• Published 6th Jul 2022
  • 8,676 Views, 349 Comments

Wendigo - LovingPonies



In the body of a monster but with the mind of a man, what can a human do to earn the trust of the ponies around him?

Comments ( 66 )

I hate to think how much Celestia is going to freak when she finds out just how close they gotten. I don't think she expected to get this far this soon. Though I think part of the reason he likes her is the same as her own. They are 2 oddballs in the world and nobody else has even tried to be a friend much less understand them. Celestia was more than ready to get rid even after finding out he could talk and never bothered to get his side of the story.

Good for u for using pics most people chickin out when it comes to that

Ugh, the only non-primates that have breasts are ELEPHANTS, all other mammals have teats. I've seen art with actual crotchtits and it was disturbing and uncomfortable to see.

Awesome chapter & I'm glad they got together but.....I was absolutely NOT expecting the explicit pictures. I got no idea how this website works but can you get banned for that?

You got balls of steel my dude. I pray for you cause they could possibly send you an email that'll make you regret what ya did. I see another update tho, then you're just fucking built different! :rainbowlaugh:

11314907
There's actually a Site Rule forbidding NSFW images & links to those images

11314930
Damn, turns out that's true. Congrats to the 200 people who viewed this chapter pre-edit, you're the only ones who will know what it looked like. On an Unrelated note, this story is getting crossposted over at r/SSB and you can find a link to this chapter here.

Tis interesting that while he is primarily bone he still has some parts that are “alive” and skinned. Anywho really curious to see where these two go from here, an immortal moon princess and a human/pony windigo hybrid who’s also immortal. They are like the perfect conquering duo too, a moon princess who is outta place and outta time from a more bloody era and a windigo who is deadly in body and probably even deadlier outta body as an equestrian windigo who can spawn major below freezing snow storms.

Keep up the awesome work mate!

11314943
Think you cam dm me the pics?

This chapter came out of nowhere. I really wasn't expecting them to have sex. Moving way too fast, these two.

Also, isn't he basically a zombie? I'm really not into that, to be honest.

"BP's doctor is here, to read you his note.

Ahem,


"Dear LovingPonies

Are you happy? Are you satisfied? Do you not feel regret for the cringe that you posted? Do you not feel the sins eating away your soul?


Because ever since the first Wendigo chapter was posted, everything became a downward spiral for my life.


At first, it was funny. "A one-shot of a non-self insert of an irl person, into an MLP world crossovered with purple orcs. How funny!" I laughed too...


But then you kept going. "It would be funnier the 2nd time! LOL!" Everyone joked about it. I joked about it.



I should have payed attention to the warning signs when you didn't stop.


I should have payed attention to red flags when there were barely any interactions with the alien races.


I should've stopped it, before you kept track of my "fetish list"....



It went too far when you posted this story on FIMFICTION! And it was well recieved.


I tried EVERYTHING to get rid of this story. Or at least, change the direction.


I tried showing disgust to certain kinks. I tried to show disdain to the story itself. I tried making a safe-word when things went too far. (It was 'Cheesecake')...



But you ignored them.


I had enough. So I told the Mods of SexySpaceBabes that this story is to be removed for irrelevancy and crimes against me....


Only to learn the horrifying truth...


THEY WERE READING THIS STORY ON FIMFICTION WITH THEIR OWN ACCOUNTS!!


So they declined. Stating that the story contained at least ONE race (the purple orc), and that the story is a parody of 'Brian Porter', not irl BP...


But we all know better...


So now I lay... in this bed... in a cringe-induced coma. Please don't wake me up. For I do not wish to witness this story ever again...


With blistering hate,


irl BP

P.S: someone... please... avenge... meh.....

I saw those pics in this story before they where taken down

11314992
Love you too, big guy.

Anyone got the derpibooru image number?

That's the safest way to post a "link" to the image.

I guess people do make furry porn of that one skull-face, phone creepypasta chick, so it's not unthinkable that Luna could trick her brain into wanting to fuck the actual forest demon of cannibalism.

Personally I do hope twilight eventually gets scolded for her attacked first ask questions never attitude. Considering what if hadn't woken up before Celestia dumped him somewhere where he supposedly wouldn't cause problems or decided to kill him. If she hadn't decided attack based on his meal and considering I sure Celestia has mentioned him to twilight in effort to get him home though at rate he is going I don't think he is going back.

[Horse sex warning. CTRL-F your way to “12345” if you wanted to skip that.]

Skip the Luna loving? But…

media.discordapp.net/attachments/301446511978479626/1002578057573445662/IMG_0861.webp

Woohoo

Where did all the pictures go on the naughty chapter Where Luna and Brian get together?

11315745
Not allowed on FimFiction, so they had to be removed.

11316590
Ugh considering they got plenty of naughty stories a few naughty pictures shouldn't be a huge difference.

Get him some decent clothes, perhaps a big royal dress coat, some decoration and jewellery over his antlers and skull, and I suspect he'll clean up okay for a big scary monster.
And he'll probably feel a lot better about himself while Luna takes him along to her daily duties.

11314905
i still hope she walks in on him balls deep in her sister. it would be karma.

11317269
She freak even worse than when they were sparring .

11317269
"I still abide our agreement, Princess. Look and see, she is far from harmed! 😇"

11314943
I would read it on reddit but I can't figure out how to get through their heads I'm over 18 and I can read it.

One hell of a Cliffhanger :raritydespair:
Stallions being quickshot makes even a '5 minute man' a sexuell god.

1 like, 535 reached now :yay:

Out of all of this, the only thing I wonder is… did he impregnate Luna? Cause if he did, cant wait to see the children! Oh, and I wonder how Celestia would act!

That Alien ship / Space Station is worth a lot in tech. The raw materials alone...

11327166
Without context that don't give her the right to attack. Wasn't even a pony...

Well, this took an interesting turn : ) Interesting story so far (both of them actually), please keep it up!

I don't really know why I love the Friendly Monster Shipped with Luna stories, but I really really do. Have an up doot, Favorite, and Tracking. Here's hoping to you sticking with this story.

11320092
Would be funny if it was the first time that did the trick

11326151
And think of the reverse engineering!
Twilight certainly will

11331592
Indeed! I could imagen magical technology :rainbowkiss:
Omitools :yay:

Mmm this tory has caught my attention. A wendigo as main character. Very interesting.

I can't wait for the next chapter. It's really hard waiting for it

Ngl, i like the story but i feel the romance and nsfw was a bit rushed. He's only been in Equestria for a few days and they had just proclaimed they love each other. The rest of the pacing is good but i think things would have been better if you held off on the romance for at least a couple of weeks and have it build up. Otherwise, I'm loving the story so far!

Love the Avatar of the story. It shows how strong and majestic he is.

Una

Update?

11327166
Would you judge a wolf as evil if it came upon the corpse of a person

Whether it is the corpse of a deer or the corpse of a human, a corpse is just a corpse and nature will do as it does.

Brian now has to deal with the gluttonous instincts that is characteristic of a wendigo. Be thankful he can suppress it enough that he doesn't go after the living.

11349705
I keep wanting it too. This is really good.

When the next part? This is way too good to end now especially without Celestia finding out they are in love and freaking out about it.

11379976
Where is this even from? :rainbowlaugh:

11391865

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/61208877-a-soul-to-keep
Apparently it's from an actual wendigo thingy romance novel

沿着我的阴茎的长度,卢娜粗糙的舌头开始沿着成员涂抹唾液,一直刺激着我。她用舌头打转,确保品尝到它的每一寸。在我开始换档之前,一声低沉的呻吟声从我身上逸出。没有理由让这种乐趣不相互。

:applecry:

Login or register to comment