• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,526 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,526

Chapter fourteen: Starlight gets dolled up

Trixie watched Starlight Glimmer with a cautious look as she played "tea party" with some teddy bears and plushies. She watched the pink coated unicorn in her "maid" uniform acting rather bossy towards the other adult foals going around plopping them in their cribs. She seemed to be rather rude, but Trixie could see that the extra responsibilities were getting to her with the mare's mane all frazzled. Her maid uniform is stained with milk stains and foal food. The blue-coated mare waved a hoof as Starlight came over grumbling, "what!?"

"Hey...come here and have tea with me." Trixie padded one of the chairs next to her.

Starlight sighed as she plopped down, sipping her tea. "Ugh!? You have no idea how much work goes into caring for dozens of foals."

"Tell me all about it," Trixie replied as she poured Starlight some tea.

Starlight sipped her tea as she looked down at her diaper, which was a bit yellow. "Ugh, I haven't even had a chance to change myself."

The light blue coated mare wanted to laugh out loud but kept her calm demeanor, sipped her tea, and shrugged. "Trixie peed in her diaper too, and she isn't concerned."

"Of course not, everypony does that and worse here. At least Twilight will be in diapers forever, and soon, I'll be in control of this place, making her life a living hell." Starlight replied with a smirk on her face and crinkling about in her diaper, getting giddy with excitement as she continued to sip her tea.

Trixie nodded as she placed her cup down. "About that…. there's something Trixie needs to talk to you about something."

"What is it? I'm not changing your pampers." Starlight replied sternly.

The show mare shook her head as she replied, "no, I can get a change whenever; I need to tell you about Twilight Sparkle. She's planning to take down the nursery today…"

Starlight spat out her tea and slammed her cup down. "I knew it! Tell me everything! We can stop her in the act; then I'll have the robot nannies brainwash her to think she's a little filly!"

"Right...in fact, Twilight's in the doll room, she's planning on dolling herself up, and then she'll trick the robot nannies into thinking she wants to be an assistant nanny herself," Trixie explained quite proudly as she sipped some more of her tea.

Starlight eyed her former friend and asked, "that doesn't sound like a good plan? What will she get by pretending to be an assistant nanny?"

The show mare shrugged nonchalantly, trying not to blow her cover, and replied, "Trixie doesn't know; Trixie didn't ask a lot of questions, or Twilight would have gotten suspicious."

Starlight got to her hooves and waddled over. "Well, doesn't matter...but...you..um forgive me for what I did to you the other day? I had to throw you under the bus to get the robot nanny's favor. It wasn't personal or anything."

"No...Trixie doesn't seek revenge and forgive Starlight for her betrayal." Trixie replied as she finished her tea.

Starlight looked around the nursery, looking for robot nannies. "Ok, but be aware it's nap time, and we're both breaking the rules by being up. So, you better not be lying to me."

Trixie got up, waddled over to the control panel, lit her horn, and shocked it as the door swung open. "Trixie is adamant we should go right now, or you're going to miss your opportunity to defeat Twilight."

"Fine…" Starlight grumbled as she got up and followed Trixie through the empty convey belt chamber once again. As Trixie waddled along, she looked over and saw Starlight fussing over her uniform. "How do the other nannies keep their outfits clean? Look! Somepony puked all over me, and the mess isn't coming out!"

Trixie snickered behind a hoof. "Oh, that's what foals do...besides, you're not a robot, and you never cared for foals before."

"Yeah, yeah, but this is so gross…" Starlight grumbled as she followed her friend to the doll room. The pink coated unicorn looked around, seeing it was empty." Where is she? Did we get here too early?"

Trixie went to the conveyor belt, looking over the dials, and switched with a smirk as she shrugged and replied, "Trixie isn't sure...maybe Twilight is being held up."

Starlight smirked as she waddled over and started to press buttons and pull the levers to the max. "Before we capture her, I'm going to make her the sissiet filly ever then have a ton of pictures of her."

Trixie saw Starlight wasn't looking at her as she turned herself around and shoved her padded posterior right into Starlight, sending the mare landing on to the conveyor belt.

"Hey, what was that for!?" Starlight shouted.

Trixie rolled her eyes and stomped a hoof on the ground. "Seriously!? You're crazy! The reason we're all in diapers is because of you and Trixie hates Twilight, but at least she doesn't want everypony to be treated like foals!"

"Trixie!" Starlight shouted as a giant pink pacifier was placed into her mouth, and her uniform was removed. Her diaper was next as it was taken off, and robot hands went about wiping her down and powdering her rump; a new diaper was put on her, this one bigger and far bulkier around her seat. She squeaked and kicked like a fussy foal as her hooves lifted into the air. Her eyes went wide as the poofiest, frilliest dress came down from a shelf being swiftly slid over her head. Once it was down around her padding, a large white frilly sash was tied around her middle, causing the unicorn to gasp. "Mmmm!" Pink and white striped socks were next as they slipped onto each of her legs along with some black doll shoes on her hind legs.

Starlight's mane and tail were then braided, and a big pink bow was tied into her mane. She squeaked, seeing a big pink box, and she was stood up front and tied down by plastic ties. The package was placed forward with Starlight kicking and whining but unable to do anything. The box weighted to keep her from knocking it over.

The blue-coated mare snickered behind a hoof. "Trixie sees the robot nannies put a "security measure" after Dr. Whooves and Pinkie's little escapade." She then took out a camera from her diaper and snapped some pictures. "Awww, you're a perfect dolly; maybe when this whole thing is over, we can play together."

Starlight squeaked as all the tea from earlier built up her bladder, and with the enchantments in the nursery, there was no way she could hold it in. There was a hisss as the front of her padding yellowed with her sodden diaper fully exposed.

Trixie couldn't help but burst into uncontrollable fits of laughter. "Aww, this dolly has all the features, huh?"

Starlight growled and kicked some more but couldn't do anything as Trixie slid the box to the corner and found a tarp to put over it before skipping out of the doll room. While Starlight suckled her pacifier eventually, the robot nannies will notice she is gone and will get her out of this box. When she does, she'll get her revenge!

Trixie waddled off, feeling rather happy with herself having taken down Starlight. Now they plan to take down the Robot Nursery can finally begin. The blue-coated mare waddled to the nursery where Twilight was in and saw that the princess alicorn was tip hoofing around the other foals trying not to wake them up. She eventually came out of the room, wiping the sweat from her brow. "That was close…"

Trixie pointed a hoof and replied, "Trixie can tell; your diaper says it all."

Twilight rolled her eyes, seeming to not care at this point. "What? You have diaper changing supplies for?"

The blue-coated mare smirked as she waved a toy wand, and with a cloud of foal powder, a diaper bag appeared. "Trixie is prepared for everything! Now you need a clean diaper when you take down these insane robot nannies."

Twilight's cheeks were pink as she was used to this by now, but Trixie of all ponies!?

After the alicorn princess's padding was changed, she sighed, seeing Trixie needed a change. "Ok, it's your turn."

Trixie grumbled, irritable as she laid down and spread her legs. "Fine, but be gentle and give Trixe's rump a lot of powder...my rump is rather sensitive."

Twilight smirked as she changed Trixie's padding and put an extra few puffs of foal powder on her rump. After they both were freshly changed and smelling like newborn foals, Trixie took out a hoof. "Good luck, Twilight... don't get caught…"

"Yeah...you too...go get Pinkie and Dr. Whooves...once they're causing chaos, I'll wait for an opportunity to sneak into the Head Nanny's room…" The violet alicorn stammered, still feeling weird about this.

The blue-coated mare took a few things out some rubber balls out diaper bag, "here Trixie made these last night, there like my smoke bombs from Trixie's shows but Trixie put in a lot of foal powder instead...there better than Dr. Whooves's "foal powder grenades" just in case if you get chased or something."

Twilight smiled, "so...um...you want to be friends after this is all over?"

"Hmmm... we'll see; Trixie is still a bit mad at you." Trixie scoffed as she shook her rump before running off as Twilight looked at the brown padded backside. "Alright, in a few more hours, this crazy foal stuff may finally be over."

"I hope so…" Spike yawned, waddling over, and Twilight was surprised. "Spike!? What are you doing here?"

He rolled his eyes, providing Twilight's padding. Puffing out some foal powder. "You think I'm going to let you go alone? I" m with you thick and thin."

The mare blushed, looking at the back at Spike in his little blue T-shirt and his slightly yellow-stained diaper around his rump. She looked over with a smile on her face seeing how cute he looked, and whispered, "alright, but... don't get mad...but you look so cute in diapers…"

Spike sighed as he looked down at his cute T-shirt and diaper combo with a disgruntled look. "Don't ever tell Ember about this, ok? She treats me like a baby already…"

Twilight burst into another fit of laughter and then plopped the baby dragon on her back. "Ok, let's go before I decide to send Ember a picture of you."

She then ran off down the hall towards the control room with Spike still subconsciously trying to pull his little T-shirt down despite its only coming to his midriff.