• Published 15th May 2022
  • 1,419 Views, 609 Comments

Prisoners of War : A Beatrix Belladonna Tale - Dr Sharaz Jek



Shining Armor must reconcile with his son and ally with travelers from other universes when Queen Chrysalis and the changelings threaten their world.

Comments ( 16 )

nice idea wit the pic and nice work

11843660
Thank you! Any favorite character designs?

11843670
i am more on the equal side

Oh I love commenting on Lightendark stories! Though I wonder how the new theory that has been revealed through the radio intermission will affect my perspective of things. 

(1) Lol, Arcanum’s comment about Beatrix’s mind being more fucked up than usual was so funny XD

Also, the red mist is now ankle deep? Did anybody really mention concern about it? Feel they should soon. 

(2) Pretty cool (and sad) as they make their plans for each of their goals. For all we know, Beatrix could return only to actually see everyone dead, or worse, under someone's control.

Hopefully that won't happen, but things are getting rougher. I don't think the Demi Humans will need to worry about the King of Yellow right now, or at least I hope they won't need to. She'Ba + Omen is already a lot. 

(3) “Outnumbered four to one.”

There's already like twelve around her. These guys don't know what math is XD

Also, how did Midnight manage to keep his insane level of innocence with these guys around? Like I know he was in Shining’s company, but did he never even meet these types of guys once? Well I guess his dimension was continuously being shaped so maybe they just never existed before another element of Beatrix’s lustful character entered the world? 

Anyways, to be fair, I’m kind of interested in seeing a Julianne scene in the future too XD. Like, if her relationship with Seb becomes as wholesome as the one with Shadow and Zeloph then that'd be a huge win! XD

(4) Stallion *tries to touch Julianne only to die immediately

Stallion 2: What was that?!

Julianne: Death. 

Stallion 2: What kind?

Julianne: (Mostly) Instantaneous. 

(5) Ah. There goes the potential relationship with Seb (for now). 

So Julianne is the real avatar of death given a new form? So I'm guessing Mortis really was the failed attempt at making a new one eh? He did a good job killing Shadow and giving Demi crew a hard time, but I guess they already had the true avatar alongside them this entire time? 

She would then somewhat be like She'Ba right, since both existed before Metatron and have taken a more mortal-like form. Could it be possible that Julianne (or the concept of death) is as old as She’Ba? 

What Julianne is saying sounds dangerous and even more of a load for Zeloph and the rest, but that's just how death works. Which might mean that anybody who's about to die will get heavily chased by Julianne. Maybe that could include Omen if the group somehow strikes him down, idk. 

But simply she'll be cleaning things up, kind of like how you just win a fight against a guy in a FPS game only to be swept by someone else XD

(6) With everyone mentioning how the end is going to get near, or that things will need to be rebuilt, I'm starting to wonder if it's inevitable. Like, they're going to be facing so many hard enemies that it might be impossible to escape the fate of their multiverse dying. 

Could it be possible for the Demiurge to become strong enough to unwrap and undo what She’Ba and Omen and now Julianne plan to do? And thus it becomes a tug of war of sorts as both sides try to keep their version of their world intact? 

Like, Omen belongs to a history of a multiverse that already has been lost to Beatrix, so maybe the world they're talking about would be a replica of the old one. Which unfortunately means a ton of characters who are around thanks to Beatrix won't be anymore.

(7) Imagine if Shadow becomes very close to giving birth around the time of the final battle. That'd be rough. But maybe since a new life is going to be born, she might get a pass from Julianne until the day she's meant to die comes? 

Like I'm thinking Julianne is more of a Ryuk, writing Light’s name only when it's certain his time to die will be soon. Like, Julianne won't be like Lobo Death from Puss right, just wanting to kill Shadow for escaping it once eh? 

Well, she did kill those guys, so maybe it's going to be a mix of both?

(8) Hmmm, kind of want a more… “in-depth” scene on how Lucifer and Lilith met XD

And damn, that is a lot of damage that Viscera was able to deal! 

And yeah, this might be the last calm chapter before the beginning of the end begins. 

(9) Yeah, even though Bellatrix, Shadow, and Zeloph are aware of the mist, everyone is not taking it that seriously. I wonder what would happen when the mist shows it's true effects, or when Sombra attacks in the middle of an orgy or something. Idk. 

(10) Zeloph really pulled that joke on Bellatrix like a helluva boss XD. 

But it is cool that Bellatrix’s eye color can change. Imagine if Bellatrix can become a Demi Human herself. Like, Lilith went from a human to a Demi Human, maybe Bellatrix is capable of something like that?

Probably not? Succubus ain't exactly a human, but it could be interesting!

(11) Ah, interesting that Seb literally can call on a jazz band lol. Also, the let him cook after being paid XD

The way he was able to read Bellatrix though is surprising. But why are we skipping all the good stuff lol? The tease is too much XD

(12) Midnight’s training arc continues lol.

Midnight be deadpanning as he wonders just why he keeps getting an erection ie Moonlight and Beatrix making him stay on the bar XD

(13) Though I feel that if they do begin sex, if the mist becomes too thick they might get too stuck with it. At least that's my fear. Hopefully Zeloph can clear his mind enough to do his counter spell. 

At least Moonlight said that Midnight is someone she can depend on. But the fact that everyone quickly gave him their warnings and threats to Midnight is so funny!

“I thought you guys weren't villains anymore…” XD

Also, they're telling him not to cum. Hopefully all of this lust doesn't trigger a second Hyper Stallion event!

*Invents my own threat to Midnight XD

I think Midnight should still be fine.

(14) Nice! Hope we can see Moonlight’s parents soon! 

(15) Midnight just can't get enough teasing can he lol? And Wispy immediately jumping for Zeloph upon hearing that he's available and then Shadow threatening to give Wispy a Triad Beast Pounding:Shadow Edition is so funny XD. 

(16) Lmao, Moonlight’s reaction was so funny XD

But hey, at least Wispy ain't gonna have fun either because Ana interfered on behalf of Zeloph. Like he has standards and Wispy making him feel weird by giving him sloppy seconds ain't good. And now Zeloph is going to romp with Ana finally! Huzzah for Moxxi!!!

(17) *When hentai physics have stopped physicing and easily penetrable cervix has become impenetrable wall. 

Midnight *visible confusion 

Why does Midnight keep getting rough end of the stick lol? If Shadow really wanted the pounding she wanted then she should've taked to newly born Hyper Stallion Manor Midnight, not “Im forced to use like 10% of my power, no fair that you're saying Moon Hammer is better than me -.-” Midnight

In an alternate timeline, Manor Midnight is definitely getting his villain arc against Shadow XD

(18) Damn, Seb got destroyed by Bellatrix. And Midnight was only given one and it was part of Shadow’s plan

Why Midnight must suffer lol? It's so funny tho!!!

Correction: Midnight is a Beta male, Dion is a true Alpha, and Zeloph is a Sigma male. XD

(19) I do like the partial recap, helps me remember details that happened months ago. Noice

(20) And then Moxxi and Zeloph cummed right above them XD

(21) Hey! You two never fucked Midnight in his prime! Especially since Midnight got nerfed upon going into this timeline. Unfair!

*Petitions Sharaz for that dark timeline story so that Midnight can have his villain arc XD

(22) But hey! At least he and Moonlight are finally going to fuck again! That's a plus at least. 

(23) Aw, I wanted some Midnight being one of the few that aren't being driven by lust to defend the village while *everyone else* who was giving him a bonk on the head the many past chapters were under the spell. But hey, this is a good ending, but it would've been funny as hell XD

(24) And now the group have split again. Will this mean the second story will start soon or will things continue through PoW until an ending of one of the sides is reached?

(25) Ooooo! Power Armor! Noice! Yeah, wonder who's going to wear that now! 

Also, Godspeed lol? Lots of these lines are appearing now XD

(26) Ah, I should've expected this to happen the moment the main cast left. Sadness.

(27) Ah, and Fiery finally found the Breeder Camp. But it is time for Fiery to meet Snowy and Thunder!!! 

Yeah, the shock he had. But at least he managed to call a retreat, but yeah things are looking dark for the Crystal Empire and Hammerfall. 

(28) Cerise ended up meeting Aba? I guess Omen gave her that dream. 

And oh dear, Cerise just forgot who Beatrix is. 

She's reaching the last stage where she'll soon forget about everyone. Or at least, forget about Beatrix. Just like Omen wants. 

A world without Beatrix. 

(29) Love the read! Can't wait for next chapter!!!! Any day with a Lightendark chapter is a good day!!!

11844057
3. Midnight was mostly around cadets and people on Shining's side; Fiery's faction are more extreme, and that behaviour is compounded since it's encouraged/they can get away with it.

9. They're definitely not thinking straight thanks to the mist, making them horny and a bit dumb, with even Zeloph, Shadow, and Bella not being immune.

10. A demihuman Bellatrix would be cool, but difficult to implement since Shadow's rebirth required specific circumstances. She could shapeshift herself, though?

24. Curious myself, as while I've laid out a general outline for Prisoners of War, details are subject to change and Undeath and Rebirth was far more planned out by Nota. Thus, we'll see where his lore takes us?

28. Wondered myself how much is done to Omen versus Abadonna, sadly figure the former based on all the wins Omen and She'ba have been getting. At least Cerise and Beatrix are still alive, despite their situations.

11844081
(3) Ah ok, makes sense. Glad he was with Shining Armor

(9) Lol.

(10) Yeah, but who knows, maybe that could become a reality. :D

(24) Alright, then we'll see how things go.

(28) I know, but hopefully Cerise doesn't forget about Midnight too! Though they did meet because of Beatrix.
This Changeling Hive is all Cerise knows now.

These chapters are getting massive - but good though!

11844190
Thanks, surprised Nota and I beat our record already!

11844057
6) Seems you missed the part where Lady She’ba tore the demiurge right out of Beatrix’s vag and ate it whole.
7) Julianne is unwaveringly neutral. She doesn’t view her title of Death as a moniker to boost her ego (like Shadow Scythe and, to a lesser extent, Mortis). It is a responsibility. The only thing that she invokes personality is her that there is joy in the life she is taking.
10) Thus far, the only way to become demi is through birth, the King in Yellow or resurrection on Sacreterian soil. As awesome as it would be for Bella to be apart the demi’s, it’s unlikely. She has an arc to fulfill by becoming Queen of Hell, y’know~.

11846094
(6)

Beatrix rubbed her belly…and felt the faint traces of the Demiurge still lining her womb, struggling to regrow despite the efforts of She'ba to destroy it. An ambivalent grin crossed her face.

Kind of sounds like the Demiurge will remain as a factor????

(7) Ah ok. So if say Omen and She'Ba were somehow dying, she'd finish them off? And same if Beatrix and her crew were dying? She just doesn't care cause death is indifferent to all.

(10) That is true. But it would be cool to see a Demi Human design for Bellatrix.

11846101
Huh… I do not see that section. Hmm…

11846290
Maybe Sharaz added that part???
So uhm, what's going to happen now?

11846465
Yeah, it's to set up something that I planned to happen in a future story, basically the other half of this tale now that Undeath and Rebirth ended. Don't think I can say much more without spoilers.

11846471
Ah ok. Just wondering if the Demiurge surviving was part of a deleted scene, but thanks for the clarification.

11846473
My idea is that if even a trace of the Demiurge survives, it can rebuild itself. Think of Cell (DBZ) being able to regrow from a single, well, cell. But it's a slow process as She'ba crippled it.

Login or register to comment