• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,526 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,526

Chapter six: Feeding time

The large kitchen room of the daycare was a buzz as several big foals were brought in to be fed. One of them of course being Rainbow Dash as she wiggling the arms grip. The pegasus wormed around even as she was moved to one of the pink high chairs. “Hey put me down! No way I”m sitting in that thing!”

“Now now behave and you’ll get some extra pudding, how does that sound?” One of the nanny bots cooed even as Rainbow put her hind legs out wide to stop herself fro going in

“No way, not happening.” She grunted making sure to make herself as wide as possible to not go in. They tug her down but she resisted despite the magical weakness endued by the nursery.

“Oh dear, it seems we got a fussy one on our hooves.” The nanny scolded wagging her hoof as it reached out and began to tickle Rainbow’s exposed belly.

“W-wait no hahaha!” Rainbow was quick to laugh limbs flying around as she was. The trick worked just as planned as she was soon sat down with a poof of air. Just to be sure, straps went over her shoulders and buckled in place by the lap belt just lie car seat. This, of course, made the mare blush deeper as show stuck. “Ugh, that was a dirty trick,” she said with a pout which just made her look as infantile as the rest.

“Oh, little one can play on her cloud more after she get some nummy nums in her belly welly.” The nanny cooed giving Rainbow’s nose a boop.

“S-stop with the baby talk,” Rainbow whined, her cheeks slowly turning red.

“Aww, but you’re just such a cutie pie, yes you are!”The nanny ruffled the little bit of mane Rainbow had before floating over a large jar of yellow mash and a similarly large bib. Despite wiggling around, the robot managed to tie the Wonderbolt theme bib on her all snug. “There now you won’t make a mess.”

Rainbow mumbled under her breath as she looked at the offending jar. “Uck I don’t want some dumb baby food.” She squirmed as much as she could acting just like a fussy toddler.

“We both know you can’t handle solid food little missy, better behave or you won’t get yoru desert.”

“B-but,” Rainbow started, even as the jar was popped open and a spoonful of the mash was lifted toward her mouth. It looked like it had the consistency of apple sauce, and the mare really hoped it tasted like it. Despite herself, she turned her head away causing the mush to smear on her cheek.

This just made the nanny giggle. “Come on, be a good filly now. Nanny knows ways of dealing with picky eaters, ‘ she teased realigning the spoon again only for Rainbow to move and get some o her other cheek. “Hehe, silly one this isn’t makeup you don’t put it on your cheeks you eat it.”

“I know that I-” Rainbow was cut off as the spoon landed in her mouth. At first, she wanted to spit it right back out but ended up swallowing anyway tasting a mixture of apples and other such fruits like a cocktail. The smile that crossed her face was quickly pickedu p on by the robot.

“See little one? That wasn’t so bad.” The nanny comforted, spooning up some more. “Here comes the water to the cloud factory woosh! Woosh!.”

Rainbow’s muzzle kept it shade of red all throughout the feeding and regardless of how she tried not too, food still ended up on her bib and muzzle. “F-fine, it wasn’t all that bad,” Rainbow admitted as her ace was wiped clean. “M-maybe i can have that pudding too?” she tried.

The nanny tapped her chin. “Weeel, I suppose you weren’t too bad. Okay deary i’ll go fetch it .” She gave the mare one lat nose boop before wheeling along to get it.

As the nanny did so, Rainbow turned her to the side having just notice Derpy was seated next to her.

Derpy was happy eating away at her mashed muffins that were being shoved into her mouth. She giggled eating like a foal with her meal all over her mouth. After the pegasus finished her foal food a giant foal bottle that was full of breast milk was brought to her next. She chugged it down greedily loving the warm taste as it went down her throat and afterwards she let out a large burp spiting up onto one of the robot nannies and caused it to short circuit and fell over collapsing. Derpy “uh oh.”

Rainbow blinked amazed by just how destructive Derpy would be unintentional. “H-how that even possible? You’d think they’d be waterproof.”

“I don’t know,” Derpy said shuffling her hooves.

Rainbow’s nanny soon wheels back with the small bowl of butterscotch pudding and looked at fallen robot. It sighed. “Derpy, not another one.” It shook its head before putting the bowl down on Rainbow’s tray.

“I didn’t mean too, I just spat up and it fell over.” Derp blushed. “I just don’t know what went wrong.’

The nanny seeding Derpy’s flat ear reached up and patted the mare’s head. “Aww there, there, accidents happen.”

Derpy looked up with a small smile. “Can I have some pudding too?” She asked eyes going big giving a puppy dog look.

“Oh that look, mmm, alright deary.,” the nanny replied scratching behind Derpy’s ear.

As soon as the nanny headed to fetch the snack, another robot walked over to pick up the spoon to feed Rainbow before the big foal could get the chance. “Open up choo-choo!”

Rainbow oddly found herself laughing at the game as she fed the delicious puddling “hehe funny,” she said before covering her mouth at her actions.

“Does the foal find my faces funny?” The nanny asked starting to make more as she fed Rainbow. The mare, of course, tried not too. But ended up giggling at each little funny face the robot made which of course cause little bits of pudding to end up on the messy bib. Once the bowl was finished, the nanny cooed. “Aww who a happy foal, yes you are!” She sang ticking Rainbow’s tummy.

Rainbow being still strapped down ahd no way of getting away from the tickles, began to laugh harder kicking her legs about in an attempt to stop it. “Hahaha, no s-stop hehehahaha!” She even let out a short squeal as the nanny tickled under her wings. It was only after the nanny had stopped ticking her to let her rest that she realized she had wet herself. “Mmmphmm you made me pee.”

The robot undid the buckles before lifting the mare out of her highchair and resting Rainbow over her shoulder. A hoof patted her soggy bottom “Aww come along, let’s get you changed and in time for playtime.” With that, the nanny waled off carrying the foal along for her change humming a gentle tune.


Meanwhile, in another part of the kitchen, Twilight and Pinkie were seated next to each other in their highchairs each adorned with large blue bibs. Twilight peered down at her bowl of oatmeal see the tiny bits of peach throughout. It felt sort of ironic being served this ince they had just finished storytime about Goldilocks and The Three Bears before lunchtime. Even if it was more of a morning dish, it was better then being served broccoli flavour foal food.

Pinkie on the other hoof had something totally different. Instead of just a bow lof mush before her, she had been given a small tray full of mashed potatoes and was currently trying to make a tower out of the stuff getting butter and bit of potato on herself. Pinkie laughed as she mushed more together looking over at her friend. “Look Twilight, they letting me play with my food hehe.”

Twilight wasn’t sure why, but she felt a little jealous of Pinkie having all the fun. “Why can’t I do that too,” she whined pointing to the mess.

The nanny on duty cooed at the princess. “Oh, but I thought you didn’t want to get dirty?” it asked in a way a parent would to a stubborn child.

Twilight hesitated as she rubbed her hooves together. “Um, well yes but uh.” She watched as Pinkie added a little more to the top of her tower. “It looks like fun.”

Pinkie clapped in return beaming ear to ear. “Yeah, it’s lots of fun.” She replied before taking a bite off the top as well with gooey butter running down the edge of her cheek.

The nanny grabbed a washcloth tabbing at Pinkie’s face before she spoke. “Aww, keep this up little pie and we’ll have to give you a bath.,” she played before looking at Twilight. “Do you want some mashy potatoes too?”

Twilight blushed and nodded. “Uh huh” it wasn’t long until they had switched out her oatmeal for the tray of mashed potatoes flat as a fresh bed of sand. After realizing they hadn’t given her a spoon she lowered her hoof into the mash and began to shift around into piles feeling the butter slip on her hooves. It was odd since so far as she had seen the nannies didn’t like their foals getting dirty. Regardless she started to relax and she made random mashed lumps drawing little smiley faces or letters in the potatoes. Laughter filled the room as Twilight loosened up and kept going soon shoving the potatoes into her mouth with a smile. “Nom nom here comes the evil spoon monster,” she lisped, swooping her spoon down and munched out more. “Oh no! No the spoon monster.” she said with silly voice as she played with her food.

“Oh two messy fillies,” The nanny bot cooed soon ticking the two big foals. “Hoovies up!” She sang as the trays slid out of the way and the two were floated up. “Alrighty bath time for you two.”

Twilight blushed but played along. She just had to get through the day and she’d be able t figure something out to deal with the robots. Just a matter of time.