• Published 19th Apr 2020
  • 447 Views, 7 Comments

EqG Tales: G.L.O.W. Edition - Brian Sheil



Twilight, Sunset, and friends now interact with the mighty ladies of wrestling.

  • ...
 7
 447

PreviousChapters Next
43. Praise the Rainbooms

Author's Note:

The Rainbooms get an unexpected speech from the GLOW girl of the cloth: Evangelina.

On a beautiful day in Sweet Apple Acres, Twilight Sparkle and her friends, collectively known as the Rainbooms, were practicing their music in the barn. When, they finished their song, they decided to take a break.

“Okay, you guys.” Twilight said. “I think we’re ready to perform at the carnival next week when it comes to town.”

“Indeed, darling.” Rarity replied as she puts down her keytar.

After putting down her guitar, Rainbow Dash pulled out some water for herself, and a bottle of strawberry milk for Pinkie Pie, Who is putting down her drumsticks.

“Heads up, Pinks!” Dash called out as she tosses the milk jug.

Pinkie quickly grabs her treat. “Thanks, Dashie.” She takes a swig of her sweet drink. “Mmm. That’s good.”

Suddenly, the barn doors open. Then, in steps a curly dark brown haired woman wearing what looks like a priest’s outfit.

“Greetings, noble musicians.” The priest calls out. “I have come to grace you with my presence.”

“Oh my.” Fluttershy gasped. “An actual priest. Here to visit us.”

“Freaky priest, that is.” Sunset Shimmer said, seeing who it is. “That’s Evangelina.”

The crew gasped in shock, hearing that name. Rainbow Dash got miffed. “If you’re here to stir up trouble,”

“Calm yourself, my athletic friend.” The priest said calmly. “I’m not here to disrupt your practice.”

“You know what we were doing?” Twilight asked.

“Indeed, Miss Sparkle. I know you seven girls are practicing for a concert for a carnival that’s coming to town.”

“And, you’re not upset with this?” Rarity wondered.

“Not at all, Miss Rarity. I am looking forward to seeing your performance.”

The girls were surprised that Evangelina was not badgering their music.

“I’m very surprised you know about us.” Sunset Shimmer said.

“I know all about you seven maidens of music.” Evangelina praised. “You all have a great combination of personalities.”

“Really?”

“Think about this, Sunset Shimmer. You were one of the meanest youngsters of Canterlot High School. But, you changed your ways, and become an honorable soul.”

Sunset blushed as the priest continued her speech.

“Combine your personality with Twilight Sparkle’s intelligence, Fluttershy’s love for nature, Rarity’s elegance, Applejack’s devotion to her family, Rainbow Dash’s athletic skills, and Pinkie Pie’s optimism, you have a well balanced group.”

The girls clapped, impressed with Evangelina’s speech.

“That’s was beautiful.” Applejack said.

“Yeah.” Dash added softly. “It even brings a tear to MY eye.”

The priest soon heads for the doors. “It is time for me to leave. Take care now.”

As Evangelina leaves, the girls felt a bit of warmth from their souls.

“I guess even someone like Evangelina can have a kind disposition.” Pinkie Pie said proudly.

Applejack agreed. “Amen.”

PreviousChapters Next