• Published 26th Jan 2022
  • 5,434 Views, 2,294 Comments

Twilight Gets a Puppy, Season 6 - TDR



A continuation into season Six with the Sparkles and their friends and acquaintances.

  • ...
31
 2,294
 5,434

PreviousChapters Next
The Cutie Re- Materia Part 1 Chapter 4

Twilight Gets a Puppy
Season 5
by TDR

The Cutie Re- Materia
Part 1
Chapter 4

[Equestria 1986]

Spike blinked staring at the thing before them.

“Please tell me you have my camera.”Spike demanded of Rahs.

“Wuff.” Rahs nodded and handed Spike the camera from his coat.

“Oh a camera ? I love photo shoots.” the thing offered

Shining Armor simply stared, utterly speechless.

“What hath pony kind wrought?” Twilight lamented.

Spike started snapping pictures as the thing posed for some of the pictures while every one continued to stare.

“Oh wait, let me go get my best hat.” The thing offered. “I want a few shots with it on.”

“Your hat?” Spike questioned.

“Of course.” The thing offered. “ Rainbow Dash always dresses in style.

[Equestria 8675309 ]

The Sparkles looked over the ruined and blasted landscape, the world in a perpetual twilight as neither the sun nor the moon were in the sky. There seemed no signs of advanced life, though there was some bird song and a faint drone of cicadas in the wilted and dying trees.

“Soo what are the bets this is one where Luna and Celestia took each other out?” Spike considered.

“No bets. Even if they had, some one would have regained their portfolios and kept things going.” Twilight hummed.

“Ruff.” Rahs added.

“He's got a point, if their fight killed everyone else there wouldn't be any creatures to take over the duties.” Shining added.

“No, there's still bugs, birds, and trees, though they are bit sickly something would have taken over their portfolios, the sun and moon don't have to be moved by ponies.” Twilight explained.

“So what some big evil took over? What sort of evil horror would do that?” Spike asked.

They all pondered that a moment before the brothers looked at each other.

“10 bits on a Evil Twilight.” Spike stated.

“Sucker bet, look at the sky, perpetual Twilight.” Shining gestured. “Calling card there.”

“Bork.” Rahs snickered.

“Right, it might not even be an 'evil' Twilight, it might just be one caught up rereading the Encyclopedia Equestria again and she forgot to spin the sun and moon for a few months.” Spike agreed.

“I hate all three of you.” Twilight grumbled.

[Timeline, 471233]

“YOU FOOLS DARE TO INVADE MY LANDS? HA, YOU WILL BE LITTLE MORE THAN MEALS FOR ME.COWER IN FEAR!!! FOR YOUR TIME IS....”

“Oh, it's just Tirek.” Twilight offered.

“ What?” Tirek stopped.

“Yeah I was a little worried for a second, I meant the fortifications on the castle look pretty impressive so I guess I was expecting some one who might be a problem.” Spike agreed.

“Ummm.” Tirek stated.

“Wuff. “ Rahs shrugged.

“Yeah, I guess his dramatic timing was nice, but I mean come, on it's Tirek, not an actual threat.” Spike waved his claw dismissively at the towering centaur.

“Wait a moment that's not....”Tirek protested

“What would this make, eight of them we've encountered?” Shining shrugged.

“Nine if you count the one made of yarn, that place was weird.” Twilight hummed. ”Rarity might have liked it though.”

“Yarn?” Tirek questioned.

“Well do we want to count just the hostile ones, or all of them? That one place had a good one that was female, she was also hot for Rahs though.” Spike pointed out as Rahs grumbled.

“You're being rude.” Tirek huffed.

“ Ehh whatever, nothing we haven't seen, wanna see if this place has a Hayburger?” Twilight suggested.

“Nah, maybe the next stop, if this place is as lame as it's ruler I bet the fries are soggy.” Spike offered.

Tirek blinked watching them get back onto a crystal table and vanish.

“I have soooooooooooooo many questions.” Tirek grumbled.

[Time line 1977]

Twilight raised an eyebrow at the tall figure in black armor before them.

The dark figure breathed heavily as it stared back.

Spike tilted his head wondering what the lights on his chest meant.

Shining Armor was a little worried about all the armored people in white behind him holding odd looking weapons.

Rahs was in awe, feeling the drama radiating off this guy. It was like his only goal was to be the most dramatic thing in the room at all times.

Despite there not being any wind in the hall they were in, the black cloak the figure was wearing began to flicker and whip. His thumb touched the flashlight he had in his hand, flicking the lever and forcing a long red beam like a sword to form.

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!

Twilight looked at it.” Nope.”

Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

The beam faded out as Twilight turned the device off with her magic.

The dark figure and all the soldiers in white looked at the beam then at Twilight. He turned the beam back on.

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!

Twilight's horn flared.

Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

The dark armored man stared at Twilight.

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!

Twilight stared back.

Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!

Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

Kwishuuuuuuuuuu!


Vrummmummmmm FVISH!

The other Sparkles and the white armored guards watched the pair going back and forth. Until the light saber sputtered and sparked in the mans hand, the beam not coming on. The dark helmeted man looked at the device then at Twilight and let out an inarticulate roar of rage.

Rahs snagged Twilight and the group ran back to hop on the table and vanish before they found out what this guy was gonna do now that his flashlight was broken.

[Timeline X]

Shining Armor tilted his head looking at the man sitting in the wheel chair next to him with his leg in a cast. The man, himself, Twilight, and Spike were all watching a race from inside a garage on pit row, following the cars as they went past then looking up at a TV when they went around one of the many twisty bends in the track.

The table had appeared in this place and crashed down, knocking over a number of heavy things, one of them crushing this mans leg.

Twilight's healing spell knowledge could accelerate the healing but not enough.

The brown haired man was pale with angled eyes and a stern expression, though despite that he didn't seem angry, just upset this had to happen now.

He needed to be in the race, and with a broken leg he couldn't drive. Unfortunately there wasn't enough time to bring in another driver as the race was to start in perhaps fifteen minutes. He had to drive in this the race to make sure his brother and family were safe, because if he was in the race, the enemies would be focused on him and not his brother.

Twilight's offer to make them explode was refused citing politics.

This world had made them all humans,so blending in wasn't a problem and the injured man was the only one to see the table and offered to keep it hidden in his garage if they helped. They all tried on the uniform he had,but the only one of them it fit was Rahs.

There was a very short explanation of driving and Rahs was told to just make sure he stayed in the race. If he drove erratic or slow it would just make the focus fall on him more as the enemies wondered what he a world class masked driver was doing.

About two laps in Rahs had shown he had other ideas.

The sole focus of everyone was on the Shooting Star, number 9 as it tore around the track, it dodged and weaved through the other cars, slipping through attempts to knock it off road, recovering nearly instantly from spin outs, ducking out of the way as secret tire spikes from other cars tried to take him out.

The yellow car also managed to knock a few cars out of the race that were gunning for the white car driven by the injured man's brother.

“Amazing. “ the man stared.”Are you sure he's never driven a car before?”

“Pretty sure he's never really seen the inside of a car before.” Twilight huffed.

“Bullshit drama powers is what this is.”Spike sighed glaring at the injured man. “You had to tell him that story about your brother didn't you?”

By the time the checkered flag dropped, the only two cars still on the track were driven by Rahs and the injured man's brother, though he was nearly a lap behind.

After hamming it up in the victory circle and accepting the trophy Rahs drove the car into the garage and hopped out noting his siblings were glaring at him, and the wheelchair bound man was no where to be seen.

“We need to go.” Twilight huffed as Rahs chuckled putting his coat on from where it had been in the passenger seat, tucking the trophy inside it.

A sudden shout made him stop as a young man ran into the garage and up to him.

The man yanked off his white helmet and pointed at Rahs.

“You. Racer-X. I have to know. “ Speed demanded.” Are you my lost brother Rex?!”

Rahs raised an eyebrow under his mask.

He reached up and peeled off the mask revealing the American looking features with dark blue hair that fell to his shoulders, and amber eyes.

“Sorry to disappoint you Speed.“ Rahs offered in a near monotone.”But, I'm not your brother.”

Rahs turned, walking away from the the striken young man. A wide grin plastered on his face, if he had a tail here, it would be wagging like mad at all the drama and third act twists.

Author's Note:

Well... some of you did wonder where this chapter went..... Timey whimy.... stuff. Blame Starlight.

PreviousChapters Next