• Published 26th Jan 2022
  • 5,439 Views, 2,295 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 6 - TDR



A continuation into season Six with the Sparkles and their friends and acquaintances.

  • ...
31
 2,295
 5,439

PreviousChapters Next
“Eragon Little Thing She Does"

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 6
By TDR

“Eragon Little Thing She Does"

[Canterlot]

A tall white mare in Sunglasses and a trench coat, who was totally not Celestia, stop saying that, her name was... Cel besta? Yes, Cel-bestia, no relation to the Princess at all, sat in a chair staring at the figure across from her.

Discord was too amused to dress up for this, but he was petting a white cat and sitting in a high backed swivel chair so he could spin around dramatically.

Wait that was Rahs' thing.

He sent Opal back to Rarity colored green and changed his chair to one made of macaroni noodles.

“After all this, you come to me.....”

“I need a favor.”

“Oh? You know my price.”

“No, I didn't know you had a price. You've not told anyone about a price.”

“Oh. I knew I forgot something.”

“Still as a favor I do have this to offer.” Celbestia stated from behind the obviously fake beard that looked like it was a chunk of her sisters tail.

A large square item in a bag was set on the table and slid across to Discord.

The Draconequus raised an eyebrow and picked it up pulling the item out of the bag.

It was an unopened copy of Moosy Python's Soaring Faire's Instant Record Collection on vinyl, the material not the pony.

Discord pursed his lips and slid the item back into the bag.

“Acceptable. What did you want?”

Cel-bestia explained and Discord's grin grew wide.

(Ponyville, early Summer)


“So that's the plan?” Starlight asked taking a sip of her tea as Trixie smirked on the other side of the table.

“Indeed.” Trixie intoned.

“Well I can't see any real fault in it.” Tempest considered nibbling on a cookie. The three of them had gotten together for their weekly brunch, though they saw each other quite often normally too. Starlight had been hired to work in Golden Oaks as an Assistant Librarian by Trixie and Tempest and Starlight still lived at Seshat, but it was nice to sit down with nothing going on.

At least until Tempest noticed Starlight devouring everything in front of her and still not putting on a single pound.

Trixie at least had an excuse being part dragon now, plus she ate gems which couldn't have that high of a caloric intake.

“The only thing I don't get, is I know you don't have any shows or anything really going on this week. “ Starlight considered. “Why are you and Rahs only going on a date next week?”

“True, none of the other girls are set up for this week either.” Tempest considered. She was still terrified of Rahs, but it was manageable at the moment, and she at least didn't scream anytime he popped up nearby like Starlight did.

“Ahh that is simple.” Trixie stated holding up a clawed finger.” Trixie still talks with Princess Luna and now that she can use messenger flames it is much simpler. Princess Luna has warned Trixie that the counter prank is this week and Trixie wants nothing to do with whatever that mad sister of Luna's will do.”

“The licorice potion was a horrible prank.” Tempest agreed.” It's a good reminder not to mess with anyone dating a Sparkle as well.”

“Applebloom is quite vicious.” Trixie nodded.

“I dunno, I kinda like licorice.” Starlight offered.

Both the other mares stopped and looked at the third member of their party curiously. Starlight blinked in confusion at the attention.

“This explains a few things.” Trixie offered as Tempest nodded along.

“What?” Starlight demanded.

An answer was not forthcoming as the sound of Burro music filled the air complete with guitar, violins, and multiple trumpets.

The trio turned to look and spotted a very annoyed looking Spike walking down the street with a five pony Mariachi band following behind him adding constant musical accompaniment to his travels.

The annoyed looking dragon glanced to the three, offered a wave and trekked on to a flare of trumpets.

The trio watched as the dragon and his entourage moved out of sight, the music taking a while to fade.

“Well. That's a thing.” Starlight offered.

“Ugh, we are going to have to hear that until they get rid of them aren't we?” Tempest growled.

Tempest and Starlight looked at each other then back at Trixie.

“Trixie did you have any extra rooms at your place for a few days?” Starlight asked.

“Trixie thinks she can manage.” the half dragon shook her head wondering if Celestia got the band to follow all of the Sparkles.

[Seshat]

“BORK!” Rahs protested with his arms crossed as Twilight screamed out curses as the band followed her through out the house, the chaos magic of their summons preventing the players from getting tired, or being dismissed, and since they were real, and being paid, Rahs couldn't bite them away.

Rahs wasn't annoyed that Celestia had forced a Mariachi band to follow him, he was annoyed that she HADN'T forced a Mariachi band to follow him.

“Just imagine what I could do with theme music....”

PreviousChapters Next