• Published 7th May 2021
  • 638 Views, 31 Comments

Pokémon Turquoise Johto Adventures - foxmaster



Just like the first one but in the Johto Region this time.

  • ...
6
 31
 638

The Fated Battle

Today was the beginning of the victory tournament where the sixteen trainers who made it this far were paired up against each other. The battles for the final sixteen were full six on six battles with field changes. Turquoise was now near the end of her first matchup.

“Meganium use Petal Dance. Meganium unleashed her Petal dance on the opponent’s Quagsire which finished it off quite quickly.

“Quagsire is unable to battle, Meganium is the winner which means Turquoise wins the match,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“And with that impressive victory Turquoise moves on to the next round, “The Announcer said as Turquoise’s picture with a winner icon appeared on the jumbotron. Loki and Rick were dominating their matches as well. As soon as the final match of the day ended the pairings for tomorrow’s matches were up inside the pokemon center and Turquoise was surprised to see who she was facing next.

“Looks like I will be facing Loki much sooner than expected,” Turquoise said.


The next day Turquoise and Loki were now facing each other on the battlefield which had yet to be decided. Turquoise looked over Loki’s data and was surprised to see he won only using the six pokemon he caught thus far which made planning for him a lot easier. Soon the type of field was chosen.

“And it looks like the battlefield for this battle will be Grass. Turquoise has the honor of going first and then Loki, “The announcer said.

“Now Go Flygon,” Turquoise said as she called out Flygon who looked ready to go.

“In that case, Go Glalie, “Loki said as he called out his Glalie. Turquoise knew he would do that in response to her Flygon but was ready nonetheless.

“Glalie use Ice Beam. loki wasted no time in going on the offensive as Glalie unleashed his Ice beam.

“Dodge and use Dragon Rush. Flygon flew up which allowed him to dodge the Ice beam before dive bombing Glalie with Dragon Rush which resulted in a critical hit and enough power to finish Glalie off in one shot.

“Glalie is unable to battle, Flygon is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“And Turquoise takes the lead in no time at all,” The announcer said as Glalie’s picture turned gray.

“Return Glalie,” Loki said as he recalled Glalie. “I thought I had you with that one.

“Ice-types are flygon’s greatest weakness so we worked on improving our speed and evasiveness for them,” Turquoise said. Soon Loki sent out his next pokemon.

“Go Corsola,” Loki said as he called out Corsola.

“Return Flygon,” Turquoise said as she recalled Flygon.

“Now why would she recall Flygon so soon?” A familiar voice asked.

“Because she wants to save Flygon for,” Fluttershy was about to say before reacting to who asked her. “Applejack, Rarity? What are you two doing here?

“The Sinnoh grand festival has concluded, so we decided to come here to support Turquoise,” Applejack said.

“Back to my question, why is she switching out?” Rarity asked.

“Because Turquoise wants to save Flygon for when she needs him and wants to avoid taking unnecessary risks,” Fluttershy said. Back with the battle Turquoise was about to send out her next pokemon.

“Go Meganium,” Turquoise said as she called out Meganium. “Meganium use Magical leaf. Meganium unleashed her magical leaf which Loki was ready for.

“Corsola use Light Screen. Corsola created a box made of yellow light energy around itself which lessened the damage from Magical leaf. “Return corsola. The background of Corsola's picture turned gray as soon as Corsola left the battle. “Go Typhlosion. Typhlosion looked raring to go. “Use Flamethrower. Typhosions Flamethrower was coming in fast.

“Dodge and use body slam. Meganium leaped as high as she could before coming down hard on Typhlosion, the damage from which was not lessened due to body Slam being a physical attack. Unfortunately Typlosion was not out yet but now had Meganium right where it wanted her.

“Now Typlosion use Inferno. Typlosion unleashed a very intense flame that engulfed Meganium and dealt some very serious damage to her especially since it was from point blank range. Once the fire died down, Meganium was revealed to have fainted.

“Meganium is unable to battle, Typhlosion is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Loki.

“And with that Loki now evens the score,” The announcer said as Meganium’s picture turned gray.

“Return Meganium,” Turquoise said as she recalled Meganium.

“Well there goes her best chance at beating Corsola,” Rarity said.

“I would not count Turquoise out just yet because she was able to deal a big blow to that Typhlosion,” Fluttershy said.

“You mean she found a way around Light Screen? “Applejack asked.

“Exactly, Light screen is a defensive move made to reduce damage from special attacks not Physical ones so Typhlosion took a direct hit from body slam,” Fluttershy said.

“But isn't light Screen still active?” Rarity asked.

“We will just have to wait and see what Turquoise has planned, “Fluttershy said.

“Go Milotic, “Turquoise said as she called out Milotic who, despite being on grass, looked good to go.

“Good thing I'm ready for it,” Loki said. “Typhlosion use Brick Break. Typlosion leaped into the air ready to deliver a powerful chop on Milotic.

“Milotic counter that with Breaking Swipe. Milotic used her tail which was covered in light green energy to push against the brick break. The two moves pushed against each other until in the end breaking swipe won and sent Typhlosion back. “Now use Hydro Pump. Loki was counting on Light Screen to save Typhlosion from losing only for it to fizzle out and allow the full damage to finish off Typhlosion.

“Typhlosion is unable to battle, Milotic is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise. Typhlosion’s picture turned gray.

“Return Typhlosion,” Loki said as he recalled Typhlosion. Loki wasted no time in calling out his next pokemon. “Go Leavanny. Leavanna came out and was ready to fight.

“Return Milotic,” Turquoise said while recalling Milotic. She knew who to send out for this one. “Go Honchkrow. Honchkrow was out and flying above the field.

“Leavanny use Slash. Leavanny charged at honchkrow with its arm glowing.

“Hunchkrow use Air Slash. Honchkrow nailed Leavanny from point blank range with a blade of air which sent it crashing down and caused it to faint.

“Leavanny is unable to battle, Honchkrow is the winner,” the ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“And that makes three of Loki’s pokemon defeated which means it's time for an intermission,” the announcer said as Leavanny's picture turned gray and Loki recalled Leavanny. Loki was wracking his brain coming up with a new strategy since he was bound by the very rails he laid out meaning he was stuck using the pokemon he registered before the match. Once the intermission was over both trainers returned and resumed the match.

“Go Honchkrow, “Turquoise said as she called out Honchkrow.

“Go Raichu,” Loki said as he called out Raichu who looked quite determined. “Raichu use Thunderbolt. Raichu unleashed his Thunderbolt with all he had.

“Dodge and use Nightshade. Honchkrow tried to dodge but Raichu’s thunderbolt was too fast and nailed her before she could get her attack off which resulted in her crashing to the ground. Fortunately she was still able to fight. “Now use Thunder punch. Raichu charged at honchkrow with a paw of glowing yellow energy covered in electricity but Turquoise was not going down that easily.

“Honchkrow use Assurance. Both moves collided and when the dust settled Raichu took some damage but Honchkrow fainted.

“Honchkrow is unable to battle, Raichu is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Turquoise while Honchkrow’s picture turned gray.

“Return Honchkrow, “Turquoise said as she recalled Honchkrow. Turquoise wasted no time in who to send out next. “Go Altaria. Altaria flew out and looked ready to go.

“Too easy, Raichu use Iron Tail on the ground. Raichu struck the ground with iron tail which sent him flying into the air. Turquoise was shocked to see a Raichu do that since it was heavier than Pikachu. “Now use Thunderbolt. Raichu sent out Thunderbolt from point blank range while effective was not enough to beat Altaria. Raichu landed on the ground safely and waited.

“Altaria use Dragon Rush. Altaria nose dived at Raichu covered in energy.

“Raichu intercept that with Volt Tackle. Raichu was now covered in electricity as he charged head on at Altaria. Both moves collided and caused a huge explosion that covered the battlefield. When the dust settled both Raichu and Altaria were revealed to have fainted.

“Both Raichu and Altaria are unable to battle, this round is a draw,” The ref said while crossing his flags.

“And with that epic exchange of attacks, Loki is down to just two pokemon and Turquoise still has three left and neither side has revealed their final one yet,” The announcer said as both Raichu and Altaria’s pictures turned gray.

“Return Altaria,” Turquoise said as she recalled Altaria.

“Return Raichu,” Loki said as he recalled Raichu. Loki wasted no time in calling out his next Pokemon. “Go Corsola. Corsola came back out barely tired.

“Go Milotic,” Turquoise said as Milotic came back out.

“Interesting choice but we won’t lose that easily. Corsola use Light Screen. Corsola reactivated the protection from Light Screen.

“Milotic use Hydro Pump. Milotic unleashed her Hydro Pump and while Light screen made it less damaging, Corsola was ready for a counter attack.

“Corsola use Mirror Coat. Corsala’s body shined before sending twice the damage back at milotic. While Corsola took decent damage Milotic looked like she was still in the match but then fainted.

“Milotic is unable to battle, Corsola is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his left flag at Loki.

“And with that Loki has evened the score once again, “the announcer said as Milotic's picture turned gray.

“Return Milotic, “Turquoise said as she recalled Milotic. Turquoise wasted no time in calling out her sixth pokemon for the match. “Go Lucario. Lucario came out and looked ready to go as indicated by the determination in his eyes.

“Bring it,” Loki said.

“Lucario use Bullet Punch. Lucario charged at Corsola and delivered a flurry of punches that dealt some damage.

“Corsola use Recover. Corsola healed some of the damage it took.

“Lucario use Force Palm. Lucario blasted Corsola with his force palm which resulted in Corsola fainting since it could not heal enough to survive.

“Corsola is unable to battle, Lucario is the winner,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“And with that Loki is just down to one pokemon while Turquoise still has two left,” The announcer said as Corsola's picture turned gray.

“Return Corsola,” Loki said as he recalled Corsola. Loki knew he was in a bind with both Lucario and Flygon having an overwhelming advantage against his final pokemon but nevertheless he went through with calling it out. “Go Aggron. A Big metal creature came out and roared as if it was hyped. Turquoise pulled out her pokedex for more info.

“Aggron, The Iron Armor Pokemon and the evolved form of Lairon, While seeking iron for food, it digs tunnels by breaking through bedrock with its steel horns, “The Pokedex said.

“Surprise, my Lairon evolved during our last battle and now it's ready to go,” Loki said.

“Then bring it,” Turquoise said.

“Aggron use autotomize. Aggron’s body began to vibrate before becoming lighter and faster. “ Now use Fire Punch. Aggron charged at Lucario faster than turquoise thought before Lucario was nailed for some big damage. Luckily Lucario survived.

“Lucario use Aura Sphere. Lucario fired his Aura sphere while Aggron was still within range which resulted in a successful hit. Unfortunately, despite the massive damage Aggron was still standing.

“Nice try but thanks to Aggron’s sturdy ability, my Aggron is not going down that easily, “Loki said.

“We shall see about that, Lucario use Bullet Punch. Lucario charged at Aggron with bullet Punch.

“Aggron use Multiple Fire Punches back to back. Aggron charged equally as fast with both fists covered in fire. The two pokemon kept hitting and dodging each other like two martial artists going at each other. The final collision of their two punches covered the field in an explosion. Both Turquoise and Loki were waiting to see who won. When the dust settled both Aggron and Lucario fainted.

“Both pokemon are unable to battle, this round is a draw, with one pokemon remaining, Turquoise wins the match,” The ref said while pointing his right flag at Turquoise.

“And with that final exchange, Turquoise moves on to the final four,” The announcer said as Turquoise’s picture with a winner icon appeared on the jumbotron. They both recalled their pokemon.

“That was a good battle Loki,” Turquoise said.

“It was,” Loki said. As soon as the pleasantries were done Turquoise left to reunite with Fluttershy.

“You did it you won,” Fluttersy said.

“And now it's on to the next battle,” Turquoise said. Much later Rick won his battle and also moved on to the final four.


The next day Turquoise and Rick won their battles which meant it was now down to just them in the final match of the Silver Conference. Who will win the Silver conference? stay tuned as the journey continues.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Flygon ♂ LV: 60 Moves: Earthquake/ Dragon Rush/ Sand Tomb/ Dragon Claw
Hunchkrow ♀ LV: 45 Moves: Faint Attack/ Wing Attack/ Night Shade/Assurance
Meganium ♀ LV:47 Moves: Magical Leaf/Vine whip/Petal Dance/ Body Slam
Milotic ♀ LV:60 Moves: Water Pulse/ Aqua Ring/ Hydro Pump/ Breaking Swipe
Altaria ♀ LV:60 Moves: Sky Attack/ Dragon Rush/ Dragon Breath/ Moon Blast
Lucario ♂ LV:60 Moves: Force Palm/ Bullet Punch/ Swords Dance/ Aura Sphere

Loki's Team
Typhlosion ♀ LV:56 Moves: Arial Ace/ Inferno/ Brick break/ Flamethrower
Raichu ♂ LV:55 Moves: Thunder Punch/ Thunderbolt/ Volt Tackle/ Iron Tail
Leavanny ♂ LV: 55 Moves: Slash/ X-Scissor/Energy Ball/ Leaf blade
Aggron ♂ LV:55 Moves: Iron Head/ Autotomize/ Rock Slide/ Fire Punch
Glalie ♂ LV:55 Moves: Freeze-dry/ Ice beam/ Ice fang/ Double team
Corsola♀ LV:55 Moves: Light screen/ Bubble Beam/ Icicle Spears/ Mirror Coat

Turquoise: Badges:8 Ribbons:5

we are almost to the end and i hope all of you are excited.