• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 447

PreviousChapters
Epilogue: In The Hotel

Author's Note:

I thank everybody for following this collection of short stories. And now, here’s the finale, featuring me taking the blunt of Aunt Kitty and Hollywood.

Inside his hotel room, Brian Sheil wore a yellow T shirt and green sleep shorts, laid down on his bed, feeling good about his short story collection.

I can’t believe that Jackie “Mama” Stallone liked my stories. Brian thought. I wonder if Dave McLane would like to check these out someday.

Outside the room, in the hallway, Aunt Kitty, leader of the bad girls of GLOW, heads for Brian’s hotel room, with Hollywood joining her. Aunt Kitty knocks on the door. A few seconds later, the door opens and Brian comes out.

“Good evening, Aunt Kitty.” Brian said groggily. “What can I do for you?”

“Brian, the circus is in town.” Aunt Kitty replied. “Wouldn’t you like to take Hollywood there for a night of fun?”

The young man adjusted his glasses, and looks at Hollywood. “I’d like to. That is, if the ringmaster doesn’t mistake her for one of the clowns.”

Angry at the response, Aunt Kitty slaps him in the face, and he zipped back in and closed the door. Aunt Kitty soon bashed against the door, determined to go in. Hollywood is annoyed too.

“Come on, Aunt Kitty!” Brian shouted as he keeps the angry women from barging in. “Stop it! Can’t you take a joke?!”

THE END

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment