• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,526 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,526

Chapter sixteen: Starlight's punishment

Twilight was rushing through the hallways of the nursery with Spike on her back. She headed towards the back of the nursery where The Head Nanny stood in the way. Twilight glared at her as the mechanical pony shouted, “seriously Twilight!? Why do you keep resisting?”

“Because we’re not foals for Celestia’s sake!” Twilight snapped. “What is wrong with you machines!”

The Head nanny paused before she responded, “well...we come from a reality where ponies like to be treated like foals and cared for. We assumed you were the same?”

“And Starlight didn’t notice this fact before abducting you?” Twilight’s eye began to twitch.

The Head Nanny scoffed, “no, she just lied to us she said a bunch of ponies who are actually babies needed to be treated as such...guess we got carried away with the babying.”

Twilight smiled at the head nanny. “We can resolve this peacefully, you can stay in Ponyville and care for actual foals. But you can’t treat adult ponies like babies without their permission anymore.”

“Sure, that actually does sound reasonable? You're pretty smart for your age.”

“I’m an adult!” Twilight snapped again.

“Well, you're certainly not acting like one." The nanny wagged its mechanical hoof at her.

“No! My plans are all coming apart!” a pony shouted they turned to see an angry Starlight Glimmer dressed in the frilliest outfit the other mares had ever seen. “Head nanny, you're going to betray me?!”

The nanny scoffed, “we were never allies, you lied to us and on top of that betrayed Trixie, and tried to frame Twilight. I took you as an assistant nanny to keep an eye on you. If anypony deserves to be babied here forever it’s you.”

Starlight growled under her teeth. “If I had my magic you would be a pile of scrap!” With a stomp of her hooves, Starlight tried to charge at Twilight not thinking clearly about her action.

Twilight smirked as she stepped out of the way and watched Starlight trip on her poofy dress and tumble into a wall nearby. The violet alicorn couldn’t help but snicker seeing her nemesis in such an outfit. “I’m sorry, I can’t take you seriously dressed like that!”

“Not my fault! Diamond Tiara tried to betray me too!” Starlight whined as she got up. “You ruined my village, it’s all your fault!”

Twilight rolled her eyes at the comment as The Robot nanny picked Starlight up by the scruff of the dress and plopped her on her back. “Oh is the little filly having a temper tantrum, she probably needs a long nap.” Before Starlight could protest further, the head nanny proceeded to place a purple pacifier into the loud-mouthed mare holding it gently in place.

Twilight grinned and was given a key card by the head nanny. “Here, this card will access my office and the control room. You will have full control of the nursery, if you wish to shut it down go ahead...or you can have some fun first up to you.”

She then bounced off taking the still whining Starlight with her Twilight waddled to the two giant metal doors and had the card scanned then she came inside the room. It was massive! There was a giant screen with hundreds of cameras and on the dashboard thousands of blinking lights and buttons. It would be almost impossible for any normal pony to even know what to do...but luckily for Twilight, she’d read the manual. Twilight turned to see her friends still in the main camera room. She clicked a few buttons then spoke in an intercom. “Hey girls! It’s over! The head nanny surrendered and Starlight’s been captured!”

She saw her friends cheer on one of the smaller screens. She looked to see some cameras pointing outside the dozens of ponies taking off their diapers and other foalish paraphernalia (some actually kept it on and were sneaking off) Luna helping her sister. Hopefully, the hypnosis was easy to reverse.

Spike smirked seeing a few buttons and asked, “hey Twilight? I know this may sound weird but some ponies like Fluttershy might actually enjoy being babied. Why don’t we let the robot nannies baby ponies who want to be treated like foals once in a while?”

“I was thinking the same thing, but we should also make sure that the robot nannies don’t get carried away or try to brainwash us…” Twilight took the card and temporarily shut the place down. “Until we have a full understanding and get the head nanny to agree on certain terms we should keep this place shut down.”

“Right, though there is the question of what to do with Starlight?”

Twilight tapped a hoof to her chin. “Hmm, instead of her being thrown in prison or having to do community service I think that there is a proper punishment.”


Twilight and her friends walked into the large nursery room with a robot nanny watching over Starlight. The mare being held in a bouncer and her hooves still in booties. Starlight frowns. “What do you want? Come here to gloat?”

Before Twilight could answer Rainbow snickered. “Aren’t so high and mighty now are you?”

Starlight kicked about unable to touch the floor and simply bounced up and down. “Shut up, shut up!”

The nanny wagged its hoof at the mare. Starry what did I say about yelling. I don’t want to have to spank your bottom again.”

Celestia and Luna came forth both glaring at Starlight the princess of the sun was angrier than Twilight has seen her ever. “Oh, you're in so much trouble! Banishing you to the moon would be a mercy!”

Twilight spoke up before Celestia could say anything else. “Um, Celestia? Actually, the Robot nanny and I have been talking and we think instead of banishment, or going to prison that Starlight serve her sentence as an “assistant nanny”

Celestia blinked, “um...Twilight can you explain? Also, how can we trust the head nanny? She brainwashed me into thinking I was a foal!”

“I know...but she was lied to by Starlight...anyways she came from another dimension where robots treat ponies like us like babies all the time. Starlight used this knowledge to trick the robots into babying us.”

Celestia turned to the head nanny. “Is this true?”

“Yes it is most accurate, also I didn’t mean to brainwash you...I thought you would resist…”

Celestia’s cheeks flushed pink now. “N..no you must be mistaken...um...so anyways I guess you're stuck here?”

“Yes, Twilight has an excellent proposal, I will stay here and conduct a normal nursery for the residents of Ponyville along with an adult nursery section for those who wish to be treated like a foal. We will have three divisions, and brainwashing will only be included if the patrons wish it. All accommodations will be satisfactory and we will even include the foal supplies to your homes for both young foals and the adults if they want some.”

Celestia’s face was now a bubble gum pink as she went to the robot nanny and whispered a few things in her ear.

“Yes, we can accommodate for a pony of yo-”

Celestia slammed a hoof onto the robot nanny’s mouth. “Don’t say that out loud or the deal’s off!”

Starlight had overheard the little remark and snicker “Ha, the princess is a big baby.” she joked even though hse still in trouble.

Luna smirked getting the idea before the robot nanny even said it out loud. “I’m assuming Mrs.troublepants here is going to be on diaper dirty to make up for all of this?”

“Perhaps once she calmed down, she’ll see reason and maybe even Friendship,” Twilight added.

Celestia nodded, “alright I think we should have some documents in writing in regards to the permits, how much you're going to be charging you know all the boring stuff.”

“Already did and sent them to Mayor Mare. All the proceeds from this nursery will be going into Ponyville’s coffers and will help build new roads, improve the school, and even reduce taxes for all ponies in Ponyville.”

Celestia blinked and with a blush, she whispered to her sister. “Dang, she’s good.”

Starlight grumbled, “do I at least get paid?”

“Sure, and don’t worry you’re not going to be stuck eating foal food or drinking from bottles,” Twilight added. “Be grateful. Maybe if you’re on your best behaviour you’ll be allowed some potty training.”

“That’s not funny,” Starlight whined, blushing harder.

Celestia and Luna snickered as Twilight was quite proud they did a lot in getting things fixed and everything resolved rather well. In fact...she also might come back once in a while to relax.


A few months later…

Things had thankfully gotten back to normal around town as Twilight came back to the nursery to check on Starlight. The first thing she saw was a bunch of parents coming out with their foals. Next she saw Fluttershy coming out all diapered up. She waved a hoof. “Hey, Twilight! How are you doing?”

The Twilight snickered as she came over. “You come here almost every week now, you really like to be babied huh?”

“Oh yes! It’s actually really fun! I keep trying to get Rainbow Dash to join but she only came- I...I mean she only um...oh never mind.”

Twilight had to admit the thought of Rainbow Dash playing as a foal was amusing. Although if she did like it that wasn’t a big deal really. Twilight finished up her chat with her friend before going into the nursery. The giant conveyor belt was still there but it was more like a ride now with a line of adult ponies waiting in line. There was even a booth at the front where a pony will drop a few bits to get on. She continued to walk inside to see that in one of the nurseries was Big Mac sitting in a diaper she shook her head. “Oh, if Applejack knew you came here she would never let you forget it.”

He squeaked seeing Twilight. “D...don’t tell her!”

“I won’t!” Twilight laughed as she continued her walk.

The doll room had some redesign to it over the top of the sign was “Rarity’s Dollhouse.” She peeked inside now curious and saw the frilliest, most girliest room she’d ever seen. It was bright purple with the carpet, and walls covered in velvet with tons of ponyquins wearing the dresses, and tutus. To her surprise, she saw Sweetie Belle was inside along with Diamond Tiara and Rarity! She snickered seeing Starlight wearing a maid outfit with a teapot in her hoof.

Rarity turned to her. “Come on darling pour the tea please.”

“Yes, Rarity.” Starlight grumbled and did as she was asked.

Sweetie Belle asked, “did you design that maid outfit?”

“Yes, I did. Do you like it? It’s very well made using prench silk plus it’s shortened off course to expose the diap- '' She turned to see Twilight and with a light blush she waved a hoof. “Hello, Twilight you want some tea?”

“Sure...also I’m surprised to see this, you planning to sell frilly outfits here?”

“Yes sort of, and I um Sweetie Belle came up with the idea of having a place to have filly style tea parties where you have complete privacy. They are out of fashion nowadays but some fillies do like them.”

Starlight looked towards Twilight with a blush. “Ugh, this is embarrassing.” she shifted causing crinkles

“Hush Darling, I’m paying you double to do this so you really shouldn’t be complaining.” Rarity scoffed. “Plus you're getting free outfits, that maid uniform was really hard to make.”

“Well, kind of hard to keep silk clean around toddlers.” Starlight rolled her eyes.

Twilight smirked, “she has a point Rarity but anyways Starlight I came to see how you're doing? You do the friendship homework I gave you yesterday?”

She took out a few scrolls. “Here! I think that me agreeing to do this ridiculous idea of Rarity’s counts!”

Twilight snickered, “sure…” she tucked the scrolls away she’ll review her student’s work later. “Have you made a new friend yet?”

Starlight gulped, “we..well...sort of...but um…” she waddled over and whispered, “um...it’s a secret.”

“What secret!?” Twilight asked, “what do you mean?”

“Well...she um doesn’t want ponies to know she comes here to play dress up.”

Twilight tapped her chin who could this mystery friend be? She then looked Starlight over for clues, there was some cake frosting in her mane...she had a scent on her that was familiar…” wait!? Is it Ce-”

“Shhhhh!” Starlight slammed a hoof into Twilight’s mouth everypony turned in their direction as Starlight chirped, “oh everything’s fine!”

Twilight wasn’t all that surprised. The head nanny hinted that Celestia let the brainwashing take over...plus there were rumors she was sneaking out of the castle at night for some reason. But she’ll keep her former mentor’s secret safe...but she wouldn’t mind seeing her. Twilight whispered. “Don’t worry, I won’t tell...if you made friends with Celestia I think that your punishment should be over soon.”

“Well, thank you...I figured my punishment was coming to an end but um... Celestia and I are doing something special tonight and um...she did ask me to invite you...but you have to be wearing a diaper.”

Twilight frowned, of course, she had enjoyed being diapered for a bit but she still was too embarrassed to wear them again...but this could be a chance to see if Starlight’s telling the truth plus if she is to talk to her former mentor on a more personal level. “Okay fine, but you’d better not be lying.”

“I’m not, now I need to go back to wrapping up this tea party...um if you're planning on staying you should go diaper up.”

“Ugh! Don’t say that out loud!” she snapped then walked off.


Twilight was now in a room in the back of the nursery with tons of adult-sized diapers all folded neatly in piles. She was trying to look for something that wasn’t so big, but most seemed to be bulky on purpose.

Starlight knocked on the door. “Hey um, she’s here! Are you diapered yet!? You’ve been in there for half an hour!”

Twilight squeaked having lost track of time. “Ugh fine!” she picked out one with some constellations on the padding. “This is rather accurate! Well at least it fits my personality.” she powdered her rump then strapped herself in before waddling out the door. Upon exiting, she saw that Starlight was still in her maid uniform. “Huh, you didn’t change?”

“Well, to be fair Celestia likes me in this, and we do some roleplay sometimes.” Starlight whispered as they walked down the hall Starlight snickered, “hey Twilight? Why did you choose a nighttime diaper? She then proceeded to check the diaper on instinct to make sure it was snug enough. “You know those are bulkier than most.”

Twilight cheeks flushed red. “Ugh! That’s why all the star-patterned diapers are so thick!”

She grumbled irritably as they came down a door and inside was a room that looked like Pinkie Pie’s birthday cannon exploded all over. Streamers, balloons, and confetti were all over the place. There was a large table filled with a cake, ice cream, candy and soda. Celestia was in the back of the room with a small party hat with her mane curled up and wearing a giant diaper with little cakes printed on the padding. She looked up with a smile, “Twilight you came! I’m so glad you made it!”

“It was no problem, Celestia, I didn't know it was our birthday.”

“Hehe I’m celebrating turning three...again,” Celestia said with a giggle.

Starlight whispered in Twilight’s ear. “It’s not really her birthday she let herself be slightly brainwashed.”

Twilight squeaked at this as she sat down. “Wow! Three so um this is your party!”

“Yep, it’s a secret party! Luna can’t know or she’ll tell everypony!” Celestia snapped.

“Too late!” Luna exclaimed as she came bursting through the doors sporting a diaper with her cutie mark printed on it. “Ah-ha! Found you! I knew you started coming back here!”

Celestia pouted, “grrr, I thought I lost you.”

“Well pushing me into the dress-up machine didn’t work,” LUan stuck out her tongue. There was a comically sized pink ribbon on her head.

Starlight came over and checked Luna’s diaper. “Oh my already wet.”

“Ugh my nighttime diaper is super big, I don't need a change yet,” Luna replied as she plopped down.

Twilight sat next to Luna. “Guess there is an advantage to a thicker diaper.”

“Of course, we can party all night without a single diaper change!”

“Ewww!” Celestia said teasing, “at least I in potty training. Little sis still needs her bear to sleep at night”

“Yeah right, your potty calendar has all frowny faces.”

“Not true!”

Starlight frowns. “Okay enough you two or no cake,” she mothered as if used for such childish arguments. “Now say you’re sorry. Both of you.”

“Sorry,” the two grumbled Starlight then tied bibs around their necks and gave them pieces of the strawberry cake. “Now go on and eat.”

Twilight took a piece of chocolate cake and watched the princesses gobble their food down like foals getting crumbs and frosting all over the place.

Starlight cooed at Twilight, “Don’t be scared to get a little messy if you want to. I’m used to cleaning up.” she teased.

Twilight shrugged as she had a bib placed around her neck and she started shoving cake in her face. After the three mares ate their fill. After they ate, they played party games like pin a tail on the pony, hit a pinata, drew with crayons, and even played dress-up. They had so much fun being foals. Starlight came over. “Alright it’s already midnight, the princesses need to become big ponies again.”

She took out a little device and pressed a button Celestia and Luna starred in the light then blinked as they both blushed seeing how foalish they looked.

“Well, I have to say that was the best playdate I’ve had since coming here!” Celestia cried out as she started taking off the foal clothes.

Luna agreed, “yes sister, that was most fun.”

Celestia turned to Twilight with a blush. “Sorry, I didn’t tell you about my secret playdates with Starlight earlier. This is something I rather keep a secret and I didn’t know how you would take me pretending to be a foal once in a while.”

“It’s fine, really, I enjoyed myself too!” Twilight chirped.

Starlight took a hoof and inspected their diapers. “Oh no! I forgot to change your diapers!”

Luna waved a hoof. “Oh, we’ll get the robot nannies to do that…”

“No, I insist! I’m your nanny until you leave so go leave! Now come on lay down all three of you.”

The three mares laid down next to each other all blushing and feeling quite embarrassed. Starlight came by and changed the diaper of each princess and she was rather quick (luckily they all only peed this time, no messes) After they were cleaned up Celestia came over to Twilight and asked, “so you think that Starlight’s punishment is over?”

“Yes, I do if she made friends with you, and I saw how she conducted herself with Rarity earlier. I think she’s going to be a great student of friendship.” Twilight proclaimed.

Starlight felt quite prideful “thank you! But um...I don’t have a place to live?”

“You're going to bunk with me at the castle of course! Besides I wouldn’t mind having a qualified nanny, we’re gonna need you when my brother’s baby is born.”

“Oh haha! Look, I might foalsit once in a while but I’m not gonna do this full time!” Starlight shouted as she stomped off.

Celestia shook her head. “Oh she’s still got that angry side oh well...she bent down and whispered. “Thank you Twilight, I hope that we can do this again?”

“Oh, we're going to be doing this a lot more often next time I'll roleplay as your older sister.” Twilight snickered.

Luna clapped her hooves. “Great idea! Maybe I'll roleplay as the second oldest, then Celestia plays a one-year-old baby.”

“Hold on! I didn't agree to that!” Celestia cried out as she followed the other princesses out the door.

Comments ( 5 )

10640489if you mean the last chapter , well for one, I’m the one who wrote that part. And two, a spanking wasn’t needed just the threat of one.

Nice ending. Well done :D

Can there be another story like this one.

Login or register to comment