• Published 7th May 2021
  • 637 Views, 31 Comments

Pokémon Turquoise Johto Adventures - foxmaster



Just like the first one but in the Johto Region this time.

  • ...
6
 31
 637

Legendary Encounter

Last time Turquoise had just won her fourth ribbon and was about to head to the Pokemon Center for the day when her Rainbow Wing began to glow. Morty arrived and filled her, Fluttershy, and Selena in on what was going on which was Ho-oh’s arrival. Little did they know Team Supernova was listening in on the conversation and was plotting to capture Ho-oh. Will our heroes be able to stop them? Let’s find out.


Turquoise and the girls returned to the Pokemon center for the day still reeling from the shock of what was going to happen soon. She called Professor Oak to return Goodra and bring back Gabite but Also told him about Ho-oh’s arrival.

“This is a very rare occurrence,” Professor Oak said.

“I’ll say,” Turquoise said.

“In any case, I have a small request to ask of you,” Professor Oak said.

“What is it?” Turquoise asked.

“Can you collect data on Ho-oh for me? I would fly over and see for myself but you know how busy running this lab can get,” Professor Oak asked.

“Not a problem,” Turquoise said.

“Great, I look forward to hearing about it,” Professor Oak said before hanging up. Turquoise was more excited about this encounter.


Meanwhile, at the Dance Theatre, the Kimono Sisters were practicing the dance they would be doing to herald Ho-oh’s arrival after Morty told them about it.

“Do you think Morty was telling the truth?” Sakura asked.

“He would never lie to us,” Kome said.

“I’m surprised Turquoise has some part to play in this,” Tameo said.

“Whatever it is let's do our best,” sasuki said before they continued their practice


At Supernova HQ a whole bunch of Team Supernova grunts was assembled in what looked like a landing bay full of choppers with a stage set up inside it. Suddenly Jessie and James stepped up onto the stage and James began speaking in a commanding voice.

“All right grunts here is the plan,” James shouted before continuing. “We all know how powerful Ho-oh is but that does not mean it is unbeatable so our scientists have upgraded our usual steel nets with flame resistance and an electrical system in the event the big bird tries to resist. So when it lands on top of the tower we will capture it and then sell its feathers on the black market.

“You have your orders grunts now get moving,” Jessie said before they all entered the choppers and took off for Ecruteak City. As for Jessie and James, they went back to their office to plot their next course of action.


It was now getting late and the girls were now fast asleep except for Turquoise who was outside looking at the Tin Tower off in the distance.

“What does this mean? Why would Ho-oh want to meet me of all trainers?” Turquoise asked herself while looking at her Rainbow Wing.

“Can’t sleep?” Selena said from behind Turquoise which startled her.

“Oh, Selena it's you,” Turquoise said.

“I never asked but how did you acquire a genuine Rainbow Wing?” Selena asked. Turquoise managed to regain her composure before going into the story behind it.

“I was at the port back home saying goodbye to Fluttershy and her friends and on my way back to Pallet Town I saw Ho-oh flying above along with a shimmering object coming down. I caught the object and when Professor oak told me what it was and what it meant I took it as a sign of where I should go next,” Turquoise said.

“So that's why you picked Johto for your next journey?” Selena asked.

“Exactly,” Turquoise said before continuing. “But mostly because I wanted to become stronger so I could challenge the Elite Four again.

“What happened?” Selena asked.

“The first member Prima defeated me like I was a novice and pointed out my biggest flaw,” Turquoise said.

“You have flaws? I know that is not true,” Selena said. “You are the most lovely and strategic person I know.

“But I was also impatient and acted like I wanted to end my battles quickly,” Turquoise said repeating what Prima told her.

“I know what you mean, I like doing flashy moves in contests but sometimes I lose my cool and act brashly which is why I lost a good amount of my contests so far,” Selena said. They talk more for a good fifteen minutes before going back to sleep.


The next day the girls were now in front of the Tin Tower and Turquoise was feeling a bit nervous about this.

“Hey relax you got this,” Fluttershy said.

“Your right,” Turquoise said before they entered the tower. They went past the lobby area and began climbing the staircase to the top.

“Why are there so many stairs? Selena asked.

“I read in a brochure that the Tin Tower is the tallest building in Johto and the top is so high up that the city government declared the area above restricted airspace,” Turquoise said.

“Restricted Airspace?” Fluttershy asked.

“Yes manmade crafts such as planes helicopters, zeppelins, and other flying vehicles are prohibited from flying from within two hundred feet of the tower and only pokemon may approach from the sky,” Turquoise explained.

“I didn't peg you as a tourist,” Selena said.

“What can I say I like to experience everything a region offers,” Turquoise said before they reached the top which was 8000 ft in the air.

“Glad you girls could make it,” Morty said.

“How long before ho-oh arrives?” Turquoise asked.

“Any minute now,” Morty said before the bells began to ring as if to signal Ho-oh’s arrival. The kimono girls got into position to begin the dance. They danced in rhythm with the chimes of the bells as Ho-oh came into view and perched on top of the tower. Turquoise approached Ho-oh and suddenly heard a voice inside her head.

“Young trainer, what is it you seek?” The voice which was revealed to be Ho-oh’s asked.

“For my pokemon and I to be the best like no one ever was,” Turquoise said.

“I can sense a lot of love for your pokemon in you,” Ho-oh said.

“Of course, they are my friends,” Turquoise said.

“Remember to cherish and nourish those bonds and you will have eternal happiness on all of your journeys,” Ho-oh said. Suddenly the link was disconnected meaning Ho-oh was finished talking. Before it could fly off a bunch of Supernova choppers appeared and trapped Ho-oh in their suped-up nets.

“Hey, what do you think you're doing? This is restricted Airspace,” Morty shouted.

“As if we care,” One of the grunts said.

“And as for what we are doing, we are bringing Ho-oh back to base for the bosses,” Another one said before they flew off with Ho-oh. Turquoise was tempted to ride on Hunchkrow to pursue them but Morty stopped her.

“Wait til we get back on the ground first,” Morty said before everyone ran down the stairs as fast as they could. As soon as they were outside someone Turquoise and Fluttershy recognized was waiting for them.

“Long time no see Turquoise,” The person who was revealed to be Lance said.

“Lance? What brings you here?” Turquoise asked.

“I didn’t tell you this back in Saffron City but I’m part of a group called the Pokemon G-men whose mission is to maintain peace in the pokemon world,” Lance said. “As to why I am here, We heard that Team Supernova was back again and I just arrived from their Johto HQ a while ago to inform the authorities of their evil scheme.

“We just saw them capture Ho-oh and we need to stop them before they hurt it,” Fluttershy said.

“I’m coming with you, You need me to show you the way,” Lance said before calling out his Dragonite.

“You two go on ahead we will get Officer Jenny and meet you there,” Morty said.

“How will you find us?” Turquoise asked.

“With this,” Lance said before giving Fluttershy a device that looked like a radar of some kind. “It's a tracking radar, I tagged the base with a beacon before coming here so as soon as you get the authorities follow that radar.

“Got it,” Fluttershy said.

“In any case, Go Hunchkrow,” Turquoise said before calling out her Hunchkrow. Both Lance and Turquoise took off to the east which was in the direction of Mahogany Town.

“So where are we heading?” Turquoise asked.

“Mahogany Town,” Lance said which surprised Turquoise.

“Are you serious? Fluttershy and I were planning to go there,” Turquoise said.

“Well consider this the expressway,” Lance said as their destination was coming up. They landed in front of what looked like a run-down shop of some kind with a damaged radio tower next to it.

“What is this place?” Turquoise asked while recalling Hunchkrow.

“One of Team Rocket’s old hideouts, This is where they launched project R,” Lance said while feeling a hint of rage from the last part.

“Project R?” Turquoise asked.

“This Radio Tower was used to emit a frequency wave that forces pokemon to evolve rather they liked it or not but now it's just a rusty pile of junk,” Lance said before they went inside to see that it was all moldy, and dusty. Luckily lance remembered where the secret passage was and pushed one of the shelves to reveal it. Once they went inside the passage Turquoise was surprised to see it was better maintained than the shop used to conceal it. As they were walking Turquosied a bunch of Meowth statues lining the hallway. “Careful Turquoise those statues contain sensors and if we set them off Team Supernova will be on to us being here.

“So what shall we do?” Turquoise asked. Suddenly they heard voices and hid in the nearest room they could find.

“Looks like we found where they are but how do we get around undetected?” Turquoise asked before noticing they were in a locker room with team Supernova uniforms.

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” Lance asked implying he had the same idea as Turquoise.

“We disguise ourselves as grunts to move around?” Turquoise asked.

“Exactly,” Lance said before tossing Turquoise one of the girl’s uniforms. Lance wasted no time in changing while Turquoise used one of the stalls to change. “How does the uniform fit?

“It's a little loose on me but it will do,” Turquoise said before coming out in the same mid-drift style outfit Isabelle wears.

“Well in any case time to begin searching for Ho-oh,” Lance said before the two of them left the locker room. They checked every possible area a grunt had access to but no such luck. It wasn't until they reached the power room that they saw a most horrific sight. A bunch of Electric-types slaying away producing power hooked up to apparatuses that connected them to the main generator.

“This is just wrong,” Turquoise said while referring to the poor Elekid that ran out of energy along with the others also getting worn out only to be forced to keep going by the guards.

“I agree with you, we must liberate them before these monsters kill them,” Lance said before calling his Shiny Gyarados out. “While I deal with the guards you release the pokemon from their shackles. Lance single-handedly took on the guards while she disconnected the pokemon from the generator which caused the power to go out. The auxiliary generator then kicked in and Turquoise ran for the place where ho-oh was and to her surprise, Isabelle and Chris were in charge of guarding it. Turquoise decided to shed her disguise and face these two in battle.

“We knew you would come here Dorkette but where is the other Dorkette?” Isabelle asked.

“On her way here with the authorities but before that, I’m taking you two down and setting Ho-oh free,” Turquoise said.

“As if that is going to happen, Go Mightyena,” Isabelle said before calling out her Mightyena.

“You too Houndoom,” Chris said as he called out his Houndoom. The two of them were certain they had Turquoise beat until the look on her face said she had something up her sleeve.

“Go Gabite and Meganium,” Turquoise said as she called out her two pokemon.

“New guy huh well it won’t make any difference, Mightyena use Crunch. Mightyena charged at Gabite with fangs ready to bite into it.

“Houndoom use Fire Fang. Houndoom leaped at Meganium with fangs made of fire.

“Gabite dodge and use Sand Tomb on Houndoom and Meganium use Body Slam on Mightyena. Gabite successfully dodged Mightyena’s attack and managed to trap Houndoom in a powerful Sand Tomb which knocked it out in one shot while Meganium took advantage of Mightyena’s slow reaction time to crush him under her Body slam and beat him in one attack. Suddenly Isabelle and Chris used a smoke bomb to escape after recalling their fainted pokemon. In their haste, they dropped the key to Ho-oh’s cage which Turquoise took and used to unlock it. Ho-oh unleashed a Sacred Fire attack to break out and fly off. With Ho-oh now free Turquoise decided it was time to go.


Inside the abandoned shop Team Supernova was ready to bail until they were ambushed by a bunch of officers led by the officer Jenny from Ecruteak City and the Officer Jenny from Mahogany Town. this was one of the biggest arrests in all of Johto.


Back at the Johto Office of Team Supernova Jessie was having a meltdown over the plan failing and most of their grunts getting arrested.

“Calm down Jessie dear there will always be other big scores,” James said assuringly.

“Easy for you to say that Twerpette single-handedly destroyed our hidden base and now our Johto HQ is next,” Jessie said.

“Then let's quit yapping and get out of here before the cops find this place,” James said before they ran for the Hanger to catch their private jet to retreat to their next HQ.

“Next stop Hoenn,” Meowth said. By the time the police found the place, it was completely empty as if everyone fled in quite a hurry.


Sometime later it was now sunset and the girls were glad this whole Supernova situation was resolved for now.

“Well girls it's been a blast but I must go now,” Lance said.

“Where are you off to?” Fluttershy asked.

“To track down Jessie and James again, They managed to flee before the police found their Johto office so the way I see it, This mission is not over until they are brought to justice,” Lance said before flying off on his Dragonite.

“And Officer Jenny is giving me a ride back to Ecruteak City, What do you two plan to do?” Selena asked.

“Since we reached our destination a lot quicker than we intended we are going to stay so I can challenge the Gym,” Turquoise said.

“Good luck to you,” Selena said before getting in the passenger seat of the squad car with Officer Jenny and leaving. The girls decided to find the Pokemon Center and rest up for the night.

To Be Continued

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Espeon ♀ LV: 61 Moves: Psychic/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Hunchkrow ♀ LV: 45 Moves: Faint Attack/ Wing Attack/ Night Shade/Assurance
Meganium ♀ LV:47 Moves: Magical Leaf/Vine whip/Petal Dance/ Body Slam
Vespiquen ♀ LV:40 Moves: Pin Missile/ Air Slash/ Slash/ Power Gem
Umbreon ♂ LV:42 Moves: Shadow ball/Quick attack/Dark Pulse/Snarl
Gabite ♂ LV:40 Moves: dragon Breath/Sand Tomb/Dual Chop/Bulldoze

Isabelle's Team
Mightyena ♂ LV:44 Moves: Assurance/ Howl/ Crunch/ Thunder Fang
Sandaconda ♂ Lv:44 Moves: Slam/ Mud Shot/ Bulldoze/ Brutal Swing

Chris's Team
Houndoom ♂ LV:44 Moves: Fire Fang/ Howl/ Smog/ Flame Charge
Metang LV:44 Moves: Take Down/Psychic/Metal Claw/Bullet Punch

Turquoise: Badges:6 Ribbons:4

I know it was a lazy way to get to Mahogany Town but considering what Team Supernova was planning I felt it was necessary.