunk to fall over and drop Ferrosseed.

Plenty of movement was happening here at the Crag Area and the Pokemon here were active in their way. They were rather rambunctious compared to the two areas Twilight has been to.

"I have to bring them out here too." Twilight took a deep breath, knowing that some of these Pokemon were going to be harder to deal with compared to what she's seen. Of course, this meant that her friends would have more time to enjoy themselves while Twilight would be busy finding all of the Pokemon in PokePark. "Alright, I might be here for a while now that I'm looking at this."


Kanto. Pallet Town. The Pokemon Festival.

And indeed, they were having a blast. Ash was present in his hometown, having Fluttershy and Applejack's family there. And the way they were enjoying themselves was either by taking part in the attractions of even some delicious food. Both from Delia and the Apple Family.

Delia was seen conversing with Granny Smith while Lucario and Delta Lucario were partaking in an Arm Wrestling Contest with Apple Bloom's Pokemon and Applejack's Sceptile cheering them on. The two Lucario were fiercely growling as their arms were shaking from this intense struggle.

Speaking of Sceptile, present here was Ash's Sceptile, plus all of his Pokemon. Why wouldn't they show up for the Pokemon Festival? And with each of his Pokemon out in the open, especially since they all have their own personalities, it certainly livened things up.

"How's about Galar next? The Wild Area's something I wanna see more of." Ash spoke with Fluttershy, showing her the Galar Region on his Rotom Phone. Since both of them love to meet new Pokemon all the time, they were itching to tackle the Galar Region. "I wanna see if I can spot more Pokemon just like what Melony had when I battled her."

"Oooh, that sounds like a good idea to me, Ash." Fluttershy was all for it without a hesitation. "But maybe after we head to the Film Festival that Rarity's in."

"There looks like something else far off from Galar." Apple Bloom uttered, pointing out another location near Galar. "Looks like an Island. A pretty big one too and it's not connected to Galar at all. "

"Haven't been there yet. Hmm..." Ash pondered. "Finish all of Galar or check that place out..."

"Galar's where you'll have to face Leon someday, so I say stick with Galar until then," Fluttershy suggested.

"Alright, alright. Good point." With an approving nod, Ash would keep that in mind. But knowing Ash, he'll be so enamoured by whatever catches his attention he might stray away from the set path.

"If you're going to Galar, then that means Melony and I will have unsettled business," Delia spoke, hearing their conversation. She brought up her rivalry with Melony and how their competition from the Yard Sale wasn't done just yet. "We have to settle things."

"Won't she come to you, Mrs Ketchum?"

"Not this time. This time, I'm going to her and if I had to guess, she won't be at Circhester since it's the Pokemon Festival. But that doesn't matter since I can speak to her on the computer. She'll let me know exactly where she is."

"You're not gonna come with us to the Film Festival where Rarity and Rarity are?" Ash asked as it sounded like Delia was skipping out on Unova.

"A Film Festival? Oooh, that does sound good. But I'm sure I'll find enough time for it. Right now, I'm only focused on meeting up with Melony."

"Fair enough. For me, after I'm done with Galar, I'm meeting up with Sci-Twi. Or she's meeting up with me somewhere else."

"Bay!" Speaking out and getting close to Ash was his Bayleef, who would make space for herself by getting in-between Fluttershy and Ash who Bayleef felt were a bit too close to each other. Bayleef had someplace she wished to be at as well. However, stopping her from ruining Ash's space was Fluttershy's own Bayleef, who would restrain her. But also Ash's Bayleef would much rather do without Sci-Twi being around either.

"Okay, Bayleef. If there's someplace you wanna be, you can say it. We can make enough time for it." Ash would still heed Bayleef's wishes as this response formed a wide smile on her face. Ash always had his Pokemon's best interest in mind. "I'm also pretty psyched on who I get to meet this year's festival. Only one way to find out. Time to head to Unova, you guys!"

He spoke to all of his Pokemon. This time, Ash was bringing his entire party with him. His Pokemon weren't just going to enjoy the Pokemon Festival over at Pallet Town and by extension Ponyville. They were going to enjoy it globally.

"Hang on. How are ya gonna bring all of 'em over?" Applejack asked. Ash had quite a handful of Pokemon. Bringing them all on this journey would also be a handful. "They all ain't gonna fit on the plane too, ya know."

"No need to worry. Professor Oak passed me their Poke Balls. And my bag's pretty big enough for it." Ash placed his bag down, opening it up to reveal each and everyone's Poke Balls. All of them would find a way across regions. But once they enter the region, they'll be let out and will go wild without a doubt. Some of them might even feel nostalgic about being in certain regions.

Pignite, Krookodile, Oshawott and all of Ash's Unovan Pokemon know that they'll feel nostalgic once they head to Unova since their best memories originate there. Although, while Oshawott would feel some nostalgia a part of him also wished to see Sci-Twi again with hearts filling his eyes.

"Aren't you worried about what could go wrong?" Speaking from within Ash was Sombra. "You know how these Festivals get."

"Yeah, I know. But you'd better believe I'm ready. No matter who are what comes my way, I'll be glad to meet it. Plus, I don't think there's much threatening us. Except Twilight Moonlight but that's about it. I don't know when she'll show up aain but she'll be here. I just know it."

"You tried talking to her already but it doesn't seem like she's in the mood for talking." said Fluttershy. "That's a shame, really. I'm sure she's nice."

"I don't know about that..." Applejack slowly shook her head. "After hearing about Twilight Moonlight, what she does and what she has done, she seemed like a rather difficult character to try and reason with. Definitely different from the Twilight they all know. On the bright side, she's not as bad as the Empress.


Equestria. Manehattan.

Over at Manehattan, the Royal Trio consisting of Celestia, Luna and Chrysalis were still on the move. And right behind them was a massive cart of books. Specifically, romance novels. Chrysalis ended up buying every single book there after being immediately enamoured by these books. And she was already reading one of them.

"It's a good thing she had a spare stock to fill her stands with," Celestia said after Chrysalis brought everything.

"Mhm." Chrysalis only gave a light response as she was too fixated on the words in front of her. She wasn't using magic to speed read this time. She was going to take it slow and easy. And that just made things all the more better.

"Ah, Luna. The Battle Frontier." Celestia would turn her attention to the newly established Battle Frontier which was also the Battle Casino. "Aren't you going to go straight for that since it's been available for a few weeks now?"

"Maybe. I haven't decided if I want to challenge the Battle Frontier." Luna grumbled. "I'm sure the Frontier Brains there are powerful but...I'm not sure how to feel about gimmicks in battles."

"You're okay with Mega Evolution, Dynamax and Z-Moves though."

"Yes, but those help the Pokemon. I heard one of them involves a slot machine. A battle where a majority of it is all up to chance? I could do without that." Luna had her reasons and she seemed to prefer the traditional way of battling. "That is what I prefer."

Nearby, some Pokemon Battles were taking place. Two young colts could be seen battling along with other trainers in a mini Pokemon Battlefield. Sparks were flying as well as small dust clouds and explosions from these clashes. Those are the kind of battles that Luna enjoys.

Unfortunately for her, most of these trainers were still new to Pokemon Battling, so it would be rather unfair for her to take any of them. But if there was a trainer she could take on who could match with her or even be stronger possibly, she'd take that opportunity.

"You're so focused on Cobalion. I'm focused on Pokemon Battles." Luna came to a halt, viewing the ongoing Pokemon Battles in front of her. In the Pokemon Festival, Pokemon Battles were plentiful with different events being available. And in this case, this event was all over the place. Trainers were joining in at any moment as it looked more like a battle royal.

"Yes, and Ash," Celestia called her out, knowing Luna wasn't any different from her. The Moon Princess grumbled before looking back at the battles.

"But everyone here looks rather new. Let's see if somepony sticks out..." Luna observed the scenario, carefully looking at each Pokemon Trainer. More and more trainers were passing by Luna, entering this event and sending their own Pokemon out.

That is until one pony passed by Celestia, who immediately looked rather familiar. Celestia blinked for a moment after seeing a familiar figure pass by her. She saw her face and it was brief but noticeable for the Sun Princess. In the eyes of Celestia, it looked a lot like Twilight. Specifically, Twilight Velvet.

"Twilight?" But she was a bit off. It looked like Twilight but something was amiss.

"Hm?" However, the name was completely spot on. She instantly responded to Celestia's words, slowly turning around. Lo and behold, the pony standing before her resembled Twilight. Twilight Sparkle to be exact, while also possessing visible traits from Twilight Velvet. That face was all too familiar to Princess Celestia.

"You're not Twilight...Are you?" Celestia uttered.

"Y-You already knew my name?" Twilight pulled back. This was Twilight. But she wasn't a Sparkle, a Velvet or even a Moonlight. "Uh...I don't know you. Sorry." She squeed. This was an awkward interaction for her surprisingly, almost as if she didn't want anyone to recognize her or know her name. "I was just going to join in and uh..."

"Oh?" Soon, Luna would recognize her, seeing the instant similarities between both Twilights. "Wait, who is this? Is that Twilight Velvet? Or Twilight Sparkle?"

"I know this looks weird, but I can explain..." She held her hooves out. "You're probably wondering why I'm here of all places."

"No, not really." Celestia and Luna collectively said. They weren't wondering that at all. In reality, it was Twilight's appearance and name that caught their attention.

"Oh. Well, that's one massive issue out of the way." She said with a great sigh of relief, "I thought I was in major trouble, honestly! You two look rather important after all!"

"You're speaking as if you don't come from Equestria. Or that you aren't supposed to be from Manehattan."

"Well, I'm not exactly from this world and-" After saying that, Twilight placed her mouth over her hooves. The way she did so made it seem like she wasn't supposed to say that. "Uhh...What I meant was..."

"Not exactly as composed as the Twilight we know," Luna said to Celestia.

"Not at all. You're from another world? Are you another Twilight?"

"Y-Yes...." Twilight lowered her head. "So much for being discreet. I failed that immediately and it hasn't even been a day."

"Just like Twilight Moonlight? What are you doing here?"

"I know this looks bad!" Even though it didn't. It just raised questions but Twilight interpreted it differently. "But I swear I have a reason for showing up here. I was just looking for someone, that's all."

"You seemed rather eager to join in on this event though." Luna pointed out.

"Eh. Taking my time?" Twilight shrugged. "I couldn't resist, honestly. Plus, it's my first time in this world. I'm just here to deal with a few things. Such as stopping Prisma from returning."

"Mmm?!" That was the sentence that made their eyes widen. But Chrysalis had no reaction as she was too focused on the story to even pay attention. Much like Twilight Moonlight, this Twilight had the same goal. Now two Twilights were dedicating themselves to preventing the return of the one known as Prisma.

"Should I have not said that?"

"Are you with Twilight Moonlight?!" Luna stepped forward. If this was another Twilight Moonlight situation, she wouldn't hesitate to deal with anyone who would threaten Ash for even a moment

"N-No! No, no!" She frantically shook her head, denying that instant. "Never! She and I aren't on the best terms exactly, I'm afraid. We have the same goal but we're not working together. We're not even from the same world, I swear!""

"So there are other worlds that know about Prisma." Celestia wondered. She thought it was just one world but now a second one has joined the conversation.

"C-Can I go now? I'd like to enjoy this Pokemon Festival. I mean, I'm not in a rush to stop Prisma but what's stopping me from having a good time?"

"I just need to know a few things. Who sent you here?" Celestia wanted to speak with Twilight a bit longer. "And the way you wish to stop Prisma. How are you going to go about it?"

"Well, I was thinking about never letting him show up. The best way to do so is by keeping his soul locked up." It was revealed that this Twilight had a different method of stopping Prisma. A less destructive one compared to Twilight Moonlight, making these two rather different from each other.

It has already been the first day and something out of this world has already happened. Literally. The arrival of this Twilight might be what kickstarts this year's Festival's specific event. But only time will tell. The existence of another Twilight was something that couldn't be ignored and some more questions were in store for her. Plus, there was also another reason why she was here. It wasn't just Prisma. As the journey continues.


Chapter 279 End.

PreviousChapters Next