• Published 7th May 2021
  • 637 Views, 31 Comments

Pokémon Turquoise Johto Adventures - foxmaster



Just like the first one but in the Johto Region this time.

  • ...
6
 31
 637

Gilded Cage Of Vengeance

Turquoise and Fluttershy exited the Ilex Forest and were now back in Azalea Town after another week of walking.

“Good thing we took the shorter path this time,” Turquoise said.

“While the scenic route was somewhat enjoyable there was one part of it I rather forget, “Fluttershy said with Turquoise knowing what she meant.

“You mean that unpleasant exchange with Magnus Gilded right?” Turquoise asked.

“Right,” Fluttershy said.

“He was a jerk but the monster is rotting in jail so he is nothing to us now,” Turquoise said. As soon as they said that an urgent news bulletin played on Turquoise’s pokegear.

“ We interrupt your regularly scheduled broadcast with an urgent news bulletin,” The reporter on the radio said before continuing. “The infamous criminal magnus Gilded has escaped from cherry grove prison and has been on the run for over a week now so all trainers and civilians, be on the lookout.

“This is awful,” Turquoise said.

“Tell me about it, magnus’s inhumane method of making his pokemon stronger is not only illegal but harmful as well,” Fluttershy said. Suddenly a familiar face approached them.

“Long time no see girls,” A man who was revealed to be bugsy said.

“Bugsy, so good to see you again,” Turquoise said with joy.

“How have you been?” Fluttershy asked.

“Lately I've been very bored since I have had no challengers lately, what with the Silver Conference coming up soon,” Bugsy said.

“What about your bug-type research?” Turquoise asked.

“There has been nothing new to research so I have been trying desperately to find something to do,” Bugsy said.

“I wish we could stay but with Magnus on the loose we need to keep going,” Turquoise said.

“Why? What’s the rush?” Bugsy asked.

“Odds are he escaped to get revenge on Fluttershy and I or me specifically,” Turquoise said.

“What did you do to him?” Bugsy asked. Fluttershy decided to get lunch started while Turquoise began explaining everything from the start.

“We took a wrong turn at the crossroads in the Ilex Forest which sent us on the long way to Goldenrod City and on that road we encountered an Eevee resting on a rock,” Turquoise said before continuing. “When I battled him he was weakened from hunger and refused to leave the rock because he was waiting for someone.

“And I'm guessing Magnus was that Someone?” Bugsy asked.

“Correct,” Turquoise said. “A huge storm came and while taking shelter at the nearby Pokemon Center we heard Magnus boasting to his buddies about how insanely strong his arsenal, which were his pokemon, were and even arrogantly boasting about how he lied and abandoned Eevee.

“Come to think of it, I remember him now and how I refused to challenge him since his team was illegally modified,” Bugsy said.

“Anyway, Fluttershy really let him have it and he swung his fist at her real hard, things were about to get more violent until nurse Joy broke it up,” Turquoise said. After telling him how she saved Eevee and how he returned to the rock they found him at, the story reached the part where magnus got real violent with them all because they refused to hand Eevee over to him.

“Hate to interrupt the story before the good part but lunch is ready,” Fluttershy said. The girls and bugsy called out their pokemon. Meanwhile in some bushes nearby Magnus was spying on them.

“You will pay for what you did to me Turquoise Dusk, " Magnus said to himself before flashing back to when he arrived at Cherrygrove City Prison.


Months earlier Magnus arrived in front of a big two story building that had an electric fence with barbed wire on top of it. Before they took Magnus into the building, officer Jenny not only confiscated all of his pokeballs and stuff, she also released all of his Pokemon right in front of him.

“I normally would not do this kind of thing but monsters like you who treat pokemon like weapons do not deserve to have any,” Officer Jenny said before yanking on the chain attached to Magnus’s cuffs. After the mug shot and other procedures Magnus was locked up in a cell all alone.


Present day, Magnus observed the girls and Bugsy eating but what Magnus was more focused on was the pokemon. He noticed Sprigatito and was already intrigued.

“A new species of Pokemon? Nice and I’ll bet it will evolve into quite the beast, “Magnus said while Imagine sprigatito’s final evolve form as a grass-type saber-tooth tiger with sharp claws and very intimidating red eyes. With no access to a pokedex or even a single shred of knowledge of Paldea that image will remain stuck in Magnus’s head. Suddenly Magnus pulled out a net launcher and used it to capture Sprigatito which got the attention of the girls and Bugsy.

“Who the heck did this?” Turquoise asked before Magnus jumped out of the bushes.

“Surprise Turquoise, your rare pokemon is now mine, “Magnus said boastfully as Sprigatito tried to claw and bite her way out of the net.

“We heard you broke out of prison but where did you get that net launcher?” Fluttershy asked.

“I hit up one of team Supernova’s warehouses on the way here, I was actually surprised it was abandoned,” Magnus said before putting Sprigatito in a small cage.

“Well I'm not letting you steal my Sprigatito,” Turquoise said before having Umbreon attack with Shadow Ball only for Magnus to dodge it before using a jetpack to escape.

“See ya chumps, " Magnus shouted as he took off with Sprigatito. Turquoise tried to run after him but a smoke bomb was tossed which covered Magnus’s trail. Turquoise looked really upset which fluttershy could sense.

“Calm down Turquoise, we will get Sprigatito back,” Fluttershy said.

“But will she still be the same?” Turquoise asked fearing the worst and imagining what kind of modifications Magnus would do to her.

“I get why you're worried but we need to figure out where Magnus went first,” Bugsy said.

“We mentioned hitting up a Team supernova warehouse which is where he must have gotten all that gear from,” Fluttershy said.

“But where would such a place be?” Turquoise asked.

“I believe I might be able to help with that,” A voice that was revealed to be Officer Jenny said.

“Officer Jenny?” Turquoise said.

“All officers in the Johto region have been put on high alert for Magnus Gilded so we have a whole network we can use,” Officer Jenny said. Jenny took the girls and bugsy to the station in Azalea Town so they could look over the map of the area. “This is a map of the area between Azalea Town and Violet City and these circled areas are the Supernova Warehouse locations my men reported. There were three areas circled and each one was far from each other.

“Let’s split up,” Bugsy suggested before continuing. “I call the one near the Combee Forest.

“I’ll take the one near the east entrance, “Fluttershy said.

“Guess that leaves me with the one north east of the forest, “Turquoise said. The three went their separate ways to their designated locations. Bugsy wasted no time heading for the forest since that was his turf.

“Don’t worry Turquoise, we will find Sprigatito, “Fluttershy said reassuringly before running. As for Turquoise she called out Hunchkrow and flew on her towards the warehouse.


Back with Magnus he was already inside the north eastern warehouse looking through the inventory of gadgets and weapons Team Supernova’s science division made over the years or more specifically the ones meant for small pokemon. Sprigatito was very afraid after seeing some of the tools used to create these abominations.

“Just you wait my sabertooth killer, When i’m done with you we will be wreaking some serious revenge on those who wronged me,” magnus said with something that looked like a microchip that was a skull implant. Sprigatito looked very afraid. Before Magnus could get any closer Turquoise’s garchomp broke the door down.

“Give me back my Sprigatito you fiend,” Turquoise shouted.

“So that’s what this pokemon is called, “Magnus said before continuing. “Regardless, I'm going to force your kitten to evolve into a ferocious sabertooth killing machine.

“First off no way i’m letting that happen and second what are you talking about?” Turquoise said.

“Do not fool me, I know this cat evolves into something intimidating and menacing,” Magnus said, which made Turquoise really mad.

“Ok you want to see her final evolve form then take a look, “Turquoise said before pulling up Meowscarada on her Pokedex. Once Magnus saw it he looked quite underwhelmed.

“You're kidding me? you mean to tell me that this cat evolves into some sissy magician? “Magnus asked.

“Hey don’t speak ill of Meowscarada, “Turquoise said.

“Whatever that won’t stop me from making Sprigatito my new weapon, " Magnus said while continuing his approach towards her. Before he could get any closer he was blasted by a shadow ball Courtesy of Umbreon. Magnus looked confused by why Turquoise’s Umbreon looked like he had a personal grudge against him until he realized who Umbreon was.

“Recognize him? This was the Eevee you abused, The Eevee you abandoned, and he achieved this evolution all on his own with no help from some worthless hunk of junk or any artificial means,” Turquoise said referring to Umbreon who stared at Magnus with his piercing red eyes that held contempt for its former trainer.

“You will never beat me, “Magnus said before grabbing a blaster.

“Garchomp use dragon claw. Garchomp wasted no time slicing up the blaster with his claw. Before magnus could use anything else turquoise had garchomp use bulldoze to shake the entire warehouse which ended up destroying everything and during the confusion Turquoise freed Sprigatito from the cage.

“Fine I don’t need a weapon, my fists are all I need,” Magnus said with the intent to try and beat Turquoise to a pulp. He tried but when Turquoise dodged his attack Magnus ended up in a big cage which was automatically locked.

“Consider that a taste of your own vial medicine, “Turquoise said as she and her pokemon walked away.

“You can’t leave me like this you witch,” Magnus shouted.

“Your right I'm sure Officer Jenny and her men will get you out of there shortly,” Turquoise said before closing the door to the warehouse behind her. Fluttershy and bugsy arrived just in time.

“You found Sprigatito,” Fluttershy said.

“But what about Magnus? “Bugsy asked.

“Let's just say I gave him a taste of his own medicine, “Turquoise said as the three of them walked back to Azalea Town. After returning to town Bugsy decided to return to the gym. The girls decided to head to the Pokemon center for the day since they had enough excitement for one day.


Sometime later at the warehouse, Magnus was still locked in the cage until someone opened the door.

“Finally someone came to set me free, “Magnus said with joy but as soon as he saw it was Officer Jenny who opened the door the color drained from his face.

“Hope you enjoyed your last few moments of freedom because those were your very last ones,” Officer Jenny said before unlocking the cage and putting the cuffs on magnus.

“Go ahead, send me back to Cherrygrove City, I will just escape again,” Magnus said, only for Officer Jenny to burst his bubble.

“Oh you're not going back to Cherrygrove city, We are sending you somewhere much worse,” Officer Jenny said before continuing. “You are being sent to Fogbank Maximum Security Prison where escape is impossible. Magnus has heard of fogbank, it was also known as the prison from another world due to how the extremely dense fog around it makes it look like something ghostly and what makes it more cut off from the world is how its on an uncharted island off the coast of a region further west of Orre. Needless to say this was officially the end of magnus gilded’s adventure.


The next day the girls were all packed and ready to continue on the road to Mt. Silver. As the girls were walking, officer Jenny stopped them for a moment.

“Thank you girls for helping us catch Magnus, “Officer Jenny said.

“It was no problem at all,” Turquoise said.

“Let me assure you two where he is going he won’t be a problem to you or anyone else ever again,” Officer Jenny said before taking her leave. Turquoise and fluttershy continued on the road to mt. Silver. Where will the path ahead take them next? Find out as the journey continues.

TO BE CONTINUED

Author's Note:

Turquoise's Team
Espeon ♀ LV: 61 Moves: Psychic/ Swift/ Morning Sun/ Psybeam
Hunchkrow ♀ LV: 45 Moves: Faint Attack/ Wing Attack/ Night Shade/Assurance
Meganium ♀ LV:47 Moves: Magical Leaf/Vine whip/Petal Dance/ Body Slam
Umbreon ♂ LV:42 Moves: Shadow ball/Quick attack/Dark Pulse/Snarl
Garchomp ♂ LV:48 Moves: Dragon Breath/Dig/Dragon Claw/Bulldoze
Sprigatito♀ LV:1 Moves: scratch/ Tail whip/ Leafage

Fluttershy's Team
Cinderace ♂ LV: 45 Moves: Flame Charge/ Pyro Ball/ Headbutt/ Double Kick
Ursaring ♂ LV:30 Moves: Hammer Arm/ Focus Blast/Slash/ Metal Claw

Turquoise: Badges:8 Ribbons:5

Sorry for the wait, i hope you enjoy this chapter