• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,527 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,527

Chapter Fifteen: Chaos at the nursery

While Twilight, with Spike on her back, ran off to the Head Nanny’s office. Trixie skipped off to the earth pony nursery where she found Pinkie Pie and Dr. Whooves both already up and sneaking out; she waved a hoof at them as they slowly came over to join the show mare.

Pinkie Pie rubbed her hooves together and exclaimed in excitement. “Finally! It’s time to wreck this place!”

Dr. Whooves gave a nod of approval and responded, “yes, let’s take this place down. Now follow me.”

He led the other mares down the hall to the end of the giant conveyor belt as Trixie and Dr. Whooves pulled open a plate of metal on the end of the device, and there was a large dashboard. Once there, Trixie turned to Whooves, who waddled over and exclaimed, “let’s begin, shall we!”

The stallion slammed his hooves on some buttons activating the conveyor belt. Pinkie Pie then also started smashing her hooves on them as the bathwater started to bubble into huge froths of pink bubble bath bubbled all over the place, diapers and foal powder began exploding, raining down all over the place. Hands started coming down from nowhere, grabbing ponies and dressing them in all kinds of cute outfits; some were being strapped into multiple diapers, while others were being dropped right into the giant frothing bubble bath. The chaos has been unleashed as robot nannies started to run around trying to stop the mechanical hands, but they were also being picked up by them and being babied as well!

Pinkie burst into laughter, “what do you think robots poop or pee out? Oil? Or maybe nuts and bolts?”

Dr. Whooves snickered at the joke, “yeah, maybe I wouldn’t want to change those diapers.”

Pinkie Pie saw some nannies avoiding the hands and heading to them. “Alright, we should split up! Let’s head to the main control room!”

“Right, but we can’t outrun those robot nannies.” Dr. Whooves explained as Trixie came forward. “Don’t worry about that; I have a plan.”

She took out some of her foal powder bombs and threw them, causing a massive cloud of foal powder to cover the area making everypony around them cough and sneeze.

“Ok, let’s go now!” Whooves shouted, and the three ponies split up, waddling off in different directions to cause more chaos.


Rainbow Dash woke up suddenly as she was lifted in midair being hoisted by mechanical hands; she kicked and whined, “Hey, what’s going on here!? I don’t need another diaper change!”

She saw Derpy also being hoisted by the hands nearby and shouted, “Hey, did you do this! What’s going on!?”

Derpy just shrugged as the two pegasi were dropped into a chute nearby where the hands dressed the two giant pink frilly dresses slipped over their bodies and bonnets tied around their heads.

“Ugh, what’s going on!? Ugh!” Rainbow cried out as she popped out the other end of the chute. She saw the pink dress around her body, and she tried to tug and tear it off, but some enchantments must have been applied to it. The daredevil mare tugged at her bonnet and shouted, “seriously! This nursery is the worst!”

She then looked around to see a cascade of padded ponies running around in a panic, trying to avoid being picked up by the mechanical hands.

Derpy flew out as well, dressed in a pink frilly dress. The grey coated pegasus seemed to be less concerned about her new outfit swinging her dress about and giggled, “wow, we’re twins now!?”

“That’s it, let’s escape! I had enough of this!” Rainbow shouted, not even caring about what she was wearing anymore as she took Derpy by the hoof, and they ran towards the entrance as many other ponies were attempting to do as well. But as all of the robot nannies were there with their eyes lit up and shot beams at the ponies. When the magic hit, their eyes began to swirl, and drool ran down their chins. Rainbow Dash saw that they were trying to hypnotize the ponies.

“Close your eyes, Derpy!”

But the grey coated pegasus got distracted, seeing her husband heading in another direction she was running across the nursery as she tried to follow. But the dress she was wearing and her diaper, which was unchanged (and rather smelly), had her lose her momentum, and she smashed into one of the mechanical nannies on accident. The robot nanny she hit then smashed into another next to her, and like dominoes, they tumbled onto each other, slamming and collapsing on the ground in a mass cacophony of nuts and bolts.

The ponies cheered, shouting, “We’re free!” And the crowd rushed over the robot nannies and headed out into Ponyville. Rainbow, however, was a bit stunned seeing Derpy waddling over with her cheeks flushed pink. “Um..uh...did I just save Ponyville?”

“Yeah! Derpy, that was the most awesome thing I've ever seen you do! In fact, let us stay and help everypony who's still in the nursery escape!” Rainbow exclaimed, getting rather excited.

Derpy's eyes lit up, and they asked, “oh!? But how do we do that?”

Rainbow turned to the conveyor belt with a smirk on her face. “We have to break this dang conveyor belt for good, and you may be the best weapon against it!”

Rainbow plopped Derpy on the belt and pulled a lever as Derpy blinked, looking rather confused and unsure what the daredevil mare had planned.


While Derpy was heading towards the overflowing bathtub, Rarity and Shining Armor were already inside the giant frothy tub, trying to stay afloat, swimming over the pink bubbly water, not realizing their white coats were now pink. Rarity was the first to notice her coat changing color, looking at her hoof, and cried out in agony, “look what this nursery has done to me! My pristine coat is ruined!”

Shining looked over his own body and grumbled and shook his head and exclaimed, “we can't worry about that right now; we need to find a way to get out of here!”

Rarity turned to see Derpy Whooves in her outrageous outfit being dropped into the bathwater, and she swam over. “Derpy darling, are you alright?”

The pegasus shrugged, “I guess so...though um Rarity, your pink!?”

“Yes, I know, darling, but I rather not worry about that right now.” Rarity growled.

Shining swam over and asked, “Hey, how did you get in here, Derpy?”

Derpy shrugged again as she told her story. “I just knocked down a bunch of robot nannies, then Rainbow Dash put me on this conveyor belt again, and I have no idea why? She said I was a weapon?”

Shining snickered, “I think she meant to use your clumsiness to cause more chaos...you think you can find a way to tip this tub?”

Derpy pondered for a bit, tapping a hoof to her head. “I bet our diapers are bloated from all the liquid? Why don’t we plug up the drain?”

Rarity gasped, “that’s a great idea!” She took the tabs around her waist with her magic and found that the fabric slipped from her bottom being weighed down by the liquid and slowly brought it up, making a bleh sound seeing the sloppy white mass of goo, which was her padding. “Ok...start um...giving me as much of this diaper material as you can.”

Shining and Derpy slowly slipped their padding off and gave the mass of diaper mesh into Rarity’s magic. She was groaning as her power was reduced, and Shining helped using his magic to hold it above the frothing pink water. Derpy, however, was still in her dress, and she was quite clumsy in the bathwater as she knocked over a stack of diaper material downwards towards the drain and plugged it up. Soon the water began overflowing and Derpy, still kicking about, cried out as the current took her and many other ponies to be washed out of the tub and onto the nursery ground below. All that tub water got into everything, short-circuiting many of the robot nannies still trying to get things under control. As the rest of the robot nannies broke down, the tub, water also seeped into the innards of the conveyor belt as it started to creak and groan, with it slowly grinding to a halt. Derpy slowly got up with a smile on her face seeing she had basically single-handedly taken down the device. With the pink coated Rarity and Shining Armor slowly getting up and hugging each other and laughing.

But before the three could escape, the mechanical hands were still going crazy, scooped Derpy up, and flew her across the nursery.

Now the pink coated mare tried to run after her and shouted, “you get back here, bring her back!”

“Don’t worry, Rarity, I'm a weapon, remember? Just get out of here!” Derpy shouted back.

Shining placed a hoof on the mare’s shoulder. “She’ll be fine; we should help the ponies who were trapped in the bath get back on their hooves and escape.”

“Right...let’s hurry...before we were captured by those hands as well.” Rarity replied, and the two unicorns went and hoisted ponies on their hooves and started to move towards the exit.


Fluttershy and Big Macintosh were both rather scared about what was happening; they were now on a giant table with tons of other ponies who now had a few layers of diapers strapped around their rumps with their bodies covered in foal powder. The ponies were trying to get up, but most were stuck, unable to move due to the number of diapers strapped around their rump.

“Ok...this is scary…” Fluttershy whispered meekly, looking down the padding around her rump.

Big Mac just gave a nod and mumbled, “Ey’yup.”

“Do you have a plan?” Fluttershy asked, turning to the big red stallion taped in what had to be three or four massive diapers.

Big Mac shrugged as she tried to move, but the massive diapers spread his legs out so wide that there was no way he could move as he replied, “not sure...can’t move and my strength is gone...we should wait…”

Fluttershy gave a sigh and shrugged, “I guess so, but we have to get out of here soon...we can’t stay like this forever!”

But the ponies here were stuck, unable to do anything but watch the hands, bringing more unfortunate ponies who were caught and couldn’t move. However, Derpy was being taken next to them. As the hands began to bombard her body with foal powder, she sneezed and kicked her hooves, smacking the hands with her legs. The hands smacked into each other, and they started to be sporadic, twitching and sending small jolts of electricity through as they also short-circuited and stopped moving. But that only took care of two of the hands, and Derpy had to rush over, going straight to Big Mac and removing a few of the layers of diapers and shouted, “we need help! Come on, get more ponies up!”

The stallion went to assist Fluttershy untapping her diapers, and Derpy was working on other ponies. But the other hands were now rushing over to bound them up in their padded prisons. Big Mac (still wearing one diaper now) waddled in front of the ponies. “Ok, do what Derpy did. We may not be strong, but let’s buck these robot hands, for one, had enough of this!”

Many of the ponies cried out, “yeah!” and they all turned their rumps around and got ready to buck the hands. Fluttershy squeaked, shivering all over as a hiss emanated from her padded rump. “I...I can’t do this!”

Derpy took the shy pegasus by the hoof. “You don’t have to; we still need to rescue the regular foals and the princesses. I can’t do that by myself.”

“R...right...Bi...Big Mac, you got this?” Fluttershy stammered meekly.

The stallion nodded and shouted, “Eyyup! Now get going! And don’t get caught!” As he smacked his hooves against one of the hands, sending it into another and causing them to crash and shatter into raining bolts.

Fluttershy gulped and nodded as she and Derpy jumped off, both trying to fly off, but they squealed as they fell from the giant changing table and tumbled into a layer of diapers. The yellow coated pegasus giggled, smacking them. “This is like some crazy dream?”

Derpy nodded as she threw a diaper off her head. “Yeah, it’s a dream I think we're all ready to wake up from.”

Fluttershy nodded even though she enjoyed being treated like a foal, but even she had enough of this craziness and wanted to get back to living her normal life.


At the nursery with the actual foals, Cheerilee, Applejack, and the princesses. There were two robot nannies standing guard with their eyes a glaring red. They were keeping the ponies imprisoned, and many of the school foals were whimpering and some crying, being scared as they heard the commotion outside.

Diamond Tiara had the cutie mark crusaders and Applejack trapped in a playpen, using it as a prison as she shouted, “I know one of you knows what’s going on! And helped Twilight escape! You better cough up where she’s going, or you're going to have your minds regressed to that of a newborn.”

Sweetie Belle bounced on her padding, shouted, “why are you helping them!? You want to stay in diapers!?”

“Yeah! As long as I can make you three miserable.” Diamond Tiara snickered as she clapped her hooves. “Robot nannies, I think that Sweetie Belle and her friends helped Twilight escape, but I know them. They won’t talk, I suggest regressing their minds as an example.”

Applejack stood up on her hindlegs (not realizing she was showing off her padding) and shouted, “wait a sec! Why do you think we have anything to do with Twilight escape!? We were all takin’ a nap when she left.”

Diamond Tiara eyed Applejack, “so what? Ponies have got up during nap all the time?”

“Yeah, but who else isn’t here? Applejack asked with a confused look.

Diamond Tiara came close to Applejack and snapped, “you're the element of honesty. So, what do you know? If you spit up who helped her, I won’t regress any pony’s mind.”

The farm mare gave a sigh and replied, “it was Trixie; she helped Twilight escape; I bet it was a trap of some sort.”

Diamond Tiara smirked, “ok, so where did Trixie take her?”

“I...think I overheard them talking about the doll room?” Applejack responded.

Diamond Tiara had an evil smirk on her face. “Great, thanks, Applejack! Now, don’t you worry, Robot nannies! I’ll go find her!”

The little filly was then granted to leave as she rushed off. Still, as Diamond left, a few diapers were thrown at the robot nannies, blinding them as Derpy tumbled right into one smashing it into the ground. As she tumbled over the first nanny, she crashed right into the second and having tumble right into a toy chest. Fluttershy meekly came through and whimpered, “um..we...um came to rescue you?”

The foals all cheered and rushed to Fluttershy as she squeaked, “wait..um...ok..stop..come on, foals, get in a line.”

As Fluttershy asked, the foals did, getting into a line along with Celestia and Luna standing by her sister’s side. Cheerilee went about looking around the room for other foals still napping or playing, making sure they didn’t leave any pony behind.

They then started to be escorted out of the nursery as Luna looked over at Applejack. “Is Twilight really in the doll room?”

Applejack smirked, “I said I heard them say something about a doll room; I never said she was actually there.”

The princess of the night nodded and explained, “so that means she’s going to take down the nursery for good...she’s going to need help.”

“‘Yeah, I'll stay behind and see if I can find our other friends; you should just go...before something else happens to Celestia,” Applejack replied as she pointed to the princess of the sun, shoving a hoof in her mouth and suckling on it.

Luna swatted her sister’s hoof. “No bad tia, that’s gross, you picked your nose with that hoof!” She plopped a yellow pacifier into Celestia’s mouth. Luna rubbed a hoof down her face. “Hopefully, Twilight finds a way to get her back to normal, and I don’t know how long I can do this!”

Applejack couldn’t help but daww a little. “Oh, you’re a good big sister Luna, just keep an eye on Celestia for a bit longer Twilight will sure find a way to get her back to normal.”

Luna felt a bit of pride being called “big sister” “hmmm, ok…I’m going to at least take some pictures of her.” She ruffled Celestia’s mane before they walked off with the rest of the school foals being escorted by Cheerilee and Fluttershy.

Applejack was a bit unsure of what to do looking at the aftermath of the destruction, pink bath water was everywhere, with diapers all over the place, destroyed robot nannies scattered about, and she saw Big Mac leading a bunch of ponies to the exit as well. It seemed like the nursery was finally destroyed; she then saw Rainbow Dash in her pink frilly dress and burst into laughter. “Oh, Rainbow, what ya wearing!?”

“Oh, stop! It’s not like I’ve seen you dressed in bonnets and onesies too. Come on; I think I know where Twilight is.” She led Applejack across the nursery to the main control room. There Rainbow knocked on the door. “Hey, open up!”

“That’s rude; little fillies should ask nicely.” Rainbow heard Pinkie chirp.

“Stop it, Pinkie, let us in!” The daredevil mare snapped.

“Ugh, fine, such a naughty filly.” Pinkie opened the door, and the two other mares stepped in and saw Dr. Whooves messing with the buttons, seeming to be looking through the security cameras trying to find where Twilight was.

Pinkie continued to explain, “ we're trying to keep an eye on Twilight and make sure nopony goes after her, but there’s a lot of cameras.”

Applejack then turned her attention to one of the screens and saw Diamond Tiara enter the doll room. “Wait, hold up. I wana watch this.”

They all turned their attention as Tiara spotted the box under the sheet as she slowly took it off and revealed Starlight all dolled up suckling a pacifier with her soggy diaper. Soon the entire room was filled with laughter.


Diamond Tara couldn’t help herself either, launching uncontrollably. “Oh my Celestia!? How did this happen to you!”

Starlight was getting furious, morphing, and trying to move, but she could not do anything. Diamond Tiara, still snickering, walked over and helped open the box and untied her as she helped get Starlight on all fours. “Hehe, it’s like opening up a new dolly to play with!”

Starlight spat the pacifier from her mouth.“Shut it, Diamond! I got to stop Twilight! But First,” she reached down and tossed Diamond up and into the machine conveyor belt before waddling off in a hurry. The arms, of course, coming out quickly.

Diamond struggled as they grabbed her hooves. “H-hey now, let me go!”

The arms were fast to bring out a dark purple school filly attire sliding over Tiara's head to dress her. The extra diaper put over the one she was wearing was also excessively bulky with a big bow on the back. Of course, the machine popped a pacifier into her mouth before it moved her towards a smaller box “Mmm” She was laid upon the cardboard back as ties secured her in a box like the one Starlight was in. All unaware she was being watched from the cameras.