• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,526 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,526

Chapter Eleven: Celestia and Luna get captured

It was early in the morning, not long after Celestia raised the sun, and she and Luna were flying towards Ponyville. It's been twenty-four hours since they sent Shining to investigate this "ponyville Nursery" and haven't heard from him since.

Celestia looked down at the giant facility now outside of Ponyville; it looked like an oversized nursery anywhere in Equestria with a "Ponyville Nursery" sign in baby block letters standing overhead and having the walls be a bright pink and baby blue. They flew down at the entrance. Celestia looked around and sighed, "ok, listen from what I heard, this place isn't opened yet; it opens at seven, but it's actually six. I raised the sun early to have the advantage of coming early and capturing the head nanny and ending this once and for all. Their robots, so this should be easy."

Luna gave a deep sigh, "yeah, you're right...but shouldn't we have sent some guards, dear sister? This seems kind of reckless for us doing such a dangerous mission."

Celestia rolled her eyes. "Dear sister, you forget we defeated many monsters and many dangerous foes. What's the worst that can happen? We get diapered?"

Both princesses blushed as they both actually were a bit worried at getting pampered. Celestia went through the front doors and saw everything was quiet. The large T.V. screen behind the front desk area. "Hmmm, it's quiet….too quiet…"

Luna came through and snickered, "hello, I came to drop off my sister."

"Don't do that! They might actually diaper me!" Celestia snapped as Luna laughed. "I'm just teasing you."

They didn't notice hands sneaking behind them, and the two gasped as the giant hands pulled them up; the princesses kicked and tried to fight back, but their horns sizzled as no magic could come out and no matter how much they flapped their wings. But they couldn't break their hold as they were snapped into place on the conveyor belt. A T.V. screen overhead lit up as the head robot nanny's face. "Oh, we have two early birds come in! And your mighty big foals."

Celestia shouted, "head nanny! Unhoof us, and let's talk; we simply want to free the ponies of Ponyville. You have to realize by now these ponies aren't helpless fo-" A pacifier was plopped into her mouth as the robot nanny snickered, "Such a talkative little foal."

Celestia whined as she spat the pacifier out as Luna cleared her throat. "I'm sorry for my sister's rudeness. We simply want to talk, that's all please let us out."

The robot nanny dawwed, "Sure, you two can talk all about your little adventures with me, but you two need to be properly pampered and dressed up first."

The conveyer belt started, and the princesses came to the first station, "bathing." The princesses squeaked as they were dumped into a bathtub filled with suds and were scrubbed down by brushes filled with soap.

Celestia snapped, attempting to kick around despite the strong arms. "Stop it! I'm the princess of the sun! Unhoof me!"

"Awww, your princesses, we'll be sure to dress you two in cute frilly dresses." The head nanny giggled behind a hoof.

Luna turned to her sister with a glare and snapped. "Hey, stop fighting you're making things worse!"

Celestia struggled as she held. "I will not be treated like some doll!" Suddenly her head was drenched as a water bucket was poured over her flowing mane, making it droop.

Luna laughed, but then a bucket of water was dumped over her mane. "Ugh! I told you we should've sent some guards instead."

Celestia looked down and grumbled, "for once, you may be right, sister."

They were then picked up out of the bath and had blow dryers blow their manes and coats, and then towels were wrapped around them and were scrubbed down until their manes poofed out.

Scissors tried to cut the two princess's mane struggling to get a grip due to its magical properties. Celestia and Luna both were horrified to see their manes and tails clipped. Little ponytails hung on either side of their heads as their tails became little curly stubs. The head nanny on the T.V. dawwed, "oh, you two are looking so cute!"

The two then had toothbrushes shoved in their mouths, and their mouths were quite forceful brushed as the head nanny explained, "Now Redheart is still sleeping, so I'll have a robot nanny scan you for medical reasons."

A robot nanny came over and scanned them with its eyes over the princesses. "Both are healthy; however, they don't have any medical records. But their bladders and bowels have been reduced in size; the enchantments work on them like any other foal."

Both princesses blushed as they rinsed their mouths as the head robot nanny explained, "that's right now, my favorite part, the Diapering!"

The princesses groaned as they came to two T.V. screens with digital versions of diapers on the screens. The head nanny continued, "nowhere you get to choose your designs!"

"This is humiliating!" Celestia snapped, frowning but had stopped struggling.

"Now, if you don't pick, I'll pick one for you. Maybe some cute duckies?" The head nanny explained. Celestia's muzzle immediately clamped shut.

Luna gave a deep sigh, "can mine have crescent moons and stars? Like the night sky."

"Oh, you want nighttime diapers during the day? What an odd choice, but that's rather adorable." The robot nanny cooed.

Luna whined, "wait! That's not what I meant!" But it was too late as her digital diaper was now double its size and had little moons and stars on the padding. Arms came down and lifted Luna up and over to the changing station next to the belt, holding her down.

Celestia snickered, seeing her sister getting bombarded by foal powder and having her rump lathered in foal cream as she asked, "can I just have suns, please?"

"Oh, you'll get smiley sun diapers! And they'll become frowning suns if you have accidents!" Celestia groaned, seeing her new patterned diaper of smiling suns all over the diaper. She was then placed next to Luna, and her rump was then covered in foal cream, and powder poured down on her while Luna was being strapped up into a thick nighttime diaper around her rump.

"Eeep! I can barely walk in these!" Luna cried out loud, shaking her thickly padded rump.

Celestia gasped, seeing her smiling sun diapers not only had those embarrassing designs plastered all over the padding there were ruffles on the seat of her padding and snapped, "Hey, why the ruffles!"

"Oh, I couldn't help myself!" the head nanny lightly teased. "Only the best for the foal princess. All little fillies want to be the princess after all."

Luna smirked, looking quite smug shaking her padded rump. "At least my diapers don't have ruffles."

"Just you wait till dress up happens, then you won't be laughing," Celestia snapped back.

The robot nanny then continued, "now time for dress up!" she then had a wardrobe filled with filly dresses come out, and one of the nannies tumbled through the choices and picked two. One was a bright yellow with bubble sleeves and a light frilly skirt and a sun emblazoned on the front. The other one was a bright violet with a similar look and had a moon on it.

"Perfect for our little princesses!" Hands came over and started to dress the mares into their outfits, padding frilly satin socks and little matching booties placed over each hoof; sparkling plastic tiaras were placed on their heads as they then were bombarded by hands spraying perfumes that smelt like strawberries and flowers all over their bodies.

Both princesses were blushing, realizing there wasn't much they could do right now to get out of this as they tried to smile for the camera brought down and snapped photos.

The embarrassment wasn't over for the princesses as two bottles came down. "Now, it's time for a quick breakfast, and you two can join me for your little talk."

The alicorn princesses gulped as they opened their mouths together, and the bottles were placed into their gaping maws. They squeaked as they chugged down their bottle of what they guessed was breastmilk, and both blushed, relaxing it was actually quite good. Celestia loved it a bit more than Luna as she continued to suckle long after the bottle was empty. The princess squeaked as it popped from her mouth.

"My goodness, I never seen a foal do that before; somepony loves their baba."

The princess of the sun-blushed as Luna snickered, "probably reminded her of cake."

Celestia was too embarrassed to say anything back as they were then taken off the conveyer belt and placed on the ground, both stumbling about a bit with their diapers throwing off their balance along with the booties. Luna could barely walk, having to almost drag her lower half around on the floor.

"Oh my, you two can barely walk, get them a stroller, so they don't get any booboos."

One of the robot nannies brought out a double-seated pink stroller and plopped the princesses into it as she cooed, "now please stay seated and keep your hooves inside the stroller."

The two princesses grumbled angrily but kept their grievances silent, knowing that the head nanny will just make their lives more miserable if they complained. They were then scooted off down the nursery.


They soon enter a rather lovely looking office with baby pictures around and the large desk with panels. The carpet was plush, looking like a meadow with flower patterns.

Celestia was surprised to see Starlight was sitting in a highchair nearby. She seemed a bit chubbier than how Twilight described her and was suckling on a bottle.

"Oh, don't mind her; she's just here because I was teaching her how the nursery works; she seemed quite curious." The nanny cooed.

"Is your evil goal to take over Equestria with diapers?" Luna asked, staring around the room.

Starlight glared at Luna and whined, but the bottle was still in her mouth. The nanny sighed, "Please have Starlight escorted and make sure she's dressed up for the tea party please."

A robot nanny bowed. "Of course." she then picked Starlight up and lead her away as Starlight stuck her tongue out at the princesses.

"My goodness, she's so spoiled anyways now, let's talk." The head nanny rose and explained, "now you two maybe princesses of Equestria, but here you're just little foals. But that doesn't mean you'll get special privileges. I'll allow you two to raise the sun and moon but under supervision, and you'll get a special princess nursery to yourselves! Doesn't that sound amazing!"

Celestia stomped a hoof and snapped. "No way! We came here to stop you! Now my sister and I endured the most humiliating day of our lives and will not be patronized anymore!"

The head nanny cooed, "oh dear, you seem quite fussy." She then turned to a robot nanny nearby. "Have Celestia escorted to a "re-education room," I'm sure by the time the nursery opens, she'll be more susceptible to her new life style."

The robot nanny escorted the shouting fighting Celestia away as Luna just stood there unable to do anything. The head nanny turned her way. "Now, what about you?"

Luna looked down and sighed, "ok, you win, I'll do as you ask."

The head nanny smirked," now come on! I'll show you your new room! And while you're there, you can play with Cheerilee and Redheart their having a little tea party."

Luna groaned and looked down the hall, hoping her sister will be ok.


Celestia was placed into a padded pink seat and strapped down as she shook about and snapped, "let me go!"

She then saw a movie screen in front of her and then swirls appeared, and her eyes were now glued to the screen.

"You're a little filly princess."

"No! I won't!" Celestia cried as she tried to look away, but the swirls looked quite compelling as she gazed at it.

But the princess seemed unable to keep her eyes off it and sat there, her eyes glued and she felt like she was younger...three maybe...she giggled and bounced in her diaper. Then the voice continued, "my goodness that was fast...you like frilly dresses?"

"Yeah, I love them!" Celestia squealed in delight.

"Oh my! What about your diapers?"

"I'm three and late in potty training! They keep me safe." Celestia giggled as drool came down her chin.

The swirling screen stopped as one of the robot nannies came in looking confused. "I've never seen a pony get brainwashed so easily; this usually takes longer...could she just be tricking us?"

Celestia peed her pampers as hissing noise emenated from her as the suns turned to frowning suns. The princess blushed as she lifted her dress. "Uh oh, made an oopsie, but it small."

The robot nanny shrugged, "Guess you wanted to be young somehow in your mind."

Celestia looked confused, "huh, what ya talking about? I three not a baby."

The nanny chuckled, "of course not, now come on; let's get you to the tea party."

"Yay! Tea party!" The princess cheered, jumping up and waddling through the doors no longer caring about her pampers.


Luna was sitting at the tea party table with giant plushies, Cheerilee, and Redheart; all dressed in frilly dresses. They were all sipping tea and eating soft powdered pastries. Luna blushed, seeing many had wet their diapers, but they weren't going to be changed until after the party. She couldn't tell seeing her diaper was so big. "Uh, what a nice dress you have, Cheerilee." the princess said, trying to enjoy it somehow. She had to behave, after all.

The three jumped as Celestia burst through the front doors, her eyes lighting up, and shouted, "this is the coolest room ever! I get to live here!"

"Yes, you will, little cutie, now go on and join the tea party." the robot nanny explained nearby.

Celestia waddled over and plopped next to Luna, hugging her. "I wana sit next to my big sissy!"

Luna was surprised to see they brainwashed Celestia so fast. "C...Celestia!? What happened!?"

Celestia took a cup of tea. "Nothing! I just love tea parties!" she then tried sipping tea from her cup, but it stumbled out of her hooves clatter the ground being plastic.

"Oh dear, she needs a sippy cup." a pink sippy cup was given to Celestia, and she squealed as she suckled tea from it. Luna sighed, "oh, dear sister should've known you secretly liked being diapered; that's why you were acting more embarrassed than me."

"Huh, what ya talking about? Of course, I like diapers; you change me all the time." Celestia babbled innocently.

Luna sighed and ruffled her sister's mane. "Alright, don't worry about it, and luckily here, I don't have to do that. That's why we have nannies."

"Yeah, nannies!" Celestia squealed, as she continued suckling down her tea.

The head nanny came over with Starlight her face was a bright red; she was dressed in a maid's outfit with a black satin dress and white apron with a big white bow in her mane hooves had black booties with white satin socks on each hoof. The head nanny continued, "the reason Starlight is dressed like this is she has been promoted to junior nanny. But she's still in diapers and will be treated like a foal." She placed Starlight on one of the seats as Luna smirked, "oh Starlight, you look so adorable!"

"Shut it!" Starlight snapped with steam pouring out of her ears.

Celestia placed a hoof over her mouth and gasped. "Uh oh, starry said a bad word."

The head nanny nodded. "That's right, no bad words, Starlight, or you'll get demoted."

"Ugh! Fine!" Starlight shouted as she plopped a pacifier into her mouth to keep herself from snapping at Luna. The princess of the night smirked as she whispered, "If anything seeing Starlight get a taste of her own medicine is worth this."

The head nanny continued, "now stop bickering, my little foals, the other ponies will be here soon, and I need you to be on your best behavior." She then walked out of the room as Luna pondered on what she should do next.