• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,482 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,482

Chapter Five: Pinkie Pie's Snacktime

It was snacktime and Pinkie Pie was sitting up in a comfy highchair. She had a big baby blue bib tied around her neck, along with a big blue bonnet tied around her head. She was munching on a bowl of gooey foal food, making cute smacking noies and sucking down a foal bottle fill of milk. All the while Dr. Whooves was sitting in a highchair next to her, munching on his own foal food much more slowly and carefully as he took his bib and dabbed at his mouth. "Hmmm. That was quite delicious."

Pinkie giggled as she turned to Dr. Whooves with a playful smile and exclaimed. "Hey, you're not messy enough!"

"Messy?! I'm trying not to be messy!" Dr. Whooves responded by simply trying to still act like an adult despite already having spots of food all over his face.

Pinkie just took her bowl of foal mush and threw it at Dr. Whooves’s face, splattering it all over and making the other earth ponies around her gasp in surprise! The stallion wiped the foal food from his face and with an angry glare he shouted. "What did you do that for?!"

"Because you’re not messy! Come on, it’s fun! Let go and be a foal again!" Pinkie cheered as she smeared foal food all over her tray giggling in delight. The little pink coated mare's antics had caught the attention of the robot nannies who slowly began coming over to wipe the messy foals clean.

Pinkie's nanny came over and cooed. "Oh, you’re being a little fussy filly, huh?"

"No, I’m not fussy!” Pinkie squealed as she took some foal food from her tray and shoved it into her mouth while smiling. “I’m having fun, hehe.”

Dr. Whooves squeaked as the other earth ponies nearby all began throwing their foal food at each other! They were laughing and causing quite the mess with many robot nannies coming over and trying to keep their charges from causing more chaos.

Pinkie seemed to see an opportunity to jump out from her highchair and plopped right onto the seat of her diaper, absorbing the impact a big poof of foal powder. The pink coated mare then rose up and waddled off, humming a tune.

The doctor, being a bit suspicious as his face was being wiped, looked over at Pinkie Pie skipping off. After he was cleaned up and was placed on the ground, the stallion jumped out from his own high chair and followed after Pinkie Pie. "Hey, where are you going?"

The mare turned with a cheerful smile. "Oh, I’m not doing anything, really. Just wanna see where they hide the sweets! When I was a foal my parents never let me have sweets, but they’re not here to stop me this time now are they?!"

Dr. Whooves chuckled as he watched Pinkie randomly push buttons on a keypad near the door and it suddenly opened. He then turned to see his wife Derpy being carried off down from her highchair as well and he nodded. "I wanna come with you to find some actual muffins. I have a feeling I’m going to need them for my wife."

"Alrighty then, follow me!" Pinkie exclaimed and bounced through the nursery. They turned to see that in the unicorn playroom, everypony was having a snack time with every foalfied unicorn being fed various colored globs of foal food.

Dr. Whooves giggled at seeing so many ponies he knew being fed mushy foal food and appearing to have trouble eating, with some even having to be spoon fed.

Pinkie simply dawwed as she snickered at the ponies, especially Twilight as she was trying to use her magic to feed herself. But the spoon kept falling and splattering on her tray, while Rarity was being force fed the glop with her cheeks puffed out, full of the mush and shouting angrily.

The two giggled as they waddled off to see the pegasi playroom and saw Rainbow Dash throwing a fit as a robot nanny kept slamming spoonfuls of the foal food into her mouth. Flutterhsy who was meekly slurping down the foal food with a blush on her face.


The two continued on their little journey to a room labeled "Employees Only."

Pinkie took a hoof and exclaimed. "I don’t know how to read anymore! But this looks promising!"

Dr. Whooves tapped a hoof to his chin. "Hmm, yes, these big pony words look too hard even for me, so it must be important!"

Pinkie then pressed buttons on the keypad again and suddenly the door flew open as Dr. Whooves followed her into the room. There were tons of pastries, cakes, muffins and even ice cream!

Pinkie’s eyes went wide as she instantly bounced over and started to gorge on the sweet food! Dr. Whooves snickered at seeing Pinkie munching on cake without a care in the world. Frosting ended up smeared all over Pinkie’s face and forelegs as she stuffed her face, letting out childish giggles.

Dr. Whooves also came over and plopped his padded rump onto the chair as he munched on a muffin. He mmmhed as he savoured the taste. "This is so good! I never knew robots could bake."

They ate for a while but soon Dr. Whooves groaned feeling sick he started to puke out the food and blushed. "Oh yeah, the enchantments here won't let us eat normal food. I forgot."

Pinkie looked rather confused and shrugged. "It seems I’m quite alright. I don't feel sick at all. But then again I eat way more sweets than most ponies do."

Dr. Whooves shook his head. "Well I guess it only affects normal ponies. You’re not exactly… normal. But since you’re not puking it back up I hope you know where that’s all going to end up eventually."

“I’ll be okay, I’m really good at holding it.” Pinkie giggled as she bounced up and down on her padding as she shoved a bunch of cakes into her pampers for later, while. Dr. Whooves carried a muffin normally for Derpy. Even if she would just puke it back up she'd still love it.

Pinkie and the doctor then left the room and soon saw another door. This one had "Doll Room" on it. The two both were confused as they couldn't read the words but the door was bright pink. Pinkie was now cautious and again did her random pushing of buttons. The door opened up as she hopped inside. The two earth ponies then saw a conveyor belt with all kinds of dresses and plastic dolls filling the room.

"Well, let's see where this goes!" Pinkie exclaimed as she plopped onto the conveyor belt. The belt traveled through a black curtain and down a long chute.

Dr. Whooves rolled his eyes and sighed. "Fine, I’d better get onto the conveyor belt too," He went through the same chute and squeaked as a spray hit them both. It smelt odd as it covered them in a pastel pink color. Pinkie Pie squealed in delight, laughing at how she was already pink. But Dr. Whooves cried out upon seeing his brown coat was now the pastel pink color too. "Hey! We need to ge-"

Before he could continue they were turned to mechanical hands that took off their diapers and powdered their rumps. Pinkie and Dr. Whooves were both then dressed in cute pink princess dresses with white bows tied around their midriffs. Mechanical hands help take the blue bomnet off Pinkie Pie's head as two Pink bonnets were tied around their heads. The two then had big pink pacifiers popped into their mouth while also being put into nice, bulky purple diapers with little white frills on the bottom.

Pinkie giggled while shifting about in her padding loving how comfortable the diapers felt around her rump. “Ooh, I pretty!”

Dr. Whooves exclaimed. "I wanna go back to normal! I can’t let Derpy see me like this!"

But he and Pinkie were plopped back into the same room, and Dr. Whooves seemed unable to take off his dress or diaper. It seemed they were stuck to his body like glue he even tried spitting out the pacifier, but instead he just suckled on it.

Just as the two earth ponies were about to get up, one of the nannies walked in and she gave the two a smile and exclaimed, “Oh! There you two are,” It lit up its horn, scooping them up. “My, don’t you two look simply adorable? Coochy coo!” The nanny bot lightly pinched their cheeks.

Pinkie giggled and shuffled about, loving the attention, while Dr. Whooves rolled his eyes. The bot then scanned them. "Hmmm, I still need to punish you two. For your punishment you'll remain in your frilly clothes for the rest of the day."

The stallion groaned as the robot turned to Pinkie Pie. "As for you, Missy, i'm sure staying in doll clothes wouldn't really be a punishment. I think you'll just have to go to timeout."

"Ok, sorry, we just wanted to explore!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed outloud.

Dr. Whooves simply sighed as he waddled off with Pinkie in his doll clothes, wishing he could’ve just gotten a timeout too.