• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,526 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,526

Chapter Eight: Naptime

Everypony was now getting ready for naptime while Pinkie Pie was the most excited as she was bouncing up and down in her crib as the robot nannies were going from pony to pony tucking them in. Some resisted but eventually placed a bottle or a pacifier was shoved into their mouths as Pinkie was then placed down with a bottle shoved in her mouth. The mare giggled as she suckled out the creamy milk unable to stop. She squirmed as she chugged down the milk after awhile the robot nanny feeding her asked, “there are some rules for you. First off, no getting up during nap time.”

“Oh, but what if I really wanna play!” Pinkie asked, bouncing and crinkled about being in nothing but a diaper.

“No leaving the crib till nap time is over, we don’t want more escape attempts.” Nanny scolded wagging her hoof.

Pinkie Pie waved her hooves about. “But I’m not tired,” She whined being a rowdy foal. The mare stomped her hooves on the mattress rapidly.

The robot nanny rolled her eyes and groaned, “ok listen you can’t leave this crib for the next two hours if you do you’ll go to timeout understand?”

Pinkie Pie plopped down with a cute pout on her face and grumbled. “I forgot this is the worst part about being in diapers again.”

Dr. Whooves blushed as he asked, “um… I’m sorry to ask? But how can I sleep comfortably with all these cheap mattresses and this annoying music coming from the mobile.”

“For the last time you're a baby and babies don’t complain about this silly stuff now go to sleep.” The nanny snapped, seeming to be quite annoying and stamped off as Dr. Whooves groaned. “This sucks! I’m just gonna sit here bored for two hours. All I have is a teddy.”

Pinkie waited until Dr. Whooves left and asked, “hey wanna escape?”

“Why? You already escaped and got caught, you'll get a spanking next time they catch you!?” The doctor snapped back.

Pinkie plopped back down on her diaper. “Yeah but it's not like they're going to do much? You can survive a timeout.”

Dr Whooves sighed as he looked around. “What are we even going to do?”

Pinkie giggled behind a hoof and responded, “I was thinking that we would take pictures of my friends sleeping like babies!?”

Dr. Whooves shrugged as he snapped back. “We're all in diapers so it's not like it’ll be super embarrassing or anything for them.”

“Yeah, but it’ll be super cute to have something to remember this whole robot nursery by!?” Pinkie shouted as she bounced up and down on her padding.

Dr Whooves having not much else to do shrugged and shook his head. “Fine, but the nannies are keeping a pretty close eye on everything. It’s not going to be easy.” He then watched as Pinkie was somehow fishing around in her padding with a loud weird banging and squeaking noises as she then suddenly pulled out a colourful pink camera for them.

“Tada!” Pinkie beamed and exclaimed out loud.

Dr Whooves blinked and stammered, “w-what how...when…”

“Magic!” Pinkie giggled as she turned around and gave a wink.

Dr Whooves scratched his head wondering why Pinkie would do that and asked, “You are something else? I doubt even if I studied you, I wouldn't be able to understand how you work.”

Pinkie Pie nodded and continued with a smile.”Hehe, Twilight tried once, she burst into flame.” The mare threw her hooves up as she explained.

Dr Whooves looked over his bars and was a bit nervous and asked. “Um...you wouldn’t have a key in your diaper would you?”

Pinkie dug a hoof in her diaper and soon took out a key card. “yep! These things are a bit high tech!” she scanned it on her bars lowering them as she skipped over and lowered Dr Whooves bars as well he waddled out and then they both came to the door as Pinkie pushed a bunch of random buttons on the keypad and the door opened to the main hall. Once outside the two earth ponies waddled to the pegasi nursery and peered in to see Rainbow suckling on a hoof with her soggy diaper exposed. Pinkie dawwed and took some photographs. “Oh, she's so cute! And she has a Daring Do plush in her hooves. Half expected a turtle plush.”

Dr. Whooves turned to his wife to see her snuggled under the covers with a plush muffin in her hooves. The silly mare lightly teething on it. “She is so cute like this, I wonder if she’ll like wearing diapers when we defeat the robot nannies?”

“Oh!? You have a plan?” Pinkie asked with a smirk on her face.

Dr Whooves blushed as she asked, “Um...not really. I started to realize all my intelligence getting eaten away from here. But I heard Twilight got a manual and i’ll try to talk to her about it outside the nursery.”

“Oh! You mean this manual!” Pinkie Pie pulled a manual out from her diaper and continued, “I asked Twilight about it and made a copy!” She hoofed it over to the surprised doctor.

Dr Whooves blinked still completely baffled at how Pinkie was doing that. “Um...thanks...i’ll read it later..” He blushed shoving the manual in his diaper. “This will be very helpful.”

“No problem! Now come on let’s see Twilight and Rarity!” Pinkie chirped out loud as she skipped off.

Dr. Whooves waddled off blushing hearing the manual crinkle in his pampers as they came to another nursery with Twilight was under her covers trying to read something with her diaper clearly soaked while Rarity (still wearing her pink fairy outfit) snuggled a fancy looking teddy.

Pinkie went about taking pictures as Dr Whooves tapped the glass. “Hey pssss!”

Twilight looked over and got up and asked, “Dr Whooves? What are you doing up?”

The stallion scratched his head and asked, “I was just exploring with Pinkie and she gave me a manual? Are you trying to read yours?”

She gave a nod and blushed feeling embarrassed and stammered, “but the truth is...well...I can’t read here...:some of these words are too complicated.”

Pinkie giggled as she exclaimed, “you need to go back to school? Cheerilee will have to give you a desk!”

Twilight rolled her eyes and scoffed, “she can’t even teach anymore? Or at least here. Besides you two are going to get in super trouble if you stick around.”

Pinkie plopped on her diaper and exclaimed, “nope! We're going to be super quiet and use foal powder to escape.”

Twilight snickered behind a hoof and giggled, “I remember Dr Whooves foal powder bombs.”

Dr Whooves blushed feeling so embarrassed and shouted, “stop! Don’t remind me!”

“Aww you so cute!” Twilight giggled. “But seriously you two should get back to bed, Pinkie is going to get in more trouble if she gets caught.”

Pinkie scratched her head and scoffed, “seriously don’t worry? These robot nannies don’t scare me now come on doctor we have one more room too see!”

Whooves following Pinkie to the foal room where Cheerilee was somehow sleeping with all three cutie mark crusaders snuggled with her and Applejack (as for some reason she’s been stuck here) sleeping with her padded butt exposed and suckiling a pacifier. Pinkie didn’t take a second to start snapping pictures and giggling, “oh I wonder if Cheerilee will ever be able to teach foals after this seeing her all diapered up.”

Dr Whooves nodded, “it's all rather cute but Twilight had a point we should get going I rather not get punished.” He rubbed his bottom at the thought.

“Alright scaredy pamps we can go. But before we do smile!” She took a few pictures making the doctor eeped as then they heard a robot nanny. “Hey who's out of bed!”

The two eep and they waddled away as fast as they could despite all the lights being off their diapers were making loud crinkling noises that echoed throughout the hall. Dr Whooves squeaked as Pinkie pulled him aside and hid in a bin full of “clean” diapers and put a hoof over his mouth and they waited as a robot nanny walked by scanning around the room. The robot nanny then stopped and then walked off then blushed feeling himself wet his diaper as she walked by and she giggled. “That was close.”

“Seriously warn me before you do that!” The stallion whined as they got out of the diaper bin, shaking his head spraying the crinkling diapers all over the place.

“Hehe you really are a scaredy pamps!” Pinkie squealed as she pat his dampened pampers making him blush. “Hey I can’t help myself!”

“Oh don’t worry I peed my diaper earlier too now come on let’s get to bed!” she bounced off as Dr
Whooves sighed slowly walking off still being scared. They eventually reached their cribs as the bars rose back up and Dr Whooves whispered, “hey thanks...that was actually fun.”

“No problem you should lighten up and enjoy being a baby more.” Pinkie whispered back, being a bit over dramatic.

Dr Whooves yawned, actually feeling tired now and nuzzled his plush taking Pinkie’s advice and went about enjoying a nap. As Pinkie Pie responded with a blush on her face. “Oh right he had the manual in his pampers...well good thing I made a few more copies…”