• Published 26th Jan 2022
  • 5,441 Views, 2,295 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 6 - TDR



A continuation into season Six with the Sparkles and their friends and acquaintances.

  • ...
31
 2,295
 5,441

PreviousChapters Next
Flutter Bahamut, Prologue

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 6
By TDR

Flutter Bahamut
Prologue

[ Fluttershy's Cottage, Spring]

Pinkie Pie sat on the couch, remaining calm, cool, collected and most importantly silent.

That was the big thing.

She also did her best not to show fear.

They could smell fear.

Angel bunny sat in her lap, the exact same thoughts and motions going through his head. Like Pinkie Pie his eyes were all that moved save the occasional twitch of his ear, their gazes focusing on who was speaking at the moment.

From the outside nothing seemed to be going on just a calm discussion between Fluttershy and her parents.

Pinkie had met Fluttershy's parents on several occasions and thought they liked her, but she didn't want to push her luck.

Fluttershy's mother was a beautiful yellow coloration much like her daughter, with a mane and tail much the same yellow if a slight shade darker than her coat.

She was also built like she wrestled ursas in her spare time. Her personality was forceful and strong, though she had obvious soft spots for her husband and children any one else who annoyed here was in trouble.

She had give Pinkie Pie the shovel speech when she had first started dating Shy. A speech in which she had taken a bite out of said shovel, chewed the metal into scrap, and then tied it into a noose with her tongue all while not breaking eye contact with Pinkie Pie.

Reminded her of her dad meeting Maud's first colt friend.

Her father was by far worse.

He was a frail looking teal stallion with bright pink hair like Fluttershy, though he kept it cut to shoulder length. With his soft spoken voice and calm demeanor it was clear who Fluttershy had taken more after, that he had a love of animals as well was likely where Fluttershy had gotten her obsession.

He was also well documented by the Cloudsdale branch of the Guard and was the second page on their training manual in big red lettering with standing orders to not antagonize. Most of the Guards still had nightmares after a small sect of Squall Masons had demanded the foals at Fluttershy's daycare be tested. This usually was by flinging the foals off the cloud to ensure they were of proper pegasi superiority and the ones that were not were removed. The squall Masons had been on the decline at the time, but there was enough that this sort of this still happened occasionally when some of them got over zealous.

Oddly the six Squall Masons found they were not proper pegasi very shortly after Fluttershy's father got there before the Guards. Though that might have had something to do with them being tossed off a cloud, while their wings were still on the cloud. Afterward their headquarters in the area burned to ash in a fire that disrupted air currents for days. Cloudsdale had soon after set up a fire department as before that point no one knew clouds could burn.

With several thousand years of pegasi history not having ever seen it either.

Angel twitched slightly and Pinkie Pie tightened her smile as Fluttershy's mother turned away from the very quiet, if heated argument between Fluttershy and her father and focused on them.

“I understand you may have some issue with Zephy, but I will ask that you two be nice to him. He is going through some tougher times. A stay in Ponyville might be good for him.”

Pinkie simply nodded doing her best not to say 'again'. Why couldn't it have been Bishie staying for a while, Fluttershy's youngest brother took more after their mother despite still being soft spoken like her father. It was a combination that evidently had him swarmed by love struck fillies in school. Poor colt was clueless about why everyone was so nice to him.

Angel bunny also nodded.

Fluttershy's mother stared at the bunny more than Pinkie Pie.

Angel gulped and nodded quicker.

Pinkie Pie knew that Fluttershy was going to lose the argument. She wasn't aggressive enough to argue with her mother, and her father always managed to convince her of things. It seemed Zephyr Breeze was coming to Ponyville for a while.

She needed to make sure the Cakes would still let her stay in the loft.

Oh no! She needed to warn Dashie, and Rarity, and Twilight and...

Pinkie Pie froze doing her best not to change how wide her grin was.

No. She wouldn't warn any one, least of all Zephyr.

This was Ponyville.

Zephyr Breeze was very foolish after all.

And the foolish didn't last long in Ponyville.

PreviousChapters Next