• Published 26th Jan 2022
  • 5,439 Views, 2,295 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 6 - TDR



A continuation into season Six with the Sparkles and their friends and acquaintances.

  • ...
31
 2,295
 5,439

PreviousChapters Next
Weyr The Apple Lies

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 6
By TDR

Weyr The Apple Lies

[Sweet Apple Acres]

Applejack's eyes narrowed as Granny and her mother went on about some story or another that painted her in a bad light.

Granny broke out the pictures.

Applejack sighed and let it be, luckily the new vendor they picked for their Zapp Apple jam was understanding on the mix up, though he was also reluctant to give back the cider.

Applejack had passed him a growler of cider to make things go a little smoother, which worked.

Still this was a bit immature of Applebloom to lie like that, let alone making a mistake like she did, though Applejack was willing to overlook it because they caught it and the filly was tired. Sure she was older, but she was also doing a lot more studying in other things and hadn't done as much farm work as she used to now that Bright Mac and Pear Butter were back.

Still her attention shifted off towards town. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of Rahs since the Zapp Apple season started. Granted she had caught Rainbow and Prince trying to sneak into their cider supplies at least twice. She was pretty sure Prince was doing it more for the thrill of trying to get away from an angry Witch-Jack or worse, Granny, than actually wanting any cider.

But it was odd Rahs wasn't here.

Still after Celestia did her thing and the Sparkles recovered from whatever it was that was done to them this time, she had a date lined up with Rahs, and she had a cask of Cider set aside for it.

[Seshat]

“Here's another one.” Ditzy stated dumping a massive bag of mail on the floor. Twilight herself was already almost buried under the insane pile of mail.

Rahs had a somewhat sizable pile as well and Spike... well Spike was under his pile somewhere. This had been going on all morning with a steady stream of postal workers hauling bag after bag after bag of letters and packages in to dump before, and then onto the Sparkles, if they didn't move fast enough.

Spike had opened a few of his first. Most of them were basic complaints and bitching about his choices. It took a number of more letters before Spike figured out what the complaints were about. Evidently some one had let slip that he was all for removing a fan favorite combo from a card game to promote balance.

Spike didn't even play said card game.

Rahs was furious as crappy versions of his seasonal applications had been sent out early for most of the shows across Equestria and he had been rejected from all of them due to the appalling state of 'his' resume.

Rahs had yet to send anything out.

Twilight however had the worst of it. Evidently a large number of credited paleontologists had gotten letters and documentation from Twilight , that claimed the Spinasaurus, was actually a flying dinosaur.

The literal eruption of mail contained very very wordy insults and arguments as to why she was wrong and had the pile of letters after her even bigger than Spike's.

Twilight didn't have much interest in paleontology and didn't even know there was a Spinasaurus debate until it was literally dumped on her head.

Twilight pushed her way out of the letters looking to Rahs who was nearly foaming at the mouth, and the little bit of Spikes tail she could see from his pile.

“Plan Giga six?”

“Bork.” Rahs shook his head.

“I like being able to breath atmosphere.” Spike called.

“Wuff.” Rahs said firmly.

“Plan A one? That's a nuclear option.” Twilight hummed.

Rahs swept his hands out gesturing to the piles.

“Yeah okay.” Twilight frowned.

“I'm in.” Spike stated.

“Play time is over.”

PreviousChapters Next