• Published 7th May 2021
  • 637 Views, 31 Comments

Pokémon Turquoise Johto Adventures - foxmaster



Just like the first one but in the Johto Region this time.

  • ...
6
 31
 637

Arriving At The Answer

The battle between Turquoise and Prima was quite a clash. Both sides each had one pokemon remaining. Prima had her Lapras and Turquoise had her Corviknight.

“I must say you have grown a bit more while in Johto and I see you have gotten smarter as well but now it's time for the final test,” Prima said.

“Bring it,” Turquoise said.

“Lapras use Blizzard. Lapras covered the whole field in a powerful Blizzard.

“Hang in there Corviknight, “Turquoise shouted. Corviknight endured the blizzard which thanks to its steel-typing lessened the damage it was taking. Soon Turquoise saw her opening. “Now Corviknight use steel Wing. As soon as the blizzard died down corviknight flew at lapras with wings of steel which managed to land a critical hit and finish lapras off.

“Lapras is unable to battle, corviknight is the winner which means turquoise wins the match,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at turquoise who looked happy. As soon as Prima recalled her Lapras she approached Turquoise.

“Turquoise, that was a great battle and I'm impressed you learned to overcome your weakness,” Prima said.

“Well it took some time but I did it,” Turquoise said.

“Go heal your team and get ready, because your next opponent is someone who you might have already met and has been wanting to face off against you again for a while now, “Prima said. Turquoise had a good feeling she already knew who Prima was talking about.

“What did Prima mean by someone you already know? “Fluttershy asked.

“Let’s see aside from Prima, the other three members consist of Bruno who is a renowned master of fighting-types, Agatha who is a master of Ghost-types, and Lance who is a master of Dragon-types,” Turquoise said eliminating Agatha from the list instantly since she has not met her yet.

“You don’t think she was talking about Lance do you?” Fluttershy asked.

“We met Lance but I never once battled him, not even in the Dragon Cup,” Turquoise said.

“Then who else could it be?” Fluttershy said. Suddenly the answer hit Turquoise.

“It must be Bruno?” Turquoise said.

“You met him?” Fluttershy asked.

“Aside from you and Pinkie Pie, we have,” Twilight said.

“What is he like?” Fluttershy asked.

“He was like a true warrior,” Turquoise said, still remembering her battle with him in Saffron City. Suddenly Bruno approached them.

“Long time no see, Turquoise,” Bruno said.

“Same to you Bruno, how have you been?” Turquoise asked.

“Pretty good, especially since we are about to face each other in a real official match,” Bruno said.

“Your last battle was not official?” Fluttershy asked.

“It was in a tournament under certain conditions, this is an official five on five battle which means I get to really test her resolve and strength,” Bruno said. Once Fluttershy finished healing all of Turquoise’s pokemon it was time for the next battle. Turquoise wished she could have changed up her team but due to the rules for the challenge she was bound by the very rails she laid out for herself. Both Turquoise and Bruno took their positions on the battlefield which was now a rock battlefield. Soon the ref took his spot.

“The battle between Bruno of the Elite Four and Turquoise the challenger will now begin. Both sides will use five pokemon and the battle will be over when all five of either sides pokemon are unable to battle, additionally both sides may substitute pokemon, “The ref explained with both Bruno and Turquoise in agreement. Soon they called out their first pokemon.

“Hitmonchan I chose you,” Bruno said as he sent out a creature that looked like a professional boxer. Turquoise pulled out her pokedex for more info.

“Hitmonchan, The punching pokemon, Its punches slice the air. They are launched at such high speed, even a slight graze could cause a burn,” The Pokedex said. Turquoise wasted no time in calling out her own speedy pokemon.

“Go Corviknight,” Turquoise said as she called out Corviknight. As soon as the ref gave the all clear to begin turquoise made the first move. “Corviknight use Drill Peck. Corviknight flew at Hitmonchan with his spinning beak.

“Dodge and use Thunder Punch. Hitmonchan weaved out of the way of Corviknight’s attack before striking with Thunder Punch which resulted in some great damage and paralysis.

“Return Corviknight,” Turquoise said while recalling Corviknight. Bruno was impressed by how quickly Turquoise adapted. “Go Espeon. Espeon came out and landed elegantly on the battlefield.

“Hitmonchan use Fire Punch. Hitmonchan charged in with his Fire punch which Turquoise was expecting.

“Espeon use Psychic. Espeon caught Hitmonchan with psychic before lifting him and slamming him on the ground hard which resulted in a knockout.

“Hitmonchan is unable to battle, Espeon is the Winner,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“Return Hitmonchan,” Bruno said as he recalled Hitmonchan. “I must say your ability to adapt is quite commendable.

“Thank you,” Turquoise said.

“But nevertheless we are far from done,” Bruno said before pulling out his next pokemon. “Onix I chose you. As soon as Onix took the field it threw Turquoise for a loop. Onix use Sandstorm. Onix covered the whole battlefield with a powerful sandstorm which managed to obstruct Espeon’s vision thanks to the rocky terrain she was fighting on. “Now use stone edge. Onix slammed the ground with his tail which caused a bunch of jagged rocks to pop out of the ground. Unfortunately Espeon could not see them and got nailed for a critical hit. Once the stansstorm died down enough the ref could tell Espeon fainted.

“Espeon is unable to battle, Onix is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Turquoise.

“Return Espeon,” Turquoise said while recalling Espeon. Turquoise was not expecting an Onix so she was unprepared for it. She went over her other three pokemon for the match and made her choice. “Go Garchomp. Garchomp came out and despite the sandstorm looked right at home. “Garchomp use Dig. Garchomp went underground. Turquoise thought she was a step ahead but Bruno was about to prove her wrong.

“Onix use Earthquake. Onix shook the battlefield and the resulting Vibration dealt some damage to Garchomp who resurfaced. “A nice try but I was prepared for that because earthquake can deal damage even if the opponent is underground. Now Onix use dragon breath. Onix fired a breath of blue fire at Garchomp who took a lot of damage from it. Bruno was expecting it to be a finisher but garchomp was still standing.

“Garchomp use Bulldoze. Garchomp shook the battlefield almost as hard as Onix did. The vibrations inflicted a ton of damage but it was not enough as indicated by Onix still standing.

“Nice try but Onix’s Sturdy ability saved him from fainting, “Bruno said before declaring his next attack. “Onix finish this with dragon breath. Onix breathed more fire which caused Garchomp to faint after it finished pelting him.

“Garchomp is unable to battle, Onix is the winner, “The ref said while pointing his left flag at Bruno.

“Return Garchomp,” Turquoise said as she recalled Garchomp. Turquoise wasted no time in calling out her fourth pokemon. “Go Vespiquen. As soon as Vespiquen came out the sandstorm subsided.

“Interesting choice,” Bruno said before the battle resumed. “Onix use Stone Edge. Onix slammed his tail on the ground and like last time the jagged rocks from earlier poked out of the ground.

“Ascend and use Air Slash. Vespiquen managed to evade stone edge and unleashed Air Slash which managed to finish Onix off.

“Onix is unable to battle, Vespiquen is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“Return Onix, “Bruno said as he recalled Onix. Bruno was enjoying this battle and wasted no time in calling out his next pokemon. “Hitmonlee, I chose you. Hitmonlee landed onto the battlefield ready to go. Turquoise was prepared for this one.

“I will stick with Vespiquen,” Turquoise said.

“So be it,” Bruno said before the battle resumed. “Hitmonlee use Blaze kick. Hitmonlee lunged at Vespiquen with a foot covered in fire.

“Vespiquen use Defend Order. Vespiquen’s defense went up enough for her to endure the hit while being forced back. “Now use Attack Order. Vespiquen used the Combee spirits to attack Hitmonlee which resulted in some damage.

“Not bad but we are not out yet. Hitmonlee use High jump kick. Hitmonlee leaped into the air before preparing to deliver a knee blow to Vespiquen. Unfortunately for Vespiquen her reaction time was off and she took the full force of the attack. Luckily she was still standing. Hitmonlee High Jump kick again. Hitmonlee leaped into the air but this time Turquoise was ready.

“Dodge and use power gem. Vespiquen successfully dodged which resulted in Hitmonlee taking damage and for Power gen to finish him.

“Hitmonlee is unable to battle, Vespiquen is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.
“Return Hitmonlee,” Bruno said as he recalled Hitmonlee. Bruno was starting to see Turquoise had more to learn just from how unprepared she was for his surprise twist. He wasted no time in calling out his next pokemon. “Hitmontop, I chose you. Hitmontop landed on the battlefield and spun in place, raring to go. “Hitmontop use Triple Kick. Hitmontop spun stupidly fast like a top and was heading straight for Vespiquen.

“Use Defend Order. Vespiquen used her Defend Order but this time it was not enough as each kick she took was stronger than the last and as a result she fainted.

“Vespiquen is unable to battle, Hitmontop is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Bruno.

“Return Vespiquen, “Turquoise said as she recalled Vespiquen. Turquoise wasted no time in calling out her next pokemon. “Corviknight come back out. Corviknight, despite still being paralyzed was still flying over the battlefield.

“Hitmontop use Close Combat. Hitmontop spun stupidly fast for flying towards Corviknight and delivering a barrage of punches and kicks while Corviknight tried to move but could not not thanks to the paralysis. This resulted in Corviknight fainting.

“Corviknight is unable to battle, Hitmontop is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Bruno.

“Return Corviknight,” Turquoise said while recalling Corviknight. Turquoise was now down to her final pokemon while Bruno still had two remaining which meant this was now an uphill battle. “Go Ninetails. Ninetails came out which triggered her Drought ability covering the field in sunny day status.

“Not bad but lets see how you handle this, Hitmontop use Drill Run. Hitmontop suddenly took on a different stance before doing a horizontal spin and picking up momentum as it flew towards Ninetails.

“Ninetails use Fire blast. Ninetails unleashed her fire blast which collided with Hitmontop. They both pushed hard against each other but in the end hitmontop’s drill Run won and landed a critical hit on Ninetails which finished her.

“Ninetails is unable to battle, Hitmontop is the winner which means Bruno wins the match,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Bruno. After both sides recalled their pokemon Bruno approached Turquoise.

“You battled quite nicely, you are smart and cunning, however you need to try preparing better for the long haul, and that includes making sure your team can handle all four of us, not just a single one of us,” Bruno said. “That said in regard to your friend’s earlier question, may I make a suggestion?

“Sure,” Turquoise said.

“You seem to be focused on some pokemon rather than others since I can sense an inconsistency with your lineup’s strength,” Bruno said. “So here is my suggestion, why not take on the Hoenn League and do so with only what you catch in Hoenn.

“You know what, I will,” Turquoise said.

“Excellent, now let's head back home, “ Turquoise’s mom said.


Sometime later turquoise was back at professor Oak’s Lab where all of her pokemon were.

“So have you finally decided where to go next?” Professor Oak asked.

“I have,” Turquoise said. “Per Bruno’s suggestion, I'm going to take on the Hoenn League.

“And the Grand Festival too?” Professor Oak asked.

“Of course,” Turquoise said.

“In that case take this,” Professor Oak said before handing Turquoise a pink handheld device. “It's a brand new Pokedex I developed with all the data on the new species of Pokemon discovered in Paldea. “And I'm gonna assume you're only going to bring Espeon again.

“Yep and i will only use the pokemon i catch while in Hoenn,” Turquoise said. Sometime later it was now night time and while Turquoise and Espeon were asleep Turquoise’s mom was working on a new traveling outfit and contest dress for Turquoise.

“Turquoise sure has grown a lot since this journey and I have no doubt she is going to grow even more on this next one,” Turquoise’s mom said while working on her sewing machine while the traveling outfit was on the mannequin.


The next day Turquoise was now wearing a black button up top with cute eevee-shaped buttons on it along with a gray plaid skirt with a pokeball patch on it along with a black lace shrug with bell sleeves, some cute kitten themed tights with black high top trainers and lastly, A a silver star chain belt. A bit later Turquosie’s mom came in with a small Eevee-inspired backpack.

“It's not like that popular one from Galar but I think it's cute,” Turquoise’s mom said.

“So do I, “Turquoise said as she put it on. “Ok Mom we are off,” Turquoise said before running out the door with her Espeon beside her. The two were running towards the port excited for their next adventure.

NEXT TIME A NEW BEGINNING

Author's Note:

Turquoise's team
Espeon ♀ LV: 61 Moves: Psychic/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
At Oak's Lab
Venusaur ♂ LV: 60 Moves: Frenzy Plant/ Sludge Bomb/ Petal Dance/ Petal Blizzard
Zoroark ♀ LV:60 Moves: Night Slash/ Detect/ Night Daze/ Foul Play
Ninetales ♀ LV: 60 Moves: Flamethrower/ Fire Blast/ Extrasensory/ Confuse Ray
Flygon ♂ LV: 60 Moves: Earthquake/ Dragon Rush/ Sand Tomb/ Dragon Claw
Corviknight ♂ LV:60 Moves: Drill Peck/ Brave Bird/ Hone Claws/ Steel Wing
Altaria ♀ LV:60 Moves: Sky Attack/ Dragon Rush/ Dragon Breath/ Moon Blast
Lucario ♂ LV:60 Moves: Force Palm/ Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ Aura Sphere
Goodra ♂ LV: 60 Moves: Thunder Punch/ Muddy Water/ Rain Dance/ Dragon Pulse
Milotic ♀ LV:60 Moves: Water Pulse/ Aqua Ring/ Hydro Pump/ Breaking Swipe
Dragapult ♀ LV:60 Moves: Dragon Darts/ Phantom Force/ Dragon Tail/ Dragon Pulse
Dragonite ♂ LV:60 Moves: Dragon Rush/ Thunder Wave/ Hurricane/ Dragon Rage
Hunchkrow ♀ LV: 45 Moves: Faint Attack/ Wing Attack/ Night Shade/Assurance
Meganium ♀ LV:47 Moves: Magical Leaf/Vine whip/Petal Dance/ Body Slam
Umbreon ♂ LV:42 Moves: Shadow ball/Quick attack/Dark Pulse/Snarl
Garchomp ♂ LV:48 Moves: Fire blast/Dig/Dragon Claw/Bulldoze
Sprigatito♀ LV:10 Moves: scratch/ Hone Claws/Leafage/Bite
Vespiquen ♀ LV:50 Moves: Defend Order/ Air Slash/ Attack Order/ Power Gem

After so long the Johto saga is finally concluded. as for when the hoenn Saga will be. That is to be decided since i want to finish my other projects first.

Comments ( 2 )

I can’t wait to see how Turquoise can handle the Hoenn region. I saw 3 chapters are done. When will more chapters be ready?

11708945
i'm working on chapter four already but what i'm mostly waiting for is more peple to notice it.

Login or register to comment