• Published 7th May 2021
  • 637 Views, 31 Comments

Pokémon Turquoise Johto Adventures - foxmaster



Just like the first one but in the Johto Region this time.

  • ...
6
 31
 637

The Night Begins To Shine

Turquoise and Fluttershy finally made it to Ecruteak City. They were fascinated by the cultural aspects of the city and its architecture. What was most noticeable was a giant tower which Turquoise had a feeling she would need to visit in the future. But what drew the girl’s attention was most of the townspeople setting up for something. Turquoise was in too much of a hurry to challenge the gym to even ask about it.

“Let's go already,” Turquoise said.

“Calm down the gym is not going anywhere,” Fluttershy said before they left. As soon as they got to the Gym Turquoise noticed a note on the door.

“Closed for the festival come back tomorrow,” The note said.

“What festival?” Fluttershy asked before a man with yellow hair wearing a black long sleeve top with white pants and a purple scarf with red by the ends of it approached them.

“Don’t you know? Today’s the Eevee Festival which is a festival dedicated to Eevee and its evolved forms,” The man said before introducing himself. “I’m Morty the Ecruteak City Gym Leader.

“I’m Turquoise,” Turquoise said.

“And I'm Fluttershy,” Fluttershy said. Suddenly Morty notices something about Turquoise’s pendant.

“That's a very unique feather your wearing,” Morty said to Turquoise to see if she knew what it was.

“Thanks, it's called a Rainbow Wing and it comes from Ho-oh,” Turquoise said.

“So you do know,” Morty said.

“I saw it on my way home from my last journey,” Turquoise said.

“As interesting as hearing about it is can you tell us more about this Eevee Festival?” Fluttershy asked.

“Right getting off-topic,” Morty said before continuing. “The Eevee Festival is a festival with music, games and tasty food but what makes it special is the dance of our city’s most famous attraction the kimono girls who each have an evolved form of Eevee.

“When will this festival be?” Turquoise asked.

“We are still setting up but it should start tonight at around seven,” Morty said before continuing. “Are you two planning on going?”

“Since the gym is closed sure could be fun,” Turquoise said.

“I’m in too,” Fluttershy said.

“Great now I have to go help with the preparations I hope you will enjoy the festival,” Morty said before leaving. Turquoise and Fluttershy decided to check out the rest of Ecruteak City before the festival. Their first stop was a small boutique that sold kimonos and they were having a special deal for the festival.

“Are you girls looking to buy a kimono for the festival?” The lady in the shop asked.

“We are,” Turquoise said.

“Then you’re in luck we are running a special deal, Trainers who have either Eevee or at least one of its evolved forms will get forty percent off on their purchase,” The lady said. After hearing that Turquoise called out her Espeon which the lady loved.

“Do you happen to have anything that compliments my Espeon?” Turquoise asked.

“Of course, And I assume your friend wants one too?” The lady asked.

“I do,” Fluttershy said.

“Well I'm going to have to do some measurements first so I can recommend stuff,” The lady said before breaking out her tape measure. Fluttershy felt like she was one of Rarity’s fashion models again while Turquoise was used to it. After taking their measurements the lady gave Turquoise as lavender kimono with a purple obi while Fluttershy received a green kimono with a moss green obi. After having their outfits for the festival picked the girls continued exploring. Their next stop was Kimono Dance Studio which was a recommended stop from the lady who worked for the kimono shop.


Earlier at the Dance Studio, a woman with pink hair was practicing with her sisters before she collapsed on stage. Sometime later the woman woke up in her room with her four sisters looking at her with relief.

“Your awake,” A woman with turquoise-colored hair said.

“What happened?” The woman in bed asked.

“You passed out from a fever,” A woman with short red hair said.

“I can’t be sick we still have to do the Eevee Festival,” the woman said while trying to get up only for her Espeon to pin her back down.

“In that condition, you're not going anywhere Sakura,” A woman with dark purple hair said.

“But Tameo, what about our performance?”Sakura asked while breathing heavily from the fever.

“Your health is more important we will try to get by somehow,” Tameo said.

“Just focus on getting better and Espeon make sure Sakura stays in bed,” A woman with blue hair said before she and the other three left the room. As soon as they were back on the stage the four women were discussing their crisis.

“What are we going to do without Sakura and her Espeon?” the red-haired woman asked.

“I don’t know Kome but this does leave us in a bind,” Tameo said.

“Should we just tell everyone the performance is off?” The blue-haired woman asked.

“We can’t do that Sasuki you know the show must go on,” Tameo said.

“Well unless some girl with an Espeon comes walking through that door I’m afraid the show can’t go on,” Kome said. Suddenly Turquoise and Fluttershy came in.

“Wow so this is the dance theatre, it's impressive,” Turquoise said. Suddenly the four sisters saw them.

“Listen can you girls come back later we are having a crisis on our hands,” Tameo said.

“Oh sorry we will come back later,” Turquoise said. Before Turquoise and Fluttershy could leave Kome noticed Turquoise’s Espeon and stopped them.

“Wait hold on is that your Espeon?” Kome asked.

“She is mine,” Turquoise said.

“Come with us there is something we need to talk to you about,” Kome said motioning for Turquoise and Fluttershy to follow her to another room. The six of them sat down in the kitchen to discuss their problem.

“Heres the thing, our youngest sister has fallen ill so she can’t do the festival with us,” Tameo said.

“And what does this have to do with us?” Fluttershy asked.

“Not both of you just your friend,” Kome said to Fluttershy.

“Me?” Turquoise said.

“Yes we need you and your Espeon to fill in for her during our performance,” Sasuki said.

“Hold on I don’t know anything about dancing let alone the kind you ladies do,” Turquoise said.

“We can teach you and don’t worry you can still enjoy the festival just meet us backstage to get changed,” Tameo said.

“Very well I will do it,” Turquoise said.

“Thank you now fair warning our style of dance might be tricky for someone new to it,” Tameo said.


Meanwhile, at a nearby tea shop, a certain trio was discussing their plans.

“This is the biggest gathering of Eevee and their evolved forms ever,” Isabelle said.

“I know and once we capture them all the bosses will be extremely pleased with us,” Chris said.

“You can say that again,” Meowth said as the three sipped their tea.

“By the way how are we going to do it?” Chris asked.

“Just wait you're going to love it,” Meowth said.


Back with Turquoise she and her Espeon were put through the wringer by the dance lessons the kimono sisters were teaching her.

“No no your movements need to be more graceful,” Kome said.

“Right,” Turquoise said while trying to get used to the kimono she was wearing. The sisters tried again and this Time Turquoise got the movements right and managed to get to the part where Espeon followed them. After nearly three hours of practice, the sisters told Turquoise she was now ready and to meet them backstage at the festival at around ten. It was now six-thirty and the sun was setting which meant the festival was going to start soon. After changing into their kimonos the girls went outside and noticed the busy streets now had shops and food stands lined up on both sides of the streets along with some barricades to keep cars out. As soon as the sun went down and the moon began to rise the many paper lanterns lining the streets lit up illuminating all the streets like they were in another world. “All right let the festival begin. Turquoise and Fluttershy walked around playing games, trying the food, and even bought some Eeveelution themed masks. Turquoise bought an Espeon mask and Fluttershy bought a Leafeon mask. As the night went on it was now around nine o'clock and the girls were having fun. Just then a giant robot that looked like a Muchlax wearing a big samurai hat and began sucking up all the Eevee and their evolved forms. “What is the meaning of this?

“Isn't it obvious Dorkette we are stealing all of Eevee and their evolved forms for Team Supernova,” Isabelle said.

“As if that will work, Espeon use Psybeam. Espeon used Psybeam but it didn't even make a dent.

“It's no use kid we reinforced the inside of our Munchlax Vac with the strongest metal on earth so none of your attacks can break it,” Meowth said. Just then the robot grabbed Turquoise but not before Turquoise pulled a Pokeball out of her kimono sleeve.

“Eevee your our last hope,” Turquoise shouted before Eevee came out and looked overwhelmed by what was going on. “Eevee use Shadow Ball. Eevee unleashed Shadow ball the way Dawn told him to but it wasn't strong enough to penetrate the robot’s plating.

“You call that an attack that was nothing but an insignificant bug bite,” Chris said mockingly which made Eevee sad.

“Don’t listen to them Eevee I believe in you,” Turquoise said. The captured pokemon began cheering for Eevee and so was Turquoise’s Espeon. Suddenly the moonlight began to shine on Eevee as he found his courage and unleashed a prideful shout before glowing.

“What’s going on?” Isabelle asked as if this was shocking to her.

“You’re in for it now you freaks my Eevee is evolving,” Turquoise said. Eevee began to grow bigger as his form changed and his ears became longer and slimmer along with his tail. When the light died down a creature with fur as black as the night sky with yellow rings on his body and piercing red eyes stood where Eevee once was.

“Umbreon,” The creature said. Turquoise pulled her Pokedex from out of her sleeve and looked up what Eevee evolved into.

“Umbreon, the Moonlight Pokemon and an evolved form of Eevee, On the night of a full moon, or when it gets excited, the ring patterns on its body glow yellow,” The Pokedex said. Suddenly Umbreon unleashed a loud growl that to Meowth sounded like a death threat.

“What was that?” Turquoise asked before using her Pokedex again.

“Snarl, The user yells as if it's ranting about something, which lowers the Sp. Atk stats of opposing Pokémon,” The Pokedex said.

“You don’t scare me, You may have evolved and learned a new move but your still the weakling who dared to oppose us and we will still triumph,” Meowth said which did not faze Umbreon one bit.

“Umbreon let’s show them what a real shadow ball can do,” Turquoise said which Umbreon concurred with. Umbreon unleashed his Shadow Ball and this time it was perfect. The shadow ball made contact with the front of the Munchlax mech and just before Team Supernova could gloat it managed to not only penetrate the mech and create an opening for everyone to escape it also released its grip on Turquoise. Espeon used Psychic to catch her and bring her back to the ground safely.

“Thanks Espeon now what say the three of us finish this together,” Turquoise said as she stood with her two pokemon.

“You may have freed all the pokemon but that won’t stop us,” Chris said.

“You two ready to try that move again?” Turquoise asked with both Espeon and Umbreon nodding in agreement. “Then let's do it. Espeon use Psybeam and Umbreon use Shadow Ball. Espeon spun and used Psybeam while Umbreon unleashed Shadow ball. The two moves combined and then suddenly the energy from Psybeam was absorbed by the shadow Ball and turned into a four-bladed shuriken that was spinning fast with Shadow Ball in the center of it. The combination attack then made contact with the mech’s engine which caused it to explode and send Team Supernova flying off into the night sky. As soon as the danger was over Fluttershy approached Turquoise.

“That was an amazing combination, What are you going to call it?” Fluttershy asked.

“Shadow Shuriken,” Turquoise said. The festival continued and it was now time for Turquoise to go help the kimono sisters. As soon as she got to the stage she was shown backstage by Kome. As soon as they were backstage Turquoise was instructed to change into the kimono the others were wearing.

“Thanks for saving the festival we do appreciate it,” Tameo said.

“It's not a problem,” Turquoise said while tying her obi. After putting her black wig on it was time for the festival’s finale. The show went on and after it ended the Eevee festival was declared closed until next year. Sometime later the girls were back at the dance studio.

“How did you enjoy dancing on stage with us?” Kome asked.

“It felt great,” Turquoise said.

“If your ever in the area and want to do it again feel free to stop by,” Tameo said. Suddenly Sakura came into the kitchen to see them.

“How are you feeling sis?” Kome asked.

“My fever went down thanks to the medicine Sumomo gave me,” Sakura said. “But anyway how was the festival?

“It went off almost smoothly thanks to Turquoise,” Tameo said.

“So your the girl who filled in for me?” Sakura asked.

“I sure am,” Turquoise said.

“Thanks for doing this for us,” Sakura said. Turquoise and Fluttershy said goodbye to the kimono sisters and returned to the Pokemon center to have their pokemon healed before calling it a night.

“In your face Magnus,” Turquoise said in her sleep while Umbreon was smiling about his dream which was the first good one he had in a while.

To be continued

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Espeon ♀ LV: 60 Moves: Psychic/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Hunchkrow ♀ LV: 40 Moves: Faint Attack/ Wing Attack/ Night Shade/Assurance
Meganium ♀ LV:32 Moves: Magical Leaf/Vine whip/Petal Dance/ Poison Powder
Vespiquen ♀ LV:25 Moves: Pin Missile/ Fell Stinger/ Slash/ Sweet Scent
Umbreon ♂ LV:33 Moves: Shadow ball/Quick attack/Swift/Snarl

Fluttershy's Team
Cinderace ♂ LV: 45 Moves: Flame Charge/ Pyro Ball/ Headbutt/ Double Kick
Ursaring ♂ LV:30 Moves: Hammer Arm/ Focus Blast/Slash/ Metal Claw

Turquoise: Badges:3 Ribbons:2

I had this idea for weeks and I think it turned out well. I hope you all enjoy this chapter.