• Published 2nd Jan 2023
  • 4,332 Views, 1,251 Comments

My Little Pokémon: Grander World - Amarvax



Join Ash, Twilight and all their friends as the journey continues in a unified world

  • ...
12
 1,251
 4,332

PreviousChapters Next
Tempest Shadow

Author's Note:

It's Movie Time

Equestria. Out at Sea. The Sea Temple, Samiya. Afternoon.

Under a rather stormy sky, moving through the seas of Equestria was the Sea Temple Samiya with all the People and Pokemon within going about their day. The Water Pokemon swam alongside this moving temple, following it wherever it goes. The People of the Water still had their time temple intact even after the Black Crusade. They obviously lost their lives when Yveltal's wave of Destruction enveloped the world but were brought back immediately.

On top of that, their crystals were untouched by the destruction. Not a single one was badly damaged, ignoring Yveltal's Life-Ending Wave of Destruction. But as they were moving through the peaceful seas, enjoying the calming atmosphere it brought, the sea wasn't exactly as pure as before.

They still retained that purity but there was something within the waters. And the Black Crusade is the answer to that. The Water Pokemon would swim elsewhere, sensing this ominous presence within the sea. It was none other than the Dark Magic that started from Anistar City and secretly seeped its way through the Earth.

The result was a massive hole in the sea that did not resemble a whirlpool, monsoon or any oceanic phenomenon. It looked like it led straight out of the planet itself and into outer space, having a black abyss at the bottom.

This did not go unnoticed by the People of the Water, especially Alo. His eyes met with the Dark Magic as he could see it moving across the land. Enola and the other Children would lean near the Dark Magic, feeling adventurous, only for the grownups to pull them away before they get themselves into major trouble. The magic had a strong radiation to it that could be seen even in the blue water.

"My...This Dark Magic won't rest even after everything that has happened. It's not just the land but the sea itself that has been ruined." Alo commented.

"What are we to do, Advisor Alo?" A Guard asked. "Is this troubling?"

"It's very troubling. Donoma even saw something like this in her Crystal Ball. But it can be dealt with. The land has been scarred but that will prompt Zygarde to get involved. Zygarde has never interacted with the Sea all that much but it is possible for it to do so. And there is also Kyogre who will not ignore this. Either will try and stop this magic from spreading any further by destroying it."

It has been 2 days since the Black Crusade ended but the aftermath it left behind couldn't be ignored. Even with the Dread League disbanded, the damage they dealt had to be cleaned up. For the most part, everything had been healed but until then, the Water-Types would have to avoid certain parts of the sea. The same went for those in the Sea Temple as they weren't about to take any risks even with the Temple's defences. The Seas would be treacherous to travel on now until something was done.

In her room, Donoma was looking into her crystal ball, seeing what could unfurl. And when staring at it, something interesting caught her attention. It hasn't been too long since the Black Crusade ended but it seemed that the peaceful atmosphere everyone was searching for had yet to truly come.

Donoma saw that there was something else getting in the way of that peace. She wasn't sure what it was. She saw a crackle of lightning akin to that of a thunderstorm, followed by beings walking under this storm. "Oh, dear. It seems that a third party wishes to take action even now. But who?" Donoma would stare at her crystal ball some more to see what else could prop up.

It would start turning, avoiding the Dark Magic before the radiation it lets off reaches them. Wherever they were going, it had to be somewhere else but here and they also had to look out for any scarred seas. But the second they turned, something grabbed their attention. Something from above as it cast a large shadow over their temple.

A large ship was flying above them, stunning their eyes. With it being in the air, it had nothing to worry about when it came to the Dark Magic radiating across the land. This airship would suddenly slow down, stopping in its tracks. But it would once again move, only in the motion of a descent. The Airship would drop, touching the Sea and getting close to the Dark Magic.

The People of the Water watched closely at this with some of them being worried about what this could mean. The children were certainly scared. When touching the water, the doors to the Airship would open and from it, beings that the Samiyans have never seen before had emerged from it, walking down some stairs that had been dropped from the airship, touching the dangerous parts of the sea.

They were rather large, wearing black armour with long hair as they stood upright in bipedal positions, walking over to the sea. No creature in Equestria resembled that and they certainly weren't Pokemon. When approaching the sea by walking down a ladder, they head these helmets on them as they clearly needed to swim.

"What are those things?" A guard said which prompted another Samiyan to speak.

"They're going straight for the water. Don't they know how dangerous it is?"

Clearly not. Aside from the helmets they wore to help them underwater, they were fine with going down there. As for the reason they wished to go down there, Alo could see that it could have something to do with the Dark Magic that was damaging the seas.

And among them was someone who looked rather familiar. Alo vividly remembered the appearance of this pony. From it, Tempest Shadow showed up.

"It's her!" Alo gasped. But this clearly wasn't the same Tempest Shadow. For starters, she was in a completely different ship this time and this one wasn't allied with Daybreaker. Judging by her armour, she was allied with these large creatures instead and the one who was in charge of all of them.

Tempest Shadow would stay away from the sea, letting the creatures enter it instead. as she watched them go to work. But it didn't take long for her to spot the Sea Temple. It was impossible to ignore it either way.

"She sees us. But what are she and those large creatures planning to do?" A guard questioned.

"The Sea Temple." Tempest Shadow suddenly spoke when eyeing the temple down. "They'll get a good look at what we're about to do and very soon, those crystals they possess will be down for the taking."

Right as she said that, the massive hole in the sea would flare up, interacting with the Dark Magic that was eating away at the Earth. They gasped as the creatures were obviously responsible for this. They were taking full advantage of this damage instead of trying to rectify it.

"With this, we can draw Zygarde out." said Tempest Shadow. Her main goal and the goal of the creatures who came from the ship, was to summon Zygarde. And what better way to do it than to damage the ecosystem? The Dread League merely gave them a headstart.

And of course, this would affect this area of the Sea and by the Water Pokemon and the Sea Temple. The temple would shake as the magic would spread further across the sea thanks to this interaction. This prompted the Water Pokemon to flee as fast as they could before the magic reaches them.

"They'll make the magic that's damaging the Earth from below larger at this rate! They're actively trying to make things worse!" Alo held onto a pillar for dear life. "Stop them!"

The guards and the Water Pokemon would take action. Seeing what Tempest Shadow's unknown group were up to, they had to stop them before it leads to something truly damaging. However, it was a rather perilous task to try and reach Tempest Shadow.

The massive water hole had grown, upping the danger levels. On top of that, the Dark Magic's radiation was stronger than ever now, making the Water Pokemon nervous to approach it. They knew that if they got any closer, they would suffer untold damage.

"N-No use. We can't get past that radiation." A Samiyan Guard said as there was already a gauged distance between the two groups. And Tempest Shadow obviously knew this, allowing her group to work without interruptions. However, Tempest Shadow had a different reaction to the radiation.

"I'll handle the Sea Temple and take some of those crystals for myself." Tempest Shadow would hold her hoof out as she was already in possession of a Poke Ball. She wasn't slow to this brand new world, that's for sure. And right before she threw it, Tempest Shadow unleashed an incredibly impressive leap, moving through the air and avoiding the radiation.

Alo and everyone looked up to see a unicorn with a broken horn take to the air, moving through it as if she was flying. There was no magic being used here. She was not levitating at all. It was purely hoof strength even though she was not an Earth Pony at all. And when in the air, she was already getting close to the Sea Temple. And while the Water Pokemon were nervous to get close because of the Radiation, they would try and shoot her down with Water Gun, Bubble Beam, Scald and more. "Go, Sneasler!" That was when the Poke Ball was thrown and out of it came another member of the Sneasel family. It was not a Weavile, but something different.

"Sneasler!" A Sneasler had appeared.

"Dire Claw!" Tempest Shadow said while throwing another Poke Ball into the air.

"Snea!" Sneasler would lash out at the Water-Type attacks with ruinous claws that were surrounded by poison. With just one slash, the claws sliced up the Water-Type attacks with ease, destroying them. And at the same time, out of Tempest's other Poke Ball was a Noivern.

"Noivern!" Upon appearing, Noivern would catch Tempest Shadow, allowing her to stay in the air. The People of the Water gasped as Tempest Shadow was coming straight for the Sea Temple while the water would rock violently.

The defences of the Sea Temple were already being put up, forming a shield around the civilisation as soon as possible. But knowing what the Sea Temple had to offer, Tempest Shadow was prepared. The radiation from the Dark Magic had reached the temple, interacting with the barrier that was being put up.

It stopped the barrier midway as only half of it had been put up, leaving the rest of the temple wide open. The People of the Water were certainly not anticipating a surprise attack such as this but it didn't stop there. Right as the barrier was halfway there, Tempest Shadow would take advantage of this in two ways.

"Use Boomburst!"

"Noi...VERN!" Noivern's body was surrounded by a light-blue aura as the inside of its ears illuminated light blue and blue static appeared on both sides of its ears. Noivern then sends a swirly supersonic wave of light blue aura towards the barrier which would then form into massive waves that beat down on the Sea Temple's protection.

The barrier had been shattered as it was not strong enough. Not when it was only halfway done. The powerful soundwaves absolutely shattered the barrier but on top of that, the soundwave also reached the People of the Water, damaging their ears. They were completely stunned by this mighty wave of sound as Tempest Shadow would then leap off the back of the Sound Wave Pokemon, entering the Sea Temple.

Joining her at the Sea Temple was Sneasler who also managed to get here with impressive air time that was perfectly controlled. Tempest Shadow was now in the Sea Temple. With everyone's ears healing, the citizens would back up while the guards would instantly step forward, standing in front of Alo.

Enola peeked from the corner, witnessing Tempest Shadow and her Pokemon make an appearance, already causing a ruckus.

"So much for your amazing defences," said Tempest after arriving. "Now. You know why I'm here, Samiyans."

"You're Tempest Shadow, but you're working with someone else," Alo replied.

"Oh. You know who I am?" Tempest Shadow was rather surprised to hear that someone from the Sea Temple already knew of her. If only she knew why that was the case. "Whatever. Under the orders of the Storm King, we'll be needing your crystals of amazing power. For when Zygarde appears."

"You're after Zygarde as well?!" The Royal Advisor to King Ash gasped.

"Against such a Pokemon? Yes, we need them. Our options aren't exactly the best for dealing with such a Pokemon, so you can understand where we're coming from, right?"

"Negative! You cannot possibly think to approach Zygarde in the way I think you're planning! You must let Zygarde handle things at the moment. The world has been greatly damaged by the events of the Black Crusade. While all life has been restored, the land has been scarred. Even the Sea itself."

"We know. That's why we actively messed with it. Xerneas and Yveltal had their moment so now it's Zygarde's turn. How could it ignore the damage that's been done?"

"But why Zygarde? Why not any other Pokemon?" Alo wondered.

"You don't have to worry about that right now. Worry about some of your crystals because their power is what we also need." Just then, from the ground, those same large creatures would break through the ground, appearing within the Sea Temple by coming from underwater.

The People of the Water screamed and gasped once these creatures showed up, intruding into the Sea Temple. Their goal were the Sea Temple Crystals and their great power. And this was all being done for someone known as the Storm King. The floor had been damaged, showing the sea beneath and yet it would not rise up and flood the Sea Temple, not when it was so in tune with the Sea.

The Water Pokemon would try and stop these large creatures from going any further, spraying them with water. They had their bodies blasted by different levels of Water-Type attacks. Their armour and large stature helped them at least withstand some of these attacks but it was obvious some of these creatures fell over or were pushed away.

Meanwhile, Tempest Shadow would start galloping alongside her Sneasler who moved at great speeds while her Noivern moved through the air, keeping up with the both of them. She was going straight for the crystals, wasting no time.

There to stand in their way were the guards and the Water Pokemon who would try and protect their home. But it wasn't just them. The temple had traps that were waiting for Tempest Shadow and her Pokemon. The tiles on the floor would start opening up and changing, threatening to either drop Tempest Shadow or trap her in those large bubbles.

Unfortunately, that never came to pass as Tempest Shadow not only leapt over the open tiles but she also avoided the bubble containment by getting a high enough height. "Sneasler, use Acrobatics!"

"Snea!" Moving ahead and swiftly avoiding the traps was Sneasler. She effortlessly avoided the traps by simply moving faster than them. And she was already incredibly fast, becoming a light purple blur. The Pokemon that stood in her way were quickly struck by the nimble Pokemon, receiving a slash from her claws. She would slash one Pokemon after the over, swiftly moving to the next with the agility of Acrobatics, even leaping off some of the Pokemon she struck, using them as launchpads.

There was panic at the Sea Temple as it was being intruded by this strange group under the one known as the Storm King. But those defending it weren't about to let them get what they wanted.

Already, the crystals were the top priority as they had to receive the utmost defence. Tempest Shadow already knew where to find the Treasure Room which housed all of the crystals. And with the Pokemon standing in her way, she had answers for that. From her pocket, she revealed something else other than another Poke Ball.

These black orbs appeared with something green in them, obviously magic. With her broken horn emanating some magic, albeit faint, she would kick this magical black orb, targeting one of the guards who attempted to close the doors since Tempest Shadow knew where to go.

Right as he was about to shut the door, the orb struck him, forming a powerful material over him. He suddenly felt paralyzed upon being touched by the orb. A green smoke enveloped his body before obsidian suddenly appeared around him. He gasped as his body was covered by obsidian. One of the hardest materials out there. He essentially became an Obsidian Statue as the door was still open and free for Tempest Shadow to pass through.

However, Alo was already making his way to the Treasure Room, taking one of the many pathways within the Sea Temple to get there quicker. He may be old, but Alo's knowledge of the Sea Temple makes up for it. By taking the secret pathways, he was already closer to the Treasure Room than Tempest Shadow.


"This is rather troubling." Appearing here already was Alo after taking the secret pathways. Thankfully, Tempest Shadow hadn't made it here yet but she could if something wasn't done soon. "But it's not too late to stop it. Neither of the crystals must get to them."

"Do we use the power of the crystals again,?" A guard asked.

"Probably. The invaders have already entered the Sea Temple so we must force them out. But more importantly, the elevated magic and the effect it has on the Sea has already grown. If we do not move away from these waters as soon as possible, the radiation will surely affect us all in unsavoury ways. We will use the crystals to force them out of our home."

In agreement, they would use the power of the crystals to send Tempest Shadow and her group away as soon as possible. At the same time, they had to get away from these seas otherwise the radiation will do them all in strange yet terrifying ways. Those within the Sea Temple acted as quickly as they could, gathering around the crystals.

Meanwhile, away from the Treasure Room, but still gradually approaching it was Tempest Shadow. Her Pokemon were charging through those who would try and stop them while these large creatures assisted in giving her as much time to pass through as possible, causing a ruckus. They were simply here to keep the People and Pokemon of the Water from reaching the Treasure Room.

Tempest Shadow would also keep turning other people and Pokemon into obsidian, throwing those strange orbs at them. She would lunge through the air, avoiding a Hydro Pump that came from a Floatzel before kicking the orb at the Sea Weasel Pokemon. Soon, Floatzel had turned to stone.

Noivern would blow away any blockades and obstacles with Boomburst. The soundwaves it generated with staggeringly loud and powerful, knocking over other Pokemon and People who would dare try and stop Tempest Shadow. Sneasler's powerful claws and great speed spoke for themselves.

"Stop!" Suddenly, getting in her way in front of one of the doors was none other than the young Enola, holding her arms out. Despite her age, she would try and stop Tempest and her Pokemon from going any further.

"Out of the way, kid." Tempest Shadow said to Enola, seeing this as a small nuisance that she could easily dispose of. She didn't want to waste an orb on a child.

"You're ruining everything!" Enola shouted at the unicorn. "We just want peace! So, I won't let you go any further!"

"Bad choice." Tempest Shadow narrowed her eyes before making a command. "Sneasler! Throw her away with Close Combat!"

"Sneasler!" Zipping ahead was Sneasler, planning to knock Enola aside while also going for the door that had already been shut.

"Wailmer! Double-Edge!" However, though Enola may be bold facing off against someone so intimidating and older than her, she didn't come alone, having a way to fight back. And that was with a Wailmer who came rolling in with Rollout.

"Wailmer!" The Ball Whale Pokemon came charging in as fast as it could, intercepting the claws of Sneasler. There was an immediate clash between the two, letting sparks fly along with a shockwave. This kept Tempest Shadow back for a moment while Enola almost fell over. "W-Wail...!"

"Snea!" But it was clear who had the superior strength. Sneasler struggled for a moment before completely overpowering Wailmer's Double-Edge, sending the Ball Whale Pokemon flying.

"Waaaiiil!" Wailer screamed as it was sent flying over to Enola. The Young Samiyam gasped before holding out her hands, trying to save Wailmer.

Wailer was still heavy despite the fact that it could bounce really well. Enola caught Wailmer, only to fall down with it, taking the full body weight of the Ball Whale Pokemon. She groaned after being dropped as Wailmer was already knocked out by a single Close Combat from Sneasler.

Moving along, Tempest Shadow would look back at Enola with disdain for a moment before moving along, continuing on her path towards the Sea Temple. She refused to have anyone stop her goal. Even children.


Over at the Treasure Room, the light from the crystals were already going off, attempting to send the intruders away in the best possible way. Each of the crystals started glowing as they were spreading across the Sea Temple.

Breaking into the Treasure Room by using Noivern's Boomburst was Tempest Shadow. She found her way here, unfortunately, already knowing where the crystals were stored. She appeared while the power was still being harnessed from the crystals.

"There they are!" Tempest exclaimed, eyeing down the blue crystals that were emitting a golden light.

"You're far too late!" Alo turned to face Tempest Shadow while the Guards all had their hands on the crystals, using their power. "The crystals will work their power and prevent you from being victorious. Since you came here for them, you must obviously know what they're capable of so it's pointless to try and stop them now."

"But not too late. You're not fully done with them. Get this old man out of my sight and knock them over with Boomburst!"

"Noi...!" Once more, Noivern was about to unleash a sky-shaking soundwave, attempting to knock the guards and Alo over which would certainly interrupt the process of the crystals being utilized. All she needed to do was grab the crystals and she would be out of here, caring less for the Sea Temple. After all, she wasn't safe from the radiation as well as these seas were already becoming hazardous thanks to what has transpired.

"Mana!" But here to stop that was none other than the Prince of the Sea, Manaphy. He came flying in, intercepting Noivern's powerful soundwave with something just as powerful. Hyper Beam was unleashed, meeting with Noivern's Boomburst.

Two powerful Normal-Type moves clashed, shaking the air with different sounds being unleashed. And yet, neither managed to knock the guards off their feet as they were incredibly focused on the crystals. Noivern gasped after Manaphy made his entrance. But not only did he get in the way of his Boomburst, he overpowered it.

Hyper Beam broke through the Boomburst, enveloping it. And soon, it would envelop Noivern. The Sound Wave Pokemon was struck by Hyper Beam which would combust upon contact. Afterwards, Noivern would fall from the sky, taking heavy damage from this Always-Powerful Normal-Type attack.

Tempest Shadow kissed her teeth thanks to this interruption as the Prince of the Sea was now involved. It was inevitable for him to show up anyway as he would land on the floor, standing strong for such a small size. "Manaphy!"

As for the crystals, their power had reached the entirety of the temple, enveloping all of it in a golden light. Tempest Shadow eyed down the crystals, knowing she had to act fast. She would at least be happy with one crystal if she managed to get one.

"Dire Claw!"

"Snea!" Sneasler would move in, being much faster than Noivern as she was going straight for the Prince of the Sea. Unfortunately for Manaphy, he had to recharge, unable to move thanks to Hyper Beam as she was wide open for an attack. Sneasler successfully landed a hit, slashing the Seafaring Pokemon.

"M-Mana!"

And right as Manaphy took a hit, Tempest Shadow would prepare another one of her orbs. This time, it would be at the guards using the power of the crystals. It looked like they were bound to land on one of them, ruining the process.

"Mantine!" But getting in the way of this was a Mantine who took the hit for the guards, leaping out of the water. Mantine was the next target for this obsidian-covering orb, turning as stiff as a statue in midair. It was an honourable sacrifice as the Water-Flying-Type would drop to the floor.

And thanks to its sacrifice, the temple was starting to move. Tempest Shadow and all the large invaders felt this movement as the temple was now about to switch things up just for them. With what they were capable of, it wasn't hard to guess what could be done to force them all out of here.

"Hmph." But just then, Tempest Shadow put on a smirk even though the temple acting up. Lo and behold, above them, Noivern had taken flight once more.

"Noivern!" Noivern didn't even need to take a command from Tempest Shadow. It already knew what needed to be done. Alo gasped as Boomburst was unleashed. And this time, there was no one here to stop Noivern's Boomburst. The guards were knocked over but most noticeably, some of the crystals had been knocked out of their podiums, dropping to the floor. Alo would fall over in his old age, dropping his staff as even Manaphy was knocked over from the Boomburst.

"Tough luck!" Tempest Shadow yelled. before leaping over to reach the crystals. She had to act fast before it all turns upside down. And thanks to Noivern's interruption, the magic that the crystals left off had stopped. The focus had been destroyed,, preventing the defences from going through.

And with the defences of the Temple being interrupted, Samiya would start wobbling, becoming rather unstable. It needed to be stable as soon as possible and that all mattered here at the Treasure Room. But thanks to Tempest Shadow's interruption, that couldn't be done so quickly.

She stopped in front of one of the crystals which almost rolled away from her, only for Tempest to step on it. The other crystals were rolling away, however, Sneasler managed to catch one of them. "It's already unsafe being on here."

"At this rate, the Temple will spiral out of control and move through the seas at a rapid and uncontrollable pace!" Alo groaned.

"That's your problem." Tempest Shadow scoffed. She then saw how the other crystals were escaping from her, but she wouldn't let them get away. But the moment she tried going for the crystals that were rolling away, the temple's unstable movements would stop her.

Tempest gasped, nearly falling over, only for Sneasler to catch her. The crystals went further away from her, eventually dropping into the water as the temple was now tilting instead of staying perfectly still. The crystals would drift across the water which had become wild, carrying them through the temple at a quick and wobbly rate. Seeing the crystals escape from her sights and the temple moving at a wild rate, Tempest Shadow had to pull back, much to her chagrin.

"We at least have two crystals! Let's go!" Tempest Shadow would be fine with just two. They would be enough. Having two crystals, Tempest Shadow and her Pokemon would flee the scene as quickly as they could before it ends up bad for them all. It was already looking rough for the People of the Water who were holding on for dear life and bracing themselves.

One of the crystals reached Alo, who held onto it before it could fall into the sea. He would try and use this crystal but for one purpose. A purpose that would help the People of the Water despite what was going on.

"I must warn his majesty..." Alo was about to warn Ash. By focusing closely on the crystal despite the unstable temple, he would try and call for the King of the Sea.


The intruders left the Sea Temple as soon as possible, returning to the Airship they came in. As for the Sea Temple, it was spiralling through the sea, moving in an aimless direction. The large hole in the Sea was also growing, giving them something else to worry about.

The Temple was already trying to find some stability but that would take a lot of work at the moment, especially since the crystals have been knocked off. And yet, they still had more than the intruders. Tempest Shadow stood on the stairs, looking down at the Sea Temple. Only two crystals were retrieved but that would work for her.

And as for the one crystal that had been used, it was sending a signal. A signal to the King of the Sea. The People of the Water barely managed to defend their home but failed to defend all of their crystals. Although they had more than the intruders, two crystals being taken still pose a visible threat. Tempest Shadow would re-enter the airship as the intruders were on their way, focusing on their main goal.

Zygarde.

As the journey continues.


Chapter 200 End.

PreviousChapters Next