• Published 26th Apr 2020
  • 5,513 Views, 85 Comments

The Ponyville Nursery Chronicles - Foal Star



A anthology of stories about many ponies and their experinces in a nursery run by robotic nannies.

  • ...
40
 85
 5,513

Chapter one: Bathing and Grooming

Shining Armor the new prince of the Crystal Empire slowly awoke and groaned as he blinked trying to adjust his eyes to the bright lights surrounding him. He slowly looked around trying to figure out where he was. The stallion looked around trying to gauge where he was and saw that the walls had cute rainbows and suns painted on them with “Welcome To Ponyville Nursery” banners tied overhead. The stallion was stunned by seeing this giant bright room with a huge conveyer belt spanning miles before him. Shining was quite nervous of what will happen as he whispered to himself. "This is it? The infamous Ponyville Nursery.”

“Yes Darling, it seems that way.” Shining turned to whoever spoke and saw that Rarity was behind him. She was the element of Generosity and one of Twilight's friends which made his eyes go wide. “Rarity you’re here too!”

“Yes sadly enough darling, I knew this was going to happen to me sooner or later.” The fashionista sighed seeming to be quite dissapointed in herself for being caught.

She was attached to a long conveyor belt with her hooves stuck in giant metal clamps. He turned his head and saw that his hooves were clamped down as well. “What!? What is going on?!”

“Don’t worry darling this is just so we don’t go running off.” Rarity sighed bowing her head at her own clamps unable to move. Shining Armor looked over again at Rarity with a worried look unsure of what's to come as he asked, “ok...look before we enter this craziness can you explain what’s going on here? I mean why did a bunch of robots come and started to strap ponies in diapers?"

Rarity pointed her head at a poster nearby with Starlight Glimmer on it. She was looking pouty with her hooves crossed across her chest while strapped in a diaper sitting on a stool with the words printed overhead, “Naughty Foals get a time out” “She’s what happened darling, that crazy mare summoned a whole bunch of robot nannies to take over Ponyville. I don’t know the full details but since yesterday they’ve been rounding up ponies to this place and babying them from what I heard.”

“Right...I was only given a brief letter by Twilight regarding the situation as did Celestia. They sent me to investigate and now it seems I’ve got myself trapped.” Shining grumbled to himself feeling abit annoyed he was snared so easily.

“Well darling, maybe it's a good thing you're here…” before Rarity could finish the conveyor belt began moving as she grimaced. “Brace yourself! I heard this part is going to be rough!”

Shining turned as they went through the banners and they stopped before a giant plasma T.V. An odd-looking robotic nanny appeared on screen. The machiene looked a lot like a pony with its robotic form having an equestrian form. It had a curly locks of red mane around her head and a curly locks for her tail. The mare's eyes lit up showing bright green as she exclaimed in a tone that was both patronizing and robotic at the same time. "Hello our newest foals! Welcome to Ponyville Nursery! You're about to be groomed, cleaned and scrubbed but first let’s go over some rules!

She then blinked and continued, “rule number one, all ponies must remain diapered. Rule two, all ponies must adhere to the schedule following, playtimes, meal times, and nap times. And rule three all ponies must obey their nannies and their orders, rule four: all ponies cannot leave their designated play areas as assigned once your initiation process is complete. Then there's rule five: have fun! Be a cute baby and remember if you get three strikes for each infraction will cause you to have a worse punishment. One strike gets you a small thirty-minute timeout, the second strike gets you a few swats on the padded rump, and a third strike results in a whole hour in the “naughty room.” While a fourth infraction we will submit you to the calming zone and your mind will become like a foal’s for a few days. Now if you understand these rules think of this as your warning and just be good little foals and nothing bad will happen to you.”

Shining was quite furious regarding his capture and worried for his sister as he shouted, “seriously! What's going on here! Why are you treating us like babies!?”

But his shouting fell on deaf ears as the conveyor belt continued to move forward which made the two unicorns both whimper feeling so nervous about what lied beyond.

“T...tell me Rarity!? Are we going to be diapered!” Shining cried out seeing the sign overhead reading. “Bathing station!”

The mare eyes’ went wide reading the sign. “No this is going to be much worse!”

The two stopped as they came over to see the conveyor belt ended where a giant bathtub filled with frothy pink bubble bath suds. The two cried out as they were suddenly dumped in the tub. They both burst through the frothy pink bubbles gasping for breath but mechanical hands began coming down seemingly from out of nowhere with scrub brushes slathered in all kinds of soap and shampoo. Shining tried to squirm reaching for the edge of the tub wanting to escape but he was picked up by one of the hands and placed back in the tub as the brushes began scrubbing his whole body down.

“Hey stop that!” Shining cried out but the brushes continued their cleaning of the stallion. One hand lifted the back of his tail and he whined and slammed his forehooves into the sudsy water sending tub water everywhere. Shining seemed unable to fight back no matter how much he struggled as one robotic hand had enough and took his tail and pulled it up. Then another used the scrub brush to start scrubbing down Shining Armor's butt and groin area making the stallion cry out not unlike a foal.

“Oh, what a whiny baby. Don’t worry bath time is almost over.”

As Shining was continued to be cleaned quite forcefully. Rarity was having a better time as she was scrubbed by the same brushes as well but the fashionista seemed content. The mare hummed as the brushes gently washed her coat and she even took a hoof and sniffed it. The mare was quite surprised and exclaimed, “Wow this is a lovely soap they’re using and it smells so good!” Rarity then rubbed a hoof through her fur and moaned feeling so soft and silky as she commented. “My goodness, I don’t think my fur has ever felt so soft before!”

Shining gave his forehoof a sniff and his face turned red recognizing the smell. “Rarity! This is foal shampoo!”

“Oh really? Only foals use this, how odd? I'm considering buying some.” Rarity responded with her cheeks turning pink as she asked, “how would you know? Don’t tell me Cadance is pregnant?”

Shining groaned wanting to keep that a secret as he rolled his eyes and snapped. “Ugh! Your like my wife! What’s with mares being so nosy and be so bucking annoying sometimes?”

“That was a naughty word!”

A siren roared as a bar of soap was shoved in his mouth scrubbing it about making him mmmph! As bubbles poured out. Rarity blushed as she made a mental note not to say anything that can remotely be labeled as a “bad word.” She had plenty of the "soap in mouth treatment,"from her own mother and could only imagine the torture Shining’s mouth was going though.

The bar of soap was finally removed and Shining kept spitting soap out and shouted, “try that again! I’ll buck you into nothing but bolts!”

“Baby is still using naughty words engaging soap treatment version two.” The robotic nanny responded in her overly patronizing tone.

A scrub brush came down and shoved into Shining’s mouth as it scrubbed about making his eyes water with the soap taste being somehow worse than before. Rarity was now getting worried slowly swimming through the pink bath water and whispered. “Shining stop, I know you hate this but we need to get through this to find Twilight."

The prince groaned as the brush finally left his mouth and he continued spitting out soap suds and grumbled, “you have a point, but we need a plan to destroy this nursery! There’s no way I’m going to be diapered and treated like a foal all day.”

The robotic arms seem to notice Shining whispering something slowly coming over and Rarity squeaked, “Shining be quiet!”

Then the robotic female voice responded, “now did baby Shiny learn his lesson? No more naughty words?”

Shining begrudgingly nodded his head heading what Rarity said and complying for now. But the mechanical nanny robot’s voice continued in her patronizing tone. “Now Shiny I need you to say no more naughty words.”

“I won’t say any more naughty words,” The prince grumbled under his breath furious about being patronized in such a manner.

The hands then went about and began lathering the unicorn's manes with foal shampoo making them both kick and whine but the two both did their best not to protest knowing the punishment for it. Not long after their manes were slathered in foal shampoo the mechanical hands went about lifting both of the unciorns’s heads. As another robot hand-poured warm water over their heads getting all the soap and shampoo from their bodies and manes, while doing best not to get soap into their eyes.

Afterwards, both unicorns were then lifted from the giant tub and placed back on the conveyor belt dripping wet. The metal clamps then suddenly closed down on their hooves. Then giant fluffy white towels appeared and the two were wrapped up and scrubbed their bodies. Then a pair of mechanical hands came down with blow dryers and started blowing hot air through their manes and tails.

Rarity was now the one getting angry turning her attention a mirror with her mane and tail all frizzy and puffed out. Rarity constantly made sure her mane was well groomed and perfect and seeing all her hard work destroyed made the mare cry out in horror.“What are you doing to my lovely mane!”

“Now, now Rarity we need you all dry so we can give you a proper mane cut!”

“What no! No, you wouldn’t dare touch my mane get back! I warn you!” Rarity's horn lit up eyeing the hands with scissors coming down towards her. The mare tried to defend herself and tries to shoot out some magic but only sparks came out as the robotic nanny snapped, “Rarity you let us cut your mane or you're going to get a timeout!”

“I don’t give a buck! You touch my man-mmmph!” Rarity whined as a brush full of soap came down and plopped into her mouth as sit scrubbed her mouth making her cry out as the bitter soap flavor covered her mouth. Shining couldn’t help but snicker seeing Rarity getting the same treatment. “So-so-sorry but you should’ve headed your own advice.”

But his laughing stopped as Shining saw a new poster being put up with a picture of him looking quite angry, and having his mouth scrubbed. Labeled above the picture in a bubbly font the words read, “Naughty words get cleaned out! Keep your mouth clean!”

Shining simply groaned seeing the stupid poster as Rarity spat out the soap and snickered, feeling better already. “Haha, at least I don’t have an embarrassing poster, darling!"

“Enjoy your gloating now because here comes your worst nightmare.” Shining snapped back as the robot hands were coming down with scissors and electric shavers. The prince of the Crystal Empire didn’t fight back as the hands did their work sniping and shaving his head bald. He really didn’t care as he kept his hair simply short as was standard when he was captain of the royal guard for Princess Celestia. So it’ll grow back to how he liked it soon as his mane and tail were cut to nearly little stubs. But the hands seemed to be taking their time styling Rarity’s mane making it bouncy with a dozen voilet curly locks while cutting her tail short to a curly little stub. Rarity had this cute pout on her face as she endured the humiliation.

Shining blushed seeing a small hand mirror come down showing his little whisk of blue mane on his head and a small stub of hair for a tail. “Ugh I look like a newborn.”

“I look like some oversized toddler! I look so stupid!” Rarity whined with tears in her eyes seeing her once perfect mane now morphed into a bunch of short curly locks while her tail was now a little stubby curl of purple.

Shining turned his head seeing Rarity so distraught from her makeover and wanted to calm her down and commented, “hey Rarity...you do look cute…”

“Oh stop! I know you’re just saying that!” Rarity fussed as she focused ahead. “This can’t get possibly worse!”

“Now little foals time to brush those teeth!” The mechanical nanny exclaimed as giant oversized pink toothbrushes with giant globs of pink toothpaste were placed on the bristles. The two unicorns whined but endured their teeth being brushed forcefully by the mechanical hands like foals unable to do anything by themselves. Cups of water came over and they were told to sip and swish it about before spitting it out and having the robot hands repeat the process a few more times. Once finished the two unicorns both were still angry but also relieved the bitter soap flavor was gone from their mouths.

But the two didn’t have a chance to even say anything to each other as the robot nanny exclaimed, “Get ready! You’re going to see Nurse Redheart for a quick checkup!”

The two gulped as they slowly came to see nurse Redheart. She wasn’t wearing a diaper nor did she look like a foal in any way. Nurse Redheart was wearing a frilly pink apron tied around her body as she turned to the two with an apologetic smile. “Hey you two sorry but I've been ordered by the robot nannies to make sure everypony coming in is healthy.”

She took her stethoscope that looked more like a foal’s toy made of hard plastic and she placed it on each of the pony’s chests listening to their breathing and heartbeats. When Nurse Redheart came to Shining she bent her head down as he whispered in her ear. "Hey have you seen Twilight?”

Redheart looked around making sure she wasn’t being overheard before whispering back. “Yeah she was one of the first ponies foalfied but the nannies have been keeping a close eye on her. They know how smart and powerful she is. I’m betting that villian Starlight told them about her.”

The nurse then squeaked in surprise seeing the arms turning towards her as she suddenly took out a popsicle stick and place it on Shining’s tongue getting his mouth open and cooed, “now say awww”

“Awwww!” Shining groaned as Redheart peered down his throat. “Nope all healthy, I see your teethers are quite clean too! Such a good baby!” She then took out a gold star sticker and slapped it on his chest. “There, now a few things you need to know before you go off to get diapered…”

Both unicorns shifted about just at the mention of diapers as the nurse took out a weird tablet device and scrolled through it. “Now there’s some things you should know about this place, there are some enchantments that’ll cause some effects to your bodies. First off nopony can cast magic, or fly and every earth pony has lost their strength.”

“S...seriously!?” Shining cried out he tried making a shield with his magic but only caused a few sputtering sparks to shoot out.

“Shining Armor let me continue.” Nurse Redheart snapped as she continued reading, “Now, you can’t eat any hard foods in the nursery, you can choke or worse have stomach aches and it'll make you puke.”

Shining shrugged thinking it couldn’t be worse then the food they served when he went to Basic training. But Rarity this time was getting flustered at the news and whined, “ugh! We’re going to have to eat foal food!?”

“Not only that you’ll have to drink “robot nanny breastmilk” you’ll get it perfectly balanced with the right nutrients. Trust me...it’s actually not bad.”

Both Shining and Rarity’s faces went pink thinking that they will do everything they can from not drinking breastmilk of any kind. Redheart continued, “now, as for your bladders and bowels...in the nursery you’ll have less control over them then you would outside. Essentially, you won’t be able to tell if you pee or poop in your diapers.”

Rarity lowered her head with a blush on her cheeks and tried asking an alternate solution.“C...could I try using a plastic potty? I...I mean I know even foals use those sometimes.”

Redheart gulped as the answer was yes but there was a catch as she continued, “R...Rarity...you can use the plastic potty...but you’ll have to go in front of everypony in your playroom.”

“Nevermind I’ll just use my diapers.” Rarity grumbled seeing that sounded worse then using her diapers while Shining pondered on what would be more embarrassing.

“The final thing, you both have been weighed to how you were born. The nursery’s magic does that so it’s easier for the nannies to grab and change you as needed. Shining your weight here is eight pounds and five ounces while Rarity your a solid six pounds. Now any more questions before you’re pampering?”

The prince sighed feeling he had to at least ask another question and slowly asked, “um...can I write a letter to my wife? I just want to let her know i’m ok?”

Redheart slammed a hoof to her face as she realized she forgot something. “Oh right!? The answer is sort of...you can’t write a letter because any schooling or knowledge of anything has been reduced to that of a kindergartener’s by the magic here. But you can send pictures, hoof paintings or even cute drawings.”

“Great!” Shining roared seeing he couldn't even send a simple letter as Rarity asked, “Ok I know this is a silly question but can I at least make sure they have the right rash cream for me? My rump is quite sensitive and I don’t want a nasty rash!”

Shining burst into laughter making the mare's cheeks grow pink as she whined. “Stop! I’m being serious! It’s a very embarrassing condition.”

Redheart’s face turned red as she continued, “Actually I remember your cute diaper rashes. I was still a nurse in training when your mother brought you in thinking you had horsey hives. But, don’t worry you’re going to have a special ointment, rash cream and powder on your rumps. You’ll never have a diaper rash here, your diapers will be checked constantly and randomly.”

The two unicorns groaned both not looking forward to random diaper checks as the conveyor belt began to move and Rarity and Shining headed to the dreaded “Powdering Station.”

Nurse Redheart gave a sigh of relief, “that should be the last of them for the day.”

Mechanical hands came down and popped a pacifier in her mouth as some lifted her apron showing off a fluffy white pull-up with her cutie mark printed squarely on the seat of her padding. One of the hands came over and scrunched it making Nurse Redheart blush hoping she was dry as the nanny robot overlooking everything exclaimed, “Good little Redheart all dry like a big girl should be now come on. After you go potty you can go play doctor, I heard little Beary needs a checkup!"

“Ugh!?” Redheart snapped as she took her toy doctor kit full of oversized bandaids, her toy stethoscope, and even extra diapers and pull-ups all with a big red cross printed on the padding. She closed it up and placed it in her mouth as the mechanical arms lifted her up and she blushed being carried off with her pull-up now in full view. As the pampered nurse was carried off she gave a small sigh with a smile trying to stay positive. “At least I can use a plastic potty in private.”

She then turned and watched in horror as a poster of herself was posted on the colorful walls. It was of her wearing nothing but her pull-up and wearing her toy stethoscope around her neck placing it on a teddy bear’s chest with a big pink bandaid on it’s tummy with the words. “Remember playing pretend is fun! ” plastered overhead.