• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,526 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,526

Chapter nine: Pickup Time

The day was finally over, and the ponies were going to be picked up by their "caretakers" They were mostly older ponies or ponies with foal care experience given two or three extra adults per caretaker. Most of the ponies were inside a massive playpen while robot nannies were escorting others. Granny Smith eventually came in through the robot nursery shouting. "Alright, where are my little youngins!"

A robot nanny escorted a pampered Big Mac who blushed as his giant diaper made him have an adorable waddle and his massive padded bottom waving back and forth, Apple Bloom came skipping, looked rather happy with a plushie in her mouth and shouting, "I can't wait to come tomorrow! The cutie mark crusaders are gonna diaper and take care of Cheerilee tomorrow!"

Applejack was looking quite dazed as she waddled beside Apple Bloom with eyes looking swirly as if she was hypnotized and babbled incoherently. "One plus one is one hundred, abcdgzxy."

The robot nanny snickered and explained, "sorry, but Applejack was transferred to the school foal nursery, and her mind might be regressed a little. She'll be back to normal at home...now you know they must still be treated like foals outside of the nursery, correct?"

"Yeah, yeah, I cared for them in pampers before I can do it again!" She smacked Big Mac's diapers. "But he'll be quite challenged. I can't believe you make pampers for his size!"

Big Mac's cheeks turned bright pink, and shouted. "Granny, stop that!"

The robot nanny also printed out a piece of paper from her mouth and hoofed it over to Granny Smith. "This form has their progress report for their behavior. They all were very obedient foals and can buck apples if they want as playtime."

Applejack and Big Mac cheered in delight at the news as Granny sighed. "Sure, guess that's good to hear I was wonderin' who was gonna do the apple bukcin' while they act like foals all day?"

Apple Bloom scratched her head and asked, "can I buck apples too?"

Granny shook her head. "Nah, you're the youngest, not apple-bucking for you now, come on. I wanna show ya about your new rooms!"

Big Mac groaned already, having a feeling his room was now a nursery. "Yeah, yeah, can't wait to see my crib."

Applejack clapped her hooves together and giggled like a foal. "Yay crib! Hope I got a plushie or two."

"Of course yall got plushies! I made them myself! Ya can teeth on your apple plushies ya like so much." Granny cooed and nuzzled Big Mac.

As the Apples were escorted away, Starlight smirked in the back of the mass of padded ponies being picked up. She saw Rarity trying to hide in the crowd from Cookie Crumble, looking about, shouting, "Rarity! Rarity!"

The mare smirked as she nudged the fashionista's diapered rump, and Rarity shouted, "Hey, stop that!"

Rarity then came flying over the playpen onto her padded butt with a cloud of foal powder bursting outward. She then looked up to see Cookie Crumble staring down at her. "Oh my!"'

Sweetie Belle ran over as well laugh. "Yay, mom is gonna take care of us!" She squealed and hugged Cookie Crumble as she nuzzled her daughter. "Aww, you look so precious in your pampers, and those song notes on the padding make you extra adorable."

Cookie Crumble turned towards the fashionista. "Oh, my Rarity! That purple bonnet looks so cute on you as well."

Rarity groaned and slammed a hoof on the ground, "mom!"

'Oh, don't ya look adorable, yes, you do." Cookie cooed, patting the curly mane. She looked toward Sweetie Belle, who was smiling. "And how are you doing today?"

"We got to baby our teacher hehe," Sweetie exclaimed with a cheery smile on her face.

"Oh, that's adorable, and what did you do, Rarity?" Cookie asked looking over at her daughter.

The fashionista's face turned pink thinking about the silly play they performed as she stammered, "N...nothing!"

The robot nanny nearby replied, "sorry, but that's a lie, Rarity helped hold a performance about Shining Armor and Princess Cadance saving the Crystal Empire. I have it all on tape."

She hoofed a tape over to Rarity's horror as Cookie Crumble took it and placed it in her bag and squealed, "Yay! We're going to watch this all night!"

"Noooo!" Rarity cried out as she started stomping about like a toddler having a tantrum. "I should've just gone to timeout! My life is ruined!"

Starlight stood silently by smirking at Rarity's embarrassment. "Well, maybe you should have behaved better. Than you could have helped around the nursery."

Cookie Crumble then plopped a pacifier into Rarity's mouth and placed her in a stroller. "There, there, Rarity, mama will make it all the better once we're home, don't you worry. You can dress up your dolls all you want." She then strolled off, rolling the crying mare as Sweetie Belle walked by, blushing being embarrassed how her older sister was acting younger than her.

Next, to show up, the front door was Windy Whistles as she clapped her hooves together. "Oh, where my best foal ever, I wanna see her. I bet she was the cutest one here."

Rainbow Dash came dragged out as one of the robot nannies presented her in a cute pink onesie. The pegasus was seething through her nostrils as one of the robots explained. "This little one is quite the troublemaker! Please be sure she gets punished if she tries to remove her protection."

"Ugh! I have to wear diapers when i'm at home too!" Rainbow shouted. "I hope Twilight figures out how to defeat you, Starlight." She glared at the smirking unicorn.

Scootaloo was brought out to join Rainbow wearing a short pink dress, which happily showed off the diaper with rattles printed on it. "My aunties said it was okay if Windy Whistles was my caretaker too! We can be sisters!"

"Ugh, guess that's one good thing coming from this." Rainbow snapped angrily.

"Aww, cheer up, Dashie, you the best diaper wetter ever!" Windy Whistles exclaimed happily.

"Mooom! That's not a good thing!" Rainbow face became pinker than Pinkie Pie's face.

Scootloo lifted her dress up, showing she used her diaper, which was now slightly yellowed. "Nah, uh! I'm a better wetter!"

Windy laughed. "Aww, you're very close to my number one filly, now come on, mommy made you num nums!" She took the progress report for each. "Oh, and you get report cards, too, just like school." She blushed, looking them over, "seems Scootaloo got perfect scores. But Rainbow, you need to stop being so bossy and rebellious my goodness two timeouts."

Rainbow started throwing a temper tantrum like Rarity, "Mom! I'm an adult; I shouldn't be treated like a foal!" Although the trances the robot nannies could use probably wasn't helping ponies see things clearly.

Windy gave a deep sigh, placing Rainbow in a stroller and placing a pink pacifier in her mouth. "Oh, she just needs a nap, the poor fussy baby."

Scootaloo blushed as they walked off with Rainbow crying and kicking. Starlight watched as the next to show up were Mr. and Mrs. Cake to pick up Pinkie Pie and the cake twins. "She is quite the hooful, and rebellious." Starlight said, acting all sweet as a group of Robot nannies led Pinkie Pie to the front via a child harness. Another nanny followed from behind as if she was some high-security prisoner.

Pinkie blushed and exclaimed, "sorry, I just got so curious about this place!" All the robot nannies rolled their eyes at that statement.

Another nanny was also escorting dr. Whooves and Derpy Whooves with the doctor gulping as there's a manual in his pampers and was hoping he didn't need a change before going. "These two also need some caretakers, and we believe you two will do in that regard."

Mrs. Cake looked at the group and at her babies. "Oh my, well, I'm sure we can handle them, can't we, dear."

"Oh yeah, if we can handle magic surges from Pound and Pumpkin Cake, the other three shouldn't' be so bad." Mr. Cake sighed, sounding unsure of taking care of more ponies.

Dr. Whooves held his head up despite his padded rump and exclaimed, "I did break the rules a bit, but only because I was curious, I promise to be a respectful foal!"

Mrs cake dawwed. "Oh, he's so cute! Is the little doctor trying to be a big pony!"

"Ummmm, I am a big pony." Dr. Whooves was quite embarrassed.

"Aww, he's just so cute! Oh, and he has his little suit, oh he's just so precious."

Derpy smiled with a blush. "Those robots kept breaking around me. I don't know why. They were nice though, so that's good." She even held a muffin plush in her hooves.

Mr. Cake ruffled her mane. "You're such a good little filly I'm Sure You'll be less of a hassle then Pinkie Pie."

The pink coated earth pony bounced over, shouting. "Hey, it wasn't that bad, honest! Twilight and I were playing this big game." She was vague about not tipping off the robots.

The robot nanny then took out her progress report. "Sorry, but Pinkie Pie was our worst foal and will be watched twenty-four seven for now on."

Mrs cake shrugged, "that's Pinkie Pie in a nutshell. She's more rambunctious than our actual foals at times. Trust us; we'll keep an eye on her."

The Cales then took the leash from the robot nanny as Pinkie kicked and giggled as they walked. Whooves blushed as Mr. Cake read his progress report. "Seems Whooves got caught a few times outside of the nursery. But other than that, he was rather well behaved."

He smiled proudly as Mrs.Cake read Derpy's progress report. "Oh, she's quite the clumsy little foal needs constant supervision. Well, don't they all?"

Derpy shrugged as she replied, "Well, I guess while i'm treated like a foal, why not?"

The robot nursery presented the Cakes with a gift, a massive package of adult diapers. "Just in case you run out since you have four big ponies now."

Mrs. Cake laughed as she placed the diapers in her giant oversized diaper bag. "Oh, thank you! I'm sure we're well-stocked for a while."

The cakes walked off happily with their new big foals and a massive package of adult diapers.

Mrs. Shy fluttered down, hugging her daughter when she brought her to the lobby. "Hello Fluttershy, did you have fun," she asked in her usual timid yet loving way.

The yellow coated pegasus fluttered over the playpen, trembling and nodded. "Yes, I-I wouldn't mind coming back; in fact, I hope we get to do this for a while."

"Oh, okay, come on, i'll get you a nice warm bottle when we get you home and lots of cuddles." Mrs.Shy cooed as she snuggled Fluttershy let out an audible squeal as the pegasus was led away too before she even got to read her progress report.


Twilight did her best to hide the manual in the oddly spacious padding, adjusting her diaper not to crumple it up. Trixie watched from the small waiting playpen. "I think Trixie is coming with you, and Trixie wants to help you take down the robot nannies." The light blue coated remarked lisping passed the matching pacifier in her mouth. The nannies were all occupied with pick up time, leaving the two alone.

Spike was with them too, a blue bonnet tied firmly around his head with a cute diaper with gems printed on the padding; he was quite angry as he grumbled, "Good, I can go home and be normal. This was the most embarrassing day of my life."

At that moment, a robot nanny walked by and scanned him. "It surprises me that a baby dragon can talk."

Spike threw his claws up and shouted, "I told you for the hundredth time, I'm not a hatchling!"

Twilight made sure she had hidden her manual well as the nanny floated the three up and took them to the front. Starlight waving all innocent like Trixie glared back.

Twilight Velvet came forward as she gasped. "my goodness, you all look so cute!"

She nuzzled Spike, and Twilight then saw shining armor escorted over by a robot nanny waddling up to her, blushing. "He...hey Mom."

"Oh, look at my baby boy in his pampers! I didn't know you were here when...well, nevermind, I'm glad you're here." Twilight Velvet whispered into Shining Armor's ear.

The robot nanny printed out a progress report and also hoofed her a videotape. "Twilight Velvet, your son, was well behaved, and he and Spike performed in a wonderful little play together. I hope you enjoy it."

Shining and Spike groaned, knowing theirs. "Mom" would be gushing over it for hours.

"Your daughter was quite the trouble maker trying to escape whenever we turned our backs. But Spike was also rather well behaved and rather talkative too for a few months old."

"I'm not...oh forget it," Spike grumbled, only getting a condescending pat on the head. "Gotta wait till I'm home. Then I can help Twilight fix things." He mumbled under his breath.

Velvet then looked to Trixie standing on her hind legs, showing off her cute star-printed onesie. "Oh, and did Twily make another friend?"

Trixie gave the older mare some puppy dog eyes and asked, "do you mind taking in another foal?"

Twilight Velvet bent down and poked Trixie's little bow. "Of course not; you look rather cute with that little bow."

Trixie adjusted her bow. "Yes, Trixie is getting accustomed to this foal attire. I prefer diapers that reflected this pattern as well."

The robot nanny nearby suddenly exclaimed, "sure, we can make your diapers with that unique pattern!"

Trixie cooed and clapped her hooves in excitement. "Oooh, yes, Trixie wants those." Twilight Velvet floated the showmare from the playpen and placed her with her new siblings.

Starlight decided it was time to come forward, strutting about proudly and even smacked Twilight's face with her padded rump and poofing foal powder into her rival's nose. "As for me, I don't need a caretaker! I am the most well-behaved foal, right!"

The robot nanny turned its head. "Not so fast! You'll be staying here in your very own room and Cheerilee as she was also very well behaved and will be your playmate."

Cheerilee squealed; the mare's mind was regressed as she clapped her hooves. "Yay! This is going to be so much fun! Sleepover!"

Starlight was quite taken back as things were not quite going as she thought they would and exclaimed, "Huh!? No, I'm supposed to be treated like I'm older!"

The robot nanny explained, "sorry but well-behaved foals like yourselves will also be taught how to watch the other foals." She fook the two pink ponies and dragged them off as Cheerilee skipped happily, and Starlight grumbling under her breath. But she eventually went back to smirking as on the plus side it meant she'd have more freedom than Twilight.

Twilight Velvet then placed her daughter and Spike in a duel stroller and put a foal leash on Shining armor. "Well, let's get going. I want to watch that video."

Twilight's face turned a bright red and looked towards the castle. "Gotta make it home, and I'll be able to look at that manual. Hopefully, I can find a weakness, and we can take these robot nannies down."